QUOTE(frostman @ Feb 16 2005, 07:46 AM)
ME wink.gif
[snapback]114951[/snapback]

that is a link to the site....

You are IPB Image
Chiyo
Aries...and it is pretty accurate blink.gif
Le Monkey
Yeah, Mine is pretty accurate as well....
animefan101
I am a cancer too.

I just read your cancer starsighn page and that sounds like Ed for some reson! tongue.gif
Le Monkey
Wow, cool.

Im like cool Edo..

cool..
RogueAlchemist
^^don't let him hear you say that word, though! [whispers]little[/whisper]
I'm a Virgo, and it's fairly accurate.
Le Monkey
I diddnt....
Dark Alchemist1
im also a cancer
animefan101
starsighns are always accurate...well at least for me I dont know abought other people! laugh.gif
Goha
I'm a cancer too... But those are incorrect:
>>They have great memories and lots of them are good at history - I'm not
>>They love anything old, like museums, antiques and your grandmother - Not quite, I like weapons...
>>have a great sense of humour - I'm pesymisthic
>>They collect things - Not really
>>Their own voices are attractive too - I think I'm some kinda outsider, no one takes seriously what I'm saying
>>They need to have a home but they love traveling away from it - I HATE to be away from home
The rest is rather accurate.
Chiyo
Overload of water and air signs, one earth and one fire.
hidden_death
i'm a virgo laugh.gif
mei_tenshi
Mei's a Capricorn. She finds that horoscopes are usually accurate, generally because people want to believe they are.

Still fun, though.
alchemist x
I'm a cancer

The first time I heard I was, I was in fourth grade.
I was scared to death because I was cancer.

I thought it was the desiese.
Chiyo
Hmm, I'm still the only fire sign.
alchemist x
Which one is that?
Chiyo
Aries. The other fire signs are Leo and Scorpio but no-one is either of them (so far)
Thievesvinegar
Taurus. Everything I say and do is bull anyways.
alchemist x
My sister is a leo.
ἀρχή
What's really funny about star signs is that the charts they use do not take into account the wobble in the earth. So as time has gone on, the charts are off. So technically you are one star sign behind what the charts say tongue.gif
alchemist x
In one ear and out the other
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
I'm a Taurus with a semi-short fuse...I don't like to listen...Um pretty artistic...Uhm...yeah..And when i get home from school, you have no idea how moody I am until I get to go on the comp. ^__^
alchemist x
But that would be describing most of the people on this website.

JK
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Feb 16 2005, 07:28 PM)
But that would be describing most of the people on this website.

JK
[snapback]115497[/snapback]

Hm..? What would?
alchemist x
The description of you
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(Kaji_Renkinjutsu @ Feb 16 2005, 06:26 PM)
I'm a Taurus with a semi-short fuse...I don't like to listen...Um pretty artistic...Uhm...yeah..And when i get home from school, you have no idea how moody I am until I get to go on the comp. ^__^
[snapback]115492[/snapback]

Bi-polar? Me too.
Carnal Malefactor
IPB Image
one of these
alchemist x
And what is that?
Quistis88
I'm a Gemini. The only Gemini who has posted so far.
Elderberry
Ahaha, I'm apparently also a fire type. I'm a Leo. laugh.gif

Interestingly, my Chinese first name also contains two fires.
Dancing Alchemist
I'm a scorpio.
Mortari
I'm a Cancer. Surrprisingly, it's pretty accurate. The funny thing is though is that my boyfriend is a Virgo and it says that Virgos are "Nearly Perfect Partners." The even funniest thing is that all our friends say we're like the perfect couple.
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
Bi-polar? What's that??
xrninja
pisces. pretty accurate, except for the part about having stunning eyes and lack of a backbone (i like the think i have at least a little backbone).
Quistis88
We have to list the inaccuracies?

"They're practical jokers too, but can get aggravated if someone turns the trick on them."

Untrue, as I'm a pretty good sport concerning practical jokes. but shred one of my lexicons and I will KILL you.

Gemini's need relationships and if one fails, they will soon start looking for the next.

False. I do not "need" a relationship.

Faithfulness is another story however, because the famous Gemini curiosity can lead to any number of adventures.

Adventure I love, but I'd never be unfaithful.

Gemini's educate their children well while neglecting to see whether they have a clean shirt.

If the shirt isn't clean due to an illegitimate reason, a scolding they will get.

The house is full of books, videos, televisions, CD's, newspapers and magazines and there's a phone in every room!

Not true. I do not have a TV or phone in every room, I don't read magazines, and my newspaper stays in the kitchen.
Username05
I'm Aries!
The odd thing is that the description is actually alot like me? that creeps me out... dry.gif

Highly sexed and experimental, they are faithful while in love but, if love begins to fade, they start to look around. Arians may tell themselves that they are only looking for amusement, but they may end up in a fulfilling relationship with someone else's partner. This kind of situation offers the continuity and emotional support, which they need with no danger of boredom or entrapment.

I am not very sure about this though... but I am only 15 so I guess I will see when I am older... I don't look for relationships... they suually come to me... some of them I don't want comeing to me though... dry.gif
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Username05 @ Feb 16 2005, 10:27 PM)
I'm Aries!
The odd thing is that the description is actually alot like me? that creeps me out... dry.gif
[snapback]115710[/snapback]

Yeah..the decription for my friends don't fit them at all...Creepy. Hrm...Taurus fits me well...I wonder what other signs fit me besides that? I wonder...
Chiyo
QUOTE(Username05 @ Feb 17 2005, 05:27 AM)
I'm Aries!

Highly sexed and experimental, they are faithful while in love but, if love begins to fade, they start to look around. Arians may tell themselves that they are only looking for amusement, but they may end up in a fulfilling relationship with someone else's partner. This kind of situation offers the continuity and emotional support, which they need with no danger of boredom or entrapment.

I am not very sure about this though... but I am only 15 so I guess I will see when I am older... I don't look for relationships... they suually come to me... some of them I don't want comeing to me though... dry.gif
[snapback]115710[/snapback]

Erm, yes its true as you get older tongue.gif (me Aries). However I would never be with someone elses partner.
eerabbit
What's really funny about star signs is that the charts they use do not take into account the wobble in the earth. So as time has gone on, the charts are off. So technically you are one star sign behind what the charts say 

i think thats true..im more gemini than taurus..except for:
They'll even own what's on another person's plate because their stomachs are very important.

thats not true...i like to eat but dont take others food dry.gif
Their love of money and the comfort it can bring may make them very materialistic in outlook.

nah..not really
However some Taureans, have a strong artistic streak which can be expressed in work, hobbies and interests.

waa..i wish i was one of the "some"
Taureans are much brighter than anyone gives them credit

yay! im not slow laugh.gif
Kinbari-chan
I'm a cancer and while I was reading it was amazing...I relate to a lot of the traits. Yes I do have a good memory and enjoy history sometimes. I do collect things which my mom would love to throw out, and I do stay pretty close to home...I only go to college an hour away and I go home a lot during the weekends. happy.gif
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(eerabbit @ Feb 17 2005, 07:54 PM)
What's really funny about star signs is that the charts they use do not take into account the wobble in the earth. So as time has gone on, the charts are off. So technically you are one star sign behind what the charts say 

i think thats true..im more gemini than taurus..except for:
They'll even own what's on another person's plate because their stomachs are very important.

thats not true...i like to eat but dont take others food dry.gif
Their love of money and the comfort it can bring may make them very materialistic in outlook.

nah..not really
However some Taureans, have a strong artistic streak which can be expressed in work, hobbies and interests.

waa..i wish i was one of the "some"
Taureans are much brighter than anyone gives them credit

yay! im not slow laugh.gif
[snapback]116432[/snapback]

Hehe...I think that statement isn't true for me about the 'brighter than people give them credit.'

People think I'm really smart, but I think they're just trying to be nice.
For obvious reasons.
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 18 2005, 05:08 PM)
For obvious reasons.
[snapback]116968[/snapback]

Heh..I guess so. I'm proud to be an IDIOT! -dances around and slips on a banana- Ow...
Slashrose1010
All hail the King of Lybras. We are the mighty instruments of equality and law. Be careful of the sharp points that spire the scales, for they purge currupt blood.
Quistis88
There are still no other Gemini's? ohmy.gif I feel lonely. sad.gif
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 18 2005, 07:20 PM)
There are still no other Gemini's?  ohmy.gif  I feel lonely.  sad.gif
[snapback]117086[/snapback]

Aw...-pats Quistis-

Heh...I don't know any Geminis around where I live, none at all. To me--they are very rare.
sevter
I'm Libra.

Pretty accurate but how come nobody informed that I am terribly beautiful, charismatic and people are willing to do anything for me *looks around* Nope no one here so that I can boss them around.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.