Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post Mp3s Of Songs You Like
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Smoke Alchemist
Glad I found this thread...some good stuff here.
Slashrose1010
True Blue - Luna Sea

Tentation - Moi dix Mois
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 16 2005, 01:31 AM) [snapback]114825[/snapback]

QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 15 2005, 09:17 PM)
this
this
this
this
this
and this

You're welcome. biggrin.gif

Oh, why can't my curiosity be non-existent. mellow.gif Especially the first 3. Ugh.

Don't say your welcome... and Quis, good thing I looked at what the links were to at the bottom-left of my window before clicking on them. Ugh, Good Charlotte, Ashlee Simpson, Simple Plan? Who hasn't heard that crap already anyway? *I know those posts were ancient, but seriously, that music sucks ass*

Beast of Blood - Malice Mizer

Mitternacht - E Nomine

Black Stone Wielder - Candlemass
Kyros
omg samael's awesome ^^ My friend sent me a song by them a while back that rocked. You've sent me some Primordial and they're cool too smile.gif
Carnal Malefactor
The Crown - "Total Satan" [crank this one the f*** up!]

Bauhaus - "Silent Hedges"

Dissection - "The Somberlain"

The Grifters - "Maps of the Sun"

Shape of Despair - "Curse Life"

The Angels of Light - "Palisades"

Mastodon - "Workhorse"

Sonicscape - "Tentacles" this is actually my friend's old band... unfortunate that they had to disband, since they were awesome.

gee, I go to all this trouble to rip and upload these songs, and nobody's downloading them.

You're welcome, you ingrates. dry.gif

No double-posting, please. happy.gif
kaizenyorii
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 16 2005, 02:43 PM) [snapback]330250[/snapback]

gee, I go to all this trouble to rip and upload these songs, and nobody's downloading them.

Thanks a lot, you ingrates. dry.gif

haha theyre too indy for most people, i mean, if i havent seen it on MTV then its not worth my time ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(kaizenyorii @ Dec 16 2005, 02:52 PM) [snapback]330253[/snapback]

QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 16 2005, 02:43 PM) [snapback]330250[/snapback]

Thanks a lot, you ingrates. dry.gif

haha theyre too indy for most people, i mean, if i havent seen it on MTV then its not worth my time ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

"Indie"? laugh.gif

Yah, I'm sure that the guys from Immolation and Summoning are all about being 'indie'. LMAO!

I sincerely hope you were joking...
kaizenyorii
i wassss. the suprised ninjas will back me up
Smoke Alchemist
Sure...LMAO biggrin.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 15 2005, 01:09 PM) [snapback]329904[/snapback]
The Crown - "Total Satan" [crank this one the f*** up!]

Hmm, I never could stand too much screaming in music too long. I usually just like the instrumentals. Neat guitar fills in this one.

This one made me laugh a bit out of amusement. But just once. Interesting vocal effects. At least, I think they were vocal.

Guitar sounds a little repetitive.

Quieter song, so I like it a little more. tongue.gif Maybe I'm going tone deaf, but I couldn't really hear a melody (or whatever I heard was really random). Maybe there isn't one? I don't know.

This one was okay.

I like this one most out of all of these, I think.

I like the guitar work in this one. Again, the screaming doesn't appeal to me all that much unless Bacon is the one doing it. tongue.gif

Sonicscape - "Tentacles" this is actually my friend's old band... unfortunate that they had to disband, since they were awesome.

I've heard this one before (you sent it to me). Not bad.

Don't be offended if you don't like my comments. tongue.gif I'm more of the classical type, after all.
Slashrose1010
Ehh, some of them were OK. I didn't like the Grifters that much, but some of the other ones were cool. I already heard Silent Hedges before hand and liked it. Mastodon was good too. Your friend's band was also pretty nifty.
Dreakon
Yay, now everyone can try out my new favorite band (though they broke up about a year ago sad.gif ). Flaw! Had 2 albums and had songs on a couple soundtrack but very few people have actually heard of them. You may remember some of my videos in the fan art section used Flaw songs. Why do I like them? Not only are they far from mainstream (the only time I heard them on the radio was when I begged a friend to play it on his college radio) but they sound very professional. Their songs have a huge range, some of the songs are extremely mellow and slow, others are loud and whatnot.

Funny story, I actually really didn't like them at first (first I heard of them was on a Yu Yu Hakusho AMV) but I listened to it over and over again anyways. After a day or so of occasional listening I started to love it and now their my favorite band. Why am I telling you this? Well, because I sort of suggest you do the same. Cause most of my friends actually started out the same way, the first time they heard it they didn't really like it but the next day they IM me saying "I love Flaw!". Well, enough of me blathering, I want to host a recent favorite song of mine (Decide) for everyone. Enjoy!

Flaw - Decide

Now, reading through the thread, I have to say something. Feel free to comment but if you feel the need to spout any kind of "my music is real music, yours is music flavored" bullshit then just keep it to yourself. Okay? I mean, this cant be much worse then those posting Sum41 and Ashlee Simpson MP3's right? wink.gif
edsgirl
These two songs are from the Trinity Blood OST. I guess you could classify the second as classical, not sure about the first. I just think they're really pretty, but kinda sad at the same time.
Requiem
Grief
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Dec 19 2005, 08:51 PM) [snapback]331556[/snapback]

These two songs are from the Trinity Blood OST. I guess you could classify the second as classical, not sure about the first. I just think they're really pretty, but kinda sad at the same time.
Requiem
Grief

Oooh! Those are as beautiful as the person who posted them! ohmy.gif

Here's a couple of Blind Guardian tracks that got Slash so hooked wink.gif

Under the Ice
And Then There Was Silence

Fates Warning - "Fata Morgana"

Anata - "The Drowning [they're Swedish, not Japanese. I have no idea what the name is referring to.]

Armageddon - "The Juggernaut Divine"

While Heaven Wept - "Of Empires Forlorn"
Slashrose1010
Nice songs the both of you ohmy.gif and I don't believe you sent me Under the Ice, but it was a good song when I tried it now ^^ and of course And Then There Was Silence is what got me hooked >3

The other bands are nice as well. I like Anata and While Heaven Wept Especially.

I would post some, but I am tired and lazy. Maybe tomorrow.
edsgirl
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 19 2005, 09:58 PM) [snapback]331583[/snapback]

QUOTE(edsgirl @ Dec 19 2005, 08:51 PM) [snapback]331556[/snapback]

Requiem
Grief

Oooh! Those are as beautiful as the person who posted them! ohmy.gif

Aww too sweet for your own good! But thank you.
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 19 2005, 09:58 PM) [snapback]331583[/snapback]

Here's a couple of Blind Guardian tracks that got Slash so hooked wink.gif

Under the Ice
And Then There Was Silence

Fates Warning - "Fata Morgana"

Anata - "The Drowning [they're Swedish, not Japanese. I have no idea what the name is referring to.]

Armageddon - "The Juggernaut Divine"

While Heaven Wept - "Of Empires Forlorn"

I've heard And then there was silence before, but none of the others. I liked Under The Ice, even though it was a little more rough than what I usually like. Fates Warning was pretty good too. Ipod worthy. smile.gif
Slashrose1010
Roman Hikou - Psycho le Cemu
A very... er, cheery energetic song :3

Scanner - hide

Kimi Uta - Kaggra
Slashrose1010
One Week Today

I don't actually like my friends' band's music, but I try to act supportive anyway. Their lyrics are very generic and use a lot of power chords. Their volume controls are terrible, as you can hear. The vocalist should be louder and more clear *also should take singing lessons*. The only thing I really like is the drumming. Oh well, see how you guys like it. There is also a link to Misdeed, another school band in my high school.
JoshP1389
From their newest album, MY FOOT, which anyone can download from me if they want.

THE THIRD EYE - The Pillows - MY FOOT (2006)
Slashrose1010
I was disappointed. I think I like their older stuff better :/

12012 - Souseiji
JoshP1389
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jan 16 2006, 09:12 PM) [snapback]339132[/snapback]
I was disappointed. I think I like their older stuff better :/

That's true. But it's better than GOOD DREAMS and Penalty Life which blew hard. I kind of see MY FOOT as a shed of new light to the Pillows to get off their butts and actually make something that resembles as good as Happy Bivouac or Thank You My Twilight. Possibly even Please, Mr. Lostman which I believe is their finest work

Something from Please, Mr. Lostman. My favorite song actually.

SWANKY STREET - The Pillows - Please, Mr. Lostman (1997)

BTW, I asked this in another topic but, is that GLAY in your avatar?
Slashrose1010
I am not signing up for RipWay to DL that MP3. www.Rapidshare.de or www.megaupload.com are handy tools.

And no, it is Kaoru from Dir en Grey. I can kind of see the resemblance, though.
JoshP1389
Ah, didn't know the link wasn't working. Sorry. I'll upload it later.

Dir en Grey. I see. I was just curious. I'm not a huge fan of visual kei. Sorry.
Slashrose1010
I wouldn't really consider Diru to be VK. They don't quite go over the edge as far as Moi dix Mois and Malice Mizer. They just like to play around with their looks like X Japan, Laruku and Pierrot.

To stay on topic, here is another song only 0-2 people will actually DL biggrin.gif
Blood on My Hands - Demons & Wizards

Probably my favourite song from this collaboration :3
Carnal Malefactor
They have a second album out, you know... probably better than the first.
Slashrose1010
I am well aware that they have a more recent album, but it is harder to find songs from their new one. People always say: "not as good as their old stuff" so that may not be true tongue.gif
JoshP1389
Link changed.

SWANKY STREET - The Pillows - Please, Mr. Lostman (1997)
Smoke Alchemist
Those were interesting did not like the 3rd all that much...made me feel like I wanted to vomit. Don't konw why.
Carnal Malefactor
I just found out about this band

Grails - "In the Beginning"
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Void @ Jan 16 2006, 11:23 PM) [snapback]339229[/snapback]

They were all nice bands. I didn't quite know what to expect when I read the title, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, but they were pretty good and contrasted from the other bands quite a bit. I especially liked Dismember, Enslaved, Vintersorg *just saying that name is fun* and Gorguts was pretty good as well.

I didn't like that Grails song that much. Maybe you should have posted a song with words?

Lex Talionis - Rotting Christ

Morket Sin Fyrste - Windir

The Rape of Virtue - Deathstars
Carnal Malefactor
Grails is 100% instrumental.
JoshP1389
...so is this song:

Cecilia Ann - Surftones - Surf Legends and Rumors (1961)

Instrumental surf rock. cool.gif
Slashrose1010
This band remids me of DagonForce a bit. Their vocals and guitar similar, with a somewhat... I don't know, folk-ish/fantasy touch.

Masterpiece - Footsteps In The Hamlet

Masterpiece - Eternal Scream

I don't know why anyone bothers posting in this thread really since no one DLs any of these songs, except maybe sometimes people try Bacon's stuff.
Carnal Malefactor
This song is an absolute classic. If you're not familiar with it, you're either too young, or should be ashamed of yourself.

Soundgarden - "Searching With My Good Eye Closed"
Thievesvinegar
Danke, Bacon and Slash.
Slashrose1010
http://www.myspace.com/xeper
DesFS
I found these pretty hard to find, but right now I'm addicted to the music in Blood+

HYDE - Season's Call
Length 5:18 | 192Kbps | seasonstest.mp3 | 4.85 MB
PV Length 5:17 | XviD Compressed | 640x480 | 94.6 MB

Download: http://www.sfu.ca/~stt/Media/seasonstest.mp3
Download (PV): http://d17.yousendit.com/F/0515S245IHEF2A6...39;S%20CALL.avi

Mika Nakashima - Cry No More
Length 4:38 | 128Kbps | crynomore.mp3 | 4.24 MB
PV Length 4:38 | XviD Compressed | 640x480 | 76.0 MB

Download: http://www.sfu.ca/~stt/Media/crynomore.mp3
Download (PV): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IG9Z4MZJ

Thievesvinegar
Bah. That girl can't sing for crap.
Slashrose1010
Thanks for the music. I liked them all, but I liked the DarkThrone song the best. Neurosis had too much extended stuff that could have easilly been left out. It was still OK, though, and Unholy was good :3
Carnal Malefactor
Funny. I think Neurosis is by far the best of those three.

Here's another SLOOOOWWW one

Evoken - "In Solitary Ruin"

this one... not so much

Strapping Young Lad - "Skeksis"

and one of my favorite black metal songs ever [watch out, it's lengthy]

Weakling - "Noone Can Be Called As A Man While He'll Die"
Slashrose1010
ohmy.gif That Weakling song was very nice indeed. The guitars are so powerful. Skeksis was cool too. The guitars and drums were very brutal smile.gif Ooh, Evoken is good doom metal. I may look for other songs by them later. Very dark indeed.

Here are some songs:

Dragon Ash - Scarlet Needle

Ataraxie - Slow Transcending Agony

Cynic - Weak Reasoning

This is from their 1988 demo, before they added that electronica touch to their music.
Carnal Malefactor
Disillusion - "...And the Mirror Cracked"
One of metal's best-kept secrets.
Toby-Chan
Canta Per Me- By Kajiura Yuki

It may be in poorly pronounced grammatically incorrect Itarian, but gosh it's a gorgeous song!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Feb 20 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]352347[/snapback]

Canta Per Me- By Kajiura Yuki

It may be in poorly pronounced grammatically incorrect Itarian, but gosh it's a gorgeous song!

Already have it. I love the Noir soundtrack. happy.gif
DarkWater Alchemist
Ooh, music! But how about mentioning the genre/style of each song, just to make sure jpop lovers don't spend their time downloading heavy metal if they don't want to.

(No, I'm not talking about myself XD )

If I remember I'll post some nice jrock some time, ne?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(DarkWater Alchemist @ Mar 8 2006, 08:04 AM) [snapback]360300[/snapback]

Ooh, music! But how about mentioning the genre/style of each song, just to make sure jpop lovers don't spend their time downloading heavy metal if they don't want to.

bah. Where's your sense of adventure?
Ronaldo Rodregez
Note: Copy link into Address bar.

Soul Asylum - Can't Even Tell

Live - T.B.D.

And my favorite song!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.