Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A thread for all Envy fans to talk about Envy!!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2
Full Flame Alchemist
This topic is for Envy likers!
Mortari
I'll unite. I think Envy is so awesome. I wonder what happens to him in the end though...
Full Flame Alchemist
I've attached another envy pic.UNITE! biggrin.gif
Phobia
unsure.gif Envy is a him!! dry.gif huh.gif blink.gif ohmy.gif

I can never show my face again. ph34r.gif
Rizunii
Do I get a cookie if I unite? blink.gif
Full Flame Alchemist
Um.... Yes. Here you go.
Rizunii
-drools- Cookie... tongue.gif
Full Flame Alchemist
Now that you've joined...UNITE!
Plus another piccie.
Rizunii
-tries to unite; gets knocked out by monitor; dies- huh.gif

Hey, could you tell me how to get an image as my signature? -feels oh-so stupid-
.Memories.
I think Envy is cool I will unite. tongue.gif
Full Flame Alchemist
Hey,Rizunii. PM me the image you want for your siggie.
Rizunii
Alright.
Ryuu
Yay for Envy and all Homunculus. \,,/
Toby-Chan
Eeehh, why the heck not? I don't dislike Envy. tongue.gif
He's not my favorite sin, (Greed and Lust are cooler... ph34r.gif ) But he's sufficiently cool. And it's fun to joke about 'brakdancing palm trees' with my friends.
Shinsei Kage
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Mar 4 2005, 02:28 PM)
And it's fun to joke about 'brakdancing palm trees' with my friends.
[snapback]126648[/snapback]

O_O And I thought that me and my friends were the only people who did that...
darkangelslayer
I SHALL JOIN!
Only cz hes a guy with a skirt. and in english fma- the voice is girly beyond imagination.
But the main reason is cz hes my favorite sin..so far ive only watched like 17 episodes so that might change but from the manga and what ive seen so far...ENVY IS AWESOME!
Envious...
I shall gladly join!

I want some good Envy pics besides the ones from the series. T_T

...p.s. Is that first Envy pic from the eps. where he encounters Greed??
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Shinsei Kage @ Mar 4 2005, 05:10 PM)
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Mar 4 2005, 02:28 PM)
And it's fun to joke about 'brakdancing palm trees' with my friends.
[snapback]126648[/snapback]

O_O And I thought that me and my friends were the only people who did that...
[snapback]126762[/snapback]

There's more of us? XD Your people should meet my people. We'd be, like, t3h ultimate bizarre fangirl army!

Yeah, most of our FMA in-jokes involve palm trees. Whenever we have a fandom we're really in to, there's a huge bunchload of 'in' jokes that come with it.

"It never worked out between Al and Envy. They both wanted to be on top."
(etc...)
Envy's lil' miniskirt
What the heck, I'll join in too.

I like Envy, he has interesting fashion sense, he's missing more than a few bats from his bellfree but I dig him. He's a really good villian. He's sadistic and there have been times I really hated him but that's what makes him great. Not to mention he's so cute. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Envious... @ Mar 5 2005, 11:06 PM)
[snapback]127589[/snapback]

Nope he's taunting Ed in that picture. It's from the episode where the homonculus are trying to force Ed to make the philosophers stone.
Blackwings
Count me in!

Envy is jus so cool...
Envious...
Oh, I meant the very FIRST Envy pic on this thread.
Dragons04
I'll join, I think Envy is cool and plus few seconds away from goes crazy
Liam
Envy rocks!! Even when he killed ed! XD
Full Flame Alchemist

Yes,it is.
Miwa
I will unite! I love Envy, he's my fav character. But i wish i could find more pics of him. Google isn't helping. Can any one help?javascript:emoticon(':unsure:')
smilie
TwilightPhoenix
*loves Envy* I'm making it a goal in life to collect all Envy fandom... so far I have both figures, the headband, a pencil board, and lots and lots of pictures on my computer X.X;
AA battery
does it count if I like Manga!Envy yet hate Anime!Envy? o_O;
Jellybean
[attachmentid=879]Hee hee. I love this pic. Ed captured Envy's trademark facial expression pretty well. tongue.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Envy's cool!! But he does wear a skirt. But then again, so do Scots!
Vael
I have to say I'm amazed a thread like this ever came into existence... hmmm...

I'm wondering what Envy's voice sounds like in the dubs; does anyone have a link to a short video or soundbyte? Assuming it's legal. Which I doubt.

Oh well.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Vael @ Apr 21 2005, 06:38 PM)
I'm wondering what Envy's voice sounds like in the dubs; does anyone have a link to a short video or soundbyte? Assuming it's legal. Which I doubt.

[snapback]158208[/snapback]

Um......
It's best not to know.
Think 60 year old smoking drag queen and that's all the information you'll need.
hitokiri
i have no problem with envy, hell he's the only one of hohenheim's children that's not a bleeding gash... though i would like to see him get his ass handed to him by hohenheim; not so much because i want him to die, just because it would be one epic battle... but in the end there's no way he can beat hohenheim.
Vael
...hohenheim's a pansy...

In any case, I happen to know a 60 year old smoking drag queen.... hm... Great. I'm going to go KILL myself right now.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Vael @ Apr 21 2005, 09:42 PM)
...hohenheim's a pansy...
[snapback]158216[/snapback]

let's be rational about this, not fanboy-esque..... hohenheim is arguably the most powerful alchemist of all time, the only reason he got his was emotional weakness due to sloth... can you honestly and reasonably say that envy can beat him? come on... the dude doesn't even need to clap...
Vael
Let's be even more rational:

Hohenheim is a pansy.

"Is" being present tense. Now, before present, he was not a pansy.

Hope you got that. Trying to not spoil things. >.>
hitokiri
QUOTE(Vael @ Apr 21 2005, 09:50 PM)
Let's be even more rational:

Hohenheim is a pansy.

"Is" being present tense. Now, before present, he was not a pansy.
[snapback]158227[/snapback]

i can see what your getting at, and yes in his current state he is far less passionate and more reserved. but i wouldn't say he's a pansy, i think stoic is a more accurate description.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 21 2005, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE(Vael @ Apr 21 2005, 06:38 PM)

[snapback]158208[/snapback]

Um......
It's best not to know.
Think 60 year old smoking drag queen and that's all the information you'll need.
[snapback]158209[/snapback]

I still wanna hear it =) I agree Manga Envy is way cooler. Oh dear, the horrible things he does.
dragonflame327
Pre-event and all....Hohenhiem would rip Envy apart like a flower. I love Envy and all, but he would stand no chance. Hohenhiem needs merely to think, and the alchemy happens.
Toby-Chan
Envy versus Hohenheim? That would rock hardcore! >_< ::Just felt like saying hardcore::

We probably will see it in the movie, although it wouldn't be much of a fair fight if Hohenheim can't use his alchemy.

If he did, it would probably just proceed with Envy attacking Hohenheim in the throes of one of his mammoth temper tantrums, and Hohenheim would take it for a while (Let him have a few pity shots, be all remorseful, apologetic, etc.) then finally get fed up and kick his hiney.

Doo doo doo do do the end.
Tobu Ishi
Who here likes Hughes? *shrugs* Just wondering, since that little spoiler of a matter seems to get forgotten by a lot of Envy fans.

Has anyone made the connection yet between the dragon Envy turned into at the end of the series, and the dragon seen attacking Edward in the movie trailers? Because I have. X3
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Tobu Ishi @ Apr 28 2005, 09:14 AM)
Who here likes Hughes?  *shrugs*  Just wondering, since that little spoiler of a matter seems to get forgotten by a lot of Envy fans.
[snapback]162320[/snapback]

I adore Hughes. He's quite close to being my favorite anime character ever.

Why I don't despise Envy is completely beyond my comprehension.

I guess I'm just fascinated by the little brat. (How can FMA do that so well; Take the biggest jerks/morons/bastards/brats/whores and make them so... likeable?)
Hagane No Renkinjutsushi {ED}
they're just good i guess ...
and i liked hughes alot but i like envy too and i can see envys reason for hateing Hohenheim and i like him also
Dreaming Goddess
ENVY ROCKS! He is so damn sexy...I unite!!!!
Tobu Ishi
QUOTE(Hagane No Renkinjutsushi {ED} @ Apr 28 2005, 05:23 PM)
i can see envys reason for hateing Hohenheim  and i like him also
[snapback]162652[/snapback]

*grins* One wonders what would happen if Envy was rational enough to realize how much he and Ed have in common.

[spoiler]Envy: I hate you because my father left me and my mother so he could be with your mom and spawn you!

Ed: Oh yeah, well--waitaminute, he left us too!

Envy: You f--what? O.O He did?

Ed: Yeah, that jerk just took off one day and left my mom dying of an illness with two little kids to take care of! I hate his stinking guts!

Envy: Wow. I....never knew that. *thinks* So...I guess he screwed us both over. Um. Why am I fighting you, anyway?

Ed: Beats me. Wanna go get popsicles and talk trash about him instead?

Envy: Sweet! XD[/spoiler]
Toby-Chan
XD Yeah, Tobu. I get your point. And that's funny. But that is why I completely understand why Envy has haters as well.

[spoiler]Because, I mean, if he weren't such a blindly furious little brat, he might have realized that he and Ed hate the same guy for the same reason, and there's really no point in him hating Ed for things he had no control over. And the fact that it's been so many centuries, and Envy still hasn't gotten over it.

At least Ed learns to tolerate his father. [/spoiler]
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 29 2005, 03:20 PM)
XD  Yeah, Tobu.  I get your point.  And that's funny.  But that is why I completely understand why Envy has haters as well.
[snapback]163209[/snapback]

Yes but that's why Envy is Envy after all. His name fits him so well.

He really needs a good spanking and it just so happens I'm in a spanking mood. laugh.gif
Toby-Chan
Don't forget to take pictures of the event, Mini. laugh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 29 2005, 03:35 PM)
Don't forget to take pictures of the event, Mini.  laugh.gif
[snapback]163219[/snapback]

Pictures? Hell, I'll film it and sell it on e-bay as a fetish video. laugh.gif
major_ed_pride
Yey! Envy! XD
Guilt
ENVY RULES!!!! sup everyone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.