Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are You A Morning Person?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
~FMAgurl~
Another random question. But anyways, are you? Some people get up at like 6am every morning. But me, I sleep in whenevr I can. I just think its weird that people get up early even on weekends when they dont have to. (Not calling anyone weird or anything) Even 9am is early for me smile.gif or maybe I'm the only one that sleeps in til like 12 noon on weekends... unsure.gif
edsgirl
I have trouble sleeping, so i'm usually up all night anyways. smile.gif
Quistis88
Whether or not I'm a morning person depends on how much sleep I got before waking up. If I didn't get enough sleep, I actually scowl sometimes when I get out of bed, mumbling about how time goes by all too fast.

It's impossible for me to get up on the wrong side of the bed because my bed is proped up against the wall, and there's furniture near the foot of the bed, so there is only one possible exit.

If you try to talk to me within 10 minutes of getting out of bed on a bad morning, you can expect at least 6 variants in pronunciation of "hmm", and nods and shakes of the head. If you're lucky, you'll be able to squeeze an actual word out of me at that time of day. biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Not at all. Early mornings are the bane of my existence.
ἀρχή
I'm definitely better in the mornings. Whenever I schedule meetings for any reason, I try to do it for the morning as I'll be zoning out any time after lunch. I used to go to work two hours before the rest of the people in the office just because I enjoyed being alone early in the morning smile.gif
Foolio
if someone wakes me up in the morning it better be because the house is burning down. if not theyll be down a heart.
Riza Babe
Sometimes well only on sundays because Yu gi oh's on lol biggrin.gif But mostly I wake up at 12 @_@
Slashrose1010
I am never a morning person. I hate waking up early dry.gif I enjoy sleeping in. But I am a night owl (like everyone here doesn't already know that). I love staying up late. But traffic was slow last night and my dad wanted me to go to bed dry.gif So I had to go early. I stayed up reading my new comics though tongue.gif
mei_tenshi
I hate the first minute of waking up, especially if it wasn't a good sleep. I just need to get used to it, and when I do, mornings are great. I used to get up at 5:30 for zero period, and I loved walking to school when it's still dark--no people, no traffic, and if I'm lucky--an extra two minutes of shut-eye along the way. biggrin.gif
Did mei decide she can't give up speaking in first-person after all? huh.gif
mei_tenshi
Isn't Sunday an exception for Lent? That's what Ailuro told me/her. sad.gif
Ailuro
Yes, don't worry. You aren't doing anything wrong, Mei. ^^
mei_tenshi
Whew! Thanks for the reassurance, Ail! smile.gif
Chiyo
Well it is now 1am and I estimate I will get up about 11am. Speaks for itself.

I didn't think Sunday was an exception for lent. I never let myself off anyway. I give up chocolate and I know if I had some I'd just eat more.
Toby-Chan
Ugh. Heck no. I'm addicted to sleep, and I utterly despise having to get out of my warm snuggly bed into the cold air, and a day at school, which is inevitably going to be not as joyous as being asleep. Sleeping is far more fun than being awake.

Plus, I look like a wreck when I wake up. I've noticed that I almost always look pretty just before going to sleep, then I wake up puffy and with my hair poofed up into an afro or... something scarier.
~FMAgurl~
heheh^^ same here
alchemist x
I am a morning person all the way.
eerabbit
i love mornings..except when people [my parents, mainly] are already up and making noise
darn ive always wanted to wake up at 3 am and sit on the roof but my dad would skewer me if i did dry.gif
RogueAlchemist
Total night owl. And none of my classes start before 10:45 in the morning, or 12:30, depending on what day it is. Somedays I love being in college. XD
hidden_death
i guess you could say i'm a morning person 'cause i get up at 6:30am every morning tongue.gif
dreamcatcher_alchemist
I'm a night owl that's forced to get up in the mornings, if that counts. lol. I'm not too bad of a person in the morning though, just very blank until I get my 10-1 nap.
alchemist x
QUOTE(hidden_death @ Feb 14 2005, 05:58 AM)
i guess you could say i'm a morning person 'cause i get up at 6:30am every morning tongue.gif
[snapback]113451[/snapback]

Aw come on I get up at 5 am every morning
Le Monkey
Im up at 6-7 each mornin for school...
dreamcatcher_alchemist
goes to bed at 3 am and wakes up again at 6. ^^; I just don't sleep. I don't mind being up early though, it isn't so bad. Plus it gives me dibs to the hot water, lol.
Le Monkey
Hey, I thaught you were going to school?
Fresh_Coffee
No way! I hate waking up in the morning it drives me nuts. I would take night school if I could I'm only in Middle School not possible.
alchemist x
WOW What grade are you in
Username05
I am a morning person, unless I decide, "I don't want to sleep, must watch TV and play videogames!" Then I am tired in the morning, but sometimes I get lucky and that dosn''t happen! So yes I am a morning person
Chiyo
Yet again I can lie in tomorrow...I have a seminar at 12 and thats the first thing of the day. biggrin.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
i like to sleep as long as i can^^
Kihaku
QUOTE(dreamcatcher_alchemist @ Feb 14 2005, 08:03 AM)
goes to bed at  3 am and wakes up again at 6.  ^^; I just don't sleep.  I don't mind being up early though, it isn't so bad. Plus it gives me dibs to the hot water, lol.
[snapback]113510[/snapback]

Ooh... scary... I'd probably be the opposite. I just need 10 hours is probably okay... even 8 hours can be too little at times.
No fair. I'd have more time to do things if i slept less. Lucky you! biggrin.gif
I guess I wouldn't be much of a morning person... maybe I'd be one if I went to bed really early. I'm usually more out of eveyrthing that usual in the mornings. I loath getting up early. But I'm not much of a night owl either. Like I mentioned before.. I just need to sleep.
It's surprising though how alert I can be after three hours of sleep... Really. But in the long run that doesn't do me any good.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Feb 13 2005, 01:43 PM)
Another random question. But anyways, are you? Some people get up at like 6am every morning. But me, I sleep in whenevr I can. I just think its weird that people get up early even on weekends when they dont have to. (Not calling anyone weird or anything) Even 9am is early for me smile.gif or maybe I'm the only one that sleeps in til like 12 noon on weekends... unsure.gif
[snapback]113091[/snapback]

I can be, if I want to... Sometimes, I am, sometimes I'm... well, not... unsure.gif
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
Any days that aren't school days..Hm...I'd say I sleep until 2 in the afternoon..I hate mornings...

I'm so lazy. =P
shogunskey
yes im a morning person. but not on days that i have school or days that end with w.

(snikers to self).
Black Rose
yeah I would say I'm a morning person I run on round 2-3 hours anight and even then friends ask me where I get my unlimited energy source, spring/summer/autumn I'm up at 4-6am and at winter wake up (when I wake up I just wake up completely) at 5-7 but I think to myself "I could get up now find out the cure to cancer in my extra time, descover the motives behind Hitler and find who killed Kennedy or I can stay in bed"
it's a simple equation "Bed - Warm" against "There - Cold"
(soz if this weirded anybody out)
Elderberry
I sometimes switch over to being a nocturnal person, but in general, I'd probably be considered a morning person. I used to wake up at like 5 AM for a good portion of my freshman year for some reason...laugh.gif
DarkBlade_Alchemist
No most of the time i sleep the morn. away, the only time i'm up befor noon is when i have to do something or some one calls me.
The Man Who Laughed
I mumble and cus & in about an hour I get out of bed
FMAlchemistChan
I am a night owl. I usually fall asleep around 4-5 am and don't get up until like noon. The only day I like to get up early is on Saturday when YuGiOh's on. I only sleep at night when I have school or when I'm on vacation with my family or when I'm at camp.
Berserker Alchemist
Never...@_@; I dun like waking up...
AlphonseRules
I just set my alarm clock to radio mode and turn the volume way up, then it just explodes with music in the morning forcing me out of bed. And once I'm up I get moving, I don't like to lay there in bed when I'm already awake.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I am and I'm not.

If I have to get up early for work I'm not a morning person and often times resemble a zombie looking for it's first brain of the morning. If I'm doing something fun it's easier for me to get out of bed. In the summer I have alot of energy in the morning but in the winter I tend to be much slower. Still hibernating.
lt. Riza Hawkeye
No. I'm not a morning person..
ichigoa76
they say that if you were born in the morning you are a morning person and if you were born at night your a night person i was born in the morning but now sometimes i sleep till noon but it goes to a good cause i stay up (i dont have a bedtime) cause i watch adult swim on cartoon network cause fullmetal alchemist is on mondays through wendsday at 1:00am and also inuyasha mon through thurs and on saturday new episodes so yah
~FMAgurl~
I was born at 1:02pm...I guess that's the reason why I always get up around that time biggrin.gif
mongooseboi
this entire summer i have not woken up before 9:30. thats just how morningly i am :]
NightMistress
<<See SN. The adjective "night" isn't there for nothin' ph34r.gif ! Me a morning person? HA! What a joke! I was born at night, baby cool.gif . The only reason I get up early is to go to that job thingimabob.
mei_tenshi
I'm becoming more and more morning-ish by the morning. Odd, really, but I guess it helps to have a stack of unread books handy.

mellow.gif It's probably just me.
Spark Alchemist
i am definately not a morning person...though oddly i have been rather cheery when i wake up...lol...im usually a monster...lol...my gram wont even come near me...she just knocks says wake up and then runs... biggrin.gif ....im more of a night person... biggrin.gif
zombie
lets see get up at 12 am and stay up is that a morning person?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.