Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Song File - Alphonse Elric
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA-1 Anime Music > Hagaren Song Files: FMA-1 Character Songs
Sycia
News from Japan

The third installment of the character albums; Hagaren Song File - Alphonse Elric is to be released on the 24th of March, 2005 for 1,155 yen (SVWC-7231). Special sticker included with the first press. Stay tuned for more information!

-----------------

Source:
Official Fullmetal Alchemist mailing list (jpn)
Quistis88
Awesome, Sycia! Best news I've heard all day. biggrin.gif
Ailuro
Finally, Al gets some well deserved attention. happy.gif
Sycia
^_^ Nice to know the people over at the anime side are still doing something for the fans even though there hasn't been much activity lately for Japan~

I hope Winry gets an album~ her seiyuu sings quite well~
Fullmetal Guy
QUOTE(Sycia @ Feb 12 2005, 06:17 AM)
happy.gif Nice to know the people over at the anime side are still doing something for the fans even though there hasn't been much activity lately for Japan~

I hope Winry gets an album~ her seiyuu sings quite well~
[snapback]112261[/snapback]

Indeed, Winry needs an album, her seiyuu sings really well

Aru with an album is really cool too
lialiakicks
Ooooohhhh...

I hope we get to hear Al sing with Ed... happy.gif That would make my day!
Barako
Phwee! :3 Finally Al gets his chance to shine!

I love his voice, it's so cute... yes, I'm a total Al fangirl. tongue.gif He just doesn't get enough attention!
AA battery
I would die happily if I can just get hold of the CD ITSELF!!!! (I don't care how much it will cost me~ <3) <--- okay, that's too fangirl-ish ^^; but if it's under $20 CAD I will definately buy it (if... I can find it that is... I can't even find Ed's song file...)!!
Yukina_Raven
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Feb 12 2005, 10:10 AM)
Ooooohhhh...

I hope we get to hear Al sing with Ed... happy.gif That would make my day!
[snapback]112357[/snapback]

I would love that! happy.gif
Hikari no Hohenheim
I'll be waiting for it!! biggrin.gif
hagane_no_tokage
SWEET! XD i was wondering if there were going to be more of them. yay! i can't wait! kugimiya rie has the keeeyutest voice!

i'd love to see a riza CD sometime, too... neya-sensei has a lovely alto singing voice. ^.^
Honoo no Renkinjutsushi
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Feb 15 2005, 12:40 AM)
SWEET!  XD  i was wondering if there were going to be more of them.  yay!  i can't wait!  kugimiya rie has the keeeyutest voice! 

i'd love to see a riza CD sometime, too...  neya-sensei has a lovely alto singing voice.  ^.^

[snapback]114062[/snapback]

Hmm... I wonder if they will make a Maes Hughes one. It would be neat if they had a duet with Roy and Maes. laugh.gif
hagane_no_tokage
that...would kick ass. laugh.gif
Quistis88
I want a Hughes + Gracia + Elysia trio. biggrin.gif
Username05
I think Hughs and Armstrong would be a great duet! LOL! laugh.gif
Sycia
QUOTE(Username05 @ Feb 15 2005, 05:27 PM)
I think Hughs and Armstrong would be a great duet! LOL!  :lol:
[snapback]114083[/snapback]

Scary.... I wonder who'd be annoying who....
Chibi Viki
hehe, I wonder why Al's cd was delayed. It should've been released before Roy's right?

I just wish Riza would also have a cd XD

hmm... an armstrong cd? i can see it now... you'll know that it's armstrong's just by looking at the case itself. it glimmers even in the dark, hehehe...
hagane_no_tokage
QUOTE(Sycia @ Feb 15 2005, 06:10 AM)
QUOTE(Username05 @ Feb 15 2005, 05:27 PM)
I think Hughs and Armstrong would be a great duet! LOL!  laugh.gif
[snapback]114083[/snapback]

Scary.... I wonder who'd be annoying who....
[snapback]114128[/snapback]

armstrong: *sparklesparkle*

hughes: LOOK AT MY PICTURES OF ELICIA!!!

armstong: *sparkle sparkle flex*

hughes: ISN'T SHE CUTE??!?!?!?!?
Panzer Dragoon
^o^ *Walks by and sees posts, sound of tires screeching can be heard* O_O There was Character Singing CDs, and I didn't know about it?! I hope Al comes to the states or atleast you can somehow put them onto the site, Sycia? Yes, I also, am a huge fan of Alphonse, the kid you should feel sorry for.
hakai-kun
Yeah, I heard about this too! I can't wait to hear Kugiyama-san sing again! I hope she sings with Paku Romi again!! XD
Fresh_Coffee
Aww Al's voice. I agree with Chibi Viki I want some Riza song album I love her VA.
xrninja
yay! kugimiya rie's so cute. and like hakai said, hopefully they'll be a duet with paku romi, like ohkawa tohru and neya michiko. and speaking of neya michiko, i hope she'll come out with one for hawkeye too! i have a feeling we'll hear a song file from winry before we hear one from hawkeye, though.
Sycia
While I don't have any solid news on the CD yet, I did catch something over Hagaren Housoukyoku (radio program for FMA) that said something about the Homoculus singing together with her. Pity I hadn't been tuning in seriously that day... so I can't say if it's true or not. Will be keeping my ears open~
Tobu Ishi
There's a Hagaren radio program? How does one listen to it? Will it still be broadcasting in September?
hagane_no_tokage
*imagines lust, envy, and gluttony singing*

*dies*
Sycia
QUOTE(Tobu Ishi @ Feb 17 2005, 09:37 AM)
There's a Hagaren radio program?  How does one listen to it?  Will it still be broadcasting in September?
[snapback]115234[/snapback]

Yes there is a Hagaren radio program. It's been on ever since the anime aired, hosted by the 2 main characters' seiyuus with special guests every month.

It's broadcast over a radio station (AM) called Bunka Housou (Tokyo only, if I'm not wrong. There's another station airing the program for Osaka too, but I don't know which one it is). Around.... 1000 Htz? I forgot the exact number... oo;

I haven't the slightest clue if it'll still air in September... they're kinda running outta things to say, but that may just be me...

hagane no tokage: :P Well we already had Bradley do it...
hagane_no_tokage
LOL!

ah, on the radio program subject.... are there sound clips/files/whatever anywhere for DL? i'd love to hear some of it...
Sycia
As far as I know, some Japanese share the recordings via WinMX~
hakai-kun
Maybe Riza and Winry could have a duo CD. And they could each have their serpate song and sing a third song together. l0l. I think that'd be cute actually
AA battery
hakai-kun: Yea... sounds interesting!!
Elderberry
I'll be looking forward to it too! (Kugimiya Rie usually sings in chibi voice, so this will be interesting to hear...she already did a decent job with Aru's part in 'Hagene no Kokoro...') laugh.gif
Barako
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Feb 17 2005, 01:10 AM)

ah, on the radio program subject....  are there sound clips/files/whatever anywhere for DL?  i'd love to hear some of it...

[snapback]115763[/snapback]

This site has a few of the older recordings, from December 2003 or so, if you're interested~
Kirara
I was hoping the group song would be Ed and Al but I am still excited about the CD. I love image songs. I wonder how many more they are going to release.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.