Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Love Story
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Alchemy's Lover
Ok we have the go ahead to start a love story and all you have to do is help tell it. biggrin.gif

the characters are Caitlin and Joe
setting is San Fransico, Ca.
present day

so start writing all you geniuses.
love_me_destroyer
wouldn't it be "Calvin and Joe"? Since, you know.... San Fransisco?
alchemist x
You perverted Idiot.

How do You use the Ignore feature again
Alchemy's Lover
Hey Quistis said keeping the spamming to a min. even though it is SC. So just make the story move along.

And LMD those are mine and DOC's real names.
dragonofchaos
haha very funny LMD not

I(Joe) am sitting in a dinner drinking coffee, when I notice Caitlin and fall in love at first sight and I...(continue next person)
Slashrose1010
Here is a good start so no one post yet...

Caitlin and Joe are moving into their apartment together as they are both coming out of college. They have been dating for 2 1/2 years. But Joe is paralyzed from the waist down and has to find a wheel chair accessable apt. They search and search but San Fran is not the best place. They decide to move to the Big Apple.

Continue

Damn Chaos beat me mad.gif btw, that is so cheesy laugh.gif

The their dog comes up and snatches Joe's donut. (got nothing else)

Continue
Alchemy's Lover
Okay we need to pick one of those beginning and since this was DOC's idea I take his

He sees her and impulsivly gets up and spills his coffee on himself...
Slashrose1010
Wow, I didn't see you taking his side dry.gif

Anyways: Then he screams a profanity. Caitlin slaps him and tells him she is going out for a walk. She looks into a store window and see a puppy....
alchemist x
Then caitlin rushes over to whipe off the coffie and stumbles into his lap accedentaly and ther is emice auquardness and sielence as they blush
Alchemy's Lover
X's is more romantic and Slash we don't actually know each other at this point so I wouldn't slap him.
alchemist x
Slash: ha ha

ok next
Slashrose1010
You two are college ramances... I liked my plot better tongue.gif
alchemist x
You mean romances?
Alchemy's Lover
Romances and We began the story so you got follow along.
alchemist x
They decide on dinner at a local resurant,
After the dinner is done they go home not able to sleep with eachother flooding their minds
Slashrose1010
@X: Keep correcting me and you'll be missing a few apendeges tomorrow dry.gif

@Lover: OK, whatever. I am not going to post here until traffic settles.
Alchemy's Lover
She can't pay attention in class and the same for him. So as she walks the halls of the school not watching where she is going she knocks into some one and while she is apologizing she relizes that it is him. biggrin.gif
alchemist x
They try to say hi but they are both speecless as they are remembering what happened the night before
Alchemy's Lover
So he helps pick up her books and is constantly blushing and mumbling aplogies under his breath...
Slashrose1010
^X: Speechless, ha!

Little does she know he is just joshing her and throws down her books. His friends start cracking up and she runs away heart broken.
Alchemy's Lover
Noooo this based on a some what true thing between me and DOC and I know he isn't "joshing" me dry.gif

So he asks her on another date and...
Slashrose1010
She denies him for being such a jerk.
alchemist x
Slash You're the jerk

She kindly accepts and they go to their next class amaized that they never noticed eachother in the halls or outside
Slashrose1010
What the... you can't contradict the line before you butt-muncher. What is your problem? Do you not understand what the word drama means? Instead of spewing this idealistic, unrealistic, fangirl fiction story at me why don't you try some story writing skills, nOOb.

^And its amazed
alchemist x
hey we'll get to the drama soon
Slashrose1010
@DOC: sorry about going off like that in your thread dry.gif

He meets her after school and offers her a ride to her dorm. She says yes, they arrive at the dorm....

(Is that more befitting of your critique?)
dragonofchaos
look you guys can have other characters join the story

Joe tells alchemist X(cause i don't know your real name) about caitlin and the wonderful time he had with her in class...
alchemist x
I'm alex just so you know for the future
Just call me Al

Al just sits there
Alchemy's Lover
Meanwhile Caitlin is sitting gabbing away to her best friend about her encounter with Joe and how she thinks that it is love at first sight.

X, Slash can't you two get along for five minutes. Slash this is a romance story not a chance to ruin this thread with spam or negative thoughts.
dragonofchaos
sudenly the teacher tells Joe to stop chating with Al and wait until after class to continue their conversation and because of their chatting the teacher decides to throw a pop quiz.

now slash if want to ruin the relationship you must have your self enter the sory and try to distroy it that way o.k.
Ailuro
I actually like Slash's continuations better. :D
Much less cliché.
Alchemy's Lover
Meanwhile Caitlin is excited about her next date with Joe and is happy that she is go to be with him again.
alchemist x
On joe's way to caitlins He is mugged and shot on the street.

Caitlin suddenly heard a ambulence down her street and...
Alchemy's Lover
Fine I will go with this but he has to live. dry.gif

So she steps outside to see what happened and spot Joe on the ground being tended to and runs to him screaming his name.
alchemist x
^ well of course he'll live

As the police men hold back caitlin joe says goodby and says to call al
[Now I shall be in the story mwahahahaha]
dragonofchaos
(hmmm this reminds me of arjuna except she was in a car/motorbike accident)

After Joe says goodbye to caitlin he has a weird dream of a stragne world in which someone tells him that he has to save the world and that if he says that he will that his life will be saved and he accepts
alchemist x
and then some hot chicks enter the dream with al
kidding

He suddenly wakes up and has the will to go and leave the hospitle
and tells 2 people caitlin and al

Al is just like Uhu and thinks joe is crazy[ which he is jk]
Alchemy's Lover
While Caitlin thinks that if Joe belives it then she will too.
dragonofchaos
"hey I am not sure what that dream means but I just hope that I don't have t go anywhere and leave you Caitlin," says Joe while looking for a book on dream interpretation.

OOC: yes I know I put this in pbp rpg style but it s a bit easier right know and anyone who whats to act as a dm can but please no major dmimng and you must have acharacter aka yourself
alchemist x
Al knocks on the door to tell joe that he needs a cup of sugar.
dragonofchaos
Joe says,"I have had a cup of sugar already but here is a bag o' sugar for you Al."
Alchemy's Lover
Caitlin:What in the world do you need sugar for? blink.gif Anyways if you need help maybe we should see a mediumor something.
dragonofchaos
"Yeah we need a medium or a priest or a something of that sort," says Joe giving up on looking for the book on dream interpretation.
Alchemy's Lover
Caitlin pulls out the yellow pages and begins to search a minute later:"Got it she has a place just down the street."
dragonofchaos
"cool lets go now unless anyone has any concerns about anything *cough slash cough* that can't wait until later," says joe before gathering up his stuff and writing down the address of the medium
Alchemy's Lover
"I don't think he has a problem but if he does he won't after I get through with him" Caitlin says.
dragonofchaos
"hmm lets take are of that now," says joe

ooc: ok slash now is the time for you to enter oh and anyone who wants to be the medium
Alchemy's Lover
Anytime today Slash we are giving you a chance in this story.
dragonofchaos
OOC:umm please use an OOC: if you going to post something that has nothing to do with the topic.
i don't think that slash wil post here
Slashrose1010
O_O You guys want me to join in your Love Story? What role do I play or do I just enter out of thin air? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.