Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Mt. Olympus Thread
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Roleplay Community
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Bling_bling_Angel
Heck, dang! How cool would it be to have our own Mt. Olympus hierachy here, no? laugh.gif [Goodness, yes, I'm stressed... and laughter/jokes is the best known rememdy, so bear with me!]

Hah, I can see the title of Lord Zeus with our ol' man Hitokiri, no...?
wink.gif

Sooo... who do you want to be?

As for me, somehow I'd rather choose to be a male-god than a female one... it seems as if all the women are... I dunno, jakked up, or something... I'd love to be Hermes... or his female equivalent: the goddess Iris.

Nah, Quistis'd be the goddess Demeter and I'm her daughter Persephone... happy.gif! Yayness! laugh.gif!

Ninja is Athena... Ailuro's Dianae...

Aa! Sugoi... biggrin.gif

<Closing the thread, and moving from Spam Central forum to Roleplay Community forum, since we now have a Roleplay forum. ^^ 03/27/07 ~Tombow>
Quistis88
Can I be someone else? I don't know who, but Demeter is so . . . boring. mellow.gif And besides, I have absolutely no bond with agriculture. biggrin.gif

And I'm surprised that Angel didn't choose Aphrodite.
Bling_bling_Angel
Ehehehehe, Aphordite... biggrin.gif Funny you should say that, Mommy... hrmmm... who could you be, though? And, yeah... Demeter is... *clears throat* Too quiet...
Quistis88
Preferably something that remotely suits me. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
huh.gif Hrmmm... well, you're not vengeful or wierd like the goddess... shoot, I mean, take Hera for instance... a queen like you, but h3lla messed-up... and, well, yeah... 6_6
Quistis88
A little off the current subject, but not the topic:

So, since it's only Mt. Olympus we're covering here, only 12 people are allowed?
Gashole
I have a feeling this will all be too cliquey. mellow.gif

All the goddesses except for Athena are idiots. They're either the seducers or rape victims. Either way, they mate too multiple times.

The gods are equally annoying.
edsgirl
You could add people to serve under the gods. but, yeah technically only twelve, and not including Persephone, or Hestia, who eventually gave up her throne to walk among the mortals.

Sorry, Greek Mythology buff! sad.gif
@ Gas: your right it might be too clicky!
hitokiri
zeus? sure he's king and all but he has to put with hera's crazy ass all the time... i rather be hades, he gets left alone yet has almost as much power as zeus. that and i would get cerebus... there's just something about having a giant three headed hellhoud as a watchdog that appeals to me.

or maybe chronos... sure he got gutted and thrown into a bottomless pit, but he's the most left alone man EVER. the drama of olympus is way too insane to deal with on a constant basis.

as for limited positions... yes techincally there are only 12 gods at the end of the mythology, but there are also many demigods and other figures of importance.
Slashrose1010
Does it have to be Greek? I would be Thor or Loki from Norse mythology
Goha
Mmm, Hades... Yeah... (I'm a girl? So what?) Ow. Or Nike?
blueices
Edit: I hadn't noticed that Ailuro had been nominated to be Dianae first.

I love the story where her mother, Leto, was insulted by a woman named Niobe. Niobe boasted that she had twelve children and Leto only had two. As punishment, Apollo killed n00bsih bitch's six sons and Artemis/Diana killed her six daughters.
(She memorably does this sniper style from a rooftop) ph34r.gif

Since Diana has been taken, I need to think of a badass character...hmmm
Erida seems pretty badasslaugh.gif
I'm not sure anymore...hmm would someone nominate a deity for me?

~~And Hitokiri's right: There are lot of divine beings/groups available like the furies or the muses and all the demigods (There should be tons because Zeus was a definite sex-addict) laugh.gif
Ailuro
Oh, I like being Diana. Artemis/Diana was always one of my favorite goddesses. biggrin.gif

Artemis/Diana

I love doing research and things like this. ohmy.gif
Quistis88
Haha, it seems that all the good ones are taken.

If I must be someone, I guess I could be Eos. mellow.gif
alchemist x
can I be Poseidon please?
Slashrose1010
@Quis: you can be Persephone (not really a godess). That way you can be Goha's biotch laugh.gif (that is if Goha is Hades)
[Halogen]
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Feb 10 2005, 06:25 PM)
[snapback]111091[/snapback]

Too late. All the sea water have evaporated into Halogen.
alchemist x
Nah I think Hito is hades
Slashrose1010
Then she can be Hito's biotch if she is Persephone. (Now that i put it in those terms why would anyone want to be Persophone? tongue.gif)
alchemist x
QUOTE([Halogen] @ Feb 10 2005, 07:29 PM)
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Feb 10 2005, 06:25 PM)
[snapback]111091[/snapback]

Too late. All the sea water have evaporated into Halogen.
[snapback]111096[/snapback]

too bad I called it first .\/.
............................... . ^
Bling_bling_Angel
So, wait then... who am I?

And, oh, there are the other minor gods/goddesses... Eos, Helios, the Fates, Selene...

Plus the demi-gods... Like Helen of Troy...
xrninja
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 10 2005, 04:01 PM)
Oh, I like being Diana. Artemis/Diana was always one of my favorite goddesses. biggrin.gif

Artemis/Diana

I love doing research and things like this. ohmy.gif
[snapback]111019[/snapback]

artemis is my favorite too biggrin.gif did a report on her freshman year.....i love greek mythology.
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Feb 10 2005, 10:08 PM)
And, oh, there are the other minor gods/goddesses... Eos, Helios, the Fates, Selene...

Plus the demi-gods... Like Helen of Troy...
[snapback]111311[/snapback]

....but obviously i'm very rusty. helen was a demi-god? unsure.gif
Quistis88
Helen was the product of Leda and Zeus (AS A SWAN, that sick . . . *trails off mumbling*).
blueices
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Feb 11 2005, 11:58 AM)
Helen was the product of Leda and Zeus (AS A SWAN, that sick . . . *trails off mumbling*).
[snapback]111602[/snapback]

Zeus is the ultimate sexoholic laugh.gif He changed into just about anything in order to seduce pretty much everyone.
edsgirl
I would chose to be Hestia, she is the Goddess of the Hearth, the symbol of the house around which a new born child is carried before it is received into the family. She was a pretty bad ass, there was a hearth in every city sacred to Hestia. The flame was not allowed to go out.

Plus she was a virigin goddess, I wish..... , oh nevermind! tongue.gif
acon-bay
If this were Asgard, I'd be Loki... I don't think he has an analogue in Olympic lore.
mei_tenshi
Mei would want to be one of the Fates. She can't decide which one--it's between Clotho and Atropos, but Lachesis has an interesting job, too...Can she be all three?
Goha
Hmm, I decided finally. Nike - winged goddess of victory. Yep.
blueices
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Feb 11 2005, 03:24 PM)
Mei would want to be one of the Fates. She can't decide which one--it's between Clotho and Atropos, but Lachesis has an interesting job, too...Can she be all three?
[snapback]111674[/snapback]

hehe, only if I can be a different Fury each day of the week laugh.gif
alchemist x
can we be the titans or greek heros

not that I want to be
cus I'm posidon
Slashrose1010
I changed my mind. I am either Loki or Volcan. (I don't care if they are Norse) What is the point of being gods if we do not RP?
Quistis88
What's the point of RP-ing if we're all gods?
alchemist x
RP?
What is that
Slashrose1010
What's the point of being gods if we don't do anything laugh.gif I am the god of laziness, Slotholous
edsgirl
We just sit on our thrones, and ruin the mortals life. That sounds fun to me smile.gif
love_me_destroyer
I think I'll take part in this as well....
alchemist x
NOOOOOOOO

ahem* anyway I think all the gods are taken and you are not worthy
[don't think I am not worthy, because I am]
Slashrose1010
mad.gif You are both unworthy of the company of Volcan! I shall engulf you both in a river of lava. (seeing as how LMD didn't claim a god he is mortal and burns immediately). X's skin is melted and spends an eternity encased in solid rock. And that is the myth of X and LMD.
love_me_destroyer
Wait...Does it have to be a "real" God? Can I pick a D&D or Warhammer god?
Gashole
Funny you want to be a god. I thought you were atheist.
Slashrose1010
Oooh! You got Bus-Ted! lol
Let's try to keep this thread intelligent and not resort to gods from videgames and modern mythology.
Gashole
Why should anything be intelligent?
love_me_destroyer
QUOTE(Gashole @ Feb 11 2005, 06:21 PM)
Funny you want to be a god. I thought you were atheist.
[snapback]111851[/snapback]

Meh....It's fun to pretend.
Slashrose1010
@Gas-stopo (have I used that one yet? Oh well)- Because Intelligence is fun. Anyone can go out play a mind-numbing video game and worship the characters but Greek mythology is so interesting and has so much history behind it.
Gashole
How can it be history when it's mythology?
Slashrose1010
It's apart of history. What we are doing now is a part of history. Technically anything that happens is history isn't it? huh.gif In some respects. I mean that there are so many buildings, myths, events linked to not only greek but any mythology. Christianity can be called a myth since not everyone believes in it and cannot (well, not yet) be proven to be true. So just looking at Christianity (if viewed as a myth) has had a great impact on history.
dragonofchaos
hey can i be Girru the babylonian god of fire or he four horsemen of the apocalipse(sp?)
Alchemy's Lover
Has anyone asked if they could be Artemis, Greek goddess of archery and women or something like that.
Quistis88
Ailuro is already Diana/Artemis/other variants.
Alchemy's Lover
Darn got any other kick ass goddess available?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.