Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Non-fma Fan Art And Original Anime
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2
Slashrose1010
<Moving the thread from Spam Central forum to Fanart sub-forum. 03/23/07 ~Tombow>

Here is a thread where you can post Non-FMA and original anime characters that you have drawn. Please no tracing. Enjoy, wether you are posting or just watching smile.gif

(I know Goha will enjoy this thread tongue.gif)

Here is one of my older pics: Vash the Stampede
Username05
Shouldn't this be in fanart/fanfiction?

But I like your artwork.
Ailuro
Not to worry, Slash has already asked where this was supposed to be. wink.gif

How about just plain art? Why does it have to be just anime?
Slashrose1010
Go right ahead Ailuro. smile.gif

@User: No because that is just for FMA Fanart and Fanfiction, but thanks for looking out for things like that wink.gif This is for non-FMA, strictly.
alchemist x
Here is a pic I just drew a few min ago

IPB Image
Username05
@ Slash: thank you, I wasn't sure, so I had to ask.
Gashole
@Slash: He looks like a DBZ fanart I did when I was 13. I'd post my best DBZ fanart, but it was done on a cardboard with a Sharpie when we were moving to a new place, and a neighbor who was just moving out asked us for extra cardboards and my awesome Gohan was never to be seen again.
Slashrose1010
@Gas Mask: I don't know wether to take that as a compliment or insult. DBZ is usually unrealistically disproportional and angular.
Gashole
What are you talking about? I worship Toriyama Akira especially for his artwork. Though the fanart I did when I was 13 was not the best.
Quistis88
Sorry to interrupt the fun, but if you're going to post a picture that makes the screen all side-scrolly, please post it as a link that people can click on so there will be less unhappy members.
Slashrose1010
Here is a pretty good Brolly pic I did way back when...

Sorry about the lines being real light...
Ailuro
Alright then~!

This is a skull I had to draw in art class. I was mad at the teacher, I forget why, so I drew it quickly and messily just to get it done. So, yeah, I didn't try my hardest on it. sleep.gif
Don't ask me what I was doing with the right side of it. I think there's a slight eye drawing there. blink.gif
Creeped me out the whole time I was drawing it. XD;

IPB Image

Sorry it's not very big. It was supposed to be quick and fast to load at the time I resized it. ^^;
Slashrose1010
@ail: That is pretty damn good compared to what I draw. I feel so inferior...
eerabbit
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 9 2005, 07:16 PM)
Alright then~!

This is a skull I had to draw in art class. I was mad at the teacher, I forget why, so I drew it quickly and messily just to get it done, so I didn't try my hardest on it. sleep.gif
Don't ask me what I was doing with the right side of it. I think there's a slight eye drawing there. blink.gif
Creeped me out the whole time I was drawing it. XD;

IPB Image

Sorry it's not very big. It was supposed to be quick and fast to load at the time I resized it. ^^;
[snapback]110465[/snapback]

you can do that without trying hard?! lucky talented person dry.gif
i wish i could do that >_< but not even if i was dead and withered...*sigh
xrninja
IPB Image

one of my portfolio pictures....took the picture when it was still incomplete because i needed it for my usc and cmu apps. the contrast is skewed in the photo, and i'm not very fond of the original, but i did it maybe half a year ago so eh, oh well.
Quistis88
You kids are so talented. I love you guys. biggrin.gif
[Halogen]
Ditto Slash and eer. You talented people just can't appreciate good art!
hidden_death
its...alright ><
Slashrose1010
QUOTE([Halogen] @ Feb 10 2005, 12:31 AM)
Ditto Slash and eer. You talented people just can't appreciate good art!

What's that supposed to mean? Jusr because I draw mostly anime I can't sppreciate realistic art? I do, I love Van Gogh. I think Ninja and Aily are great... way better than I can do dry.gif

Kadaj, Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children
Goha
Um... Background and lightning are awful, but idea to draw Motoko in this dress was fine I think... I was thinking to draw her in nice colorfull kimono too...
Originally, it was drawed for my b/f. But I've send it to my friends too.

MOTOKO

>>> xrninja: You're very good man, very good...
>>> SlashRose - I draw only in manga-style too. And don't become discouraged. Never.
Slashrose1010
Thanks Goha, I'll keep that in mind. I will scan some more pics later. Nice pic Goha.

I can't even draw anime so how in the world would I draw realistically? huh.gif I am just not that talented mellow.gif
ἀρχή
Well, you should all have known this was coming tongue.gif

A picture from my daughter who loves using MS Paint

Picture
Ailuro
QUOTE(arche @ Feb 11 2005, 05:05 PM)

Picture
[snapback]111835[/snapback]

An absolute masterpiece. smile.gif
Slashrose1010
ohmy.gif A junior Picasso has emerged into the art world that is this forum. (Which isn't that big tongue.gif)
alchemist x
It is quite good, Is it a cow...?

??????????????????????????????????????\\\
??????????????????????????????????????
/?????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????
ἀρχή
Here's another one
Slashrose1010
Yay, nice pic. I will help pay for my lil sis to get into an art enrichment class smile.gif

Here is one of mine: This One Goes Out To Alchemist X
alchemist x
Slash: That is cool

Arche: you're daughter has very good taste
Orange and black are like the best colors in the world
Kitty Cat
heres my one of conan and ran.. BTW that was my first attempt in drawing ran...

Ran and Conan

and my other ones.. i drew when i was.. 10?
alchemist x
Ummm.

ehem

OK?
Slashrose1010
Here is a Paul Pheonix Drawing I did when I was bored after school...
IPB Image

Enjoy!
Falling_Man
Nice stuff, everyone. I fancy myself an artist, so I'll try to draw something and post it. Problem is... I don't have a scanner.

Maybe I should try to draw anime-style using Paint...
Chiyo
Here is my artwork...be gentle. My name is Calaya on this site as Chiyo was taken (dash it all)

My Art (inc FMA)
Toby-Chan
I have a few pieces I'm a little proud of. You can look at a few in my DevArt. ::Points to sig::

Anyhow, these are a few of my own original characters.

This one wasn't really meant to look manga-ish. It just sorta... did.

How'd you get up there?

And, as for my characters who are actually, ya know, characters...

Laurel

Various Sketches of Maria

And... this awesome girl whom I still have not named
eerabbit
i never said anything about you guys not being able to appreciate realistic art since i attempt both styles of drawings..
darn you guys make me feel like a first grader.
these are my "normal" people >_<

IPB Image
Goha
This is great eerabbit!!!
I'm gonna find some of my old sketches... hmm, lessee, where are they?...
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 11 2005, 06:11 PM)
QUOTE(arche @ Feb 11 2005, 05:05 PM)

Picture
[snapback]111835[/snapback]

An absolute masterpiece. smile.gif
[snapback]111841[/snapback]

How much?

tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Feb 13 2005, 07:46 PM)

She looks like a KC (or Kasey), or maybe a Tarea (Tah - Ray - Uh). I dunno, just a few suggestions tongue.gif Very nice by the way.
Dark Alchemist1
slash you a good artist long time no talk.
Slashrose1010
Here is another (haven't posted here in awhile): Le Cross
Ailuro
Here's a drawing I've done completely from memory. Once again my scanner did a crappy job. ^^
Linkie

A cookie for anyone who knows what it's from. :D
blueices
Seizes cookie and hops on the Envy express (was I right? maybe?)

Oh wait! He's from Spirited Away right? (gets confused by mystical characters)

Whether I'm right or wrong, you did a very good job accurately drawing that character (even though I'm not sure I quite placed where he's from) laugh.gif
Ailuro
*dingdingding* Yes, Blue, you are correct! This character is from Spirited Away! ^^
blueices
Puts on shy face...munching cookie unsure.gif

Ok this will be my first submit...(Its a random doodle I drew this morning during my rather dull econometrics class) laugh.gif

I had the thought that since I won't be able to submit a picture for the photo thread until I get that purple shirt and myself to London, I figured:

"For now I'll try to draw the ideal cute anime-style me and submit that instead" laugh.gif

and um...then this happened...(Looking back, she seems rather asian..which I'm not..hehe) happy.gif

IPB Image
Jaganshi
I drew my neopet tongue.gif

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15319395/
Slashrose1010
Very Nice Pics Guys. smile.gif

Here is a concept sketch of a tree I had to do for art class. I had to use expressive lines to convey an emotion. The scan didn't come out so well but you still get the idea.

Tree of Despair <---At least that's what I was feeling when I drew it. How does it make you feel huh.gif Later I had to draw it again onparchment with ink. It looks way better on parchment.
Falling_Man
^Looks dilapidated. Also makes me think of death...

Where's a decent scanner when you need it...
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 18 2005, 09:53 PM)
Here's a drawing I've done completely from memory. Once again my scanner did a crappy job. ^^
Linkie
[snapback]117164[/snapback]

Wow...and this was only from memory? *claps* Haku looks great!
Ailuro
Yes, I was surprised myself actually. Of course I had watched it about an hour before I drew it. tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
I call this one: Envy: Attempt #1

btw, Arche, you should post more of my sister's master pieces smile.gif

Edit: I actually tried Kara's tactic and did it from memory. I think it turned out OK for attempt #1 tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.