Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SQUARESOFT/Square Enix games
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Omakase Shimasu
Like I promised, I opened a new thread dedicated to the famous Final Fantasy series from Squaresoft. Here you can discuss all that is good about the grand RPG series of all time. Or bash it into the ground, come up with reasons why it's not the grand RPG series of all time. Whatever suits your fancy! laugh.gif

Anywayz... my favorite's Final Fantasy VIII. Although the animation is... okay, I'll just admit it's pretty bad. dry.gif It scared the beje*** out of me when I had my very first look at it. Still, I like the story-line, gameplay and characters. Yeesss, characters! Squall Leonhart moves me to no end, such a pretty (yes, he's too pretty for his own good) fluffball of moodswings. I luv him~

Incidentally this was also my first RPG, so maybe it being my favorite has something to do with that... biggrin.gif Just a teeny bit.

So, what do you guys think?
Chibi Viki
FFVII ROCKS! yeah! even after years of absence, it remains popular. how popular? ahem, 'FFVII: Advent Children' movie coming err--soon (summer 2004, but it's still not out, dammit!!!) plus the return of some characters in Kingdom hearts.

That and FFVI.

After that, no more. Sorry to say, Omakase Shimasu, i really hated FFVIII. At first, I fell in love with Squall and the beautiful CG cutscenes... but then, Rinoa... and ultimacia... the story... eeeep. After playing other titles with grand storylines, unpredictable plot and intriguing characters like Xenogears, Suikoden 1 and 2, and other titles that I'm starting to forget, FFVIII's story seemed... repetitive to others and sometimes even shallow. (xenogears' miang so similar to ultimacia, edea, whatever). Sure ultimacia was scary... looking... but, it just seemed like she popped out of nowhere like the final FINAL boss of FFIX (the one after Kuja).

Even with medium-quality graphics (compared to FFVIII), these games made it all up with its deep and complex storyline.

Sorry... no offense meant or anything, i'm just being honest ... ^^;;
Omakase Shimasu
Sorry... no offense meant or anything, i'm just being honest ... ^^;

No sweat wink.gif I knew many people disagreed with FFVIII being enjoyable, mainly because the storyline was too futuristic. Well, at least that's what I heard. unsure.gif Not really sure, but oh well. happy.gif Besides, honest is always good. (To most people. happy.gif;;)

FFVII would be my second-favorite Final Fantasy game. Unfortunately I still haven't finished the game. ::Might Spoil End:: dry.gif Damn Sephiroth and his trazillion forms, bleh. Waaaaaah~ I wanna see 'FFVII: Advent Children' the movie too!!

And I've never played FFVI. I couldn't find it in any gamestore I've visited so far...

Btw, have you heard anything about a sequel to FFVII the game? blink.gif
Chibi Viki
sequel? well, there was once a rumor... but then again, they must have meant the Advent children movie. But there IS one that is a prequel... it's about Rufus and his posse the Turks, a pre-avalanche, and it's available... for cellphones?! yep, saw it on E3 convention (on tv that is).

FFVI was rereleased as FF anthology with FFV. It is claimed to be the best FF story ever.

don't worry about spoiling the ending... i've finished this game 3-4x. finished xenogears 4x. finished suikoden 1 and 2 more than 5-6x each. hehehe, yeah, call me an addict, but you should try these games as well. (btw, suikoden has A LOT OF CHARACTERS! more than a hundred, but all of them lovable ^^)
Omakase Shimasu
Oh, right the prequel! happy.gif Thanks! So, it's true, I thought it was just a rumor. Heard something about Vincent being in that game, too.

don't worry about spoiling the ending... i've finished this game 3-4x. finished xenogears 4x. finished suikoden 1 and 2 more than 5-6x each. hehehe, yeah, call me an addict, but you should try these games as well. (btw, suikoden has A LOT OF CHARACTERS! more than a hundred, but all of them lovable ^^)

Just a sec as I gawk at this post for a full five minutes............................. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?? How do you do it?? sad.gif Man, and I had to start FFVII all over again because damn Sephiroth and his trazillion forms kicked my ass royally all over the screen a good three times. Man.

Oh, and we have Suikoden! Um, I think it's Suikoden 3 With [Hero] and Joey. Buuuuut~ tongue.gif since it's my brother's I'm not allowed to play it until he's finished the game first. Weird, but that's how it is. His money, his game, his rules. I'd like to play it sometime, though. Looks fun!

Btw, who's your favorite chara from FFVII, if you don't mind me asking? Mine's Cloud! With the badass Zack-sword/butcher-axe-thing!
Prinz_Zoisit
itÄs a long time since i played FF7.... but it was a wonderful time..... i only played it cause it was published for PC... 't was the only FF from the series that was published for the PC....-.-

but i loved the atmosphere and the story... all was great... the villages were soo realistic and they're still in my memories... i almost forgot all names.. but my favorite charas were Tifa and the one with the huge ninja star (the one with short dark brown hair)...

the music was great, too... especially if the turks appeared or you fought against one of them...

i havn't finished the game till today... i ended at the final enemy -> Sephiroth...

it's often like that, that i never play a game to its end, only to the end-enemy... maybe it's the thing that i don't want this dream to be finished^^;;
and i play deliberately very slow, so that the game won't be finished in a month... it usually takes about one year(then a pause of one year) and then i continue one year...^^^^

yes FF is a great RPG.... but it's a pity i havn't got PlayStation.. i really would play those games like FFX or stuff...
they seem to be a real dream world... almost better than the 7th episode^^^^
Chibi Viki
oh, it's all about losing sleep really, hehehe... actually, the trick to defeating sephiroth is to level up. In my first try, I was only around level 60 or so and had a hard time beating him. Then, after a few more times, I finally decided to level up to the highest, lvl 99. I didn't make it there, only about lvl 80+... but either way, sephiroth suddenly became an easy foe. he doesn't level up with you so he's easier to defeat if you have a ver high level.

my favorite is aerith, even if a lot of people hate her, and cloud. Yufie is the ninja girl and I like her too and vincent valentine 9did you know that he ALMOST became sephiroth's dad?)

Suikoden 2 is the story of Riou and Jowy. Their story is the most complicated yet most touching of all. I had to play it over and over again to get all 4 endings! plus i really love playing it... the best part is, you could load your saved game from suikoden 1 to suikoden 2 and get a nice surprise. yah!

what i also love about suikoden is the fact that the story of all the games are interconnected... it's like watching the history of their world unfold except that it's a different nation in every game. and, some characters will be returning.

i'll tell more if anybody is interested...
Omakase Shimasu
it's often like that, that i never play a game to its end, only to the end-enemy... maybe it's the thing that i don't want this dream to be finished^^;;
and i play deliberately very slow, so that the game won't be finished in a month... it usually takes about one year(then a pause of one year) and then i continue one year...^^^^

Heeey, sounds like me! I did the exact same thing. A kindred spirit. laugh.gif;;

my favorite is aerith, even if a lot of people hate her, and cloud. Yufie is the ninja girl and I like her too and vincent valentine 9did you know that he ALMOST became sephiroth's dad?)

huh.gif Really? I thought Aerith was a fan-favorite of many. I thought I once even read that people refused to continue playing because of her death. Also that it was one of the most shocking things ever done in a game. (Most shocking thing #1 was Bridget from Guilty Gear XX turning out to be a girl happy.gif;;;)

biggrin.gif;; And yes, Vincent being Sephiroth's daddy. Way too squicky a thought for me! I was so glad it didn't turn out like that!! Still don't really know how it's possible for Vincent to be so... old, though. And still look so young. blink.gif Expirements by Hojo most likely, I guess.

And wasn't there something about Hojo being the father of Vincent...? unsure.gif

Aaaaw, I wanna know! I wanna know! happy.gif And I don't mind being spoiled either, since it's gonna take my brother a while to finish. And I always look up information, spoiling me thoroughly, before I even start a game, so... Yeah, I'm interested!
Quistis88
FF thread . . . must . . . post . . .

Final Fantasy is one of my favorite RPGs, if not my favorite. Out of the entire series, I liked FFVIII best. The Junction system just made it more of a challenge and it saves so much time because I don't necessarily have to level up! Also, the plot was like a combination of politics and sorcery - I find that quite unique. FMVs are good, and the soundtrack is excellent (I'm a sucker for FF music! biggrin.gif )!

To Chibi Viki: I didn't quite understand the role of Necron in FFIX either . . . unsure.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Waaaaaaah!! Another FFVIII fan~!! Let me hug you!

*Aherm*

The Junction system just made it more of a challenge and it saves so much time because I don't necessarily have to level up!

*nods* So very true. Though I had a hard time figuring it out at the beginning... happy.gif;;

FMVs are good

Isn't it?? wub.gif Out of all the Final Fantasy games I've played so far, I must say the CG animation in FFVIII is The Best. Only FFX comes close. The first Luna dancing scene coming to mind now.

Also, I enjoyed how the story-lines of both Laguna and Squall 'mingled'. And just Squall's opinion of Laguna. Like the first time Squall 'dreamt' about his dad (more than 75%/90% certainty) and thought after he woke up, "I dreamt I was a moron." laugh.gif Priceless!! And you can find evidence of Laguna having been all over the place (i.e. hotel rooms).

Hehe, Laguna would be a very close second as a favorite. Squall and Seifer take up first place together~
Quistis88
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Aug 4 2004, 04:12 PM)
Hehe, Laguna would be a very close second as a favorite. Squall and Seifer take up first place together~

Absolutely! biggrin.gif Good ol' Laguna and his mixed up proverbs! And Seifer's just plain cool! I love his trenchcoat and Hyperion!
Chibi Viki
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Aug 4 2004, 07:51 PM)

Heeey, sounds like me! I did the exact same thing. A kindred spirit. laugh.gif;;

biggrin.gif;; And yes, Vincent being Sephiroth's daddy. Way too squicky a thought for me! I was so glad it didn't turn out like that!! Still don't really know how it's possible for Vincent to be so... old, though. And still look so young. blink.gif Expirements by Hojo most likely, I guess.

And wasn't there something about Hojo being the father of Vincent...? unsure.gif

Aaaaw, I wanna know! I wanna know! happy.gif And I don't mind being spoiled either, since it's gonna take my brother a while to finish. And I always look up information, spoiling me thoroughly, before I even start a game, so... Yeah, I'm interested!

what?! that's too long... ahehe, i'm an addict. it's like watching anime... i can't wait to see what happens next. then, after playing, if i enjoyed the game, i'll play it again and again, especially suikoden because it has a lot of hidden events.

vincent's girlfriend, lucrecia, is the mother of sephiroth. hojo is his dad. vincent was 'experimented on' so that's why he still looks young. otherwise, he'd be the same age as hojo.

about suikoden 2... I know you're a big shonen-ai fan, Omakase, and this series has a lot of bishonens to oogle at. famous shonen-ai couples include: jowy and riou; camus and miklotov, and... strangely enough, viktor and flik.

suikoden 2 happens 3 years after suikoden 1. S1 happens in the toran republic, while s2 happens in the city-state of jowston, toran republic's next door neighbor. so, a lot of old characters made a comeback. and if you load you saved game from s1 to s2, you get to see s1's old hero and include him in your party, YAY!

so you start out as the hero... in s1, it's tir (renamable) mcdohl, son of one of the 5 great generals of the scarlet empire, Teo Mcdohl. you start out as a fledgling soldier running errands for bastard officials only to run into leknaat, the seer.

your destiny is triggered when your bestfriend, ted, hands you his true rune, Souleater and the loss of the rebel army leader, Odessa (WAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Flik's girlfriend). so, now you take over her army and recruit essential members. after establishing your fort, the 108 stars of destiny runs into motion and you have to find them and recruit them to build up your army.

the same system is applied to s2 and s3... then there are the suikogaiden vol.1 and 2 where you play as nash, a runaway from the holy country of harmonia. basically he shows you events that are not shown indetail in s2. he also meets other s2 characters and they have adventures not shown in the game. it was never released in US though because it is more of a text-based game.

it'll be confusing at first, but at the end of the game, you'd want to go back and play it again.
RolfKaese
hmmm... Suikoden is definitely my most beloved RPG Series... i think i played s2 over 10 times... and its still fun. i think the chara are cool and well-drawn, the story kicks ass, and everything is perfect, it never gets boring.
but s3 i dont like so far... i bought it a few days ago and... well :/ the fighting system is kind of stupid, the world-map is shit, and i miss the charas from s1 and s2... why not putting many of them in s3 like they did with s1 and s2? i would like to see Riou or Tir in 3D and the power of the soul eater/bright shield rune in 3D.... >_<;;
Somehow the game really misses the fun i had everytime viktor and flik appear on the screen (That Guy called Ace from S3 sucks, he isnt that funny as viktor was...)

btw. the chapter system sucks too x_X

well, i look forward to Suikoden 4 (Ted's Return, Jeane playable, YAY). the story of s4 is 150 years before S1 , so Ted still has the soul eater :,3
DeMented33
Suikoden...hmm I really need to play that.

FFVII, VI, and of course I are my favorites. Geh I swear that I'm the only one out of my friends that likes FFVIII. I really liked the characters and story (despite the fact that the memory thing didn't make much sense in my opinion). Didn't like the game mechanics much though...

Ok, I swear this is true: is it just me or do FF plots alternate between two archetypes. Seems that all of the odd ones are the "save nature" sort of plot (ie, the life stream in 7, the earth is dying crystal thing in 1, 3, and 5) while the even ones have something closer to an "over throw the evil empire" plot? Maybe I'm just imagining it o__O
Chibi Viki
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Aug 5 2004, 08:37 AM)
hmmm... Suikoden is definitely my most beloved RPG Series... i think i played s2 over 10 times... and its still fun. i think the chara are cool and well-drawn, the story kicks ass, and everything is perfect, it never gets boring.
but s3 i dont like so far... i bought it a few days ago and... well :/ the fighting system is kind of stupid, the world-map is shit, and i miss the charas from s1 and s2... why not putting many of them in s3 like they did with s1 and s2? i would like to see Riou or Tir in 3D and the power of the soul eater/bright shield rune in 3D.... >_<;;
Somehow the game really misses the fun i had everytime viktor and flik appear on the screen (That Guy called Ace from S3 sucks, he isnt that funny as viktor was...)

btw. the chapter system sucks too x_X

well, i look forward to Suikoden 4 (Ted's Return, Jeane playable, YAY). the story of s4 is 150 years before S1 , so Ted still has the soul eater :,3

@_@ YAY! ANOTHER DEVOTED FAN! so happy T_T *tears of joy*

yeah, gs3 wasn't as good as the first 2. according to news (suikosource.com), old suikoden staff left the project because Konami was being cheap (THOSE BASTARDS!!! >:s ), so new staff took over and they suck... except for character designs that is. notice i rarely mentioned gs3 in my earlier post.

but, i do admit, i absolutely LOVE that 'stage drama' thing... hahaha, chris lightfellow is just the worst actress and yet everybody loves her. she's so much like riza, only a bit more immature than her.

and that ride-on system is cool! playing as futch was never as fun! My favorite character, Viki, was turned into a complete moron, and I hate them for it! Chibi/little Viki *ahem* was just too stiff compared to her first appearance in suikogaiden 2.

oh, btw, i have official parody manga from different professional manga artists... i'll scan some for you if you want, Rolfie.

lastly, GS4's setting has been reset to 15 years (instead of 150) before gs1. So I'm hoping to see more back characters (I keep seeing a green elf, maybe he's Kirkis? ehehe, maybe not, but, YAY! Viki has a voice over too! And she's back to her dazed but capably intelligent self! hehehe, apparently the old staff returned while gs3 was being made so work on gs4 was being done while gs3 was still on the works.
RolfKaese
WOW THAT ARE GREAT NEWS!!! well, suikoden 1 was the reason i bought a PSone years ago.. awww X3

well i really look forward to gs4, it comes out in japan in about 2-3 weeks and i will download it and buy the us version , the jp version to buy will be stupid, cause i dont understand anything XD

well... *looking forward to see the soul eaters power in 3D @_@*

lets start a thread about suikoden XD

and viki it would be great if u scan them for me ;3
Omakase Shimasu
FFVII, VI, and of course I are my favorites. Geh I swear that I'm the only one out of my friends that likes FFVIII.

happy.gif Knew Quitsis88 I weren't the only ones!

Ok, I swear this is true: is it just me or do FF plots alternate between two archetypes. Seems that all of the odd ones are the "save nature" sort of plot (ie, the life stream in 7, the earth is dying crystal thing in 1, 3, and 5) while the even ones have something closer to an "over throw the evil empire" plot? Maybe I'm just imagining it o__O

Heey, never noticed that either! blink.gif Y'know, you may have something there.
Chibi Viki
anyway, back to final fantasy... the only final fantasy that I won't be able to play (not including the 1st 4 FF) is FFXI... eeep, too expensive. plus my ISP is crappy...

oh well... back to ragnarok online then...
RolfKaese
*pokes viki*

would u plz plz scan them for me? :> :>
Prinz_Zoisit
wow, your avatar-guy looks very handsome, RolfKaese, who is ist??
Omakase Shimasu
(Pssst, psst, check out the Suikoden thread, Prinz_Zoisit wink.gif)
Quistis88
I find Nash more handsome . . . wub.gif

Anyways, back on topic. rolleyes.gif

I never really thought about the archetype recycling thing before either. I suppose since RPGs are typical when it comes to the main objective of a game, you sometimes have no choice but to keep using those ideas. After a while, everything just seems to repeat itself. A characteristic of a good RPG would be one that takes a clichéd idea and have it woven into an original storyline.

And of course, having a new idea altogether will score points as well.

I'm curious though . . . when do I get my final Final Fantasy? biggrin.gif I wonder if that counts as false advertising. But of course, being an FF fan, I hope the series goes on for another 3 generations, as long as the quality does not decline, and the soundtracks keep getting better. Ahhh . . . FF just isn't FF without the music.
Chibi Viki
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Aug 6 2004, 06:12 PM)
*pokes viki*

would u plz plz scan them for me? :> :>

hehe, already working on it ^^

but there are so many pages and I don't want to damage them (~_~ my preeee~cious) so i'll scan a few pages... my favorite stories and stories with your fav characters ^^
RolfKaese
arigatou =>
Chibi Viki
no prob ^^
Mike2789
Hmm... My alltime favourite is absolutely FFVII.
I've played:

-FF Ancestral Revenge
-FF Mystic Quest
-FFI
-FFII
-FFIII
-FFV
-FFVI
-FFVII
-FFVIII
-FFIX
-FFX
-FFXI
-FFX-2 (currently beating this one)
Chibi Viki
whoa! you've played them all!

ohmy.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Well~ Chibi Viki. I'd say go for it! tongue.gif You can beat that guy no prob! Power to the female Game-players~ Woo-hoo!
Mike2789
@ Chibi Viki:

Yes, but didn't beat them all.. Most of them were too boring to be played.
Mystic Quest for Example =D

@ Omakase Shimasu:
What's with your obsession on Femal-Gaming-Power? tongue.gif
Chibi Viki
to omakase: ~_~ aaaack... no way... I couldn't even sit through FFV much less its predecessors. besides, i'm not really an FF fanatic... i'm a suikoden fanatic! ^^

to mike2789: oh... ahehehe, I know the feeling. the last FF 2d game that I played to the end was FFVI.
Quistis88
Yes, Omakase! Yay for girl gamers! Someone has to show the guys up once in a while! laugh.gif What I hate are all those arrogant gamer jerks (male or female) who just blab stuff, and people who don't know much think they're all so smart.

And then . . . you get to correct them . . . ahh, that's what bliss is.
Omakase Shimasu
@ Omakase Shimasu:
What's with your obsession on Femal-Gaming-Power?

*all innocense* Nothing~ Whyever do you ask? tongue.gif

Yes, Omakase! Yay for girl gamers! Someone has to show the guys up once in a while! laugh.gif  What I hate are all those arrogant gamer jerks (male or female) who just blab stuff, and people who don't know much think they're all so smart.

And then . . . you get to correct them . . . ahh, that's what bliss is.

Hell yeah!
Chibi Viki
ahehe, I'm not really a gamer. i pretty much suck at everything except RPG and strategy games... ^^;;
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif;; Still better than me. I only play RPGs (I stink at strategy dry.gif) and the good ol' beat 'em up games. Mortal Kombat, DBZ, Smash Bro., etc., etc. I don't really have the mind for those difficult mind-cracking puzzles and taking over pieces of land or... my English went down the drain a sec ago... blink.gif
Chibi Viki
i suck the most at fighting games... no sense of eye to hand coordination, you see. I'm more of a strategist. Racing games are also my favs (GT3, ridge racer...), and 3d platform games.

aaack... still haven't even won 1 match against anyone in the naruto ps2 game: narutomate hero... waaah, im playing as sasuke and i lost to sakura?! i suck... T_T
Prinz_Zoisit
yes, at that time it was still "squaresoft" and not squareenix..... i still remember the symbol....
Chibi Viki
it's all because of the FF movie... from what i heard, squaresoft lost a lot of money because of the movie. in an effort to save the company, it agreed to merge with enix... thus square enix was born.

eeep... not all enix games are good. unlimited saga was the worst for me. 16mb to save the whole game?! that's 2 memory cards worth! no way am i sacrificing other games for it! the gameplay sucks. the characters are uninteresting... geez... mad.gif
Omakase Shimasu
So does this mean you're not going to buy the Fullmetal Alchemist games?
Chibi Viki
oh, i already have it (japanese)... finished it already (in 2 days, that's not even w/o losing sleep). i was kinda disappointed with it. I posted a review on the fma game in the fma game thread. but i did love seeing roy, riza and armstrong's scenes. they were quite funny (hawkeye in disguise, see my icon) ^^

what i meant was, i used to buy almost all squaresoft games because i am assured that they were worth my time (even if i don't finish them) because of the squaresoft brand. but now that it merged with enix, some of their titles have become questionable... even the upcoming 'star ocean 3'.
RolfKaese
well the most wanted games from me so far are:

Devil may Cry 3 (*WANTWANTWANT*)
Dragon Quest 8 (looks awesome @.@, Toriyama-sensei rules)
Resident Evil 4 (best horror series 4-ever)
Suikoden 4 ( XD XD)
black_missing
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! i did'nt know there was movie coming for FFVII.
FFVII is the best Final Fantasy ever made:D:D really? yes really;)
Thanx for the info, i just saw the trailer on:
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/
And it really ROCKS!!!!
I want to see the movie. The realese date was 02-08-2004 but i think it is'nt ou jet sad.gif

Greetz Ferry

P.S You should buy FMA dream carnival. it is a really good beat 'em up game.
So i've heard;)
Omakase Shimasu
I want to see the movie. The realese date was 02-08-2004 but i think it is'nt ou jet

I haven't heard anything about it's release either. Too bad, though. Maybe I can find it from my many illegal sources. biggrin.gif I'm evil incarnated.

Dream Carnival, huh? Gotta have it. Beat 'em up + FMA = perfect for me.

oh, i already have it (japanese)... finished it already (in 2 days, that's not even w/o losing sleep). i was kinda disappointed with it. I posted a review on the fma game in the fma game thread. but i did love seeing roy, riza and armstrong's scenes. they were quite funny (hawkeye in disguise, see my icon) ^^

laugh.gif;; Easy is fine for me. I've got a game just like it and, I have to admit, I really only bought it for the animated cutscenes (they were sooo much fun). And I was kinda wondering about your avatar. Didn't know for sure if that really was Hawkeye. biggrin.gif I had my suspicions, though!
Chibi Viki
Advent Children was supposed to be released in summer (japan time) but is delayed... again.

have you guys seen Tifa? she looks like rinoa.... what else is new?

btw, just a sidenote: auron of ffx is in kingdom hearts 2.
RK Despair
Just had to say that FFVII is definitely the best Final Fantasy out there it has a very decent storyline with great battle system and the New movie coming out will definitely shows the quality of the game... biggrin.gif
Quistis88
FFVII: Before Crisis is in production as well. biggrin.gif

For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a cellphone-based network RPG prequel of FFVII. The story is set 6 years before the events of FFVII, where AVALANCHE has been founded and the Turks must deal with resistance fighters.
Omakase Shimasu
Tifa wouldn't be human if she didn't suffer from major backproblems. That's all I got to say about her. tongue.gif I also didn't like what they did to poor Sephiroth. He was a... mutant. And Cloud was a schizo... he really freaked me out at some point in the game, can't remember where exactly, but he did!!

And too bad the FFVII prequel's only for cellphones. I wouldn't have minded seeing it, since Reno's bad-ass! XD
Chibi Viki
HAHAHAHA, yeah, that must be one heck of a backache for tifa...

and Cloud... is he really sure that he's who he is? after all, half of him is Zack... ok, i'm making no sense here...
Omakase Shimasu
My guess is that he's emotionally traumatized (what with all that stuff happening between him, Zack and their training and all...), the poor thing! *coos over Cloud-doll*

But there's one thing I don't really get.. Why does Cloud act the way he does before he 'realizes' he isn't Cloud (:whacko: hopefully I'm making some sense here). I mean, Zack didn't struck me as a cold, arrogant and uncaring individual - like Cloud 'pretended' to be in the beginning. And after Cloud spilled all the beans before going to the Crater he acted all nice and... well un-'Cloud'-like. It just struck me as odd...
Chibi Viki
i didn't like the Tifa flashback part either. she used to be mean to cloud... but secretly she isn't? huh?

plus, cloud is also a sephiroth clone failure? now that's a third. it's cloud zack and sephiroth-wannabe in one body! wow, he's never alone, huh?
Omakase Shimasu
sad.gif Wasn't it sad when they blamed Cloud for Tifa's wounds when Tifa decided to go to that Mountain Watchamacallit to... see her mother or something... Cloud only wanted to warn Tifa. dry.gif Stupid village people. No wonder Cloud ran away after that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.