Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma Fanarts :3
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2
BlueRakuen
I can't stop making FMA fanarts!! o__0
Ed is just so much fun to draw and so are all the other character laugh.gif

sooo hum here r the fanarts I did, from older to newest... the older they are, the uglier they get XD

Roy and Black Hayate vs FUNimation Made this one after FMA got liscenced X3
Ed and Al at the beach
Motherland... smile.gif
Fireworks
Memories My entry on the fanart contest
Give me ur body! XD
FMAxDigimon crossover XP
Choose ur ElricVERY suggestive... YAOI like ..plz don't kill me unsure.gif
Martel... TT___TT
Abusing of Ed's sexyness again *grin*

yup! that's all!
... I need to draw a RizaxRoy fanart soon but right now I'm working on a EdxRoy one. MWAHAHA!
DeEP
Realy like that works, become envious looking at it. I like this funimation stuff.
Edward-Fan
Hello! I'm new here and I'd also like to post my fanart but I don't know how to put it in here....?Please, can you help me?? sad.gif
Vael
EEEE! CHOOSE YOUR ELRIC! EEEEHEHEHEHE I LOVE IT X_X
WarzoneCommand
QUOTE(Edward-Fan @ Aug 4 2004, 06:23 PM)
Hello! I'm new here and I'd also like to post my fanart but I don't know how to put it in here....?Please, can you help me?? sad.gif

If your images are @ internet ( you can reach them by typing www.<URL>.<extension>/<longfilenamewithlotsofspaces> ) you can just post that link here. If you want us to view the images at once you can use the [IMG] tags ( before your link [IMG] and after it [ /IMG] ( without the space between [ and / ) but if you use large pictures like wallpapers you should better only link them

if you don't have them on the internet yet you can get a free webspace. For example @ www.250free.com that will do for fan art wink.gif
if you do use 250free.com you can upload your pictures to the webspace by using an ftp-client or just type in Internet Explorer : ftp://<username>@250free.com you'll get a box which you have to insert your password and you can then just copy-paste your images at your webspace

btw. the <longfilenamewithlotsofspaces> was meant sarcastic, you should avoid spaces in URLs or filenames !
BlueRakuen
meheh! finished the EdxRoy fanart tongue.gif
*gets killed by the RoyxRiza fans*
Click me!
Maliza
*gets killed by your last fanart* (not in a good way)
sick...sick..

anyway I love the others...

and also: www.photobucket.com is a good place to host images Edward-fan
Omakase Shimasu
God, I wub.gif your art! The designs, the color and skin-tones, everything!!

Your Latest Creation: laugh.gif The way you did their feet at the bottom gave me the giggles!

Encore, encore!
ScaR
Cool Pictures... altough i think the EdxRoy is a little disgusting IPB Image

What program do u use for the pictures? (to make)
RoyxRiza BigFan
the ed and roy one looks too damn weird, ed looks too sissy instead of his usual badssness.... X+X, not to mention most of the ed drawings are pretty femnine tongue.gif
roy looks kinda weird too instead of that stotic cool look he gives blink.gif

but most of the art is badss man cool.gif
Edward-Fan
Thanks for your help WarzoneCommand!! I will try to get a free webspace. Also thanks to Maliza for the support! biggrin.gif
WarzoneCommand
QUOTE(Edward-Fan @ Aug 5 2004, 08:16 PM)
Thanks for your help WarzoneCommand!! I will try to get a free webspace. Also thanks to Maliza for the support! biggrin.gif

No Problem, /me likes helping people

btw maliza, about photobucket.com are you alloud to upload other files than photos/images I couldn't find it ( or I just put in too less efford finding, naja I'll look in it some more ) And how much pictures can you upload / what amount of space do you have ?

edit:

hmm I think I'm just getting too lazy, I already found out the amount of size: 100 M that's prety good smile.gif

edit2:

on topic :

The effects on your pictures looks cool, but I dislike whats on the pictures ( especialy the last one ) Ed looks realy weard, so does roy by the way
Edward-Fan
Hello, there! Finally, I would like to show you my Edward fanart!! It's nothing special but I hope you'll like it....!? wink.gif I will colour it soon.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/Edw...no/fb9d5334.jpg
Maliza
looks like you coppied it from a real ed, but its nice XD
you should develop your own style
RoyxRiza BigFan
whoa the copied one looks asskicking still blink.gif
Edward-Fan
Hi! New fanart of Edward by me!! I finished him within ca. 30 minutes so he isn't that good.... dry.gif He looks a bit messy... huh.gif

IPB Image

If you are interested in more fanarts (e.g. Escaflowne, D.N.Angel, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Evangelion etc.) by my sister and me, you can ask me and I will post it here, okay!? rolleyes.gif
RoyxRiza BigFan
in 30mins..man i have to work harder...T+T
Prinz_Zoisit
strange drawing style, blue rakuen^^^^ but still well well...

and Edward-Fan... not bad.... (if you havn't drawn it from an original) laugh.gif laugh.gif
Prinz_Zoisit, I drew him by my mind, really!! ohmy.gif I'm wondering why nobody trusts me.... because there are some mistakes in the picture, e.g. his hair..... dry.gif
Edward-Fan
Ooops, sorry, I forgot to log in....blink.gif The last post is by me! ....I'm so silly... tongue.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
i believe you, Edward-Fan laugh.gif
BlueRakuen
awww so little yaoi fans around here... too bad
I'll just say what one of my friend does: I like yaoi so sue me, right between a couple of hot anime yaoi boys! XD

anyway, made myself a new wallpaper... Ed is still looking girly, I just luv drawing him like that so no complains. No yaoi on that one... so I shouldn't be getting comments lie "It's disgusting" or " it makes me sick" (i'm a bit sensible on stuff like that T_T)
Edo wallpaper
Prinz_Zoisit
noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

here is a (secret)............................-.- yaoi fan, too... i like shounen-ai.... but if you like shounen-ai, yoiu secretly love yaoi, too^^^^

TOTALLY ZETSUAI-BRONZE FAN HERE^^^^

ahaa^^^^ laugh.gif =PPP

when my computer loaded the desktop theme and i first saw the head of Ed with hiss brown hood, i thought it was Akazukin Cha Cha^^...... laugh.gif laugh.gif

do you know this anime, it's really funny^^
Haroken
Wow Blue. I really like the wallpaper. Nice job.

yaoi isn't that bad... >.> .... <.< ph34r.gif
wolfi1412
truth: yaoi makes me sick and disgusted..
and cool bg for the edo wallpaper... I'm always wondering how to do a bg like that, the ones that I can do is in my DA, check it out in the Yunas part:
http://wolfi1412.deviantart.com
can u teach me how?
Omakase Shimasu
Hmmm, yaoi. I like shonen-ai better. ^_~

And is everybody from DeviantArt, or what? T~T I can't get the links to work for me~
BlueRakuen
Omakase: well I've always put yaoi and shounen-ai all in the same bag =3
oh and if the link doesn't work try going here

wolfi, I've simply filled it with blue and use one of the brushes on ps with light blue and set it to screen. After, I added some random curly lines on Color Burn...
something like that
sorry I,m really bad at explaining photoshop stuff =S
Omakase Shimasu
Man, I'm speechless... beautiful doesn't even come close! Ed, his clothes, the snow, the fonts you used... Just... hot damn~

And it's up for grabs?!?!? biggrin.gif;; That came out all of a sudden... but..... is it???
BlueRakuen
yup! u can do wahtever u want with it.... except selling it blink.gif
I doubt it'd sell anyway laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif You might be surprised! So it's okay if I use this as one of my desktops? cool.gif Cool~
Prinz_Zoisit
but this picture is really good laugh.gif laugh.gif (forgot to mention)
BlueRakuen
weeeh!! made this pic this during philosphy class
keep hearing the word philosophy a couple of times and ur brain will automaticly turn to FMA mode
u know.... philosopher's stone... meh tongue.gif
anyways, I think every fangirl all agree that Ed would be hot in a military uniform *__*
and that Roy already is XD
[img]http://img43.exs.cx/img43/5418/military.jpg[/img]
as u can see, it's not finished... maybe when I get some free time, I'll CG it or something..
that is IF I get some free time TT^TT
all I've been doing lately is go to school from 8 to 4 and then work from 5 to 11 @__@
*dies*
chloe
awwww Roy look sooo cute!!
wolfi1412
can I ask something BlueRakuken, how do u make moving GIF's? like ur signature? do u need some kind of special program installed?
BlueRakuen
I use ImageReady for the gifs
It came with Photoshop when I *cough*downloaded it*cough
wolfi1412
Adobe Image Ready? I never used it... how do u use it?
BlueRakuen
well huh.... *thinks*
it's all frame by frame work.
Like for my snow animation on my current sig, I had the pic on a layer and another layer with the snow.
Made my first frame with the snow layer at the same place, then moved it a little on the second frame, moved it again on the third, etc...
wolfi1412
wow.. seems like it's taking a long time...
Prinz_Zoisit
nice picture, you drew, blue^^

Ed looks like a girl, but it's really nice^^
BlueRakuen
yay!! oekaki fun!!
IPB Image
I was just having fun with 2 friends on an online drawing board and we drew ourselves as homunculus happy.gif
I'm sloth ^3^
I was stuck with a mouse *dies* it's so hard to draw with a stupid mouse 0_o
filimonovna
Aw, your pictures are so grrreat! Love it really much!! You're so talanted!!! *envies*
RoyxRiza BigFan
thats really something with a mouse! how do you draw with just a mouse @O@!!!!
filimonovna
QUOTE(RoyxRiza BigFan @ Aug 30 2004, 04:50 PM)

*nodds* can't believe it's possible!
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(filimonovna @ Aug 30 2004, 06:13 PM)
QUOTE(RoyxRiza BigFan @ Aug 30 2004, 04:50 PM)

*nodds* can't believe it's possible!

*nods..... -.- it's so professional.....^^
BlueRakuen
wah!! I forgot all about this thread! @__@

weeh! thx for the comments!
lol I really did it with a mouse.. it is possible but it's HARD. VERY HARD!!!
My hand really hurt when I drew it. XD

I haven't made any fma fanarts in a while, been mainly drawing Saiyuki those last few days or week...
BUT, one of my friends (the one who did Envy on the oekaki) turned it into a linear and I colored it
I luv coloring!
IPB Image
wolfi1412
that's cool.. but who's who?
to me :
from left to right
Lust, Envy, and ??
BlueRakuen
QUOTE(wolfi1412 @ Sep 13 2004, 11:09 PM)
that's cool.. but who's who?
to me :
from left to right
Lust, Envy, and ??

They're not the real homunculus from FMA. It's me and 2 of my friends who drew ourselves as homunculus X3
I'm Sloth ^.^
filimonovna
I think you are really cute ^__^
dreamcatcher_alchemist
wow, those are awesome. you deffinately have a lot of talent.
wolfi1412
that's really cool... I better make one!! but won't be as good as urs..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.