Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Trait of Edward Describes You?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Ed's_Girl
dry.gif Ha! I don't know if this is a good question, but I'll Answer! I'm Short and have a bead attitude like Edward!!
*Alphonse*
I'm short too!!!
Lt. Colonel Roy Mustang
I voted shy, but I am alot.
Ailuro
How is Ed shy?
Ed's_Girl
I think he is. I'm wrong probably.
Ailuro
Have you even seen the whole series? I'm assuming not. smile.gif
Ed's_Girl
no.. You are so right I'm gonna watch episode 13 this following week.
Ailuro
So I guess what I'm trying to say is as you watch more(or all) of the series you'll see that Edward is definately not shy. biggrin.gif
sumflip
Sometimes I'm shy....but once you get to know me, you'll never hear the end of my ramblings ^^
Penguin
They don't call me "small fry" for nothing.

*votes for the short option*
Tobu Ishi
I'm nearly 5'9", but my parents are 6'0" and 6'1", and my little brothers are 6'6" and 5'10"-and-growing-fast. So I've put up with a /lot/ of short jokes by now, and I truly sympathize with Ed.

I'm also hyper and goofy and love to read. And would love to punch Mustang. (I don't really dislike the guy, I just think he deserves a good smackdown.) However, I'm completely addicted to milk...
Chiyo
I'm really quite small. 5'2 or somewhere around there actually. So I went with height, but I have quite a temper like him as well. I HATE being called short.
ἀρχή
I have nothing in common with Ed and am very happy about it. biggrin.gif
hidden_death
XD i am a loud mouth,kinda short,i have an attitude,kinda shy,and i'm my own person!wow...i guess thats alot...eh?
Falling_Man
QUOTE(sumflip @ Feb 5 2005, 04:18 PM)
Sometimes I'm shy....but once you get to know me, you'll never hear the end of my ramblings ^^
[snapback]107195[/snapback]

Same here! Maybe we should make a 'what we have in common thread'...
One for shyness. Of course, by now we know how untrue of Ed that is...
Kast
Shy around strangers, but once I get to know you I can be a pretty funny guy tongue.gif .
xrninja
"i have an attitude." a terrible attitude with a terrible temper. biggrin.gif
white dragon knight
Im voted for small, but I am shy too
Queen of the dammed
Definately short. TTToTTT
Hedera
Ed's not shy! Not at all! ohmy.gif

What about me... The main point - I'm my own person. But I also have an attitude. tongue.gif
Kihaku
QUOTE(Falling_Man @ Feb 6 2005, 08:09 PM)
QUOTE(sumflip @ Feb 5 2005, 04:18 PM)
[snapback]107195[/snapback]

Same here! Maybe we should make a 'what we have in common thread'...
One for shyness. Of course, by now we know how untrue of Ed that is...
[snapback]108102[/snapback]

Yup! Yup! biggrin.gif *nods head*

I could have said shy.. but I wouldn't be shy like Ed.. if he's even shy.. tongue.gif
I chose attitude.. because that is [I]sooo[/I ]true.
OGURA
Actually we have everything in common, funny really. Exept that I'm a girl.
Kayin
Let me see...I vote for the attitude, but i'm also kinda short...I'm a loudmouth and well...I'm my own person..
AA battery
I voted for short... I HAVE THE SAME HEIGHT AS MUTOU YUUGI so of cuz I am shorter than Ed XDDDDDD
Mortari
I voted for short because I am short. And I have a very bad temper. And I hate it when people who call me short, which is almost all of the time. So, yeah, I get mad pretty often because of my height.
Jacen
im really not short at all (6"2)

although i do share a few other traits with ed.

I've got an attitude, and i sometimes get in trouble for it.

I have a loud mouth,

Im also my own person.
Nagurikorosu
I am huge loud mouth, but only after school. ...And so much more than that. But that's the one I resemble readily.
Yukina_Raven
I'm short, my friends. Possibly shorter than Edward. I'm 4'll", baby. tongue.gif So I think Ed would love to meet me if only to discover he isn't the shortest person to walk the earth. And I'm older than him. A bouns. laugh.gif
~FMAgurl~
I can have an attitude at some points. biggrin.gif Concidering that I'm only 13, 5ft 5in. doesnt seem short does it?
Ryuu
Hmm, well.. I'm a loud mouth. >.< Everyone says that to me.
Chiyo
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Feb 15 2005, 04:33 AM)
I can have an attitude at some points. biggrin.gif Concidering that I'm only 13, 5ft 5in. doesnt seem short does it?
[snapback]114000[/snapback]

Damn you, I'm 18 and 5ft 2in.

I'm such a short arse
Yukina_Raven
Aww, don't feel bad, Chiyo. I'm 17 and 4'11". How do you think I feel? ^^;

Oh yeah, I love the picture in your sig! So cute! happy.gif
Kou the Lightning Alchemist
I'm short T-T j/k, but i am short.. i'm taller than ed though! I stand 5'4 on my own, and 5'5 with my shoes. while ed is 5'0 and 5'3 with his hair strand
Kou the Lightning Alchemist
Btw.. i'm almost 15
Jody
I picked other... I have people tell I'm the taller girl version of Ed...It is quite upsetting sometimes considering thats like telling me I have too big of an ego (sometimes), I have a big mouth, the looks...the attitde...dang.
Mayaku
as weird as it may sound i shall say im both shy n have an attitude at the same time laugh.gif so i voted for the attitude
darkangelslayer
im the total opposite of ed. i mean he's so determined, intelligent and focused and im.......ooo look a butterfly.
*notice the unfocusness*
hahaha! There's no good options there! How about his intelligence and his thoughfullness to others?
Kaji_Renkinjutsu
0.0 What if you're all of the ones listed??
sharpieaddicted
*dances* i'm taller then ed by a inch. ;D

i picked other,
i don't like milk!!!!!!!! XP
except when there is like a very chocolately brownie.
i eat my cereal dry tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Ah, well... what can I say? I've an attitude problem... laugh.gif
geeklver
I have an attitude, or more specifically I have a temper. Last my night boyfriend saw Constantine while I was working at the theatre sanding a floor and hanging lights. When he told me he watched it he unknowingly Evoked the Wrath of Geeklver! After giving him a thorough tongue lashing, I told him a major spoiler from FMA and hung up. Muahahahahaha!
LoMXD
In my oppinion I am exactly like Edward. I don't know why either but I enjoy being short and shy like ed ( Is Edward even shy ?)
phoenix dying
*laughs at the short people* i'm 6feet 1inch tall. MMMUAAAAAA
yami-tensai
I voted I'm my own person. Ask not why...
alchemist922
im short too, i do have a attitude, and im a loud mouth somtimes
the ironflame alchemist
im short like him, i have an attitude, sometimes shy, and a loud mouth

but i chose short because thats the trait that sticks out the most
ceiucis
i used to be really short, but i have been experiencing some growing! but when somone called me short i would flip out on them (even before watching this show)...haha i remember this one time when i was at my friends house (he lives with his grandparents) the grandmother said, "hey there little guy" to me.......i refrained since she was a grandma...but after words i flipped out on the kid!....so nowadays the trait that can describe me the most is that i am my own person.
animefan101
Let me see...I am short,I have an attitude,I'm blond,I hate my dad for leaving my mom and me,I am a military child,I have a brother,And I hate being bossed around by other people.Not much but yeah I have alot of traits in common with Ed!^_^
animefan101
I forgot to add luod mouth!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.