Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inuyasha Vs Kenshin
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3
ed*alelric
Who do you think would win in a simple minded duel Inuyasha or kenshin smile.gif
Toby-Chan
You would not believe how many times I've heard this one. dry.gif

Anyhow, I'll just give the default answer. Kenshin.

Inu-Yasha can't use his Tetsusaiga against a human, and besides that, he's a total stuck up brat, and a pansy to boot.

Za End.
AutomailEd95
I am a die hard fan of the inuyasha series but as Toby-Chan siad inuyasha would not be able to use the tetsusaiga nor is he allowd to kill humans (as far as Kagome says). So in all honesty it would be a tie seeing as the reverse-blade sword would have no effect on a demon like Inuyasha. biggrin.gif tongue.gif ph34r.gif
Evil Alchemist
Thinking logically, Kenshin. Inuyasha is too much brute force, Kenshin actually uses tactics.
xrninja
more versus scenarios? sleep.gif
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Feb 4 2005, 02:01 PM)
Anyhow, I'll just give the default answer.  Kenshin. 

Inu-Yasha can't use his Tetsusaiga against a human, and besides that, he's a total stuck up brat, and a pansy to boot.

Za End.
[snapback]106569[/snapback]

pretty much, yeah. and i think that kenshin would be able to avoid inuyasha's sankon tessou as well.
Username05
Inuyasha would win, he is much stronger, much faster, has thew wind scar, and kenshin can only swing his sworde, with no special ranged attacks...
xrninja
QUOTE(Username05 @ Feb 5 2005, 10:21 PM)
Inuyasha would win, he is much stronger, much faster, has thew wind scar, and kenshin can only swing his sworde, with no special ranged attacks...
[snapback]107485[/snapback]

how could inuyasha activate tessaiga and his kaze no kizu against a human, if tessaiga is meant to protect humans? huh.gif
Username05
He would still have "Iron reaver soul stealer", And Kenshins sword wouldn't do much damage compared to other things that have hurt him.
xrninja
QUOTE(Username05 @ Feb 5 2005, 11:12 PM)
He would still have "Iron reaver soul stealer", And Kenshins sword wouldn't do much damage compared to other things that have hurt him.
[snapback]107504[/snapback]

iron....reaver.....soul...stealer. dear God, that's a terrible translation (what the hell is a reaver?).

anyway, i'm assuming that's the sankon tessou. and yeah, i noted a few posts ago that kenshin would most likely be able to avoid that, considering his insane speed. kenshin's sword handling is far more superior than inuyasha's, and i think kenshin would be able to do enough damage to inuyasha. although inuyasha doesn't really stay down after being hit....
Ailuro
It could probably go either way. It may depend more on luck and what choices and actions the combatants actually take during the fight.
alchemist x
kenshin would win because Inu-yasha is slow and all kenshin would have to do is us the revers blade sword reversed[double negs I'm lovin it]
Username05
I stick with Inuyasha.
I don't think s humsn could ever beat Inuyasha, he had a hole threw his stomach for a fue episodes I think A couple slashes from a humans sword wouldn't be as bad as that.
Ed'sGirlfriend
I believe Kenshin will win since he seems smarter than Inuyasha. No offense to Inu fans, I'm a fan of Inuyasha also...
Prinz_Zoisit
i think that Kenshin is smarter cause he is more serious^^
sry, i actually don't know both series very well....^^;;
Asakura_yoh
I do think Kenshin would win ^^;; basically I agree with Prinz_Zoisit that Kenshin is hmm more serios I suppose.. ^^ So Kenshin's brain would work fine and will find ways to defeat inu, so yeah! Go, Kenshin!
ed*alelric
I know i'm the writer but im still entitled to my own opinion so I think Inuyasha would win for many reasons 1 the Tetsiga 2 he can endure extrem pain and finally 3 hes obsessed with the wind scar technique smile.gif
shogunskey
aside from the technicalities of Inuyashas blade Kenshin is the best swordsmen in

the whole world!!! cool.gif
ed*alelric
Your just rubbing it in aren't you dry.gif
loa
QUOTE(xrninja @ Feb 6 2005, 12:30 AM)
QUOTE(Username05 @ Feb 5 2005, 11:12 PM)
[snapback]107504[/snapback]

iron....reaver.....soul...stealer. dear God, that's a terrible translation (what the hell is a reaver?).
[snapback]107523[/snapback]

iron reverse soul stealer...
i dont really watch to much kenshin, but i dont think his sword would do much to him either. inuyashas been threw a lot, hed be able to hadle a human sword. plus w/ it being all messed up and all thatd make it harder for kenshin still... i dunno, tho, i havnt watched to much kenshin tho so...
but guys common.. enough w/ the who vs. who things... mellow.gif
AquaAlchemist
this is a sweet battle, but i think kenshin will win
It depends, if Inuyasha had all abilities with the Tetsiga he would have a better chance of winning, but you must also factor the moves Kenshen can do. So in a match I think I would probably end a tie. Or another thought would me Inyuyasha because one windscar and Kenshin would end up in Mexico.
ed*alelric
is no body a fan of Inuyasha sad.gif
Kast
Kenshin for the win. I think he has demonstrated that his sword skills are second to none. Besides, if we all have watched the show (I'm sure we have), Kenshin can take an insane amount of punishment like Inuyasha and resist a lot of devastating moves. And the Kenshin's sword does have a sharpened edge on it ph34r.gif .
vegita625
QUOTE(Kast @ Feb 7 2005, 04:16 PM)
Kenshin for the win. I think he has demonstrated that his sword skills are second to none. Besides, if we all have watched the show (I'm sure we have), Kenshin can take an insane amount of punishment like Inuyasha and resist a lot of devastating moves. And the Kenshin's sword does have a sharpened edge on it  ph34r.gif .
[snapback]108743[/snapback]

Which Kenshin could never put to a person without going completely insane
::remembers when he went to get a new sword, and drew it thinking it was a normal sword, *Kenshin* thought he was going to snap::
xrninja
QUOTE(ed*alelric @ Feb 7 2005, 09:36 AM)
I think Inuyasha would win for many reasons 1 the Tetsiga 2 he can endure extrem pain and finally 3 hes obsessed with the wind scar technique smile.gif
[snapback]108483[/snapback]

QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 7 2005, 01:54 PM)
Or another thought would me Inyuyasha because one windscar and Kenshin would end up in Mexico.
[snapback]108670[/snapback]

i was under the impression that tessaiga could not transform if used against a human, and therefore inuyasha could not use his kaze no kizu. or am i completely off? i haven't watched the earlier episodes in ages.

hmm, did the dubbers/viz ever bother correcting their "tetsusaiga" to "tessaiga" in the dub and the translated manga?
sesshomarulvr101
QUOTE(ed*alelric @ Feb 4 2005, 02:53 PM)
Who do you think would win in a simple minded duel Inuyasha or kenshin smile.gif
[snapback]106565[/snapback]

[B]
Well,Inuyasha cannot use his sword against Kenshin because it doen't work on humans,and I don't think Kenshin would want to kill Inuyasha because of his short temper or his attitude.I di not know who would win this.[COLOR=purple] smile.gif
sesshomarulvr101
QUOTE(ed*alelric @ Feb 4 2005, 02:53 PM)
[snapback]106565[/snapback]

[B]
Well,Inuyasha cannot use his sword against Kenshin because it doen't work on humans,and I don't think Kenshin would want to kill Inuyasha because of his short temper or his attitude.I do not know who would win this.[COLOR=purple] smile.gif
ed*alelric
imagin if they really did fight smile.gif
turf
i think inuyasha would kick kenshin ass even if he couldnt use the tetsuiaga on a human he still win. i still like kenshin but inuyasha is just to cool for him.
turf
i also think inuyasha would win because kenshin is to wimpy to do it. so while inuyasha is kicking his ass he would be trying to knock inuyasha out istead of killing him.
Username05
Kenshins sword would not hurt Inuyasha, Inuyasha had a hole completely threw him, I don't think cuts from a human sword would be a big deal.
Inuyasha is teh uber strong and Kenshin is a human.
Inuyasha would be the winner in my book. biggrin.gif
Kayin
This is a very touchy point. Kenshin in my eyes is the better fighter, but as a half demon, Inuyasha has a more instinctive type of fighting.

That and to be honest...why would they fight? I just can't find a reason they would..
Toby-Chan
Kaiyin: Because this is a versus post, the spawn of ridiculous fangirl/fanboy fodder, and battles need not make sense.

Anyhow, to further logicalize the choice- Kenshin is also incredibly fast, and uses tactics, so he could avoid/wear out/trick/etc/ Inuyasha. One of Kenshin's specialties seems to be using his opponent's strength and overconfidence against them. (And Inu-Yasha has an insane amount of overconficence)

Plus, Kenshin is smarter. He has wisdom beyond his years, and Inu-Yasha has the brain of a four year old.

biggrin.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Turf: You have committed Taboo DO NOT DOUBLE POST! Be careful next time.

Kenshin is not wimpy. He killed so many people in his life he is just trying to repent if Kenshin was still killing people he would own Inuyasha. Kenshin can "see" even if he is blind
edsgirl
I kinda think this is an unfair fight to begin with. Inuyasha can't even use his weapon to defend himself. I don't think Kenshin would even bother to hurt an unarmed individual unless they tried to harm the people he cares about. Another point is that, inuyasha turns into a full fledged demon when he is seperated from the tessaiga, making him damn near invincible and just plain crazy as hell!! I love Kenshin, but I think Inuyasha without the Tessaiga is just unbeatable.
hidden_death
kenshin would win.
Kihaku
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Feb 8 2005, 06:51 PM)
I kinda think this is an unfair fight to begin with. Inuyasha can't even use his weapon to defend himself. I don't think Kenshin would even bother to hurt an unarmed individual unless they tried to harm the people he cares about. Another point is that, inuyasha turns into a full fledged demon when he is seperated from the tessaiga, making him damn near invincible and just plain crazy as hell!! I love Kenshin, but I think Inuyasha without the Tessaiga is just unbeatable.
[snapback]109562[/snapback]

I agree totally. And I wouldn't want to see them fight either... I don't know. It just wouldn't work. Mock fight? Maybe. But they wouldn't be using their "true" powers then.. and maybe the result wouldn't be the "right" one.
Hmm.. hmm.. but on the part about who would win. I really can't say. I guess I could also imagine Inu Yasha to be more powerful.... (since his sword is pretty spectacular too).
silverelf_sakura
Not to be insulting to fans of either but truly, is kenshin was a demon, it would probably be evenly matched while if inuyasha were human, he'd probbly lose because he uses brute force. Also, his sense of smell would be much worse. tongue.gif Anyhow, I love both and wish I could watch them again. sad.gif laugh.gif
LoMXD
Inuyasha . for one Inuyasha wouldn't have to use the Tessiaga to win he could use his claws, two I don't think Kenshins reverse blade could hardly hurt Inuyasha he is half demon after all. dry.gif
the fire alchemist
I wish Kenshin would win but yes InuYasha would win.
Mr.Anjiro
Even though he would not deserve to win in the least part, inuyasha would carry home a victory in this scenario. Inuyasha (at any point in time excluding nights of the new moons) has enough brute force to stop kenshin from getting close enough to use any of his damaging techniques. And with Kongosoha, kenshin would stand as much a chance in victory as a snowstorm in hell.
Blackwings
Kenshin wins

Inu wont stand a chance...
MustEd4ever
I place my bet on kenshin. but I would have to see it to believe it that Inuyasha would win. sure, i havent seen any Inu eps, but still, KENSHIN KICKS BUTT!
Prinz_Zoisit
hahaha^^^^^... mr.anjiro... your signature is just too funny...

-> "mata aimashou!" - Faust

.....what does it mean? and do you mean the Faust from famous "Johann Wolfgang von Goethe"?
Sycia
QUOTE(xrninja @ Feb 8 2005, 10:59 AM)
i was under the impression that tessaiga could not transform if used against a human, and therefore inuyasha could not use his kaze no kizu. or am i completely off? i haven't watched the earlier episodes in ages.
[snapback]108784[/snapback]

Just to confirm things here:

In the quest to get a heavy Tessaiga lighter, Inuyasha fought some big dragon youkai and that gained him the ultimate attack for his sword (Bakuryuuha), as well as allowed him to use Kaze no Kizu ANYTIME, on ANYTHING regardless of whether there was evil energy (youki) around or not. HOWEVER, Bakuryuuha still need evil energy to work (because it's an attack that uses the opposing evil energy as a whirlwind attack like some kinda enhanced Kaze no Kizu).

In much later episodes (like around 100+?) Naraku revived the deadly army of 7 warriors (I don't know what the heck their translated names are, but the Japanese is 'shichinintai') with the power of Shikon shards. They were NOT yokai, but humans. Naraku specifically chose them because he knew Inuyasha could not use his ultimate sword move (Bakuryuuha, not Kaze no Kizu) on humans. However, Inuyasha could STILL use Kaze no Kizu against them perfectly well, and he defeated the last of them using Bakuryuuha (the evil energy / youki was coming off some evil sword the enemy was using).
bemused_non-alchemist
Personally, I'd place my bet on Kenshin. He's proven that he's got the resourcefulness and ability to outwit and outfight most. Heck, if worse comes to worst he can always preach morals to Inuyasha.

As for Inuyasha, I'm not too familiar with the series so I can't say much 'bout him.
Kitoky
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Feb 4 2005, 03:01 PM)
You would not believe how many times I've heard this one.   dry.gif

Anyhow, I'll just give the default answer.  Kenshin. 

Za End.
[snapback]106569[/snapback]

Hear, hear!
telepika
I really hate to say this because God knows how much I hate Inuyasha and love Kenshin, but... I honestly think Inuyasha would win. Kenshin will only use his sakabato and that won't do much harm against a half-demon. Kenshin may be able to think of a few attacks but Inuyasha has the advantage in strength, speed, and endurance. Logically speaking, Kenshin won't last long.

But we all know Kenshin will a least be able to put up a very good fight. biggrin.gif

(What am I doing here! I need to cram for Math and Chemistry!)
Chibi-Usa
Kenshin,Inuyasha,Kenshin,Inuyasha....I can't pick!
|FullMetal|
I think that Kenshin would win, because ...ok all of you guys answered it already. He uses tactics, while Inuyasha just goes and runs over to his enemies ready to whack them, and also because his tetsusaiga can't attack humans...or something like that...i'm not t hat of an inuyasha fan so u'll have to realize my small knowledge about the anime/manga.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.