Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wrath (FMA-1) Haters?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Chiyo
Grr many times over.

I posted a pic in the gallery of Wrath pinning Ed. Its a fighting picture right?

Well aparently not. It is actually quite an overtly sexual picture of Wrath pinning Ed because she wants him.

Do people who post in the gallery actually watch FMA?

I hate Wrath even more now. Stupid child.
Full Flame Alchemist
I seen that. Stupid gallery muppets. mellow.gif

The thing that never stopped eating... laugh.gif

IPB Image
Fresh_Coffee
Well I can't stop eating either but I'm not converting to liking wrath!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Full Flame Alchemist @ Mar 2 2005, 11:05 AM)
The thing that never stopped eating...  laugh.gif

IPB Image
[snapback]125055[/snapback]

I'm listening to Ministrys NWO and Wrath is chowing down the the beat, those unfamiliar with Ministry it's hard, fast industrial music. It's really kind of funny/scary.
vazel
lol, saw a link to this thread in someone's sig. i'll add my two cents too.

i also think wrath is a whiny character. the only character i dislike in fma. fma could have done without so much time devoted to wrath. i would always roll my eyes everytime he made an appearance in fma.

he wasn't a very good homunculus either. the other baddies should have offed him from the beginning.
Fresh_Coffee
Oh, Vazel could the link be my sig? The topic still isn't very popular so I'll keep the banner for awhile we need more wrath haters just to rant and on. =/ Vazel you should look at Azura's picture it will ease the pain.
Quistis88
And we thought Gluttony was bad. biggrin.gif Look at that kid shove it down.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 3 2005, 07:41 PM)
And we thought Gluttony was bad.  biggrin.gif  Look at that kid shove it down.
[snapback]126236[/snapback]

Couldn't have said it better oh by the way Quis how would you like Wrath to be killed?
"He whines too much about mama needs to get a life. "

hahaha lol what a hypocrite u would waste ur time making a hater thread about an anime character and ur telling the anime character to get a life? THAT IS JUST FREAKING HILARIOUS...
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 4 2005, 07:51 PM)
"He whines too much about mama needs to get a life. "

hahaha lol what a hypocrite u would waste ur time making a hater thread about an anime character and ur telling the anime character to get a life? THAT IS JUST FREAKING HILARIOUS...
[snapback]126863[/snapback]

dry.gif I'm a hypocrite? Your saying I should get a life for making a hater thread.. mmmm so I can't dislike things and that means that I don't have life because I dislike things and wish to proclaim it your logic makes sense it really does! With your logic it would mean your a hypocrite too because you actually took the time to tell me this crap. Oh and try spelling probably.

hahahah lol, what a hyprocite. You would waste your time making a hater thread about an anime character and your telling the anime character to get a life? That is just freaking hilarious.
ἀρχή
I haven't visited this topic in a while. I'm so glad to see the wrath haters group grow smile.gif
Gate Crosser
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 9 2005, 05:17 PM)
You would waste your time making a hater thread about an anime character and your telling the anime character to get a life? That is just freaking hilarious.
[snapback]129214[/snapback]

Actually it's supposed to be you're for the last bold. tongue.gif

That aside, in my more rational moments when I'm away from watching Hagaren (for the 100x) I can feel pity for Wrath.

When I'm watching him though (not often) I just feel this underlying continual bubble of annoyance. At that point there is nothing I want more than for him to die, go away, die.

I can understand his need for a mother, I can even make concessions to his whining (you learn to make lots of concessions when you have a four year old brother like I do), but I can't stand the way he hurt Izumi.

To be honest, I was a bit annoyed that Izumi babied him so much, since I knew he was just going to turn around and spit at her face.

The one person who would have protected him unconditionally, the one person who loved him and cared for him was Izumi, and he didn't want her. Oh no, instead he chose Sloth who didn't give a damn about him.

He continually asks for understanding, but did he understand the reason why Izumi gave him to the gate? No. He just tried to kill his own mother, who sacrificed half her organs just to bring him back to life.

Being a homunculus and living in the gate for so long, he should have known the sacrifices necessary to create him in the first place. But noooo...I think Wrath's a classic case of selective memory. laugh.gif

On an off topic sidenote, I can't stand Envy either for similar reasons. He whines too, although less blatantly than Wrath.

"I hate my father for creating me blah blah blah I want to kill him blah blah I hate Edward blah...." Shut up.

Okay, and now I better run before all the Envy lovers flame me. blink.gif
Water Achemist
Wrath is such an annoying little brat!Ed ties him to the bed cause he is a bit too hyper, and he fuses himself with the bed, and cries, and screams, and whines. Well, FYI, little bratling, YOU DID THIS YOURSELF! What an idiot.

(Hey, are the cookies still here?)
JehutybladerX
Look, all I have to say is Wrath is a lil fag who needs to DIE!!!!! He is theeeee worst character of the series (other than Envy, but that's my opinion). He whines too much like a lil bitch, he cry's about mama so much when she was just fine without him and yet he thinks not (get's her killed), fuses with the shittiest objects (might as well fuse himself to a dildo for Envy to play with), and he can't heal worth a shit, not because of the limbs, but the overall fact that he had burns up to Dante's place. Who wants a lil bitchy kid who follows Envy around and emulates him in clothing style and smiling style. I wanna sock that lil bitchs teeth out and pummel him with a sledgehammer. Let's see him fuse his teeth back in, that stupid bitch!!!!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Gate Crosser @ Mar 13 2005, 05:43 PM)
On an off topic sidenote, I can't stand Envy either for similar reasons. He whines too, although less blatantly than Wrath.

"I hate my father for creating me blah blah blah I want to kill him blah blah I hate Edward blah...." Shut up.

Okay, and now I better run before all the Envy lovers flame me. blink.gif
[snapback]132340[/snapback]

Hahaha! laugh.gif
Oh Envy and his daddy complex.

Waah! Daddy didn't love me after I became a homunculus! Waah! Daddy likes Ed and Al better! Waah! I didn't get to kill Hohenheim! Waah! I didn't get to beat Edward up!

Envy soooo needs a spanking he's such a brat, and I'm just the girl to do it! tongue.gif
*smacks paddle on hand*

QUOTE(JehutybladerX)
(might as well fuse himself to a dildo for Envy to play with)

I'll just leave that one alone before I say something to get myself banned.

You know, you two could always start an Envy haters thread. I haven't seen one yet.
Water Achemist
You know, you two could always start an Envy haters thread. I haven't seen one yet.

Intresting idea. Do you think anyone will?
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Water Achemist @ Mar 15 2005, 04:33 PM)

Intresting idea. Do you think anyone will?

[snapback]133763[/snapback]

Not me I love Envy, that crazy ass palm tree. tongue.gif
Water Achemist
Then you could start a Envy lovers board.
Fresh_Coffee
There is a envy board, oh thanks Gross board my mistake! Let's try not to use blah, blah, blah to complain about Wrath since I was named the Blah Blah Queen in my school laugh.gif
Gate Crosser
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Mar 15 2005, 06:43 PM)
Not me I love Envy, that crazy ass palm tree. tongue.gif
[snapback]133777[/snapback]

I can see that. laugh.gif

In truth I don't really hate anyone, but they do irritate me on occasion. I have to admit I was happy when Envy went to beat Wrath up.

Wrath was probably never made to be liked, although if people have issues with his clothes and stylistic choice, they should probably yell at the makers for being too uncreative to find Wrath a different outfit. wink.gif

And if Wrath fused himself into a dildo, it'd probably just disappear in his body or something...would that mean he ate it? blink.gif

I still fail to see how fusing is an awful power though. Think about it. If you can fuse with anything, you need not fear being cut, smacked, or crushed. You'd just go through it (like the wall he fused with). A pity Wrath didn't think of it, with his incredibly small IQ. Half the reason why he's an awful homonculous is because he doesn't know the potential of his own power. If he did, he might actually be the most powerful one. Nothing could hurt him.
Water Achemist
But thats the other problem.HE DOESN'T THINK.
Slashrose1010
My GOD! Someone just told me a spoiler about Wrath and I was lik O_O at first but then I was like mad.gif I swear, if I could kill Wrath right now I would dry.gif
ἀρχή
Hughes Rules!

Sorry, just putting up some grafitti.

Anyway, there's a lot about wrath to hate, slash. It's too bad you can't watch the series and learn to hate him in a progressively worse manner as we have smile.gif
Kitty Cat
Well I dont think that wrath was that bad at the beginning but it was when he started being mean to Ed and every thing... thats when I hated him.. but at the same time I felt sorry for him... because he is alone...
Defade
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]I never knew that there are so many Wrath haters out there, I always thought that Wrath was Bradley since I read the manga before watching the anime series. I really hate him! Especially after he ate those stupid stones Envy gave him, he's gone totally nuts after that. Oh and Sloth is Edo's mother( the failured one)? She is Juliet Douglas, right? I just knew it. And I agree totally with the Lust lovers, I really liked her.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(arche @ Mar 24 2005, 04:16 PM)
Hughes Rules!

Anyway, there's a lot about wrath to hate, slash. It's too bad you can't watch the series and learn to hate him in a progressively worse manner as we have smile.gif
[snapback]138536[/snapback]

laugh.gif Yes hating Wrath is fun. Oh don't worry about the grafitti ^^; The grafitti we have just says,

WRATH SUCKS
Water Achemist
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Apr 1 2005, 06:06 PM)
QUOTE(arche @ Mar 24 2005, 04:16 PM)
Hughes Rules!

[snapback]138536[/snapback]

laugh.gif Yes hating Wrath is fun. Oh don't worry about the grafitti ^^; The grafitti we have just says,

WRATH SUCKS

[snapback]144617[/snapback]

Coffe?Is it possible to kill an anime character?Cuz I'm already devising a list
TO kill List
1.Wrath
2Wrath
3Knives(trigun char)Wrath
4etc
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(arche @ Mar 24 2005, 07:16 PM)
Hughes Rules!

ha ha! I get the DVDs in May when me bro comes back ^^ I can't wait till then. In May you will probably get a flood of Wrath bashing from me tongue.gif
ἀρχή
yes, true wrath hate should be experienced over time as the episodes develop.
Full Flame Alchemist
Ooooooooooooooookay..... um.... i run out of pictures.............. so i want you all to close your eyes. Imagine Wrath. Now imagine a spear. Now improvise with something squeamish involved. There. That is my wrath pic for today.

WRATH SUCKS!
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(arche @ Apr 2 2005, 10:12 PM)
yes, true wrath hate should be experienced over time as the episodes develop.
[snapback]145929[/snapback]

smile.gif Yup , at first Wrath was just some kid then he became a freak then an annoying brat.
AA battery
after I watched episode 51 i kinda felt bad for him cuz he is all alone and such... but oh well, he will never be on my top 20 fav FMA character list so that's okay xD

First when I saw Wrath: ... o_O Why does he whine so much...
later on: ... stupid brat, why are u eating stuff from a stranger (red stone part) that... looks so gay*COUGH SORRY ANIME!ENVY LOVERS*
moreover: taking things from other people is bad ohmy.gif use your brain more sometimes? (ex. trying to take Ed's limb... thought that he could save Sloth by using Al...etc)
lastly: he is then all alone... (in a sense, he deserved it but well he is only a kid tho... so I think that is a pretty bad punishment for him...)
foolmetal alchemist
Wrath sucks alot! He stole Ed's limbs!!
hitokiri
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Apr 21 2005, 08:49 PM)
[snapback]158162[/snapback]

actually ed got what he deserved..... touka koukan. if you're gonna be a dumbass and try human transmutation, you're gonna have to pay the price.... while i do hate wrath quite alot, my hatred of ed allows me to impartial on this matter...

now i'm sure you're gonna ask if i hate ed, why do i watch fma? armstrong, hohenheim, and seeing the elrics suffer... laugh.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 21 2005, 05:00 PM)
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Apr 21 2005, 08:49 PM)
[snapback]158162[/snapback]

actually ed got what he deserved..... touka koukan. if you're gonna be a dumbass and try human transmutation, you're gonna have to pay the price.... while i do hate wrath quite alot, my hatred of ed allows me to impartial on this matter...

now i'm sure you're gonna ask if i hate ed, why do i watch fma? armstrong, hohenheim, and seeing the elrics suffer... laugh.gif
[snapback]158174[/snapback]

laugh.gif There is nothing better than watching characters you hate suffer.

I'm just remember when they took Wrath's limbs away and we saw him in pain it was a happy day. biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
Too bad they didn't kill him after.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Apr 21 2005, 09:18 PM)
I'm just remember when they took Wrath's limbs away and we saw him in pain it was a happy day. biggrin.gif
[snapback]158185[/snapback]

honestly though, for a guy who just got two of his limbs torn off he wasn't suffering as much one would assume he should have...
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Apr 21 2005, 06:18 PM)
laugh.gif There is nothing better than watching characters you hate suffer.

Indeed. They way the gate ripped his arms off was sheer poetry! biggrin.gif It's right up there with the asskicking he got from Envy.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 21 2005, 05:25 PM)
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Apr 21 2005, 09:18 PM)

honestly though, for a guy who just got two of his limbs torn off he wasn't suffering as much one would assume he should have...
[snapback]158193[/snapback]

I don't really remember it was awhile, maybe they should have added more crying and agony and groaning and bleeding.

What pisses me off that we have to see him again in the movie. sleep.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Apr 21 2005, 06:27 PM)
I don't really remember it was awhile, maybe they should have added more crying and agony and groaning and bleeding.

From what I remember he just screamed when his limbs were pulled off but pretty quiet after that. Who knew, the only way to shut Wrath up was pull off his limbs. Didn't see that one coming.

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Apr 21 2005, 06:27 PM)
What pisses me off that we have to see him again in the movie. sleep.gif
[snapback]158196[/snapback]

He....what......?

Oh no, for the love of god please don't tell me he's going to be in the movie. mad.gif Well I should of seen it coming but I was really, really hoping I wouldn't have to see his annoying little face again.
Fresh_Coffee
From what I remember he just screamed when his limbs were pulled off but pretty quiet after that. Who knew, the only way to shut Wrath up was pull off his limbs. Did'nt see that one coming.

Well, it would be much more enjoyable if he did that awhile longer I mean he just lost his limbs! He can't be that quiet, oh yes when Envy kicked his ass wub.gif

He....what......? 

Oh no, for the love of god please don't tell me he's going to be in the movie. mad.gif   Well I should of seen it coming but I was really, really hoping I wouldn't have to see his annoying little face again.
[snapback]158205[/snapback]

I'm guessing he is because he is alive somewhere and has Edward's automail. Damn bastard sleep.gif why couldn't Envy haved kicked his ass and killed him. Envy would have become one of the greatest heros ever.
terroja
I found him a little annoying, but more so I felt sorry for him.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Apr 21 2005, 06:40 PM)
I'm guessing he is because he is alive somewhere and has Edward's automail. Damn bastard sleep.gif why couldn't Envy haved kicked his ass and killed him. Envy would have become one of the greatest heros ever.

No!
What would of been good was to have Envy pull his limbs off. Now that's entertainment! laugh.gif

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Apr 21 2005, 06:40 PM)

I know, I know I'm sure well have to deal with him again but I was trying to be optimistic. dry.gif
Fresh_Coffee
._. I'm sorry, yes Wrath has died end of story. Oh yes Envy pulling off his limbs wub.gif being the bastard Envy is he would have made Wrath suffered.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Apr 21 2005, 06:47 PM)
._. I'm sorry, yes Wrath has died end of story.
[snapback]158223[/snapback]

Yeah, yeah that's the ticket. laugh.gif

Denial is my friend. (and a river in Egypt.....Ba-dum-ching!)
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 21 2005, 05:53 PM)
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Apr 21 2005, 06:47 PM)
._. I'm sorry, yes Wrath has died end of story.
[snapback]158223[/snapback]

Yeah, yeah that's the ticket. laugh.gif

Denial is my friend. (and a river in Egypt.....Ba-dum-ching!)
[snapback]158229[/snapback]

What are you talking about? Wrath has died, we don't live in denial laugh.gif

R.I.P Wrath , we won't miss you. XP
~Pride~
Everyone who hates Wrath is dumb Wrath is best homunculus!!Even if he kills Lust If Wrath was a real kid I would instantly become his bro and partner in crime!!
Slashrose1010
I hope he suffers greatly in the movie... Get his automail ripped off or something tongue.gif Or when/if he crosses the Gate, Envy can eat him or whetever laugh.gif I just want the cute little bugger to burn tongue.gif
Automne
Ha! Slash! You're so cruel! laugh.gif

When I read all of this, I'm more and more encouraged to start a Winry haters thread! laugh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Hating Winry is soooo last month.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.