Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Movie Quotes
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Movies, TV Shows, & Other Videos
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Bling_bling_Angel
Soooo, what're your fave lines from the movies? Hey, I don't want no "To be or not to be?" crap...

Hrmmm... my first favorite would have to be from Johnny English... *laugs head off*

"Do you or do you NOT... have imprinted on your bottom... 'Jesus is coming! Look Busy!' ?" ~[U]Rowan Atkinson: Johnny English

<Edit the thread title from "Favorite Flick Lines... *nods* Ye~ap, I've lost it..." to "Favorite Movie Quotes" because it seems some people do not understand the words "Flick LInes" and therefore do not realize what this thread is about. And, pinned it on experimental bases. 04/01/07 ~Tombow>
xrninja
"Sucks to your assmar!" - Ralph, Lord of the Flies. the rest of the movie sucked, though. but movie or book, i love that line. laugh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
"Ahhh, I see. So this is what you get when vampires mate..." ~ Hugh Jackman: Van Helsing

tongue.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Feb 2 2005, 10:10 PM)
"Do you or do you NOT... have imprinted on your bottom... 'Jesus is coming! Look Busy!' ?" ~[U]Rowan Atkinson: Johnny English
[snapback]105360[/snapback]

Haha. I love that movie. laugh.gif

QUOTE(xrninja @ Feb 2 2005, 10:13 PM)
"Sucks to your assmar!" - Ralph, Lord of the Flies. the rest of the movie sucked, though. but movie or book, i love that line. laugh.gif
[snapback]105364[/snapback]

Best line in the entire book/movie, in my opinion. biggrin.gif

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." - Willy Wonka (from you-know-where)
Bling_bling_Angel
"Look, Stuart... I'm not your friend anymore. Why don't you just tell me that you picked up some transvestite from the park? I don't CARE!" ~ Meg Ryan: Kate and Leopold
Ailuro
"By Grabthar's hammer, you shall be avenged." - Dr. Lazarus, Galaxy Quest. :D
Bling_bling_Angel
"Pfft, you know what? Mah daddy'll kick yo' daddy's ass from here all the way to... China... Japan, or wherever the hell you from. And all up that Great Wall, too!" ~ Chris Tucker: Rush Hour
mei_tenshi
"I've got to invade a castle with my brains, his strength, and your steel and a little head jiggle is supposed to make me happy?" Wesley, The Princess Bride

Only one of many. biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
oooh, oooh, ooh..

''Planet of the Apes''
hitokiri
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules. "
- Walter Sobchak, The Big Lebowski
phoenix dying
Han:how we doing?
Luke:Same as always.
Han:That bad, hua!
----STAR WARS return of the jedi
hitokiri
"How did I fail women's studies? I love bitches!"
- Redman (as Jamal), How High
ἀρχή
"Dimitri, I'm sorry they're jamming your radar and flying so low but they're trained to do it. You know, it....it....it's initiative." ~ Pres. Muffley Dr. Strangelove
Goha
"Better than Playstation2?" - The new guy
Le Monkey
^ ''*Lifts arm* HEll Yeah..''

I love that film..

tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
Neo: Go get the Key Maker, I'll handle them.
Merovingian: Handle us? You'll handle us? You know your predocesors had much more respect! *Waves hand and goons start firing automatics like crazy. Neo stops bullets and makes them drop.*
Merovingian: OK, you have some skill.... Kill him.

*Goons start attacking Neo with all kinds of hand weapons. Swords, spears, etc. Neo blocks a sword with his hand, knocks the sword back and hits the goon. He puts his hand by his side and a drop of blood comes down.*

Merovingian: You see his just a man.

*Fight continues and he killd them all one by one. The last woman standing is killed by her own weapon, a giant spikey club.*

Merovingian: God damnit woman, you will be the death of me. Mark my words boy, mark them well. I have survived your predocessors, and I will survive you. *walks through a door. Neo runs to try and catch him but the door closes. Neo breaks the door, he is in the mountains.*

~The Matrix: Reloaded
Alchemy's Lover
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Feb 2 2005, 11:53 PM)
"I've got to invade a castle with my brains, his strength, and your steel and a little head jiggle is supposed to make me happy?" Wesley, The Princess Bride

Only one of many. biggrin.gif
[snapback]105410[/snapback]

Awsome movie biggrin.gif

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Inigo Montoya The Princess Bride
hitokiri
"I'm telling you, it's jobs. We gotta get jobs. Then we get the khakis. Then we get the chicks."

- Joseph R. Cooper, Baseketball
Slashrose1010
"If I were a samurai I wouldn't have to get the saki." -Assistant

"If you were a smurai then i would be the emporer! *Grabs assistant's wagging fingers* And you would still get the saki! Now shut your mouth and go fetch the saki." -Hatori Honso

(it's funny how he bosses the kid around laugh.gif)

~Kill Bill Vol. 1
ἀρχή
"I'm Sorry I'm late, I had to attend a the reading of a will. I had to stay till the very end and I found out I received nothing... Broke my arm. "

~Fitz-Hume (Chevy Chase), Spies Like Us
Slashrose1010
"It's him,"
"The anomally."
"Do we proceed?"
"Yes."
"He is still..."
"... ONLY human."

(The reason why I broke up the sentences because a different agent spoke those parts seperately)

The Matrix: Reloaded
ἀρχή
"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, HE was a genius." ~ Sid Caesar

Not a movie quote, but Sid Caesar is always good to quote smile.gif
Slashrose1010
Morpheus: What are you doing? You're faster than this. Don't think you are. Know you are. Again.

*Quick bout begins* Morpheus: C'mon, stop trying to hit me and hit me. *Neo does some Matrix-y punches and nearly hit Morpheus in the face*

Neo: I know what you're trying to do.
Morpheus: I am trying to free your mind. But I can only show you the door, you are the one who has to walk through it.

The Matrix
hitokiri
They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"

- Martin Q. Blank, Grosse Pointe Blank
also_cursed
Inigo: Fezig, are there rocks ahead?
Fezig: If there are, we'll all be dead!
Sicilian: No more rhymes now, I mean it!
Fezig: Anybody want a peanut?

-The Princess Bride
Bling_bling_Angel
"Awww, Shrek. Things only seem bad cuz the weather's all gloomy and dark... and Fiona's father sent a sleazy hitman to whack you..." ~Eddy Murphy: Shrek II
definingmind
"Your best? Losers only give their best. Winners go home and <censored> the prom queen." - Sean Connery, The Rock
Mike
Rita ( Lawyer): Why did you harass that boy?

Sam: I didn't harass him and you know it Rita.

Rita: Sam I'm supposed to be Mr.Turner.

Sam: Heeeeeheheehehehee.. If I look at you I'm gonna laugh! *closes eyes* Okay Mr.Turner.
I am Sam
hitokiri
actually the line is "losers always whine about their best"

"You can major in Game Boy if you know how to bullshit."
- Jeremy Piven, PCU
definingmind
Dolt, figured I kinda messed it up. *shurghs*

"I want you to hit me as hard as you can." -Brad Pitt, Fight Club
Bling_bling_Angel
"Awww, hell, you did not juss touch my goddamned radio. Boy, don't you ever touch a black-man's radio! You can do that in China, but out here you can get yo'self killed, boy! Here, lemme show you some real music... *starts grooving to TLC*... Yeah! Can you do that to the Beach Boys? Can you shake yo' ass to the Beach Boys...? He~ll no!" ~ Chris Tucker: Rush Hour
also_cursed
"You can major in Game Boy if you know how to bullshit."
- Jeremy Piven, PCU

There's hope for me yet!

Jack Sparrow: Why's the rum gone?

ELizabeth: Firstly, because it is a vile drink that can make even the most respected ladies comit the most horrible acts, and second, because that smoke signal is over a mile high. The entire British navy is out looking for me, do you think they'll miss that?

JS: Yes... but why's the rum gone?

-Pirates of the Carribean
Spectrum Alchemist
'Clearance Clarence'
'Roger Roger'
'What's our vector victor?'

'Surely you can't be serious?'
'I am and my name's not Shirley'

- both from Airplane
Tobu Ishi
King Arthur: *grabs peasant by the collar* Bloody peasant!

Peasant: Oh! What a giveaway! Now you see the violence inherent in the system! *bellows to the world at large* OH, COME AND SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM! HELP! HELP! I'M BEIN' REPRESSED!

-Monty Python and the Holy Grail (can't believe this one hasn't been quoted yet!)
Bling_bling_Angel
"This mouse is H!tler with a tail! It's the only thing Nostradamus didn't predict!!!!" ~Nathan Lane: Mouse Hunt
Mike
Crap! I just got tranked by a monkey!- Will Ferrell - Jay and Silent Bob strike back
alchemist x
We are no longer the knights who say ni

now we are the knights who say Iki Iki binbom boowupaw
Bling_bling_Angel
"Ummm... do I still get to wear my pink socks?" ~ Nathan Lane:Birdcage
Le Monkey
“Let’s go somewhere we can be alone. Ah, there doesn’t seem to be anyone on this couch,”

S. Quentin Quale in
“Go West”
ἀρχή
Come on it's Czecheslovakia. We zip in we pick them up we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czecheslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin. ~ John (Bill Murrey): Stripes
alchemist x
he's shooting blanks

Shanghigh knights
Bling_bling_Angel
"I knew a in school named Pandora once... I never got to see her box, though..!" ~ Rhys Ifhans: NottingHill
mei_tenshi
"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I am schizophrenic,
And so am I." - Bob, What About Bob?
Quistis88
<insert Pink Panther theme> (from where-else-do-you-think-moron)

The theme is quote-worthy in and of itself, I think. biggrin.gif

And I miss the old TV episodes where he doesn't talk.
Bling_bling_Angel
ohmy.gif Omi-gosh... Mommy said 'moron'!!!
edsgirl
" Big, real big."
"What"
"The size of your brass balls"

Deep Blue Sea
Bling_bling_Angel
"Don't worry, Lancelot... I won't let the Saxons r@pe you..." Keira Knightley: King Arthur
Quistis88
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Feb 10 2005, 11:52 PM)
ohmy.gif Omi-gosh... Mommy said 'moron'!!!
[snapback]111350[/snapback]

Is that bad? Unusual? I say that all the time. mellow.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
mellow.gif Really?
Quistis88
Well, maybe not so much anymore, but yes, I still use it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.