Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Songs You Hate
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
love_me_destroyer
Linkin Park-Any song written by those losers, I hate them all with equal hatered
Avril Levigne- Any of her songs
Hillary Duff-Any of her songs
Lindsay Lohan- Any of her songs
New Found Glory-All of their songs
xrninja
"La La" by Ashlee Simpson. it's so.....stupid.

and all songs by Alanis Morisette; her voice makes my ears bleed.

(i like linkin park and NFG, nyeah)
love_me_destroyer
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 30 2005, 03:39 PM)

[snapback]102621[/snapback]

blink.gif
Ashlee simpson...I hate all of those people, I just think its a given so i dont even say it.
edsgirl
Ninja took my nominee! ?Ashlee Simpson anything.
Carnal Malefactor
I hate Jarboe's songs on the first disc of Swans - Soundtracks For the Blind... blink.gif
Slashrose1010

Same. LMD and I have clashing music tastes. He probably hates The Clash too >_<
phoenix dying
OMFG linkin park is great!
Username05
I hate all Ashley Simpson!!!!!!
She must die!!!
She should be forsaken to the Sahara Desert for the rest of her life!!!
The devil she is!!! The devil!!!
xrninja
oh. i also really hate "coin-operated boy" by the dresdan dolls. and it's on way too often on the radio. dry.gif
ἀρχή
I love that song although I don't listen to the radio very often, so it hasn't "gotten" to me yet.
DarkWater Alchemist
Can't get you out of my head. Surely the worst Kylie Minogue song. But I generally don't like her anyway. Ever looked closely at her videoclips? The camera is always on a low position, she definitely has a shortness-trauma.
love_me_destroyer
QUOTE(phoenix alchemist @ Jan 30 2005, 08:40 PM)
[snapback]102988[/snapback]

You Have bad taste in music.....
Slashrose1010
@LMD: that is your opinion. and to many people your opinion means little to none.

-I hate teenie boppers
-I hate generic bands that are brought together by touring "talent searchers" (O-Town and the like)
-I hate emo bands (Good Charlette and Bowling for Soup)
love_me_destroyer
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jan 31 2005, 01:51 PM)
@LMD: that is your opinion. and to many people your opinion means little to none.

-I hate teenie boppers
-I hate generic bands that are brought together by touring "talent searchers" (O-Town and the like)
[snapback]103283[/snapback]

I Concur.
Fresh_Coffee

Amen to that she's such a bad singer they even have a petition for her to STOP singing. I cracked up when I heard about it. Linsay Lohan Rumors that song is so stupid and Linsay Lohan My lips are sealed why are her and her sister playing in a fountain 0_0.
Gashole
- any songs by NOFX
- any "songs" by Nerd
- any songs by Britney Spears and other female artists who use breathy voices insted of, well, sing

I like NFG and GC. biggrin.gif
By now I'm even used to their voices, which used to give me a headache.

I actually don't mind Ashlee Simpson's "La La," but that's probably because I've heard it too many times. Then again, I'm really not a good judge when it comes to music.

I also don't mind Lindsay Lohan's "Rumor." The music video is ridiculous, though.
love_me_destroyer
QUOTE(Gashole @ Jan 31 2005, 02:44 PM)
- any songs by NOFX
- any "songs" by Nerd
- any songs by Britney Spears and other female artists who use breathy voices insted of, well, sing

I like NFG and GC. biggrin.gif
By now I'm even used to their voices, which used to give me a headache.

I actually don't mind Ashlee Simpson's "La La," but that's probably because I've heard it too many times. Then again, I'm really not a good judge when it comes to music.

I also don't mind Lindsay Lohan's "Rumor." The music video is ridiculous, though.
[snapback]103345[/snapback]

Once again I concur. Even on NOFX ,slightly, their songs aren't really that great.
But how can you stomache NFG and GC?
Guest_Halogen_*
I like their songs. huh.gif

Ashlee Simpson's "Shadow" just comes to mind as one of the songs that deserve to die.
Chiyo
I don't know if any of you have suffered Just a Little by Liberty X...gah the painful suckyness

Nelly, anything by Nelly. He irritates me most I think.
love_me_destroyer
All rappers and crappie singers should be shot dead without a trial.
Black Rose
any of the following hear'say, boyzone, westlife, mcfly, slipknot, britney spears, Mariah carey, steps, cheeky girls and here's one I'm surprised no-ones said yet, the spice girls
Chiyo
Underneath Your Clothes...a song I hate more than anything I can possibly think of. Shakira is it? One of those stupid talentless Barbie dolls that should keep their mouth shut anyway.

@Black Rose-Big fan of British popstars I see tongue.gif
Fresh_Coffee
You me wanna lala Ashlee simpson I can't believe she's making money and Green day American Idiot they over played it way too much.
Ed_Elric_Fan
Anything by Ashlee and Jessica Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, all rap, Alanis Morsette, Hilary Duff. I do like LP and GC tho.
Xithion
@love_me_destroyer You may not like NFG or LP but try listening to Eminem rap for 1 hr. Experience something like that and LP will be your fav. well maybe not you fav but you know what im getting at. btw i like NFG LP and probably anything you dont like. So be nice and only dis the bands not the fans.
Carnal Malefactor
I can't stand Faith No More's "Epic". It's their most popular, but it's also their worst.
Nagurikorosu
I. CAN'T. STAND. My Immortal by Evanessence. It is so overrated and it (like Harry Potter) has a fan fiction in every section of fanfiction.net.
Fresh_Coffee
I can't stand Candyshop- 50 cent what's so good about it sleep.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Nagurikorosu @ Mar 3 2005, 06:35 PM)
I. CAN'T. STAND. My Immortal by Evanessence. It is so overrated and it (like Harry Potter) has a fan fiction in every section of fanfiction.net.

Wow, how does a song have a fanfiction fanbase? mellow.gif
Nagurikorosu
No, no. You misunderstand (or are extremely good with sarcasm). There's at least 11 song fics featuring My Immortal in EVERY category of fanfiction.net. From Inu Yasha to Charmed to Teen Titans.

I guess (too) many people thought it fit into the storyline or a character... But I remember there was a time when you couldn't go two pages without seeing three My Immortals fics. Then later the radio picked it up... Then my sister....
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Feb 22 2005, 04:59 PM)
@Black Rose-Big fan of British popstars I see tongue.gif
[snapback]119808[/snapback]

We all are.. lol... smile.gif
Jaganshi
QUOTE(phoenix alchemist @ Jan 30 2005, 08:40 PM)
[snapback]102988[/snapback]

.....I really hope there was sarcasm behind that.

I honestly hate most, if not all, pop songs. But the one that stands out, which I want to STAB, if it were possible, is "Over and Over again," By Nelly and someother contry singer. Good lord, write some decent music!

"1985", by bowling for soup also comes to mind....
Blackwings
Hate all the pop crap and rap crap and hiphop crap

but linkinP is quite good i must say but their new remix with Jay-Z is

seriously bad really bad...

Avril Levigne and Ashlee Simpson just purely rotts my ears
Black Rose
@ Chiyo I kinda like Shakira wink.gif
kidmuscle
I hate 1985 its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gay mad.gif
Fresh_Coffee
50 cent- Candy shop it must die now.
yukiroche
I definently hate brittney spears. God I wish I can kill her bad singing... slut tongue.gif
Blade Alchemist
Any song that has anything to do with rap, pop, hip-hop.
Carnal Malefactor
I'm starting to get pretty damn fed up with that 'If I were a Rich Girl' garbage. It's bad enough that dumb blonde bitch ripped off one of the greatest musicals in history, but she's making a mint off a bastardized version of a song she didn't write.
Fresh_Coffee
I also hate that song by Gwen she has to stop her obession with Japanese People. I thought the original verison was funny XD Though I've never seen Fiddler on the Roof... or is that what is called I forget.
Crimson Butterfly of the Snow
(sweatdrop) Oh, the hate.

What? You don't like "My Immortal"? I like that song (although there are songs on the Evanecense cd I prefer).

1985, amusing song for me.

What do I not like....women singers who turn into strippers on tv. Lots of rap, hip hop, and other things. Totally agree with Ashlee Simpson, her voice isn't that good at all. Candyshop....nasty!

Peace, everyone!
Reluna
I hate "The Reason" by Hoobastank. First of all, Hoobastank is a horrible band name, and secondly, the song sounds like no thought went into writing it. I've yet to figure out why EVERYONE I talk to loves is so much...
EdElric
U guys suck! Linkin Park is awesome and so is Emo. U need to wake up and listen to something good for once but I must say that I agree with you on O-Town.............perhaps we aren't so different after all.
QUOTE(love_me_destroyer @ Jan 31 2005, 02:14 PM)
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jan 31 2005, 01:51 PM)

-I hate teenie boppers
[snapback]103283[/snapback]

I Concur.
[snapback]103308[/snapback]

Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Reluna @ Mar 21 2005, 10:48 PM)
I hate "The Reason" by Hoobastank. First of all, Hoobastank is a horrible band name, and secondly, the song sounds like no thought went into writing it. I've yet to figure out why EVERYONE I talk to loves is so much...
[snapback]137310[/snapback]

I like the Reason for awhile I went crazy over it but I agree with you Hoobastank stinks. They can't sing live at all I swear my ears cracked when I heard them, they were just a one hit wonder.

EdElric: Everybody has a right to listen to whatever they want, if they hate Emo and Linkin Park it's their choice and it dosen't mean they "suck". smile.gif
EdElric
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Mar 22 2005, 07:05 PM)
QUOTE(Reluna @ Mar 21 2005, 10:48 PM)
[snapback]137310[/snapback]

I like the Reason for awhile I went crazy over it but I agree with you Hoobastank stinks. They can't sing live at all I swear my ears cracked when I heard them, they were just a one hit wonder.

EdElric: Everybody has a right to listen to whatever they want, if they hate Emo and Linkin Park it's their choice and it dosen't mean they "suck". smile.gif
[snapback]137682[/snapback]

Well lets see uhhhh that totally goes against what you said. I have my opinion which is they suck!
JudasPriest1
If it's rap or girly or hiphop I hate it. T'IS IT IS!DOWN WITH RAP UP WITH METAL!!! I mean c'mon rap is stupid and don't be surprised that a girl is saying this because I've been listening to metal since I was born.
Steel Alchemist
I'm with you guys. They have no talent whatsoever!
Carnal Malefactor
Easy, killer.

Channel that energy for something worthwhile.
Fresh_Coffee
Hollaback girl- Gwen sleep.gif I watch the video and she said "kawaii", now she knows Japanese?
Chiyo
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ May 6 2005, 07:36 PM)
Hollaback girl- Gwen  sleep.gif I watch the video and she said "kawaii", now she knows Japanese?
[snapback]167607[/snapback]

Of course, she has pet Japanese girls after all. dry.gif

Lonely - Amon. At first the chipmunk voice in the background was cute...now I think I'm going to scream.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.