Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fave Yu Yu Character
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Slashrose1010
So who shall it be? I deliberated for a bit but my fave is (and always will be) Kurama. Hiei was a close second.
xrninja
youko kurama, with yusuke as a very close second smile.gif
Kitoky
I pick Kuwabara sad.gif He needs more credit! >.<

It's Botan btw smile.gif
Phobia
Hiei. mad.gif Everyone pick Hiei now! ohmy.gif

unsure.gif

dry.gif

laugh.gif okay.
Slashrose1010
^Kitoky: Oh well, I don't like her much anyways. I like Genkai a lot more tongue.gif
Jaganshi
Hiei Hiei! *does a dance* I love bad boys with angsty pasts! Plus he's adorable^_^.
Ananta
Hiei fan here! I choose him... Kurama goes number two... and Yusuke third... tongue.gif
Apple Juice
Hiei, but barely.

[img]http://aj.tehnick.com/edemote.gif[/img]
Ailuro
I picked Genkai. XD
Slashrose1010
@Ail: I like Genkai too. She is way cooler than Botan smile.gif

I am glad to see Hiei kicking butt, some more votes for Kurama please tongue.gif
xrninja
and yusuke! i can't believe the main character has no votes yet! ohmy.gif
Dancing Alchemist
My pick is Kurama and Genkai.
Elderberry
Kurama!! laugh.gif

I liked Botan when I first read Yuu Yuu Hakusho because she was cute...That was before I knew about Kurama...happy.gif

Koenma is also a fun character...

Actually, in the first character poll, Hiei was first, Yusuke second, Kurama third, Kuwabara fourth, and Botan fifth. In the second poll, Hiei was still first, but Kurama was second, and Yusuke came in third. happy.gif
Mortari
I picked Kurama, with Hiei and Yusuke close in second....
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 29 2005, 01:59 PM)
[snapback]101096[/snapback]

I know, Yusuke didn't get a single vote yet! lol, oh well, as long as Kurama and Hiei get a lot of votes tongue.gif

@Elder: I don't like Koenma much. I don't know why.... must be the pasiphior
Prinz_Zoisit
i'm sooo sorry for that i can't vote cause i never really saw yuu yuu hausho, only in my summer vacations in the philippines for 6 weeks.... but i luuuuuuve the endings of Yuu Yuu, especially DAYDREAM GENERATION and Taiyou ga mata.... they're like dreams for me... that's why i am addicted to anime, cause they can cause me to cry like nothing else can.......
xrninja
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jan 30 2005, 11:28 AM)
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 29 2005, 01:59 PM)
[snapback]101096[/snapback]

I know, Yusuke didn't get a single vote yet!
[snapback]102392[/snapback]

and i'm the only one so far who's voted for youko kurama! double-u tee eff! ohmy.gif
Slashrose1010
@Prinz: I like the Yu Yu music too smile.gif

@Ninja: Oh, so you were the one who voted Youko Kurama. I was wondering who did. He is very cool, especially with the fox ears tongue.gif He is so old and yet he maintains his good looks tongue.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jan 30 2005, 11:44 AM)
@Prinz: I like the Yu Yu music too smile.gif

@Ninja: Oh, so you were the one who voted Youko Kurama. I was wondering who did. He is very cool, especially with the fox ears tongue.gif He is so old and yet he maintains his good looks tongue.gif
[snapback]102423[/snapback]

youko kurama is awesome biggrin.gif i want to age like him.

the "sayounara bye bye" song from yu yu drives me craaazy. i can't stand it >__< or, i heard there were versions by different people, but in any case, my version is auugh.
Falling_Man
I put one for Yusuke. The VO in the dub does a nice job, I think.
dry.gif >_>
Especially with the one-line insults and other short lines.
The sub fans are gonna kill me... *starts running*
Dream Alchemist
Kuwabara...I love him...^.^ Yeah...I know I'm stupid!
Slashrose1010
Noooo, Falling broke the "No Vote for Yusuke" tradition tongue.gif I like Yusuke a lot too. Just not as much as Kurama or Hiei. No votes for Botan or Togouro or other either.
Prinz_Zoisit
ya, endings and openings are really nice...

i love the one with the black short hair, the main chara^^ ->yuyuke, right?^^
Jaganshi
Yay! *does a dance and throws sparkles*. Anyone who votes for Hiei gets my love and homemade cookies! *Starts a 'Vote for Hiei' stand*.
Elderberry
Ohh~ Is that how you want it...!? tongue.gif

*throws around rose petals elegantly and sets up a 'Vote-for-Kurama' stand*
Username05
Yoko Kurama
Because he is hella cool.
He is to metrosexual though, now I wish I could change my vote to Kuwabara...
They are both pretty cool...
They would be even cooler if they were like fused into Yoko Kuwabara!!!
That would be hella cool!!!
Jaganshi
*Growls but gives EB a cookie* Your lucky that I like you. =^.^=

But yea, My favorite characters go in this order...
Hiei
Yoko Kurama
Kurama
Yukina
Yusuke
Boton
Shizuru
Genkai
Koenma
Kuwabara

Yea, I just don't like all the other characters -.-;
Slashrose1010
My top 10 from best to worst:

Kurama
Hiei
Yusuke
Yoko Kurama
Genkai
Shizuru
Sensui (Psychic who was helping Dark Angel to make a whole from Demon World)
(The intellegent psychic that went to the same school as Kurama... Kaito I think)
Yukina
Kuwabara
psycho alchemist
Yoko Kurama is so freakin cool. How could u not vote for him
Elderberry
Youko Kurama is awsome, but I prefer the human Kurama for some reason~ (although in something like volume 18-ish of the manga, Hiei and Youko Kurama start cracking up over some random comment by Yusuke and he looks incredibly kawaii...laugh.gif) Personally, I kind of thought that the vote for Kurama and his Youko form should have been combined into one vote, but I'll let it go...happy.gif

Growls but gives EB a cookie* Your lucky that I like you. =^.^=

*smile*...If it makes things any easier, call me "EKE." happy.gif It seems that typing out "Elderberry" puts a strain on many sets of fingers in this forum~ laugh.gif

I guess my favorite characters include (not exactly in order): Kurama, Hiei, Koenma, Yukina and Jin (he was so adorable in the manga~)...laugh.gif
Fayt
Kurama no duh laugh.gif

He his smart and strong and good at video games laugh.gif

(good at video games when he beat game master cool.gif )
telepika
Oh common, it's all about Hiei!!! Yusuke's my second. Kurama's a bit too feminine. Even though that's desirable in an anime guy, Kurama has a bit too much of it.
so your saying kurama is to popular?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Slashrose1010
No Telepika is just saying he is too feminine. I just think he is a deadly pretty boy tongue.gif (I am a guy BTW)

Hiei is a bit bull-headed for me. He is cool but he sometimes is too closed and kinda acts corny at times. But he is my second pick.
Fayt
Hmm

Maybe I should change my favorite chareter??????

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif oh well laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Guess I'll stick with Kurama
Jaganshi
Wah!!! Hiei isn't bull headed! He isn't closed either, he has his reasons! *crys* And he's not corny either.....

IM NOT TALKING TO YOU!

*Hides in a corner*
Slashrose1010
Hra Hra! Made Jaganshi cry. laugh.gif

Anyways, I still like Hiei a lot though. Second favorite character. I think Hiei is kind of a softy when it comes down to it though. He dcreased his power to find his sister. I think Hiei is cool with the Dragon of the Darkness Flame and his katana. He is so freakin' fast. It is cool how he can take out most any demon in such a short time.
Jaganshi
*kicks Slash in the face* You're lucky that I like you! Or else I would have stabbed you in the eye with this spork that I have in my hand right now.

Damn straight! Hiei is so hot he'll melt your face!
Slashrose1010
Lol, I am lucky I am your bro tongue.gif If you kill me my father will avenge me.

@Sis: I still think Kurama looks better dry.gif Genkai looked great before she got wrinkled... biggrin.gif
Jaganshi
I think that Genkai was the prettiest female character on the show. Although I like Mukuro too.

WAHAHAHA! Hiei is winning! I rub it in your face!

You should feel lucky, your my sibling now!
edsgirl
I love Genkai, she's a great old gal. Boton and Hiei were a very close second on my book.
Slashrose1010
More people vote Kurama or I shall have to eat your babies mad.gif

As for Botan, I don't like her much. She is kind of the stereotypical, energetic anime girl. She's kind of an air head sometimes and is used as comedy releif and doesn't have much story value. Kind of like Tea from Yugioh. (She doesn't even duel... well hardly dry.gif )
edsgirl
That's why I like her, she's very simple, but good hearted!
alchemyexpert
when i first started watching yyh i was practicaly in love with kurama but then i saw hiei and he became my fav character
Jaganshi
Muahahah! Another vote for Hiei! Good choice, AlcehmyExpert.

Hey....Since when was I Sniper wolf? Are you renaming me? ;_;
Slashrose1010
@Jaganshi: In love of MGS, I have given codenames to everyone in my forum family. I think all the names are appropriate... well some more than others. (BTW, Sniper Wolf was one of my fave characters from MGS. She was my favorite girl out of the whole series, looks and character wise.)

I like the fact that I am Solid and my parents are Bog Boss and The Boss. smile.gif

VOTE KURAMA! <------ Cheap Campaign Ad
inuyasha/sanzo_ce
me i like Yusuke ,Kurama,Hiei and then Kuwabara thats the order i like them
Jaganshi
Ah, I get it. You changed your avatar!.....again!

~Hiei is cool, vote for him! OR ELSE I'LL STAB YOU WITH A SPORK!~ Haha, my slogan is better.
Blaze_01
My faves, in order:

1. Yusuke Urameshi
2. Kayko
3. Kurama
4. Botan
5. Hiei
6. Yukina
7. Genkai
8. Koenma
9. Kuwabara
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Jaganshi @ Feb 11 2005, 09:54 PM)
Ah, I get it. You changed your avatar!.....again!

~Hiei is cool, vote for him! OR ELSE I'LL STAB YOU WITH A SPORK!~ Haha, my slogan is better.
[snapback]112169[/snapback]

And i changed my siggie laugh.gif I am becoming a sig/avy-holic like Rizababe. biggrin.gif

Here is my new slogan... Vote Kurama or feel the power of my cute Quistis siggie! And if you don't I will stab you with a slightly sharpened stick mad.gif tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.