Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Is The Most Adorable (puppy-adorable): Who is so cute they remind you of a pup?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3
LoMXD
I think Fletcher is just soo cute with those sasd eyes , they bring out he innocence strongly:)
Crimson_sacrificed_Alchemist
Fletcher IS soo cute i just wanna give him a hug! (*hugz fletcher*)
Penguin
Gluttony. Hands down. x3
also_cursed
Elysia Hughes smile.gif I know there's already a fan thread on her but she is sooo sweet & cute & sad
LoMXD
Nina Tucker was also just so cute. [spoiler]until she died. sad.gif[/spoiler]
Omakase Shimasu
^Please remember to spoiler-tag certain events like that one about Nina. biggrin.gif

I voted Ed (child) but I don't really agree. >> Why would Roy be (anytime) if Ed can only be a pup as a (child)? tongue.gif
Kasumi
Fuery! biggrin.gif
Why isn't he on the poll? huh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
I think there are many people missing from this poll. Basically anyone would look adorable as a puppy. Not just the chibis and Roy. tongue.gif I think it'd be more interesting to see people who aren't chibi as puppies. *__* Although nbody would beat Ed. tongue.gif
Kasumi
Isn't the question, "Who is so adorable that they remind you of a pup?" instead of "Who would look adorable as a pup?" tongue.gif
Merc
XD Maybe it's an FMA existential question? LOL "Do we exist as pups?" "Are we pups?"

~Merc
Fresh_Coffee
I agree with you Kasumi what about Fuery???????
Omakase Shimasu
@Kasumi: Oh.... tongue.gif at you! I was tired~ my mind wasn't thinking~ tongue.gif

Well, I still think most people would remind you of a pup. Most are Dogs of the Military afterall, ha ha ha ha ha ha~ >> I kill myself.
hidden_death
i think Ed(child)XD
THeDaRKneSSWiThiN
I voted for Ed, but I think Al was cute too.
sumflip
Since there is no "other" option, I chose Ed ^^...I would have chosen either Nina or Elysia tongue.gif
Gashole
Man, the poll options are so... typical. It's unfair cause I think Hohenheim is the CUTEST!!!1!!! wub.gif
sumflip
QUOTE(Gashole @ Feb 6 2005, 06:48 PM)
Man, the poll options are so... typical. It's unfair cause I think Hohenheim is the CUTEST!!!1!!! wub.gif
[snapback]108088[/snapback]

Hogenheim reminds you of a puppy? 6o.o ...I guess we're all entitled to our opinions unsure.gif
Tobu Ishi
Fury needs to be on there. And Nina and Elysia, unless this is a boys-only party. happy.gif And armor-Al. How did you miss armor-Al? There's something truly spectacular about a suit of imposing animate armor that still manages to be completely adorable, to the point where you'd be willing to risk the sharp edges and pointy shoulder guards just to give it a snuggle.
white dragon knight
I voted for Ed(child), but my number one is Elysia. She's so sweet and cute!!!
Queen of the dammed
I can't believe Hyate isn't there....
Omakase Shimasu
That'd be too obvious. tongue.gif
OGURA
I voted for Ed, couse he looks sooo cute when he's so stubborn.
LoMXD
I think Fletcher,Nina, and wrath are all so adorable!!1
Chiyo
I love the faces Ed pulls as a child....so stubborn, yet so very kawaii.
Merc
XD Hayate vs. Den, who is cuter. Now there's a literal poll for ya.

~Merc
Username05
I am all about Gluttony!!! biggrin.gif
Haldir of Lorien
I prefer 14 year old Alphonse when he gets his body back .......what am I saying I prefer Alphonse anyday
LoMXD
Looks like little Edward is winning biggrin.gif
Senefen
Al-kun *hugs*
Fletcher was cute too ^^.
And Ed will just always be Ed, I love him but he's not the cute type.
Reluna
Child Al. I love his cute gray eyes.
Electra
EDWARD<3
Toby-Chan
Alphonse anytime is purely adorable. His cuteness shows through. The voice, the politeness, the occasional shyness. Haaaa, he's cute! One of my favorite moments, though was the flashback to child Ed and child Al the time they had that fight, and Al jumping up to a fighting stance once Ed found him sitting by the river. His little 'Come'n get 'em!' expression is t3h adorable!

Other than that... Sargeant Major Fury! Aaaaaw! Screw the fact that he's a grown man, He's frickin adorable!!! He's like the adorable lil' brother of Mustang's group. It just makes me... *twitch, twitch* Feel like glomping something!!!

There's a good amount of puppy-type cuteness in the series. There's Winry, Elysia-Chan, Nina-Chan, Fletcher, Wrath, Gluttony (In a strange sick way), Klaus (Moreso when she crossdresses than when she's all girly), and Edward much of the time. (I've always believed he was a hundred times more cute than actually "hot")
Hagane no Renzy
I agree that armor al should be there. Something about the two lines under his eyes make his armor face look dog like...or is it just me??
aNiMeAzNgUrLLH
There are so many cute characters >_< . . .

Nina and Elysia are very cute (I would pick Nina over Elysia, though).

But oddly enough, FLETCHER PWNS BOTH OF THEM COMBINED!

Too bad there isn't a lot of Fletcher fans here . . .

c'mon . . .

Fletcher is freakin' cute. laugh.gif
yukiroche
<3 EDO!!! <3
LoMXD
I love Edwards ittle fox eyed grin anytime. it is just so adorable.
Kiwi
I voted for Al, but it was a really hard choice. In truth, I think they are all adorable <3. Exept for Roy, he's not cute, he's hawt >=3
Honestly, FMA is just overrun with adorable characters - Al, Ed, Nina, Fletcher, Elysia, Mei Cheng (in the manga), etc...soo many @__@ Every time I see one of them I feel the urge to hug the screen until it breaks XDD
Ed_Elric_Fan
Definetly Ed, but I like Fletcher 2nd best, even if he does have a wierd name, lol.
meg08
Al as a child, I think he was soo cute!
Alchemist Adiktus Alexuna
For me is Ed and Al smile.gif laugh.gif

Ed is super naughty when he is a child and Al is cute and humble

I wub.gif it!
Reika
I would have to choose between Roy and Al... Al when's child is really really adorable!! But Roy's adorable everytime!! XDDDDDDD So I voted Roy... specially when it's raining and when Hawkeye leaves him knocked out xD
Fan_Alchemist
Al (child and Teenager/adult) and Fletcher.

Uber cuties!
Jellybean
I wish there was a choice for Ed and Al together. I just can't get enough of the flashback episodes where they're little kids. They're each pretty adorable, but their combined cuteness is much greater than the sum of their individual cuteness. And I love how lovey and brotherly they are! wub.gif

Fletcher's pretty darn adorable, too, with his little hat with the ear flaps and that little worried look perpetually on his face.
DemonicFlare-Alchemist
I have come to a decision and I have chosen Al, Fletcher, and of course Wrath. I don't know why but I love all three of them. tongue.gif
Full Metal Elf
I just had to go with Al....too cute...happy.gif
Animeoldtimer
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Mar 13 2005, 09:41 PM) [snapback]132400[/snapback]

Alphonse anytime is purely adorable. His cuteness shows through. The voice, the politeness, the occasional shyness. Haaaa, he's cute! One of my favorite moments, though was the flashback to child Ed and child Al the time they had that fight, and Al jumping up to a fighting stance once Ed found him sitting by the river. His little 'Come'n get 'em!' expression is t3h adorable!

That's the scene I thought of when I picked Al! biggrin.gif
Popogeejo
Wath,The "Icklest" Homunculi.Sure he's a freaky hypreactive monster but he's so cute.
Colette
Al anyday is adorable. happy.gif
The Great Asparagus
al when he was a lil kid. he was cuter than ed!! (but they're both totally awesome, so its ok) i think its cuz al smiled a lot more. awww his lil grin is just SOO adorable!!

if elysia was on here, i woulda voted for her
Popogeejo
The Chibi Envy,Scar,Riza or Armstrong.

They're all o cute.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.