Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Strange Crushes
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Raven
<Edited to add "Do you have/had any strange crushes on any fictional characters?" to the thread sub-title to better describe the poll question. 03/18/07 ~Tombow>

Here you go. Be honest. And don't say anything rude! tongue.gif

Heh...I know I do. wub.gif rolleyes.gif
Le Monkey
I havn't but i know someone who has a crush on Raziel in soul reaver,
*Cough* Raven*cough*

tongue.gif
Mike
Raziel hey, isn't he that vampire dude with like his whole lower jaw missing
Le Monkey
yeah,

She sort of loves him far too much
Black Rose
I've had so many fic crushes over like 2 years
1)Marrick Yu-Gi-Oh
2)Albel star ocean till the end of time
3)v temp Raziel before soul reaver
4)v v v temp Cloud Kingdom hearts
5)Squall Leonheart/Leon ff7/kingdom hearts
6)Foh Lu Breath ot fire iv
7)Louie Interveiw with a vampire
8)Roy Mustang
9)Dark DNangel wub.gif
Slashrose1010
Does it have to be an anime character? Anywho, in that case... I guess I kinda like Aeris. Real people: any hot thing in a skirt (or kilt tongue.gif) and my english teacher is kinda hot lol sorry to gross you guys out
Kihaku
Slash:
I guess it can be any fictional character... wink.gif
Ooh.. you like Aeris wink.gif

Hmm.. at the moment not crushes...and none on fictional characters. Don't have many in general. But I used to have crushes on:
-Trunks (Dragon Ball Z)
-Seto Kaiba (Yu-gi-oh!)

And lots of "fangirl obsessions" Don't know if they count...
Quistis88
Strange crushes?

This one time, I crushed a dozen ants at once.

It was an accident, I swear.

. . . oh, wait, fictional characters? I haven't stepped on one yet.
AliCat
If it's ANY fictional character, then I've got this weird obsession with a character from a book series I'm reading, his name is Dillon Savich. *swoon* He's an FBI agent and is just...yummy. Now, I want to find the real one. There has to be a real one wandering around so I don't have to obsess over the fictional one.

If it's anime characters only, I think I've had the biggest crush over either Hughes, or Sesshoumaru. Two VASTLY different personalities I know but I couldn't help myself. lol However the Savich crush far surpasses any crush I had on those two.
hitokiri
fictional character crushes....

umm... the closest one i got is the little mermaid but only cause she's based off of Alyssa Milano. laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Jan 27 2005, 02:00 PM)
umm... the closest one i got is the little mermaid but only cause she's based off of Alyssa Milano. laugh.gif
[snapback]99114[/snapback]

Wow, she was? laugh.gif I learn something new here every day.
Slashrose1010
@Kihaku: oooh, strange coincident huh.gif

^Hito:Woh, that's wierd, And Alyssa Milano is pretty good looking.

^Quis: You sure? I could've sworn that was you fighting Godzilla?
Quistis88
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jan 27 2005, 02:07 PM)
^Quis: You sure? I could've sworn that was you fighting Godzilla?
[snapback]99122[/snapback]

You didn't see that. You were supposed to be unconscious sleeping.
edsgirl
laugh.gif @ Quis!

This might sound weird, but I used to have a huge crush on Hworang from Tekken. It's just something about a guy who uses his leg as a lethal weapon that turns me on smile.gif . I also have a strange infatuation with Dustin Hoffman, don't really know why.
Slashrose1010
@edsgirl: You are one strange cookie.... and I didn't need to know about your leg fetish lol tongue.gif

@Quis: My head is a like a brick wall, I can't be KOed

I don't really have any crushes but I sure hope Riza and Roy get together. Ed and Winry are also a good couple smile.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jan 27 2005, 02:24 PM)
@Quis: My head is a like a brick wall, I can't be KOed
[snapback]99143[/snapback]

That's already an invitation right there. biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
he he, maybe I should rephrase that smile.gif I think I could take on the girl who destroyed Godzilla.

^Edsgirl: Do you think Kazuya and Jun were a good match? wink.gif

Does anyone else think Rose from episodes 1 & 2 is enchanting tongue.gif (must be the pink hair)
Quistis88
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jan 27 2005, 02:29 PM)
he he, maybe I should rephrase that smile.gif I think I could take on the girl who destroyed Godzilla.
[snapback]99154[/snapback]

I'd like to see you try. And I didn't destroy Godzilla. He gave up.

Does anyone else think Rose from episodes 1 & 2 is enchanting tongue.gif (must be the pink hair)

No. Then again, I'm female.
Slashrose1010
wink.gif What a quitter

Yeah I guess you wouldn't. I guess she wasn't exactly the model personality, seeing as how she gave into a mad priest bent on world domination.... I felt sad for her though.
edsgirl
Her hair is pretty hot! I'd rock that color.
Quistis88
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jan 27 2005, 02:45 PM)
Her hair is pretty hot! I'd rock that color.
[snapback]99172[/snapback]

Wow, really? I wouldn't be caught dead with a 'do like that in public. Whatever inspired her to do that to her hair? Maybe it's natural? If so, I want to see the parents.
Slashrose1010
Her parents are Squall (brown) and Rene (Sailor Moon). Awwww, such a cute couple
full_metal_alchemist101
i have like,the most biggest crush on ED.hes just sooooooo cute!my friend slapped me one time i got so many butterflies in my stomach.i was all like,rolling on the floor chanting edds name holding this really good picture i drew of him. laugh.gif
Mortari
I have/had too many crushes on fictional characters. I would be sitting here the rest of my life, typing them. My most recent ones are Ed(FMA), Daisuke/Dark from DN Angel, and Sasuke from Naruto. But my all time favorite is Kurama and Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho.... tongue.gif

QUOTE(full_metal_alchemist101 @ Jan 27 2005, 06:52 PM)
i have like,the most biggest crush on ED.hes just sooooooo cute!my friend slapped me one time i got so many butterflies in my stomach.i was all like,rolling on the floor chanting edds name holding this really good picture i drew of him. laugh.gif
[snapback]99448[/snapback]

My friends actually yell at me and hit me so I'll stop, but most of them are as obsessed as I am, which I find unfair, since they only pick on me... dry.gif
Jaganshi
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jan 27 2005, 02:21 PM)
This might sound weird, but I used to have a huge crush on Hworang from Tekken.
[snapback]99140[/snapback]

Thats not weird! I absolutly adore Hworang! But for me it isn't his legs, I think its his clothes and his hair...I dunno. I also really like Hiei, who I sewed a plushie of and at one point even tried to bring him to life...yea...and Tsume from Wolf's rain. Bad boys rock.

Even thought Im female, I thought that Rose was very pretty, I thought she'd be a really nice person. But as soon as she started to talk she came off as a whiney spoiled child. I dunno, maybe it was just her voice. She really didn't seem all that nice after it was all over, guess you can't judge a book by its cover dry.gif .
also_cursed
My current crushes are:
1) Cloud Strife
2) Maes Hughes

There have been lots of others but those are the currents.

Question for the males: do you think Major Motoko (the lead girl w/ purple hair) from Ghost in the Shell is hot? I've been wondering this for a while
Slashrose1010
@Curse: Eh, i've seen better anime chicks
Quistis88
To actually answer the question this time:

Well, I do like Armbrust. mellow.gif
alchemist x
This is crazy, but I like Riza
Slashrose1010
Who's Armbrust?

@Curse: To answer you more thoroughly a few anime girls I think are better looking: Sango (gotta be the eye shadow), Aeris (so innocent), Yuna (FFX and X-2, not just because she is wearing short shorts), Rikku (she's bubbly), and Paper from Read or Die (I thought she was very good looking)
Quistis88
Click here to see a picture of Armbrust from Kiddy Grade.
alchemist x
Cool, looks normal.
Slashrose1010
Armburst looks like the guy that held the Dark Tournament in Yu Yu... Sesuki or something like that. the guy with the scar on his eye. Except younger and no scars.
alchemist x
Yeah, a little, but not much
also_cursed
Very nice smile.gif
I also forgot Gengi from Get Backers. He's so hyper and sweet when he's not electrocuting people. smile.gif
Slashrose1010
[img]http://digilander.libero.it/babygt/yuyufanclub/Images/sakyo.jpg[/img]

Sorry, i couldn't find a good picture of Sakyo.
xrninja
@ cursed: ginji, you mean? laugh.gif i think ban's hotter wink.gif

i have a huge obsession/crush on riza hawkeye and the roiai pairing. odd because i'm a girl and no, i'm not lesbian. laugh.gif usually i'm too busy supporting canon pairings in other series so i don't have crushes on guys i want paired up with other girls, but i'm sure i've had crushes on some of them before....but my memory's failing me at the moment. i sort of have crush on havoc, and i think that guy isshin from juvenile orion is really hot. tongue.gif

yes, if i haven't established myself as weird in the past, i have now. rolleyes.gif
Ailuro
I have no crush. I separate reality from fiction. mellow.gif
theoneandonlycorngirl
On the other hand of ailuro, there is me.... ::blushes and edges away from the thread::
Slashrose1010
@Corny: Why? Who do you like? huh.gif

@Ailuro: I reject your reality and substitute my own.
theoneandonlycorngirl
Ohhh... a few... ::falls silent:: Ailuro, you would be wise to /not/ say a word... >>
Ailuro
I have honor. I will not tell a soul. wink.gif
theoneandonlycorngirl
Good! I knew I was your friend for a reason... ^^
xrninja
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jan 27 2005, 07:13 PM)
[snapback]99587[/snapback]

the two kind of mix together in an interesting swirl for me. wacko.gif
Slashrose1010
^Awww, I wanted to know some dirt on Corny. I told you my disgusting secrets lol.... That english teacher is lookin' mighty fine right now o_O
theoneandonlycorngirl
Well, the thing about me is, I don't tell my secrets... so nyeh. And these are embarrassing ones too! You'll never know... ph34r.gif
Nasser
I would have to say No... All the people I have crushes on are either friends or co-workers and they either dump me(because I'm a Knight to the end.) or have relationship already....

.......I'm gonna be alone forever... sad.gif
Slashrose1010
I have ones that I will bring with me to my grave. *blushes*

I like smelling the feet of anime characters. *scratch and sniff*
Ailuro
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 27 2005, 07:25 PM)
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Jan 27 2005, 07:13 PM)
[snapback]99587[/snapback]

the two kind of mix together in an interesting swirl for me. wacko.gif
[snapback]99602[/snapback]

That seems fun, though. =D
My brain won't let me do that. u_u
Toby-Chan
The most recent I can remember is being disgustingly obsessed with Legolas in my freshman year. I got over it... >.> I think I was just going through a wierd giddy hormonal phase at the time. I remember labeling it in my diary as "Twitterpated". tongue.gif I was all like "La la laaa. I have a crush on every boy!" (Only I didn't get *Arrowed*)

No major crushes since then. I've seen males as attractive and such, but I've generally grouped romance off, and currently prefer friends over boyfriends (And even if I get a boyfriend, I have no intention of changing that priority.)

The most recent non-viable crush I remember having was when a little over a year and a half ago, I went through a very brief period of lusting after Billy Martin of Good Charlotte. Got over that one too. (But he is a very pretty man.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.