Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Here Remember Pat Benatar?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Alchemy's Lover
cool so what you up to?
Black Rose
college and stuff but now I can sing head, shoulders, knees and toes in welsh biggrin.gif
Alchemy's Lover
Cool I learned the greek alpha bet. Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsulon, Zeta, Eta, Theta,Iota, Kappa, Lamnda, Mu Nu, Xi, Omacron, Pi, Ro, Sigma, Tau, Upsulon, Fi Chi, Si, Omega. I may have spelled some wrong but I know how to say it. Also I can say thank you in 7 laguages. English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, German, and Japanse.
Black Rose
ah
Alchemy's Lover
That's all you have to say to me? What have you been up to I haven't seen you in a while.
Black Rose
no that's not all I have to say to you rolleyes.gif you just learned tons in the time I learned one song well I wanna add a little welsh to your vocab
Good Morning - Bore Da (Bore-uh dar)
Good Afternoon - Pranhawn Da (Prun-hown Dar)
Good Night - Nos Da (Noos Dar)

just a few greetings
Alchemy's Lover
How do you say thank you. I am tryiing to learn as many ways to say thank you as I can so that way if I go to another country at the very least I can be nice and so my apprication to people. biggrin.gif So far I know 8 ways. English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Tagala, Russian, German, and Portaguese(sp)
Smoke Alchemist
I feel like i am interrupting something here LOL...Um i remember Pat Benetar and i like her.

"Love is a battlefield" biggrin.gif
JudasPriest1
Iknowq who that is but not... blink.gif
Smoke Alchemist
HHmmm and you are a judas priest fan? Same decade you know? she doesnt ring a bell?
Tombow
Yes, I remember her. happy.gif
JudasPriest1
Yes I am a JP fan but I don't really like Pat Benatar. I do know who she is though. I was'nt born back in that day I was born in the 90's.
DustStorm
"Heartache to heartache, we stand!" laugh.gif
I wish I was born in the '80's.

Smoke Alchemist
Dusty...really, you don't LMAO! biggrin.gif
Black Rose
nobodys posted in so long this kinda became Cait and mines little chat place biggrin.gif
Alchemy's Lover
Holy Crap we have other people. Hello welcome to the WE LOVE PAT BENATAR CLUB! laugh.gif We aren't really a club I'm just kidding. But Hi.
Black Rose
yep but it's kinda weird at the sec, whoa more people! biggrin.gif
Alchemy's Lover
so I wonder if any of these people are going to bother to stay?
Black Rose
probably not they never do so it looks like your stuck here with me!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Takes breather* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Carnal Malefactor
...how in god's name did this topic reach 12 pages?! blink.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 21 2005, 02:42 PM) [snapback]332171[/snapback]

...how in god's name did this topic reach 12 pages?! blink.gif

Exactly my thoughts! ohmy.gif
Alchemy's Lover
No body bothers to come here so we just talk about Pat and her awesomeness just the two of us.
Demonhunter399
no i do not i didnt even know this person excisted.
Black Rose
You haven't heard of Pat Benatar?! blink.gif wacko.gif
shining alchemist
Pat Benatar rocks!(literaly)
currently listening to 'Invincible' by Pat Benatar
Black Rose
That's one of my fav tracks by her!!
joanne45
I've listened Invincible, Love is a Battlefield, Shadows of the Night, We Belong. Those are my favorite 80's memories cool.gif
Alchemy's Lover
Oh My God someone posted in here I thought this thread went dead!@_@ Crazy! Where is Rose? I miss her. sad.gif
Dark Butterfly Demi89
shes way before my time but i like her song "we belong" its pretty (happy.gif)
Black Rose
Right here chemi happy.gif I finally remembered my password happy.gif
Alchemy's Lover
Yay *rejoices* Rose is back *plays Pat to celebrate*
Black Rose
yep I'm planning to be on way more often happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.