Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If Someone Could Draw This Picture...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Alchemy101
ano...*blushes* Oneigai, I was wondering if a good drawer out there could do me a favor and draw two Winry pictures for me...

1) Winry Preganate...I'm writing a story...

2) Winry holding a baby in her arms (the baby's eyes being closed)

Domo Arigatou!
ed's secret agent
Sorry for asking at such a bad time, but did you get your name from a
fan fiction? 'Cause I read a fanfiction called "Alchemy 101" yesterday...
*Aaaaccchhhoooo!!!!!* *sniff* I have a cold...
Alchemy101
No, I didn't get my name from a FF. I couldn't think of anything else...
Armony Eiselstein
I could try, but I'm not sure how long it would take me... do you have a deadline for it?
Alchemy101
No, no deadline. So you can take however long you need! biggrin.gif
Chiyo
I'll try if you want me to? I'm not great but I'll give it a shot.
Evinus
i'll try the one with her holding a baby, but i can't do the pregnant one.

can i ask who the father of the baby is? so i can draw good features for it.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Feb 21 2005, 04:51 PM)
I'll try if you want me to? I'm not great but I'll give it a shot.
[snapback]119127[/snapback]

What do you mean you are not great,... You are brilliant....

Ive seen your work and it is great...
Alchemy101
screams and runs around in circles, stops, then sweatdrops* I can't believe I haven't looked at my own post in this long!!! *cries* And to think, I could have a pic already! Evinus(-side thought- I hope I spelled it right, I'm too lazy to look at it more that once), the father is...and now I've gotta find the damn spoiler warning button...oh, god, *wails* I can't find it *searches more* AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *sighs and sweatdrops*

Alright, its Edward *groans* couldn't find it!

Go ahead, give it a shot [B]Chiyo[/B]! I'm sure I'll love whatever you do! *looks at name* *squeeky* crap! *normal* I pressed bold twice...ah I'm SO new to this whole forum thing....

And on a WAY off topic note, do any of you know how to make it so I don't have to press Caps Lock to make a capital 'a'? I try pressing shift, but that just doesn't work. Help?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.