Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Game Systems Do You Have?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
dramabowwow
I got a Gamecube. I play it all the time. What game system (if any) do you have? huh.gif
Mizukage352
Gamecube, DS, GBA. I mostly play the GC though. I'm trying to finish up Baten Kaitos.
Jeffmoocow
PS2, Xbox, Game Cube, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy SP, DS, All of the old nintendos some more older gameboys I think that is it......
hitokiri
it would be easier to list the ones i don't have... sega master system, virtual boy, and the neogeo CD (though i do have the regular neogeo)
Mizukage352
As far as non-current systems (ones that there aren't games being made for in the US), I have a Dreamcast, SNES, N64, GBC, GBP, and a Game Gear.
Quistis88
Are we listing systems we own now?

I have: GBO, GBC, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2
xrninja
hahah. none. my parents won't buy any for me and won't let me buy any for myself.
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 23 2005, 05:33 PM)
hahah. none. my parents won't buy any for me and won't let me buy any for myself.
[snapback]95720[/snapback]

You deprived child! Come to my house. I'll feed you cookies, tean, punch, and ceriusly while you play on my systems. ph34r.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 23 2005, 04:36 PM)
You deprived child!  Come to my house.  I'll feed you cookies, tean, punch, and ceriusly while you play on my systems.  ph34r.gif
[snapback]95725[/snapback]

ohmy.gif *cling-suru*
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 23 2005, 05:58 PM)
ohmy.gif *cling-suru*
[snapback]95759[/snapback]

Haha. laugh.gif So, when are you coming? biggrin.gif
xrninja
(oh wait, my friend is going to let me borrow her old gameboy color so i can play the old pokemon games on my flight to NY in march XD)
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 23 2005, 05:01 PM)
Haha.  laugh.gif  So, when are you coming?  biggrin.gif
[snapback]95763[/snapback]

well, how long does it take to hike from california to wherever you are in canada? biggrin.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 23 2005, 06:04 PM)
(oh wait, my friend is going to let me borrow her old gameboy color so i can play the old pokemon games on my flight to NY in march XD)

well, how long does it take to hike from california to wherever you are in canada? biggrin.gif
[snapback]95771[/snapback]

Good ol' Pokémon. Which one will you be playing? biggrin.gif

How long it takes . . . hmm . . . a month or two?
Mizukage352
I remember when I finally got all 150 pokemon in Pokemon Blue. It's kind of like the feeling you get when you know that the only thing left to do is get a new game. It's very bittersweet.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Mizukage352 @ Jan 23 2005, 06:21 PM)
I remember when I finally got all 150 pokemon in Pokemon Blue. It's kind of like the feeling you get when you know that the only thing left to do is get a new game. It's very bittersweet.
[snapback]95804[/snapback]

You mean you didn't bother to get the 151th one?
Mizukage352
They took away the Toys'r'us around where I live, so promo mew was out of the question. Getting a mew from G/S wasn't gonna happen, and I walked around to see if you could go back to the bay with the S.S. Anne and surf around there, which didn't work.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Mizukage352 @ Jan 23 2005, 06:27 PM)
They took away the Toys'r'us around where I live, so promo mew was out of the question. Getting a mew from G/S wasn't gonna happen, and I walked around to see if you could go back to the bay with the S.S. Anne and surf around there, which didn't work.
[snapback]95811[/snapback]

The S.S. Anne thing is only a rumor. And why not use the GameShark? I originally got it just because I was a perfectionist and wanted all 151. biggrin.gif
Mizukage352
I saw the certificate, which was amazing, in a round-a-bout way. I was happy, and I don't own a gameshark, neither do any of my friends.
konic vince
I have an N64 and Gamecube, though I play on pc the most. The gamecube came in such a good deal I couldn't resist happy.gif
Mike
PS1,PS2,GB SP,GBC,GB
Hilde Knight
SNES
Gameboy Color (Its lost, I think I might have sold it)
N64
PS1
PS2
GameCube
GBA SP
ingemperor
gc,n64 and gba is all i have now, but its all good cause i mainly play my gc but the n64 gets an airin sometimes so i can batter ganondorf/ganon on OoT
Slashrose1010
First off, Mike, I love that Sephiroth pic.

I have a PS2 and Xbox. I will not bother to buy PSP or DS. They are darned expensive and aren't that great anyway. I am not really a portable gamer. I don't need to constantly play video games either. I love my PS2 and Xbox is cool too.

Give it up for MGS and Solid Snake. Oh Yeah
Full Metalloid Alchemist
I currently have PS2, a damn good comp and my DS.

And as for the Pokemon thing, you could always go and get Missingno. But that would do bad things for the game in general though.
definingmind
Heehee, the glitch known as Missingno. I remember catching that thing once, it looked like an old man in my pokemon screen. Yeah, that thing can mess up your game if you're not careful.
Here's my list o' systems: NES, SNES, GB, Super GB (if you could count it as one), N64, PSX, X-Box, GBA (I own two, one for me and one for my little sister laugh.gif ), and Gamecube.
Although I'm hoping to sell the X-box soon and get my hands on one of the orginal PS2s, not the new thin ones. They may have a modem built into them but you can't install the HD and that my friends means no FFXI. ph34r.gif
Quistis88
Ohh, I had a Super GB as well! But my idiot of a brother lent it to one of his friends and never got it back . . .
definingmind
>.< That stinks that he would do that. If I was going out to our gaming store anytime soon I'd send you mine and then pick up another one.
Oh, did you ever see the credits for the Super GB?
Quistis88
QUOTE(definingmind @ Jan 25 2005, 09:51 PM)
>.< That stinks that he would do that. If I was going out to our  gaming store anytime soon I'd send you mine and then pick up another one.
Oh, did you ever see the credits for the Super GB?
[snapback]97563[/snapback]

You can still buy them where you are!? I thought they disappeared long ago, since I couldn't find them anymore.

I might have seen the credits, but I don't remember now. What was worthy of note?
definingmind
Yep, we can still buy them. It's about $35 for the unit (last time I checked anyways), but I do believe that they clean them and make sure they're in working order before putting out for sale. Also, you probably shoudl be able to find one on e-bay.

And the credits weren't anything really to get excited about. Mainly because all it was was white text scrolling upwards on a black screen *twirls finger* Woo-boy, it's about as much fun as a barrel of tuna... -.-;; But the music to the credits on the other hand was kinda cool.

Edit - It usually takes us about an hour and a half to get to the store that sells the untis. A bit of a drive, but it's worht it as they sell other old school games there too. biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Reminds me of this really old game that I love so much: Mario Paint. ph34r.gif biggrin.gif I loved the little flyswatter game.
definingmind
Ahh..good ol' Mario Paint. biggrin.gif That 'game' was pretty sweet too. And the flyswatter game was great for praticing point and click skills. It was pretty much how I learned to use a mouse.
(*warning* old-school SNES gamer geek mode has been activated)
Oh and Quis, did you know that you could use the mouse on the Super GB for making broder designs and such?
(old-school SNES gamer geek mode deactivated)
Quistis88
Yes, I did. biggrin.gif I used to fool around with that all the time. The Mario Paint I played with was borrowed and I had to give it back. I've been looking for it for some time, but no luck. It's one of my favorite SNES games.

No, I don't use eBay. tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
I only have a Game Cube... and my sis and my mom monopolize it half the time with Animal Crossing... dry.gif
Dancing Alchemist
I used to have a Playstation one but it broke so i bought a Playstation Two. My Playstation Two is so much better smile.gif !
Bleacher_Pirate
I have a PS2, Gamecube, a few gameboys (color, advance), N64, and Sega Genisis (still love that old thing.)
AlchemistEd
I have a PS,PS2,Xbox,and GBA SP
Fayt
Me well

Here is a list

Nintendo Ds
Gba
xbox
gamecube
ps2
Ps (play station origional)

And thats it

also getting a psp soon laugh.gif

( too much game systems.....yep that a lot got most of them for b day and X-mas but ps2 got it myself laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif )
psycho alchemist
i've got a PS2, GC, Xbox, nintendo DS, and hopefully PSP soon
shin
I have:
SNES, Sega Genesis, PSOne, PS2, Gamecube, Gameboy Colour and Gameboy Advanced.
I don't have a XBOX. I don't really like it
Ohkami
Hm....Well here's a list, though a few of them are really old;

-Micro Genius
-Sega Genesis
-Sega Master System
-Dreamcast
-Nintendo 64
-Playstation X
-2 Big Old Gameboys
-Gameboy Colour
-Gameboy Pocket

And my brother has borrowed two from friends that we have possession of;
-X Box
-Gamecube
Wesley_hall
I have an X-Box, PS2, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, and a N64.
white dragon knight
Gamecube, Gameboy Advance and colour, a ps1 and a N64.
Ryuji1314
Ps2, DS, GBA, Xbox, GC and well thats about it... and I am getting the PSP when it comes out. But I mostly play the PS2 except when I feel like kicking some Covenant ass in Halo 2. Other than that I play my systems equally.
Blaze_01
I only have the PSOne (the original PSX), and the PS2, with 30+games for each. That suits my gaming needs just fine.
Prodigal Alchemist
I have these systems

NES
SNES
N64
PS2
X-box
GameCube
Dreamcast (sadly yes i do have that)
Gameboy
Gameboy color
Game boy advanced
haplo
i have nes,snes,gba,n64,xbox and ps2
my fav is the xbox halo 2 is the best
Xithion
Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Game Cube, Vintage Game Boy, Colors V Game Boy, Pocket Game Boy, Game Boy Color, GBA, PS, PS2, and Xbox I think thats about it...
HoboStabba
I got a Gamecube, Playstation, Playstation2, Nintendo64, And my favorite the xbox =D
Kai99
i have a ps1, n64, GCN,DS,GBA SP and thats it
Azura Elric
N64, GCN, PS2, GB Pocket, GB Color, GB Advance, GBSP, Getting DS lol
shogunskey
ive got a game boy(the brick one), the game boy pocket, the game boy color, the game boy sp, the game boy ds, a game cube, a xbox, a playstation, and playstion2, a turbografix, sega saturn, sega genisis, super nintendo, NES,atari.

and im hoping to get the psp two.

Note from Quistis: STOP ATTACHING NONSENSE TO YOUR POSTS, shogunskey!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.