Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Game Systems Do You Have?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Number48
PS1 and PS2. I dont like the other game systems except the X-Box series.
ScarMySoul
I have an original Nintendo that still works like a charm despite the fact that its like 21 years old.

I also have a PS2 and a PSP.

smile.gif
FullmetalPikachu
I have PS2,Game Cube, Game Boy Advance, Game Boy SP,Gameboy color,Nintendo 64 and i think that is it
Packy
I have 2 PS1's, 2 NES, Game boy color, game boy advance SP, Gamecube, PS2, DS, N64, and of course, my most treasured PSP & Xbox ^-^
Votom
I have a PS2. I used to have a PS1, GBA, and Super Nintendo but once a game system gets old I usually just sell it or give it away. Plus, about 80% of my gaming time is on my computer.
HalfAsian Alchemist
PS2, PSX, Genesis, GBC, GBA, and PC, if that counts
FMA4ever
I've got PS2 (the new, slim version), GameCube, Gameboy Advance, and Nintendo 64 (but I don't play that anymore)
Hard_Machine_Alchemist
Well, I have:
Atari
Super NES
Nintendo 64
Nintendo DS
Game Cube

Altough now I don't play as much as I used to.
Silly Willy
i gots me a xbox, nintendo 64 (old i know but clasic games), gamecube ( somewhere???)
psychohippie
I have PS2 and Gameboy advance SP. Most of the games I play are on the computer, though.
AMAG_Chic
For the consoles, I have...
PS2
XBox
GCN

For the game portables, I have the following...
Nintendo DS
Nintendo SP
PSP

In the future, I would like to get..
PS3
NWii

I would get the Xbox 360, but some of their games still haven't appealed to me yet. ^.^

Fushi
I own a ps2. My brother has a game cube. I'm unsure if he went and sold his N64 at our garage sale yesterday. >>;; I also have my old ps1. but i can't play it because my brother stole the controllers. O_o Sigh~ Poor baby, you're all decapitated...*pets ps1*

I also have GBA SP, which is all i need to be happy as far as portables go. Sure, i would love to have a DS (Animal Crossing, Feel the Magic or Love...whatever that game was called..., Nintendogs YES I WANT TO PLAY NINTENDOGS AND RAISE MY LABOURDOR RETRIEVER OF CUTENESS!!!, uh Sprung if that even EVER came out, and the first Lunar game in what seems like forever....the only games I like in the PSP line up is Darkstalkers and the upcoming american release of Final Fantasy Dirge of Cebererus...oh and the upcoming Me and my Katamari.) but I'm content with my SP as well..
Tho i should get a new game for it...the last game I got for it was Harvest moon: More Friends of Mineral Town, and that was a year ago. O_o (all i ever play nowdays on it is HM and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) Sigh...I remember when i used to use my birthday/christmas money for video games instead of manga and dvds. XDD I think the last ps2 game I got was Suikoden IV...O_O eep...
The Lightnig Emperor
smile.gif for me i have a PS1,PS2 and X-BOX and a PC ( MODIFEID) i always use my PC because it has a 1GB memory a 256 video card a dual core fan a 3.5GHZ and other stuff. a good gaming system and it ROKCZ!!
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
NES (yes, it's OLDER than me!), Super NES, SEGA Genesis, Playstation 1, Dreamcast, Playstation 2, and of course, the PC!

My portables are the Game Gear, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced and the Nokia N-Gage which I don't know if it actually can be considered a console but it's got emulators, "free" good games, multimedia capability, etc. Just the way I like it. But my XDAII usually takes care of the multimedia.

BTW, my favorites are the GBA, PS2, Dreamcast and the PC. biggrin.gif EDIT: I forgot to mention Playstation 1 in my favorites list! Anyway, I'm not much of a console gamer now. I've spent more time doing other stuff and the "console" I spend the most time on is the PC.
Mustang_93
I have a 'cube, Nintendo DS, GBASP now i fully regret notgetting a PS2 but come next-gen ill get the Wii it is the only console with a reasonable price!
Packy
My mom will be getting the Wii. She's thinking of putting the PS3 on reserve for me though smile.gif And basically if my mom does get the Wii, I can just go and sell my gamecube since all I really play on the cube right now is RE4... Good ol' Capcom...
DantElric
My brother's PS2. biggrin.gif
There's also a GBA in his laptop ph34r.gif
Untitled
Hmm.. I've got a GameBoySP, PS2, and a PSP.. Oh and this computer for internet games! laugh.gif
Hugh the Hit Man
Lets see... I've got a all the gameboys minus the first one, Game gear, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Nintendo DS, and I'm probably going to get a Wii
Surio
Hmm, well I have:

SNES, Nintendo 64, Gameboy color(But I broke it), Gameboy Advance (But I broke it), Nintendo Gamecube (Sister broke it), PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS (you guessed it, broken), Gameboy Micro, and I will eventually get a Nintendo Wii, and it will eventually brake smile.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(DantElric @ Oct 12 2006, 05:00 AM) [snapback]458661[/snapback]

There's also a GBA in his laptop ph34r.gif

That would be an emulator and roms, tongue.gif

QUOTE(Surio @ Oct 17 2006, 09:43 PM) [snapback]461170[/snapback]

Hmm, well I have:

SNES, Nintendo 64, Gameboy color(But I broke it), Gameboy Advance (But I broke it), Nintendo Gamecube (Sister broke it), PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS (you guessed it, broken), Gameboy Micro, and I will eventually get a Nintendo Wii, and it will eventually brake smile.gif

Can I make a small segestion...
You take care of your things better? oO

I have DS, Gamecube and my Pc.
I did have all of the gameboys, snes and the megadrive, master system and xbox.
But gameboys got stolen. >< ARG!
and I sold the rest to fund new consoles. I have also got the Wii on pre order with all the money so I can have it on releace, biggrin.gif
Demon x
i may confirm that i have aquired gb color, gb advance, gb sp, game gear, ps1,ps2,gamecube,sakhar,sega megadrive(i think),whatever it's called and a psp.and later i hope ps3 i like the wii but i cany get them both.
DantElric
My brother bought us an x-box! Yipee!!
Le Monkey
QUOTE(demon x @ Oct 19 2006, 05:38 AM) [snapback]462098[/snapback]
hope ps3 i like the wii but i cany get them both.

May I then segest the Wii? biggrin.gif
Demon x
QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Oct 19 2006, 06:57 AM) [snapback]462183[/snapback]

nice suggestion but sony is something you shouid buy and besides most games you knew since before but nintendo has it's own or other few companies and it's rarely to be a game for ps3 and for wii i know wii is something i wont regret but still ps3. i kinda dont know what to do it was a definite ps3 but since le monkey's words were said it made me reconsidre what shouid i really buy sigh!...
Hanozo
I got...

Gamecube (christmans)
PS2 (Dad just got it for some reason)
Xbox (Uncle got 360 so he just gave this to me)
Nintendo DS (I bought it)
Sony PSP (Won it in a bet with my friend that I don't cut my hair for 4 months)

PS3 and Wii I'll get since my dad is a sony freak and will just by these systems then later on I just claim it and Wii I'm getting for my Straight A's from my Aunt smile.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(demon x @ Oct 20 2006, 01:07 AM) [snapback]462465[/snapback]

QUOTE(Le Monkey @ Oct 19 2006, 06:57 AM) [snapback]462183[/snapback]

nice suggestion but sony is something you shouid buy and besides most games you knew since before but nintendo has it's own or other few companies and it's rarely to be a game for ps3 and for wii i know wii is something i wont regret but still ps3. i kinda dont know what to do it was a definite ps3 but since le monkey's words were said it made me reconsidre what shouid i really buy sigh!...

Argument for the PS3: Its shiney!
Argument against PS3: 400!!

Argument for the Wii: Its Nintendoy goodnes! Back Compatible with all games.. FUNKY CONTROLLER!
Argument against Wii: umm.. umm.. Im stuck on this one..

QUOTE(Hanozo @ Oct 21 2006, 07:27 AM) [snapback]462516[/snapback]

Sony PSP (Won it in a bet with my friend that I don't cut my hair for 4 months)

your friend is too rich and a fool.. Oo
Demon x

yeah i'll pay 300kd's because something is shiney!

well ofcourse it'll be pricey but the results do matter
Argument for the Wii: Its Nintendoy goodnes! Back Compatible with all games.. FUNKY CONTROLLER!

well thats a good reasont to be intrested in buying and playing with such a controller
well there will be no ps3?
Jato
I have:
Systems: Ps2, Xbox, and soon a Wii
Handhelds: GBA, DS, PSP
Le Monkey
QUOTE(demon x @ Oct 24 2006, 01:41 AM) [snapback]464181[/snapback]

yeah i'll pay 300kd's because something is shiney!

Yeah I thaught as much.. ><

well ofcourse it'll be pricey but the results do matter

But still, can it really be justified being THAT exspensive?
if you want to spend that much on gaming, go make yourself a gaming pc, same price, much better!

well thats a good reasont to be intrested in buying and playing with such a controller

Controller is great, and you can now play every Nintendo game ever released in one place, Yay! biggrin.gif
And it wont kill you to pay for it!

well there will be no ps3?

And thats a bad thing? tongue.gif
Demon x
But still, can it really be justified being THAT exspensive?

well it has to if it has these unique properties.
Controller is great, and you can now play every Nintendo game ever released in one place, Yay!

i didint know that maybe i shouid search mor about that game!
it wont kill you to pay for it!

do you mean it's doesent cost alot? well you shouid look into the ps3's properties as well.
And thats a bad thing?

yeah there's alot of fans and i think that you think that you having fun while playing is the most important good point of view but alot think about other stuff.

Popogeejo
well you shouid look into the ps3's properties as well.

High Def graphics have been shown to be unimpressive and "odd" looking. Most of the games or either rmakes or super generic. The online capabilities are ok but hardly ground breaking. It's even been said by developers that most of the Raw power it can make will go unused making it redundent.
Even for it's extras it's over pirced.
The Cheaper version is even worse.
Demon x
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Oct 24 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]464826[/snapback]

High Def graphics have been shown to be unimpressive and "odd" looking. Most of the games or either rmakes or super generic. The online capabilities are ok but hardly ground breaking. It's even been said by developers that most of the Raw power it can make will go unused making it redundent.

really but what about the competition between ps3 and xbox ,and that means that sony took all that time and grand openings to find all that in a sony production? but from what you are saying it means that the ps2 is actually better. blink.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(demon x @ Oct 25 2006, 01:41 AM) [snapback]464822[/snapback]

it wont kill you to pay for it!

do you mean it's doesent cost alot? well you shouid look into the ps3's properties as well.

Look at popos post, thats almost exactly what I mean. ><
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Oct 24 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]464826[/snapback]

QUOTE(demon x @ Oct 25 2006, 01:41 AM) [snapback]464822[/snapback]

And thats a bad thing?

yeah there's alot of fans and i think that you think that you having fun while playing is the most important good point of view but alot think about other stuff.

Playing and having fun IS the most important point of a GAMEs console.
And I guess your "Other stuff" is you want to look "Cool" as you got a PS3 right?
Dont bother with that bullsh*t, no one who matters will really care.

QUOTE(demon x @ Oct 25 2006, 03:22 AM) [snapback]464889[/snapback]

really but what about the competition between ps3 and xbox ,and that means that sony took all that time and grand openings to find all that in a sony production? but from what you are saying it means that the ps2 is actually better. blink.gif

ps2 is better value for mony now, and still is vauguely competitivive just as it is so widely spread.
And sony always wants to be "The best" but the best isnt always the best idea..
they are charging people for stuff that will sit there, be good, but cant do anything as well as it should. ><
I go back to my point, build a gaming pc over a PS3!
Demon x
Look at popos post, thats almost exactly what I mean. ><

thay means you already know the ps3's properties
Playing and having fun IS the most important point of a GAMEs console.
And I guess your "Other stuff" is you want to look "Cool" as you got a PS3 right?
Dont bother with that bullsh*t, no one who matters will really care.

thats not what i mean, i meant multiplayer, high rated games and stuff like that.

i dont think people will pay just for that
Popogeejo
thay means you already know the ps3's properties

Gotta love the internet. Just look at the article on Wiki.

really but what about the competition between ps3 and xbox ,and that means that sony took all that time and grand openings to find all that in a sony production? but from what you are saying it means that the ps2 is actually better.

Exactly. The best choice right would be the 360. Well established online play, decent graphics and a nice choice of games (some of which ar orginal!). The PS3 isn't offering anything truly new, just harvested ideas from Nintendo and Microsoft.

thats not what i mean, i meant multiplayer

Ask anyone, Playstation are for hardocre, graphiic obbssed pople who like to play solo.
Nintendo is the multi person console. While alot of the games are childish 95% of all it's mulitplay features are fantastic.
Xbox is a middle ground with alot of asshats.

Why wouldn't they? All the PS3 is is a harddrive that won't reach it's full potential. A new shinny PC would be far better.

really but what about the competition between ps3 and xbox

360 has had months to itself. the PS3 wll have a hard time maknig u the lost grund. When you factor in that the Wii should be out before it aswell, plus general bad press mostly made by themsleves should see Sony eating dust. They've shot themsleves in the foot. DOn't get me startd on the low end model.
Demon x
Exactly. The best choice right would be the 360. Well established online play, decent graphics and a nice choice of games (some of which ar orginal!).

but in here few bought the 360 most people are waiting for the ps3 it's to exept that the mighty sony will let them down.
Ask anyone, Playstation are for hardocre, graphiic obbssed pople who like to play solo.

well not all people have a 24 hour company mostly their alone so i think the persentege shouid be added to other game improvment elements
Nintendo is the multi person console. While alot of the games are childish 95% of all it's mulitplay features are fantastic.

nintendo is great but sony isnt childs play either in all products.
Why wouldn't they? All the PS3 is is a harddrive that won't reach it's full potential
but what you read is a preview.
Popogeejo
but what you read is a preview.

What I read was wriiten by the people who design these things. Deveoplers and the like.

well not all people have a 24 hour company mostly their alone so i think the persentege shouid be added to other game improvment elements

You don't need 24hour friends round your place. Sony only concentrates on sinlgle player games and even then all they look a is graphics and remaking old games.

but in here few bought the 360 most people are waiting for the ps3 it's to exept that the mighty sony will let them down.

Pardon?
Le Monkey
QUOTE(demon x @ Oct 25 2006, 10:12 PM) [snapback]465426[/snapback]

thats not what i mean, i meant multiplayer, high rated games and stuff like that.

Multiplayer?
Please tell me how you can have proper multiplayer with only 2 controler slots?
If you want multiplayer Nintendo are the way to go.

QUOTE(demon x @ Oct 25 2006, 10:12 PM) [snapback]465426[/snapback]

Shure they will, you want a PS3 thats shiney and can play games or a shiney pc that is better, same price dose ANYTHING you will want and play almost any game you could want?
PC gaming FTW
and you CAN NOT play FPS on a console properly...
You need a mouse and keyboard, wich is why Xbox made one for thiers, tongue.gif
Hugh the Hit Man
If you are playing games on a console that need a mouse and keyboard, go buy a computer. I repeat, Xbox is so much like a computer its not even funny. And the Wii is going to be a console that has better control than a mouse and keyboard. Once again, Nintendo is the best!!!
Demon x
Multiplayer?
Please tell me how you can have proper multiplayer with only 2 controler slots?

not all people cares about that
If you want multiplayer Nintendo are the way to go.

you already said it if i want well it's pretty rare to play with other people.
Shure they will, you want a PS3 thats shiney and can play games or a shiney pc that is better, same price dose ANYTHING you will want and play almost any game you could want?
PC gaming FTW
and you CAN NOT play FPS on a console properly...
You need a mouse and keyboard, wich is why Xbox made one for thiers

again why an xbox just buy a computer then.
Popogeejo
not all people cares about that

You're the one who mentioned it n the first place.

you already said it if i want well it's pretty rare to play with other people.

Maybe for you but I know loads of people who have games nights...We even had tournaments during school lunch breaks.
Demon x
You're the one who mentioned it n the first place.

yeah i know not all people do we're taiking in general right
Maybe for you but I know loads of people who have games nights...We even had tournaments during school lunch breaks.

well little people or loads at the end all the money is gone to the companey whether you had fun or broke or didint buy it!!
Popogeejo
well little people or loads at the end all the money is gone to the companey whether you had fun or broke or didint buy it!!

WTF?
Demon x
WTF?

i dont think there is something that is so strange i said something right
Popogeejo
I didn't understand a word of it...maybe some punctuation would help. You know, commas and the like.
Demon x
rrrrright so you didint understand anything hmmm
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Demon x @ Oct 27 2006, 03:17 AM) [snapback]466285[/snapback]

rrrrright so you didint understand anything hmmm

Yeah, we invented punctuation to help with such problems. I suggest you ether edit the message in question to be legible or re post it when you can put it in proper, readable English.
Demon x
you may have a point freind i'll try my best next time
joanne45
I have PS1, PS2, and PSP!
PS3.....oh, dear. Still not yet wait for low price....(I can't afford above $600?!?) sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.