Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scariest/freakiest Character (from any series)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
animefreak_zzz
talk about freaky...haha
seems like almost everyone is afraid of archer...guess wad...ME TOO
He gave me a shock when he first appeared as a half-canon...eeewww
haha laugh.gif
one more...those hand beyond the doors of truth...it gives me shivers sad.gif
maybe tucker too...the donkey lookalike with that screwed up head...
not to mention that eerie voice of his... dry.gif
ok...better stop...*the nightmare loomzzz* ph34r.gif
9o865tre
-
Radical Alchemist
Remember that old Ishbalan exile guy who lived in Kisshua? He gives me chills.. *shudders*
Envy no Miko
QUOTE(Martel @ Jun 21 2005, 11:45 PM)
LMAO Merc!  I thought Envy was a woman for soooo long... expecially with his dubbed voice... I mean seriously, the man wears a miniskirt!
[snapback]197030[/snapback]

'Tis a skort...
but Scar's brother....
The Creepyness!
*shudders* and he was naked!When I saw that,one thing came out of my mouth:
"Part of my soul just died."
Radical Alchemist
Oh I've got a funny story.
Allright so I was showing my friend a picture of Envy at school (because I had been talking to her about FMA and she wanted to know what the characters looked like) and while i was showing her the picture this guy peaks over my shoulder at the picture and goes
"Daaaa-amn she's fine!"
Then walks away leaving me to doubt the world's sanity.

But back on topic I think Scar's brother was hot in a dorky way but he sorta spooked me when he went all insane in the membrane.
Sleeping Forest
envy scares me for the same reason haku from naruto does...xP

and archer. he's so pale and scary...and he hurt roy... dry.gif
MonsterEnvy
This pic of ed...

Also, shou tucker as a chimera... he's all upside-down and furry. *hides in corner*
Roy-Riz-fan
Gluttony: freaky
Gluttony in the movie:wrong,wierd,scary.
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
QUOTE(MonsterEnvy @ Apr 1 2006, 12:23 AM) [snapback]372560[/snapback]

This pic of ed...

Also, shou tucker as a chimera... he's all upside-down and furry. *hides in corner*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS REALLY SCARY!!!!!!!! back to the point archer also scares me he is freaky.
-Greed-san
QUOTE(MonsterEnvy @ Apr 1 2006, 12:23 AM) [snapback]372560[/snapback]

This pic of ed...

blink.gif ... that should be illegal or something...Ed is.... thats just.... no words can describe my thoughts right now... ph34r.gif

Gluttony and Kimbley kinda freak me out... unsure.gif
Popogeejo
This pic of Riza.She looks so evil...

[attachmentid=4865]
Colette
Garfield from the manga is the reason I sleep with a night light.
Carnal Malefactor
Trueform!Envy [both anime and manga, actually... I'm deathly afraid of Fabio.]
Sin Of Envy
None of them is scary, but Barry gives me shivers sometimes while he is human....
Automne
I guess I wouldn't like to meet Gluttony, Barry or chimera!Tucker in a dark alley...
Nil-chan
hmm... from the anime ? creepiest thing would prolly be... um... i dunno, actually. maybe archer-cybord thing. In thte manga, i think its father who scars me the most.
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Sin Of Envy @ Apr 1 2006, 03:29 PM) [snapback]372789[/snapback]

None of them is scary, but Barry gives me shivers sometimes while he is human....

Yes! Barry! He freaked me out (human)! Especially at the end of that episode where he grinned all weird at Ed. SCARY! ph34r.gif
HalfAsian Alchemist
Freaky: Katherine, pictured by Havoc, and Chimrea Tucker

Scary: Scar, by far, and that rhymes!
Jayster007
Envy gives me the creeps. I mean that humunculus could be anybody... ur best friend, ur teacher... maybe even ur mom. Yikes! ph34r.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Beef Sunday 1803, 27:61 PM) [snapback]372686[/snapback]

This pic of Riza.She looks so evil...

[attachmentid=4865]

I disagree with myself now. Having seen some images of Roy and Ed I'd have to say "Uncle" Roy scares me a hell of alot more than evil chibi Riza.
Also Gluttony would scare me if I were stupider. The idae of a augly humanoid benig eating my legs worries me.
Azen22
The scariest is in a FMA profile book that has bonus manga. It shows a failed transmutated girl thats a skeleton and wearing a dress and sittin in a chair with toys are around her. It is very creepy. But she is still living just without a soul. Sorry if that spoiled it for anyone.
FMA4ever
QUOTE(Azen22 @ Jul 18 2006, 07:33 PM) [snapback]423125[/snapback]

The scariest is in a FMA profile book that has bonus manga. It shows a failed transmutated girl thats a skeleton and wearing a dress and sittin in a chair with toys are around her. It is very creepy. But she is still living just without a soul. Sorry if that spoiled it for anyone.

Oh! I saw that! Now THAT was freaky! blink.gif
TidyKiwi
Shou Tucker as a chimera. That voice. Turning his daughter into a chimera isn't to friendly either.
AMAG_Chic
QUOTE(TidyKiwi @ Jul 18 2006, 09:33 PM) [snapback]423215[/snapback]

Shou Tucker as a chimera. That voice. Turning his daughter into a chimera isn't to friendly either.

That's exactly what I was going to say! Plus, Gluttony and especially the movie version of himself. ph34r.gif
FMA4ever
QUOTE(AMAG_Chic @ Jul 19 2006, 12:59 AM) [snapback]423228[/snapback]

QUOTE(TidyKiwi @ Jul 18 2006, 09:33 PM) [snapback]423215[/snapback]

That's exactly what I was going to say! Plus, Gluttony and especially the movie version of himself. ph34r.gif

Oh yeah! His movie form scares me! blink.gif
Sin Of Envy
QUOTE(Jayster007 @ Jul 16 2006, 07:32 AM) [snapback]422384[/snapback]

Envy gives me the creeps. I mean that humunculus could be anybody... ur best friend, ur teacher... maybe even ur mom. Yikes! ph34r.gif

Now I'm suspicious...
Edamame
Chimera Shou Tucker still distrubs me, especially with his quiet and raspy voice. Envy's dragon form in the manga series still scares me...maybe it is the thought that he is composed of thousands of human souls screaming out in agony.
Amethyst Sunset
Gluttony does freak me out...especially towards the end of the series. Although it's kinda cute how he loves Lust. XD And Barry the Chopper, with how he kills and how much he loves it...and Shou Tucker as a chimera. Oh man, when I first saw him, I nearly jumped out of my seat, especially with his inverted face, his whispery voice, and how he seems to change from a good guy to a bad guy and back again every now and then throughout the series...

And as for Archer...yes, even him. I think even before his mecha-form, he already exuded an aura of freaky-ness. XD

Roy Jr.
Gluttony...

Bleeeauuukkkkk!!!!!!!!!!

*shudders*
Petalchaser
that lizard chimera dude and Armstrong. armstrong is the epitome of horrible freakyoutness. gluttony?! gluttony's actually pretty funny. i just have to laugh to death every time he says "can i eat him?" lol.
Roy Jr.
QUOTE(Petalchaser @ Jul 21 2006, 07:49 AM) [snapback]423992[/snapback]

that lizard chimera dude and Armstrong. armstrong is the epitome of horrible freakyoutness. gluttony?! gluttony's actually pretty funny. i just have to laugh to death every time he says "can i eat him?" lol.

Guess you never saw his real form. unsure.gif
Petalchaser
QUOTE(Roy Jr. @ Jul 21 2006, 07:52 AM) [snapback]423994[/snapback]

QUOTE(Petalchaser @ Jul 21 2006, 07:49 AM) [snapback]423992[/snapback]

Guess you never saw his real form. unsure.gif

yeah, i have, but he still doesn't freak me out as much armstrong...
Roy Jr.
Ahh. Ok.

Now come to think of it...

Armstrong is kinda weird...

yeah....
huh.gif
Petalchaser
QUOTE(Roy Jr. @ Jul 21 2006, 08:04 AM) [snapback]424003[/snapback]

Ahh. Ok.

Now come to think of it...

Armstrong is kinda weird...

yeah....
huh.gif

he looks like mr clean... and he has pink sparkles.... O_O *twitch*
Dairy Product
Sloth creeps me out. D:! She just does...especially her voice. She's so...emotionless.
Actually, lots of voices freak me out. Chimera-Nina, that...alien thing Izumi brought back, ENVY'S MALE-TO-FEMALE TRANNY VOICE...

The Nina-doll scared me, too. I've always wondered (with the perverted side of my mind, no less) what Tucker did with it...

Amethyst Sunset
It IS true that Armstrong is weird, but his weirdness is probably what makes him have a lot of fans. biggrin.gif

And Sloth...I can see why Ed was so paralyzed when he first saw her.
kojirou
Kimblee.
Well, not exactly spooked, but afraid.
I don't wanna become a bomb.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Envy and Gluttony

Both really are freaky characters.
sweety_pie
Gluttony is really freaky in the movie.
Packy
Movie!Gluttony scares me... Oh, and the transmuted Trisha Elric - That still scares me blink.gif Though the one who scares me most of all is Barry's human self... Oh, and the Shou Chimera!
Roy Mustard
The insane Tucker, Gluttony when insane, and Lyra of course! I HATE her...
Becca-chan
Hmm.. the characters I find the most scariest or freakiest..

Well Dante/Lyla ( or Lyra) for a start.. I'm convinced she's got more than a screw-loose by the time Hoenheim confronts her.

Barry when he's human.. just the fact he finds it fun to kill people for no reason is probably the creepiest thing.

I'm not too freaked out by the dress-wearing thing.. since I was used to it at an earlier age ( * from watching Team Rocket's James wear dresses as diguises sometimes, more or less got me used to that sort of thing* )

But the smile.. well that's definatly creepy.. I present you all with..

Exhibit A and Exhibit B ( pictures at the bottom of the post) ..that's all I need to say for my reason of being scared of Barry.. his smile is like a man possesed..and the thing is.. he isn't even that O.o

I'm not that scared of him when he's in the armour though.. although it's still horrible when he kills some of those Ishbalan people.

And yeah.. the skeletal girl in that special manga did freak me out when I first saw it.. but I also feel sorry for her if she really is still in that body.

Ed and Al's failed transmutation didn't shock me..since my little sister had already told me how it looked.. although it's not a pleasant sight to see.
Fushi
Chimera Tucker. Even with the whispery voice, it just creeped the crap out of me.

And Izumi can be pretty scary. She can make a person piss their pants! biggrin.gif (she's still awesome however)
Brig.General Hughes
let see theres so many to choose from theres Dante in the old women form and lyra form then theres reg. lyra she creepy

Shou tucker not as much creepy but completly insane i mean who uses there daughter in a transmutation just use someone else my god, i didnt think the nina alexander chimera was that scary

All of the himuculus are creepy i mean if u saw someone eating humans or stretching there fingers like that ud probably crap ur pants and run

and finally my choice every person in soul attatched armor is creepy except al( he rules!!)
DantElric
barry the chopper freaks me out.
so does the chimaera form of shou tucker.
and...yes. ''pomato'' is freaky.
and finally, gluttony, at the last parts of the series, and in the movie as well.
ugh blink.gif
Mind Alchemist
Gluttony *spoiler* when Dante makes him into .... well you know what i'm talking about.

And Armstong in a dress. {That was just disterbing]
Astria
Scariest characters?

There wasn't much that truly scared me in FMA, but...

[spoiler]the result of Izumi's human transmutation...the look of the thing, plus that grotesque screeching gets me every time. The poor woman.[/spoiler]

When he goes manic, Wrath is a little scary. Pride is a bit disturbing, in that of all the homunculi he could keep up an act for so long.

Manga: [spoiler]The notion of the 'real' Envy being like that; people being willing to accept that Mustang kills Ross in that way - because he's done it before.[/spoiler]

Funderful
[spoiler]Izumi's brought-back baby before Wrath.[/spoiler]
It was the only thing that made me jump.
That thing was freakin' disturbing.
I mean, anime/animation doesn't really 'get' to me most of the time (anything fictional, for that matter- I love horror movies),
but my eyes kind of widened when it's face way revealed.
Ew.
Meitantei Conan
That freak tucker i hate him, i think he is a freak of nature here man!
sweety_pie
[spoiler] SPOILER: Tucker is Hella freaky, when he becomes a chimera.His voice, huh.
And Envy, as the Great serpant, in the movie was freaky.[/spoiler]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.