Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scariest/freakiest Character (from any series)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
full-blownidiot-alchemist
I didn't make this a poll because there are way to many characters.
My personal picks are Gluttony, Lyra both times, the result after ed's transmutation prior to stones, and Ichymay angry.
xrninja
post-lior archer. aaahh, run for your lives!
Peachilicious
Well, my personal vote goes to (spoilers for episode 31):

[spoiler]The result of Izumi's human transmutation.[/spoiler]

I know that the moment we see it is coming... yet it never fails to scare the living daylights out of me. That and maybe the fact that I always seem to watch this episode alone with all the lights turned off late at night. sad.gif
blueices
@Peachy: Didn't it look like she put sunglasses on him though?
xrninja
....no. ugh, that thing was creepier than ed's and al's. XP
Peachilicious
Blue - Did it really look like sunglasses to you? I wish it did to me... those huge ugly eyes nearly scarred me for life. tongue.gif
blueices
I found Tucker version 2 to be equally frightening. :::shiver::
Hilde Knight
Honestly, without getting into abnormal physical attrbutes, probably Barry.

Just the whole guy from Silence of the Lambs-esque, slicing human kind of thing, then that smile. Add that in with cross dressing and it just kind of freaks me out.

He's like the equivalent to that creepy guy that lives in the same apartment building as you, but the only time you see him outside of his apartment is when he goes to hang out outside the middle school.
Hikari no Hohenheim
I wont take in count the failed results of Jintai Rensei.

[spoiler]Chimera Tucker (c'mon, if he isn't freak, freakness doesn't exist!)
Archer (the pale motherf*cker)
RoboArcher (bigger, longer and uncut)
Unnamed Lizard Chimera (deserves to be called Igor or Boris)
Hohenheim and Dante (the roting guys)[/spoiler]

And, if you take the manga, Garfiel and the Panda. \m/!!!!!!!!
Gr33D
Gluttony...with those beady eyes.. unsure.gif
brigadier mustang
greed when he transformed into his real form AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!11 tongue.gif
Queen of the dammed
QUOTE(Hikari no Hohenheim @ Jan 23 2005, 08:11 PM)
I wont take in count the failed results of Jintai Rensei.

[spoiler]Chimera Tucker (c'mon, if he isn't freak, freakness doesn't exist!)
Archer (the pale motherf*cker)
RoboArcher (bigger, longer and uncut)
Unnamed Lizard Chimera (deserves to be called Igor or Boris)
Hohenheim and Dante (the roting guys)[/spoiler]

And, if you take the manga, Garfiel and the Panda. \m/!!!!!!!!
[snapback]95532[/snapback]

Definately Garfiel..... BUT CANNON GAY MEN ROCK TOO!!!!!!
Envy in Hoju form is freaky....
Kitoky
Scariest thing = Havok's image of Armstrong's sister. XD
Phobia
Chimera Tucker. dry.gif mad.gif I hate that crazy mother@#$%@$...that's what he gets. The close second is Gluttony. When I saw him take a bite out of Al that was enough for me.
Daveman!
1.)Personally I can't stand Gluttony, with his disproportionate body, freaky little mentally deranged child voice, creepy eating of people, and general insanity.
2.)Chimera Tucker
3.)Archer (that pale face is frightening)
4.)Failed Jintai (they count as one blob of freaky)
5.)Havoc's image of Armstrong's sister

Barry would make it except for his later silliness. He's just plain O_o 'till he gets arrested; then he becomes more of a joke.

QUOTE(Hilde Knight @ Jan 23 2005, 01:31 AM)
He's like the equivalent to that creepy guy that lives in the same apartment building as you, but the only time you see him outside of his apartment is when he goes to hang out outside the middle school.
[snapback]95177[/snapback]

Man I'm glad I don't live in your building.. or do I? ph34r.gif
*Drives his rusty '97 van off to the playground*

ohmy.gif tongue.gif
brigadier mustang
gluttony is a cool character tongue.gif

i dont like that person from ishbal that got exiled he was weird ph34r.gif
Hilde Knight
Haha, nah, I don't actually live in an apartment like that. I've heard stories though... Scary stories. ohmy.gif
hidden_death
gluttony scares me ><
Le Monkey
Why gluttony is kick ass... happy.gif

Blak Rose... Scary.. When she hasn't had shugar... ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
Black Rose
I'm not scary!!
Lust, I like Lust she is so evil!!!
Chiyo
Gluttony and that lizard Chimera (don't know his name). He creeps me out when he laughs at Kimberly blowing someone up.
white dragon knight
Glutonny scared the hell out of me when I saw him eat the first time
vegita625
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Feb 7 2005, 11:21 AM)
Gluttony and that lizard Chimera (don't know his name). He creeps me out when he laughs at Kimberly blowing someone up.
[snapback]108505[/snapback]

"Were you going to make me a bomb?!"
"Bad idea?"
"BAD IDEA!!!"
Queen of the dammed
Why's everyone scared of Gluttony??? He's cool!!!!!
thisbedavid
Beh...I dun find Gluttony weird... he's so cool... iuno why
Alot better than Wrath sleep.gif

freakiest.... I guess would be any of the failed transmutations (sloth, baby wrath)
But... Wrath stays weird looking sleep.gif'''

Barry was kinda freaky too.... I never thought it would've been a guy X_X
maybe Archer also when he has no left side wink.gif
Username05
I think the first time they try to reserect there mom, that was a scary creature.
Kihaku
Oh dear.. there are so many scary characters wink.gif
Tucker and Archer in their other "forms" would have to be the freakiest.. tongue.gif
Mr Orange
Tucker.... Right now. He's voice gives me the chills....
Chiyo
I try to forget Barry...v creepy
geeklver
Sloth is the scariest. Because of the nature of her "sin name" all her action are evil without motivation. Which is more dangerous: the raving mad man, or the quiet one? She is passionless, so you do not now what she is capable of. Her drive is "just because". At least the other homonculi have motivation- I can predict them.
Des
You Gluttony haters make me sad. >.< Gluttony is CUTE dammit! He's fuzzy wuzzy adorable! =3333 I mean, come on! He BOUNCES when you hit him. Like a KOOSH BALL. <3 [SPOILER]And he got all SAD when Lust died![/SPOILER] ;__; And he's all kiddy and cute spooky fat man. =D

Give Gluttony food not hate! >D

.... I, personally, was freaked out by the twitchy bird. Y'know. The Kain bird. Ep 2. That thing was FUNKY. XD
sharpieaddicted
i didn't mind Gluttony before but when
[spoiler] dante took off his Ouroboro's(sp?) symbol off near the end [/spoiler]
that was a bit scary to see his face. ._.

also scary was chiamera tucker, dude his voice was sooooo creepy it gave me shivers.

also roboarcher. that was ...O_O eep.
that lizard guy was also scary.
and the first look of sloth in the beginning with the purple/pink eyes like that eeek!!
.Memories.
Wrath........well not wrath his hair it drives me crazy and Tucker anytime because his freaky eyes and his voice when hes a chimera. blink.gif
Red Shadow
I've gotta say that most of the failed transmutations freak me out. When you have something that is practically inside out looking at you because you created it. *shivers* Most of the other people that people have been saying too. And Kimbley when he's laughing while blowing up Ishbal. Evil!
The Alchemist of Death
Gluttony...He is weird don't you think. ph34r.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Chimera Tucker.

He is creepy. With his weird upside-down head and that voice. Always going on about Nina like a mad man.

Next up would be Kimblee he's a creepy little bastard. He just gets too much glee from blowing people up. His look when Marco deliverd the stone to Basque Gran during the Ishbal war makes my skin crawl. Even more so because I've since learned just how much he likes to blow people up. He was just having a far too much fun blowing up Ishbal.

Gluttony used to creep me out but I've grown kind of fond of the round little guy.
Ninie
Chimera!Tucker... The first time I saw him, I had to look at Roy pictures for the whole afternoon (after having watched the episode, that's it) to clear my mind of his freaky upside down face. In fact, I even slept with a sheet full of printed Roys that night. Not that I need Tucker to do this... wink.gif

But seriously, I love his voice. I even like the character because of his freakyness now... I guess I was just surprised the first time I saw him. I love freaky things.

And I like Gluttony, and Kimbree is one of my favorite characters happy.gif

Oh! I just remembered... The people dead/almost dead from that sickness in episode 35... They freaked me out too. Especialy the kid that Lujon tried to save.

And bird!Kain form episode 2.
Must be tucker....he's so creepy now...blablahblah
Chaosblade
I would have to say Gluttony but only because of the way he looks when he eats people/things, etc. And Chimera!Tucker...-shudders- The failed human transmutaions definitely...Blech! And last but not least, TerminArcher..-*twitch-twitch*

But I have to say that Kimbley is one of my favorite characters, even if he is a little disturbed..>.>; But that's what makes him fun! happy.gif And yes, Archer is a little creepy...Vampiric pale skin, bright pale blue eyes that always sort of evilly squinted, and the eyebrows! Oh gawd, the eyebrows! Don't get me started on those freaky eyebrows...Gack! *spasm* But yea..He's a relatively cool character...until he loses his whole entire left side and becomes Darth Archer. Buh...For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about (And don't know why not, but oh well..), here's a few pics to demonstrate: Kowai!! O.O;; Another one... RoboArcher! TerminArcher vs. Sensei....Fight!
I'll be back!
POTOPHREAK
Of course chimera tucker (or even plain tucker with shining glasses)... I almost screamed when I first saw that. And when he whispers holding "Nina"... plain creepy. And Termin-Archer is kinda creepy too, with the gun thing in his mouth. I think Gluttony was Kawai "Lusto Lusto, can I eat him/her?". Ah well, till the last few episodes. And Kimbley to me isn't creepy at all!
Chibi Reina
1. Chimera Tucker

2. Terminater Archer

3. The lizard chimera guy

4. The scene where Greed looks like his skin dried up.... I kinda laughed, but it was also scary.

5. Archer when half his face was blown off and covered in bandages. O.O
Aoko-chan
1) Archer & his robot form (freaking scary!!! his extremel pale face *shivers*
2) Failed Jintai (freaked my out)
Luckyalchemy27
Two words:

Shou Tucker.

Soooo scary...*shudder*
BellatrixAngelofKyo
Cornello's version of Cain... that bird chimera was sooo nasty looking...ick.
Half-Animal Tucker: he looked so disturbing like that... his head is upside down for god sakes...
Mecha-Archer was just plain freaky... Archer was already a pain in the ass before his little accident, compliments of Scar. The last thing he needed to become was a raging lunatic equiped with ammo. The souls within "the gate" are a bit creepy as well.
And I can't forget the failed human transmutations... those were pretty disgusting... Wrath as a baby was just too freaking nasty.
NightMistress
chimera tucker, gluttony, and automail archer all creeped me out pretty badly.
buddah_grl357
So far I stand alone. No one here is freaked out by Envy? Any one who can shape-shift into something innocent, or something you can trust and has his warped personality is scarey enough for me!
Martel
Frank Archer scares the crap out of me for some reason.... he's all pale and creepy looking and looks like a vampire... him and Gluttony... he can look REALLY freaky when he wants to lol
Hagane no Renzy
Definately Gluttony at the end of Ep. 50 and 51.

That's just scary as hell.
Merc
Envy because that guy has issues. Can you say "cross-dressing metrosexual?"

~Merc
Martel
LMAO Merc! I thought Envy was a woman for soooo long... expecially with his dubbed voice... I mean seriously, the man wears a miniskirt!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.