Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If I Were World Dictator
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
ἀρχή
There's a web comic that talks about what the writer would do if he were World Dictator. You've all probably noticed me rant about when I'm world dictator, so that's where it comes from.

So, complete the following statement, "If I were World Dictator...."

- Everyone would be forced to watch FMA
- I would have total control over what people are allowed to read - I don't want any funny opinions out there
- I would have a destructo ray that incinerates people who bother me when I drive.
Thievesvinegar
I'm glad i'm not living in your world.
Aqua_Alchemist
Hmm, I reckon a world not disimilar to that envisioned within the matrix wouldn't be too bad. A world where everyone got on, and there was peace. If I was dictator of the real whole world, I don't know, I would want communism, but it isn't that easy....as history has proven.

The human race as a whole is a blight on the universe, and I hope one day people will be able to accept that and start being more nice to themselves and the universe as a whole.
ἀρχή
- I'd surgically remove 1,000 people's brain and hook it up to a computer and watch them react to the stimulie tongue.gif
Aqua_Alchemist
- I'd surgically remove 1,000 people's brain and hook it up to a computer and watch them react to the stimulie

I'm really getting scared of you and your future world lol!!!! smile.gif
dragonofchaos
if i were world dictator
-i would force everyone to watch anime
-kill all censors/politicions
-kill anyone who got on my nevres
-burn things when i get bored
-get rde of any stupid laws other than that keep americas laws the laws of the world
- force everyone to take a test to see if they are stupid or ot
-give friends high postions in me regeim(sp?)
-make scientices gives me and my friends random powers including inviciblity and immortality
ἀρχή
QUOTE(dragonofchaos @ Jan 22 2005, 03:48 PM)
if i were world dictator

- force everyone to take a test to see if they are stupid or ot

the obvious problem with this is that you may not be able to pass the test yourself.

Just kidding tongue.gif
dragonofchaos
hey if they didnot pass i would make them were a sign attached to their body serically that wouold say they are stupid happy.gif
Aqua_Alchemist
Turn them into stalkers like in HL2 lol
dragonofchaos
hey good idea...hey i have an idea hope about if i do become world dictator you become my royal advisor
ἀρχή
- Those who don't spell the way I do will be sent to the mines.
- I will have a lair on a mountain
edsgirl
QUOTE(arche @ Jan 22 2005, 04:30 PM)
- Those who don't spell the way I do will be sent to the mines.
- I will have a lair on a mountain
[snapback]94481[/snapback]

lol good one, could I join you on your mountain lair?
I'm pretty good at torturing people! smile.gif
dragonofchaos
hey me to i would like to help torture/kill people also
ἀρχή
QUOTE(dragonofchaos @ Jan 22 2005, 04:37 PM)
Hey, me too! I would also like to help torture and kill people.
[snapback]94491[/snapback]

- correcting other people's grammar, spelling and style would be a spectator sport
love_me_destroyer
Rule #1
All anime haters would be brutally executed.
Rule #2
Everyone would worship the Internet
Rule #3
You guys (by that I mean just a few of the 'smart' people) would get seats of power
Rule #4
My IQ would be boosted to 1000,000,000,000,000, for any records
Rule #5
Hordcore Punk music would be the only kind available
DarkWater Alchemist
I would retire immediately. After having banned any kind of censoring. Yes. Maybe some other things... Share some of my thoughts and truths with the world.

I have no idea, really. I would never ever want to be something like that. Indeed, I would hate to be responsible for making wrong decisions on a scale THAT large. I already have problems making choices in my own life >_<

I'll gladly hand the job over to arche...
ἀρχή
I have no problem telling people what to do.*

*as long as I have a large army to enforce the rules dry.gif

- Everyone will be forced to read a standard set of books
- Everyone will be forced to listen to and learn to appreciate a standard set of music

You will be cultured in my dictatorship dammit!
edsgirl
Rule #4
My IQ would be boosted to 1000,000,000,000,000, for any records
Rule #5
Hordcore Punk music would be the only kind available
[snapback]94503[/snapback]

[/quote]

I don't think that is humanly possible, so keep on dreaming son, and secondly I would kill myself if I had to listen to punk rock 24/7! You are not qualified for a dictator position!
hitokiri
if i were a dictator? hmmmm... let's see

- global bullet train subways, which would lead to the outlawing of cars
- crackhead slave labor
- the elimination of baseball
- the return of Night Court reruns laugh.gif
- the public quartering of funimation
- the outlawing of dubbing of anime
- the return of the Colosseum as a form of punishment
- the genocide of pikies
- nuking of LA
- Alyssa Milano (do i need to explain? laugh.gif)
- manidatory lifetime marijuana usage for violent offenders
- making people understand the the blue collar value of pride in hard work is a lie they tell themselve to make themselves feel better. don't work hard, work smart
- outlawing NASCAR
- forcing sony and microsoft to merge, nintendo would just be assilimated via brute force. the only nintendo exec that would not be fired and flogged would be Shigeru Miyamoto.
- the elimation of space exploration and travel (such a waste of money), until all people on earth are no longer starving/suffering

i'll get back to you with more later

ADDON: w edsgirl, i agree in fact i'd probably kill myself if i'd was forced to listen to any of that tripe from middle class white boys whining about how life is keeping em down.

- outlawing of punk(s) (both people and the music)
- outlawing of southern rap
ἀρχή
Hitokiri, you haven't thought much about this have you?
luciferownsme
If I was The Evil Overlord of the World. (this sounds better than world dictator)

a) I would follow all applicable rules from this list to make sure I am never defeated: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

b) I would kill everyone who has so much as bullied me or called my art "gay"(I rarely do shonen-ai and yaoi...if you use gay to describe something you dislike, you are officially a dumbass and therefore need to be slaughtered)

c) The motto of my new country will be "Those who know nothing Learn nothing!"

d) I shall spend more money on schools because idiocy is sin.

e) I will allow religious freedom if the religion follows the following guidelines:
1. No going door-to-door to make people change thier religion or any sort of uninvited conversion process.
2. No killing people in the name of your god or using your religion as a lreason for violence.

f) To make sure I don't get defeated but some sort of nuclear attack, all nuclear bombs, weapons of mass destruction etc will be sent into outer space and aimed at that new planet named Sedna so the scientists can stop arguing if we need a 10th planet in our solar system.

g) Everyone will be given cards like the ones in the Hong Kong subway Octopus card and be made to use that to pay for everything so that I can monitor everything they buy.(since some bombs can be made with house hold products)

h) Everywhere that refuses modernization will be carefully monitored because that would be the easiest place for my enemies to hide.

i) Everyone has equal rights if they can verify they can handle it. (well I'm not giving psycho murderers the right to a gun obviously!)

j) All mentally retarded peope will be rid of.

k) Guns will NOT be widely available.

l) Cars will be abolished for transport within a certain distance(like within a town.) so that we can get rid of obescity until the scientists discover the magical pill.

m) Katanas and other old-fashoined weapons will be allowed with a loooong loooooong registration process.

n) People will be allowed freedom of speech as long as it does not intend to cause violence.

o) Pay ranges of jobs will be regulated so that jobs I beleive are more important will be high paying.

p) The SAT will be abolished and replaced with a test that will actually guage how useful you might in outside of school. Book smarts with no commonsense are useless

q) Preschool will be mandatory.

r) Children will be taught that bullying= you are an idiot

s) All research on curing disease will be stopped so that nature can balance out this problem of overpopulation.

t) We will be environmentally friendly(Anyone who cannot pay for their funeral will be used as mulch!!)

u) Children who have proved they will not be functional adults, will be held back from turining into a legal adult until they pass.

v) Drug users will be killed

w) Drug sellers will be killed

x) The mentally unstable have 5 years to turn into again functional human beings or they will also be killed.

y) We will still have some democracy so I can guage how many people want to murder me.

z) The national color will be pastel blue. ^^

Wow....I'm SO overthinking this!
edsgirl
Hitokiri, I would gladly serve under you if you were a dictator! ? Though, I would probably slit Alyssa Milano's throat during the night ( wouldn't like her so close to you wink.gif ) But other than that I down for whatever!

@ lucifer: you probably are thinking this over a tad bit much, tone it down just a notch!

@Hitokiri: Night Court? What is with the Richard Moll movement all of a sudden?
hitokiri
@edsgirl: i had to find a pic of him for the word association thread and it was so hilarious i had to do something with it... thus the Bull Around the World Campaign was born . that led me to missing watchin Night Court... oh and thank you for your support, when the revolution comes you will be remembered....laugh.gif

now back to my world domination:

- the outlawing of gunpowder, go ahead keep your guns... but what are you gonna do when the bullets run out? laugh.gif
- turning Austrailia back into a penal colony. seriously i think they have proven that they have failed as a nation when the best things they have produced are Paul Hogan and Foster's.
- the outlawing of non-Chinese people speaking Chinese
- the outlawing of white people in Africa. historically they have proven they only screw everything up when they go there, even nowadays...
- the public execution of people that aren't from NYC that act like 9/11 actually impacted them personally
dragonofchaos
luciferownsme like some of your ideas and same with you hitokiri
edsgirl
@ hitokiri:Hehehe man you are a crazy SOB! Your movement may jump start his career ! I'll help out just too see the look on my co-workers faces!

Come on, Australia has produced some important things for america, like Outback Steakhouse and Heath Ledger wub.gif Without Australia there would be no Crocodile Hunter and I love wathcing that psychopath!
ἀρχή
As a penal colony, it could be part of the sentence for prisoners to be a crocodile hunter. Then we might get to see some real man vs. nature.
edsgirl
That's a good idea! They would definately think twice about commiting petty crimes. Just think what we could do for people who commit felonies!
hitokiri
but thats where the Colosseum would come in, and for lesser voilent offenses the mandatory lifetime marijuana usage....

how you gonna stab someone when you're too busy looking for twinkies and soda?
edsgirl
tongue.gif lol! Good plan. Can I be in charge of growing the marijuana, I'll make sure it's some Mowie Wowie! They will pay dearly!
I think it would be a wonderful place with candy and video games... biggrin.gif
Username05
I think, that you would be revolted against very fast. So you should have secret agent, ninjas, all over the place. ph34r.gif
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Username05 @ Jan 22 2005, 07:14 PM)
I think, that you would be revolted against very fast. So you should have secret agent, ninjas, all over the place. ph34r.gif
[snapback]94661[/snapback]

You don't get to be world dictator if you're not able to keep the people from revolting.
hitokiri
ninjas? too powerful, one of them would end up killing you...
dragonofchaos
hey ninja's are the best
Bling_bling_Angel
If I were world dictator:

*evil grin* Lets see... where would I start? Oh, I dunno, nuke the middle east and get it over with... JOKE! It's a JOKE!!! laugh.gif
hitokiri
actually if you wanted to rid the world of religious strife rome and all the other forms of christianity would be a better target
dragonofchaos
good point christanity is were the world messed up
hitokiri
no the ideas in the new testament are great, its just the morons who implemented them that sucked
dragonofchaos
good point
luciferownsme
I don't care what religious idicy people believe in if they don't inculde me that's why I outlawed door-to-door preaching in my world domination plan of incredible length. I'd give those crazy relieious zealots a run for their money with sketptic's annotated bible if they ever come to my house.
also_cursed
Lets see... if I were Supreme Ruler of all the World (b/c that would be my title)

1) Organized religion would be abolished, replaced with a moral education that includes the good ideals of religion w/o the radical yahooisms.

2) All people would be require to take a test of inteligence. Those who score highest will recieve higher education. Those who score in the middle work menial jobs. Those who fail become slaves to the smart people.

3) Everyone in the world would be forced to speak the same language.

4) Everyone would be taught to use a computer.

5) A maximum salery would be established as well as a minimum.

6) All celebrities who are famous for being beautiful and/or bad actors would be killed. In their place, artists and inteligent people would be the new celebrities.

7) The primary goal of scientists would be to find alternative sources of energy and to preserve endangered species and their habitats.
xrninja
hmm. anyone who annoys me will be immediately zapped out of existence by my All-Powerful Mental Raygun, which is probably over half of the earth's population.
Life to the Dead
hmmm, absolute power...
-put a resrtiction on developments in certain areas
-make bill gates cough up all his money to various funds
-make the birth of nintendo a world holiday
blueices
hmm. anyone who annoys me will be immediately zapped out of existence by my All-Powerful Mental Raygun, which probably over half of the earth's population.

That's ok (More room for the rest of us) laugh.gif
Life to the Dead
yes we could do with pruning the worlds population
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Jan 22 2005, 06:51 PM)
no the ideas in the new testament are great, its just the morons who implemented them that sucked
[snapback]94765[/snapback]

Amen... happy.gif
Username05
Welp the ninjas would still be cool. If i were dictator this would be my list of rules. Every thing would be simply wonderful.(Atleast to me and the government)
I would have all equal. All would have a purpose.
If they didn't have a purpose or rebel, THEY DIE!!!
The "police" would all be very helpful and would keep all of the bad people out. All would have there own "free will".
All would be held responsible for there actions, any talk against the government would result in the offender to be brought to our wonderful "Learning facilities"
All will have equal everything, money, house, clothing and all other possesions.
All men at the age of 18 must be in the millitary for 3 years until they are the age of 21. Women must also be in the military but for only 2 years.
Some people may not abide these rules, they will be informed at our "learning facilities" also. (More rules may be brought to order at any time.)
dramabowwow
I would try to take over the known world!!!
ἀρχή
QUOTE(dramabowwow @ Jan 22 2005, 11:09 PM)
I would try to take over the known world!!!
[snapback]95047[/snapback]

I think that's the definition of World Dictator, but correct me if I'm wrong.
dragonofchaos
QUOTE(Username05 @ Jan 22 2005, 08:39 PM)
Welp the ninjas would still be cool. If i were dictator this would be my list of rules. Every thing would be simply wonderful.(Atleast to me and the government)
I would have all equal. All would have a purpose.
If they didn't have a purpose or rebel, THEY DIE!!!
The "police" would all be very helpful and would keep all of the bad people out. All would have there own "free will".
All would be held responsible for there actions, any talk against the government would result in the offender to be brought to our wonderful "Learning facilities"
All will have equal everything, money, house, clothing and all other possesions.
All men at the age of 18 must be in the millitary for 3 years until they are the age of 21. Women must also be in the military but for only 2 years.
Some people may not abide these rules, they will be informed at our "learning facilities" also. (More rules may be brought to order at any time.)
[snapback]95012[/snapback]

not to be rude but what if they couldn't join the army for example i am diabetic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.