Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Hanozo
I heard the movie already came out 0_0.

I think it was Bleach Memories of nobody.
Did any fansubs sub this yet? or has this movie been released yet?
esrz22
Last I heard on the movie was that it wasn't subbed yet, but that was a while back.

I, meanwhile, await episode whatever the next number is (I forget!). The last episode was fun, but the various bits of ownage were... predictable. tongue.gif
xx-CelestiaL-xx
Oh man...
Fillers ended but STILL THE MOD SOULS LIVE! I wish they get rid of them already...

LOL omg! i agree!! they really annoy me! especially the one that never talks.. and it's really bad how they[bleach producer people] make is so obvious when they add 'filler scenes' just to include them.. its such a waste of airtime for the show! ><"

its awesome how the fillers have ended but for some reason i just don't think it's as good as it used to be.. and like in episode 115-117 [forgot which one.. =="] when orihime is feeling sad.. and is talking to matsumoto [the blond vice-captain] who is in the bath.. and then she comes out and starts randomly tickling orihime.. i was like WTF? o.O seriously.. it was NOT cute/funny.. that made me feel that bleach was really stoopid... lol and i'm sorry to all those inoue fans but i REALLY don't like her! ^^. she represents all those annoying female anime characters with tiny innocent annoying voices that are always needing to be saved... and make females look WEAK! plus.. her style of fighting is really.. strange.. and i don't like it.. pfft.. hairclips! anways.. once again.. u'm sorry to people who like her! ^^" its just my opinion...
Star Alchemist
I can't wait for the movie to come out!!! I love Bleach.
esrz22
xx-CelestiaL-xx-If Orihime makes females look weak, a lot of others make them look strong again. tongue.gif
Matsumoto's zanpakto is theoretically more powerful than Byakuya's. Why? Well, they have approximately the same ability, at least in first release, except Byakuya's is bright and pink while hers is gray and much harder to see. tongue.gif
Chibi_Girl29
BLEACH ALRIGHT !!
esrz22
Is it just me, or is the Sailor/Schoolgirl Vizard likely a lesbian? What with looking at the swimsuit models and all.
DonnaDelDrago
I stopped watching Bleach at ep 65 or something.
Maybe I try to find some time to watch it again.
Is the story of the newest episodes far away from the manga?
esrz22
The new episodes are back with the manga storyline.
Molecular Alchemist
^^yup, that they are

And might i say, they're pretty spiffy too...highly recommended *two thumbs up* The story line picks up again at epi 109, for all those who are interested and stopped with the Bounto arc. I wasnt crazy about the fillers either...but by God, they're soo much better than the Naruto ones---that made me stop watching the show totally.
DonnaDelDrago
Wow, I didn't know that there were so many fillers!
But I“ll give it a try.
Zarpia
I don't know..well I actually forgot when do the fillers end =X
Molecular Alchemist
^^epi 109 starts the manga-based epis again! GO WATCH NOW!! *dances*
Zarpia
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Apr 29 2007, 11:22 AM) [snapback]536985[/snapback]
^^epi 109 starts the manga-based epis again! GO WATCH NOW!! *dances*
Thanks, I'll go download the rest now and have a marathon soon <3
Kenji
Whats the 1st opening song name?

Somehow my heart is now 'attached' to that song
----

Episode 20 just ended 45 minutes ago... Yeah... Its sloww.... +.+
Molecular Alchemist
^^Asterisk by Orange Range (personally I've grown attached to the 3rd and 6th openings--"Ichirin no Hana" by High and Mighty Color and "Alones" by Aqua Times)...dont really care much for the latest ending theme though--it makes no sense huh.gif

@Zarpi-hurry!!! And huzzah for a marathon...i had to have one a few weeks ago when i decided to start watching again...quite possibly one of the better decisions ive made recenty happy.gif

But....[spoiler]i really wish those damn mod souls would just die already. They dont belong in the show...they belong dead in a gutter. I havent seen them in a few epis now...so maybe...just maybe...that last fight destroyed them[/spoiler] *hopes*
Zarpia
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Apr 29 2007, 11:53 AM) [snapback]537001[/snapback]
@Zarpi-hurry!!! And huzzah for a marathon...i had to have one a few weeks ago when i decided to start watching again...quite possibly one of the better decisions ive made recenty happy.gif
hahaha, well I want to keep up with this and the manga as well, so i can call myself a "bleach fan" like I used to.
Molecular Alchemist
^^ i dont really read the manga ahead of the anime though...i like how i can jump around and speculate week after week. I mean, not knowing what's gonna happen next gives me something to look forward to every week happy.gif And you need to call yourself a Bleach fan again!! You're the captain of the Anti-Inoue squad!! And as your Vice-Captain, i think it is in your best interest to watch again too laugh.gif
Kenji
Thanks for the info Molec... ^.^

BTW...who's Innoe? laugh.gif
Is that the big breast girl?? XD
Zarpia
Kenji - is the stupid girl with the big boobs >_>

Aye! vice-captain, I have forgotten my hatred duties XD
Molecular Alchemist
^^ no prob,Kenji happy.gif

And yeah...Inoue Orihime....the big boobed ditsy chick with her eyes on Ichigo that i just want to like...die. She's worthless...and the series would be just fine without her

@My Captain-Yeah, thats ok...you took a break from your hatred duties...i filled in for ya laugh.gif
DonnaDelDrago
I really like "Ichirin no Hana" too. This one and the first ending are my favorite Bleach songs - though I don't know the newer ones yet.
I have a long weekend - Yay for Bleach Marathon!
Molecular Alchemist
^^Woot! Go have a bleach marathon and get back into the famdom! lol. Long weekend, huh? i wish i had one, lol.

But Ichirin no Hana was an awsome song...and i loved how the opening animation worked soo well with the beat of the song too. Thats partially what i like about the new one as well...though its a sad song, not like the third opening. I think you would like it though, concidering you liked the first opening too. happy.gif
yukialchemist
I love this show. I see it on AdultSwim Saturdays at 12:00 a.m. after the Oblongs which is a weird show in itself. Though I love Bleach a lot especially Orihime she cracks me up. She has a weird sense of humor and well that show just rocks. All these action scenes are making me excited to know what happens next.
Winter Phantom
I really love all the bleach songs! There's a site where you can watch the anime,but you have to sign in.Don't worry!It's free!<snip> I'm on episode 124,where *MAJOR SPOILER*[spoiler] Ichigo battles his Hollow self before Orihime gets kidnapped[/spoiler] My most favorite ones are Days,the 6th opening song and Rolling Star.

<Link removed. Please do not post such links. ^^ 05/07/07 ~Tombow>
Hanozo
My most favorite song is the very first one XD I just like that song and also my favorite ending is Life by YUI
Zarpia
I got ep 109...I just need to watch it and get the rest...wish will be hard >.<
adDICTUS anIME
i am watching this anime these days.. and to think of it it was pretty good!!
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Well if anyone wants to know my 3 favorite characters are: Rukia, Byuaka (sp?), and Renji biggrin.gif. Also my favorite begining, and ending is Asterisk , Thank you! happy.gif.
Scar-San
I watched 125. Kenpachi rocks! '' Everyone who searches for power, without exception, searches for battle! Do you fight in order to become more powerful? Or do you want power so you can fight?''
esrz22
Yeah, unlike the other cyrptic guys, Kenpachi was useful. biggrin.gif
Winter Phantom
I watched episode 125.Man,Is Karakura town in trouble.
Zarpia
I have to watch more than 10 eps...and fast! D:
Izotz Ālchemist
125... was good as...
Kenni
Bleach is going to be a mainstream-seires. It's boring.
I really liked to watch it until the Soul Society-arc endet. It was something special und the fightes were really interesting, but now? There is nothing happening in the episodes and they even started a second filler-arc (a short one).
It's sad, but I don't like the new episodes of the anime any more... all because of popularity and money! mad.gif Why can't they just show one episode in two weeks? then they won't catch up to the manga and the episodes are not going to be as awful as they are at the moment.

[spoiler]I read the manga. It's not going to be better soon...[/spoiler]
Winter Phantom
Bleach is going to be a mainstream-seires. It's boring.
I really liked to watch it until the Soul Society-arc endet. It was something special und the fightes were really interesting, but now? There is nothing happening in the episodes and they even started a second filler-arc (a short one).
It's sad, but I don't like the new episodes of the anime any more... all because of popularity and money! Why can't they just show one episode in two weeks? then they won't catch up to the manga and the episodes are not going to be as awful as they are at the moment.

True.They don't go right away to the new plot of something.I think they do that to keep the comedy or learn more about SOMETHING from Bleach.I kinda skipped the Bountos and saving Rukia episodes,since they were only just talking and didn't focus much on the main characters.I think I'm gonna try watching those skipped episodes before the anime ends.Plus,I'm only in the beginning in the manga.I need more time to finish it.I still prefer the anime better than the manga and HOPE,this is a little of topic,I think,Rukia and Ichigo get together.Orihime's too....( As much as I like her..) CHEERY and super happy for Ichigo.But they still make good friends.
Twilight Avenger
I just wish that, they would hurry up and explain Hollow Ichigo and show Rukia's Bankai.

Although I could go in-depth and say, that they really need to hurry up and give the fans what they are waiting to see. God forbid that they turn this into another Inuyasha or Naruto.
Winter Phantom
I just wish that, they would hurry up and explain Hollow Ichigo and show Rukia's Bankai.

Although I could go in-depth and say, that they really need to hurry up and give the fans what they are waiting to see. God forbid that they turn this into another Inuyasha or Naruto.

I second that. tongue.gif We all know Rukia's sword is powerful,(Because it was shown in the movie and episode 106 or something...) and cool! [spoiler] Ichigo finnaly controlled his inner hollow[/spoiler] But I'm betting he'll come back again as a surprise.
Chibi_Girl29
BEST top5 anime for me !!!actually ichigo's doesen't really have somthing to acomplish... not like naruto become hokage and fma searching for the philosopher's stone but the story's great !
Carnal Malefactor
Actually, the story is garbage. Kubo Taito is an awful storyteller. The very premise has holes big enough to drive a dumptruck through.
And the path the story takes is extremely formulaic.
Stop me if you've heard this before:

-guy fights guy more powerful than him
-guy loses fight
-just before he gets killed off, guy gets whisked away to safety by mysterious ally
-mysterious ally helps guy 'level up'
-guy has rematch with stronger guy
-guy defeats stronger guy
-lather, rinse, repeat ad nauseum
Winter Phantom
Well,that's how you think about it.

I find Bleach interesting since it's a little,LITTLE,different than the other shows I watch.A ordinary 15 year-old boy with weird orange hair who can see ghosts.My favorite parts on Bleach is when they're at school,and the classmates that circle around the main character is what makes me continue watching Bleach,other than the fighting and energy.
GREEDisGOOD
I thought this was an alright show, not that great, but something to pass the time with. The whole first episodes weren't anything really special. Just a bunch of fighting. I've seen that before.

But once it got into the second season, or whenever it was the Shinigami got involved - then things all of a sudden got interesting and the show actually had a good smooth, running plot with a hell of a lot of interesting characters.
MsLinn
Ehh... So I finally found the Bleach-thread back on page 6. It really hasn't got much lovin' lately...

I just thought I'd share my thoughts while watching the second movie The Diamond Dust Rebellion tonight, for the first time, FINALLY. I haven't watched or read the actual series for a year or two, ever since I found FMA, so I'm not quite sure what made me do it. I realised I miss it though. Especially my favorite characters: Ukitake, Urahara, Rukia, Ishida, Byakuya, Ichigo, and Hitsugaya of course! biggrin.gif I've always been plannig on watching the movie SOMETIME 'cause it has all the Hitsugaya I could want!!

OK, first of all, were we (the audience) supposed to be surprised that the masked man who stole the King's Seal was that dead Kusaka-guy from the Shinigami Academy? During Hitsugaya's first dream I recognized the hair. *shrug* They really couldn't expect us NOT to get it! tongue.gif

The art looks great, very shiny. Although several people's head have such narrow jaws, it looks a bit creepy. Mostly Ichigo.

I almost can't concentrate when Urahara is talking because my mind screams ITSROYITSOROYITSROY, haha!

Wow, Nanao's sobbing was really well acted, IMO. I almost started to cry myself!

~~Wohhoooa! Hoo-oooaa! Oooaaa-ooa!! If you wanna see some action, you gotta be the center of attraction!~~

OMGGG-G-G! All this "you can't keep things bottled up inside"-buisness makes my guts feel like pudding! :'3 Totally OOC character but I seriously expected a bro-hug between Toushirou and Ichigo!! After Ichigo's speech and all! :'D

Yoruichi might be my girl-crush. Might!

And Kenpachi. I just love to hate him! XD Or rather love to be intimidated by him! He is so epic.
Eh, who am I kidding; they're all epic.
Except Inoue, she only got worried sadfaces this time! D:

Chibi!Toushirou makes my heart bleed.

OMG, he chuckled!! *dies from cute* "And that's Captain Hitsugaya for you, not Toushirou." X'D wub.gif

Well, I really liked it!
Royai263
Bleach is an EPIC anime biggrin.gif I enjoy it very much xD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.