Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
MasterKris
I'm downloading the Bleach episode this week but then my downloading is gettin' wrong in my Bittorent.
It's downloading, but it stays around the 6-8 MB range. It won't increase more than around 9 MB. As it increases, it suddenly decreases by a few KB and it keeps on repeating each few seconds. Can someone help me??
Blitz
New Bleach opening by the Beat Crusaders (they did the opening for BECK)! Yay... It's pretty good.

@MasterKris - I have no idea why the episode is downloading so slowly. I just started the torrent up and it's already going at about 115kb/s.
MasterKris
QUOTE(Blitz @ Apr 5 2006, 07:12 PM) [snapback]375263[/snapback]

New Bleach opening by the Beat Crusaders (they did the opening for BECK)! Yay... It's pretty good.

@MasterKris - I have no idea why the episode is downloading so slowly. I just started the torrent up and it's already going at about 115kb/s.

Ah, it's workin' properly now. happy.gif

The OP was pretty coolz. It's fun hearing a J-pop music in full English!! Sigh~ seeing the bounds appear in the OP make me think it's foreshadowing the future episodes.... ESPCIALLY THE DOLLS THEY FIGHT. But Ichi in bankai appears! (so mabye there's hope) ph34r.gif
The OP reminds me of Asterisk, I really like the song and the visuals!! biggrin.gif Shinigami in new clothes too, but that's already happen ed in the OVA. (Hitsu... YOU LOOK TOO OLD!!)
Me gettin' addicted to music....

The ED was... kinda.... yuri-ish.... I guess the company was thinking they should put more female characters into it. THE BEGINNING OF THE ED WAS SOOOOOO CUTE!! IT'S THE PICTURES FROM THAT DRAWIN' KUBO TITE DID OF ICHI, HITSU, RENJI, ISHI, CHAD, AND IKKAKU IN BLACK OUTFITS AND BELTS!! KAA!! tongue.gif

Oh yeah, the fillers. Won't say no more. They're gettin' stupid with random stuff. Done. dry.gif
FullMetal Shrimp
For everyone's whose seen it, what did you think of the new opening and ending? I've never heard those bands before but I thought it was very well done, and I immediately became addicted to it. And from an opening all about the BOUNT I doubt the fillers will end anytime soon, or why else would they make a new opening and ending? And here I hoped that the new opening and ending would mean that this episode would end the fillers... But I guess I was wrong. But, I don't think the fillers are all that bad anymore, they're sort of a little interesting.
Blitz
QUOTE(FullMetal Shrimp @ Apr 5 2006, 10:43 PM) [snapback]375275[/snapback]

For everyone's whose seen it, what did you think of the new opening and ending? I've never heard those bands before but I thought it was very well done, and I immediately became addicted to it.

Must I repeat myself? The opening is done by the Beat Crusaders who also did the opening for BECK ( I Was Made to Hit in America). I personally like it except the English is kinda hard to understand at some spots... I just like the ending because it's better than MY PACE. That one just freaked me out...

Wahh! Where are thou Ulquiorra and Grimmjow?
MasterKris
Wahh! Where are thou Ulquiorra and Grimmjow?

Face it, they're not appearing for another whole season. sad.gif

Personally, I think the new ED's visual is better than My Pace(does ANYONE even LIKE My Pace's visual??), but I like My Pace's music betta. (de last image of the girls in a flower shape was pretty neat)

(barnicles, I can't stop listening to TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT...)
The OP is very Kubo-sensei style-like. I'm linkin' it!!!
Blitz
Geez, episode 77 was crappy. The fillers just keep pissing me off even more. The whole Ichinose thing is weird. What if Kubo decided to do an actual event about the previous eleventh division captain? Then Pierrot would be screwed I guess.

Why is Ichi getting beaten by Maki? Ichi doesn't even do Ban Kai in the episode before he gets rescued by Yoruichi. If Ichi is weaker than Ichinose, what does that make Byakuya? <--- Tell me if that's spoiler-ish, please...
MasterKris
QUOTE(Blitz @ Apr 12 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]379554[/snapback]

Geez, episode 77 was crappy. The fillers just keep pissing me off even more. The whole Ichinose thing is weird. What if Kubo decided to do an actual event about the previous eleventh division captain? Then Pierrot would be screwed I guess.

Why is Ichi getting beaten by Maki? Ichi doesn't even do Ban Kai in the episode before he gets rescued by Yoruichi. If Ichi is weaker than Ichinose, what does that make Byakuya? <--- Tell me if that's spoiler-ish, please...

I agree, the fillers are gettin' more pathetic, ESPACIALLY Ichigo. I wish they wouldn't make the fillers involving with the Soul Society just to keep some viewers to keep watching. It ruins it even more. Ichigo, don't disappoint us!! >_<

I don't think it's spoiler-ish.

It revealed that Ichigo can't do bankai in the real world cause... cause.... something about the real world not capable of bankai?? I think that was the reason... and with that reason, how is our Ichigo gonna fight the Arrancars and how our Renji, Toushi, and Ikkaku gonna do bankai?? SIGH~

The OP changed a bit!! Not by much, but the picture of Orihime changed into Renji!!! YAY! SOMETHING I can look foward to on the next epi. dry.gif

Seriously, the only reason I'm watching these fillers it's cause THE FILLERS ARE MADE IN A WAY THAT IT WILL INFLUENCE THE FUTURE EPISODES!! When the fillers first came out, I thought they will last a bit not really influencing the future episodes. Now they ruined it. Bet those MOD soul trios are still gonna appear. dry.gif Basically, if you don't watch the fillers, you won't understand what will happen after the filler arc ends. The only thing that minds me off the fillers are the Shinigami Cup: Golden. At least THAT'S entertaining. Also the OP and ED.

WE WANT ARRANCAR!!
Damascus
Yay, found a Bleach topic. I've just started watching Bleach not so long ago, and am up to about ep. 25. I LOVE IT!! They're going to dub it for Adult Swim for this fall, so that should be neat.

[spoiler]I sure hope Ichigo rescues Rukia! I feel so bad for her. BAD Death Gods! BAD![/spoiler]
MasterKris
QUOTE(Damascus @ May 9 2006, 11:36 AM) [snapback]392888[/snapback]

Yay, found a Bleach topic. I've just started watching Bleach not so long ago, and am up to about ep. 25. I LOVE IT!! They're going to dub it for Adult Swim for this fall, so that should be neat.

[spoiler]I sure hope Ichigo rescues Rukia! I feel so bad for her. BAD Death Gods! BAD![/spoiler]

I should seriously tell you that you have no idea HOW far you are behind. Hurry and catch up so you can see the REAL tense things going on here right now. (beware, currently filler stage right now)

Adult Swin dubbing Bleach is not a good sign to fans, IT'S CALLED LAMBASTING BLEACH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*holds up Usa-chan in direction of VIZ*
Make Aaron Dismuke the VA of Hitsugaya and die.
Damascus
Way behind??? T.T I only have eps 1-51 right now, and I'm watching them as fast as I can... I got them from my friend, so I have no idea where to get the rest. T.T
MasterKris
Try readin' the manga instead. Cause the anime has around 10 episodes of fillers and is still continuing on. The manga and the anime is same (cept for fillers), so it won't be a terrible thing. Go to bleachexile, it has online manga. (for the bleach anime, go to bleachportal)
edsgirl
Wow, I didn't know people were still watching the fillers. Someone tell me when they're over so I can resume to licking the screen whenever Renji comes on.

EDIT: OT, but Kris, I love your siggie. I'm very fond of Ouran High manga and anime. The twins and Tamaki are hilarious smile.gif.
MasterKris
QUOTE(edsgirl @ May 12 2006, 02:31 PM) [snapback]394227[/snapback]

Wow, I didn't know people were still watching the fillers. Someone tell me when they're over so I can resume to licking the screen whenever Renji comes on.

EDIT: OT, but Kris, I love your siggie. I'm very fond of Ouran High manga and anime. The twins and Tamaki are hilarious smile.gif.

Nope, fillers are not ova yet sadly. And with the titles in animenews, it seems that the fillers still won't end for awhile. The most bad news is, the OP contains the filler mod souls and the bountou and shinigamis fighting bountou dolls. It might foreshadow that.... that.... fillers will continue for a whole season... ph34r.gif

Basically, I only download fillers cause the OP has different images of a scene every episode. And the Shinigami's Cup Golden is amusing.

BAD NEWS: The last epi, 79, ugh... fans are shouting, "It was the best episode eva~" ARE THEY CRAZY?? The art sucked, Ichigo barelly had any action, Ishida being more pathetic and useless each epi, unhumorus jokes that the characters make, their personality is becoming... awkward, DBZ fighting style now, cheesy drama stuff, UGH~~~~~~~~~~

The bounto woman, Yoshino, SHE FINALLY DIED THANK GOODNESS!! But some weird dudes are like, "Sniff~ It was the saddest moment ever! Such a great character dying!! OMG! It was the most significant death eva!" FYI: Try vol 3 man, Masaki perhaps?? Ichigo is saddening.

I reread vol 3 and as I think of the filler situation, I thought, "Wow... vol 3 can be so original and peachful at the end with Ichigo's past and stuff... and the fillers becoming one with the plot and just ruining a story like vol 3... " It's just plain sad. Just sad. Try rereading vol 3 as u think about the fillers. Sigh~~

OT: THANX!! biggrin.gif I'M REALLY OBSESSED WITH OHSHC~~!! It's too hilarious!! TAMAKI AND THE TWINS RULE! wub.gif

Damascus
Nurrgh, I wish I knew what you people were talking about. The links on BleachPortal aren't working, so I'm going to have to wait awhile before watching the rest of the series. sad.gif
MeLRizA
*this is not an old forum, its just i didn't found it until now... im such blur-queen huh.gif *
i watched Bleach last year but i stopped watching at episode 17 i think... i was too busy...
anyways, where can i read the manga? can someone post the link? i missed Bleach (the famous tiger-bear, kon laugh.gif )
MasterKris
^Do not ask for links to manga scans in this forum. It's forbidden. PM me plez.

EPISODE 80: Yay, fillers. Fillers............. fiiiiiillllllllllllleeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrsssssssssssssssss........... hey, we're better off than Naruto. They gotz seasons of fiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllleeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrsssssssss.
Basically, this was a filler of the fillers. It almost had a pointless plot to the filler's original plot. Buu~
HURRY UP AND GET OVER WITH IT!!!!!! ARGH!!

Damascus
Yeah, are all the guys who work for Bleach Portal assholes? I gave them a friendly bug report, as friendly as I could, and they insulted the hell out of me.

My report: "It gives me the 550 "file/directory doesn't exist" error every time i try to download one of the episodes. I've tried it on multiple computers, but it's not working for any of them. Thank for your time! biggrin.gif"

Their reply: "Lies. You tried it on one then said you tried it on many to get attention you worm."

What the hell? ******bags. mad.gif
Zarpia
When are the damn fillers over?? ><
MasterKris
Still continueing on to epi 83. Sigh~
Zarpia
QUOTE(MasterKris @ May 20 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]398242[/snapback]

Still continueing on to epi 83. Sigh~

Wha...??? sad.gif Damn.
Kakashi
Wow this topic's still around?.. I made this like in 2004..
MasterKris
^Well duh, the anime's not over yet.

[sarcastic] Yay~ Some fun fun girls fight next epi. [/sarcastic]
Do they actually think that's fun????? And in the previous episode, they put the
hollow!Ichigo in too. Are they mocking the situation of Ichigo's hollow? Do they think that repeating on the hollow thing on what happen with Ichigo and Byakuya's fight will just slash it through?? It was stupid.

On other news, Bleach movie is gonna come on December!! Hope it'll provide a nice storyline unlike the OVA where things were RUSHED like crazy.
Jaganshi
Ah! A bleach movie?

My life is complete!
Migchao
I'm at episode 14 now, watching on YOUTUBE in Japanese with the subtitles. I really like Bleach, it's such a good anime.
MasterKris
I wonder if fillers are ever gonna end... -__-;;

On another note, I really enjoyed the new ED! I thought the last one, Hanabi, was way too fan-serviced and the music didn't really fit into Bleach. I didn't like how so many Gotei 13 shinigamis appeared (it didn't feel natural) and glad they were all gone in the new ED. It was nice to feel some uniqueness of Bleach again (something like *~Asterisk) and I luv the music. (I kept on listening to it over and over again)

Ishida = Pathetic, useless, megane princess
Blitz
^ They totally screwed with the storyline. Here's three faults I can remember from the top of my head.

-In the manga, Kubo has yet to reveal Haineko's shikai abilities but, Pierrot made their own.
-Ishida shouldn't have been able to bring out the Quincy bow at all.
-The crap with his grandfather being his teacher isn't right. He's self-taught.

Did Pierrot have to make Ishida so angsty?

It's bad enough that Bleach will air in America soon (September?) but the fillers refuse to end....
Zarpia
^I fell the same, How much longer we will have to with to see....well really how are they gonna get back to the story??? it doesn't matter as long as it happened really soon...
AlphonseRules
About what episode did the fillers start and what episode are they on now? I stopped at around episode 26 about 6 months ago.

Is there any good reason to watch the fillers? Cause if they are done with the fillers by the time I start watching again I wouldn't have to watch 'em.
MasterKris
QUOTE(AlphonseRules @ Jul 12 2006, 05:53 PM) [snapback]421215[/snapback]

About what episode did the fillers start and what episode are they on now? I stopped at around episode 26 about 6 months ago.

Is there any good reason to watch the fillers? Cause if they are done with the fillers by the time I start watching again I wouldn't have to watch 'em.

It started on epi 65, right after the epi 63 1 hour special where Ichigo and gang comes back home from Soul Society.

NO. Do NOT watch the fillers. Unless you want to know about the new mod souls, it's a waste of life to watch it. I started to watch fillers cause I thought they would end soon, but then I started to skip some seconds then minutes then bunch of scenes then started not watching the fillers at all (I download the torrents just so I can watch the Shinigami Golden at the end and the OP, which changes a scene everytime) and now, I don't download it and just watch it on YouTube. (by watching I mean just the Shinigami Golden)
The story is stupid. Bunch of fanservice is given and the shinigamis just appear here and there in the real world. (what they're think that by putting in more shinigamis, it'll gather more fans) The art and animation quality is just below 0. Ichigo, doesn't act like himself at all. Ishida.. oh boy... Pierrot is just USING him all around until he's a piece of s**t. RukiaxOrihime fluff is born and the new mod souls must die. The action is bad, just DBZ. What they mostly do is just talking and flashbacks. Oh yeah, and the storyline is so horrible it's gonna ruin the arrancar arc.... BADLY.
Some idiotic fans were discusing how WONDERFUL the fillers are and how (wats dat bount woman's name again? the one who died?) her death was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO memorable and significant and it was the most saddist death of all of Bleach. HELLO???????????????????????? REREAD VOL 3 PLEZ? HAVE YOU PEOPLE ALREADY FORGOTTON ABOUT POOR MASAKI'S DEATH??? It's a death that our main dude is crying about! It's the death that started to make Ichigo frown! It's the death WHERE ICHIGO STARTED TO BE ICHIGO!! I LOATH fillers.

Just leave the stinkin' bounts alone until the arrancars come and pwned them.
Damascus
Yeah, the fillers aren't that eenteresting, but the Shingami's Cup is outrageous. I like when Byakuya goes to the Vice-Captain's meeting. Amazing how he can say "bananas are good" or whatever and still look like he's going to rip you in half.

On a better note, I am so going as Bankai Ichigo to Anime Iowa 2006!!!! I've already got a black daito for Tensa Zangetsu.
AlphonseRules
Thanks for the info MK. So we're at 20 episodes of filler and counting?
[spoiler]I remember his mom dying. That was a good scene. smile.gif [/spoiler]
I might pick up where I left off when I'm done watching Cowboy Bebop.
ἀρχή
Just saw Episode 90.

**Sighs** Long and drawn out sad.gif - Just get on with it!
Zarpia
Ok. I have a couple of questions about the anime since I haven't seen/read nothing about the fillers , well just saw like 1, when they kidnap Ioune and Chad.

might put it in spoilers:
[spoiler]
1-Ishida told them already about his powers right? and in the manga he is training with his father...so has this been out in the anime at all?

2-Ioune confess his felling for Ichigo to that woman whom I don't remember her name. so has she done the same in the anime?
[/spoiler]
MasterKris
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Aug 2 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]428401[/snapback]

Ok. I have a couple of questions about the anime since I haven't seen/read nothing about the fillers , well just saw like 1, when they kidnap Ioune and Chad.

might put it in spoilers:
[spoiler]
1-Ishida told them already about his powers right? and in the manga he is training with his father...so has this been out in the anime at all?

2-Ioune confess his felling for Ichigo to that woman whom I don't remember her name. so has she done the same in the anime?
[/spoiler]

1 - Nope. That's right, no. Also, [spoiler]Ishida got his powers back through Nemu. How sweet is that. smile.gif *right now holding a knife against the neck of Noriyuki Abe* [/spoiler]

2 - Huh?

SWEET PURE JOY! The Bount Arc is finally ova!! NO MORE OF THOSE STINKIN' VAMPIRES AND THOSE IDIOTIC DOLLS! But sadly, the fillers aren't over. There are still more, BUT THE BOUNT ARC ENDED!
Blitz
^ WAH? *throws confetti*
Zarpia
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Aug 2 2006, 02:57 PM) [snapback]428419[/snapback]

2 - Huh?

If she has said to anyone how she feel about Ichigo like in the manga
MasterKris
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Aug 2 2006, 01:25 PM) [snapback]428438[/snapback]

QUOTE(MasterKris @ Aug 2 2006, 02:57 PM) [snapback]428419[/snapback]

2 - Huh?

If she has said to anyone how she feel about Ichigo like in the manga

Not sure about that. I stopped watching fillers now and I only go to blogs and look at the pictures. I never read the summaries. Oh, but tons of OriRuki fluff is in fillers. Yay. (don't forget the good ol' IchiRen!!) *stabs herself*
VeRi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65lg2h58Qe8 sad.gif
Blitz
^ I saw that yesterday. All I have to say is Ichigo sounds HORRIGABLE! WTF? What did they do to him? *~*
MasterKris
QUOTE(VeRi @ Sep 1 2006, 06:55 PM) [snapback]440144[/snapback]

Ah yes, I saw that. *shuddles*

It's like the VA is trying to make him sound... COOL... or something like that... ph34r.gif
He's givin' weird... accents? Effects? Into Ichigo's voice... Rukia's a bit better but still.. I am NOT havin' high hopes for this dub. dry.gif

ARRANCAR ARC! HURRY AND COME! T_T
VeRi
when i hear ichigo's voice i think of power rangers cuz of the guy that voices him :/
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(VeRi @ Sep 1 2006, 10:39 PM) [snapback]440187[/snapback]

when i hear ichigo's voice i think of power rangers cuz of the guy that voices him :/

Yeah. Johnny Yong Bosch voices Ichigo. I think he's a very good voice-actor. He's done Vash from Trigun and Renton from Eureka 7 so I don't think he'll screw it up.
Hanozo
I'm just hoping the scences won't be tampered with like Naruto. They already screwed up the voices and Naruto was seriosly killed with dub.
DarkHaze
bleach confused me lots it fuses different fantasy components
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(lemonbuzz @ Sep 3 2006, 02:29 PM) [snapback]441194[/snapback]

bleach confused me lots it fuses different fantasy components

It can get like that.
Aoi no Shio
I have not yet seen Bleach, but I'm looking forward to it. But from what it sounds like, it would probably be a better experience if I just buy the DVD when it comes out and watch it in Japanese.
InsaneFangirl
I'm a little ashamed to say that I've never seen Bleach, so that includes the original Japanese. I can't say the voices sound too bad, because I have nothing to compare it to. I think the main character sounds alright.

But you should remember this is a thirty second clip. I HATED the FMA dub when I first saw it. It was the first dub I had ever seen besides Pokemon and things like that. But I gave it a chance, (met Vic XD), and grew to love it. I think you guys are judging too quickly. I knew that happens alot at our age (or whatever age you are, I'm 15. Almost 16.) but try to go with the flow, huh?
Blitz
^ If you compare the Japanese Ichigo to the dub, it just doesn't sound right. I mean, the dub's not horrible but it's just too much of a gap. Hopefully, Bosch will do better when he voices more episodes. Right now, though, I'm having doubts.
Zarpia
^I'm scared..should I watch the dub???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.