Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
MasterKris
Hello today all!
No posts when the one hour Valentine Special came up? People must really be against these fillers...

To start off with.... ANOTHER STINKIN' ICHIGO EXPLANATION OF THE PREVIOUS EPISODES ABOUT FILLER STORY WHICH MAKES NO SENSE AND IN WHICH NO POINT MUST BE MAKED AND THAT THESE INTRODUTIONS ON EVERY STUPID SPEICAL ARE JUST THE DAM* THING EVA THAT JUST WASTES TIME ARE MADE?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (good thing they are starting the intros from the beginning of the filler instead of the whole series)

These are the things in the title:
Bleach: The Shinigami Representatives' Accident File Special!
The Successive Kidnappings That Occurred in Karakura Town!
The Surprising Truths That The High School Girl Who Vanished Tell!
The Power of Darkness Reveals Itself!
[attachmentid=3766]

The filler starts off with Ichi and gang in the banks of the river. Ichigo is keep on reapeating, "What should we do? What should we do? How can we...? How??" Renji gets irratated and tells Ichigo to shut up. Ichi gets mad and the two starts to fight, then Ishida and Inoue calms them down. Ichi asks Inoue if she doesn't remember anything when she was held captive. Orihime thinks and shouts happily that there was a tea party and traditional candy. (yeah... I really don't know what that is....) The guys don't really believe her and thinks it's just her imagination. Ishida suggest that they hurry up and find Chad and Kon gets mad b/c they are being played around by junior Modified Souls. Renji saids that Urahara has been missing all afternoon and that Yoruichi's appearance during school was strange. (Aw man... THERE is that horrible picture of Ishida....) Then Ishida wonders why those villains are making them play games and Ichigo saids that it is filled with things that they don't understand.

SOULLLLL SOCIETYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! Best of all... 10TH DIVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HITSU!

Matsumoto explains to Toushi on the event happened to Soi Fong. (if you don't know, she went to the real world just before Ukitake closed the Senkai Gate and ceased the communications) Omaeda? Who's that? *checks character list* (so cute! Hitsu called Yoruichi, the Great Shihouin Yoruichi) (ugh... more importantly... it seems the bad animation fever has taken over Hitsu....) Toushi asks Matsumoto on how she got the info from Omaeda if she was working all day on her Paperwork Day. Matsumoto startles and saids that she just took a break and just happened to meet up with him. So Hitsu asks why are piles and piles of paperwork hidden under the sofa. When the camera goes up to the two again, we see Matsumoto missing.
[attachmentid=3786]
Shiro furiously shouts Matsumoto's name...

Back to Ichi and gang!
Them are thinking hard when Renji suddenly leaves. Ichigo asks where Renji is going and Renji replies he is gonna go back to the Urahara shop. Suddenly fireworks shoot off into the air and a piece of paper flies to Ichi's hands. It's a letter from Rin Rin, and here is what she saids. (Oo! Valentine decorations!!) (*looks at kanji* So Rin Rin's name is really Ririn...)
[attachmentid=3768]

Suddenly, a Gate appears driting down into the town. It's the same Gate from before... the gang is surprised how huge the Gate unlike last time.
[attachmentid=3767]

Ichigo thinks it's another illusion and the Gate opens, sucking everything up. Ichigo gets out of his body into the shinigami form and the gang runs to the unexpected Gate. Meanwhile, Yoruichi and Soi Fong are still running, and eventually comes up to a pink blouse and skirt with some green glowing substance on it. Soi Fong picks the blouse up and sand falls from the inside.
[attachmentid=3788]
Yoruichi comments on how clever 'they' are than they appear. Soi Fong sends the neon substance and the data about it to Soul Society, and meanwhlie in the Pass Through Nine Beliefs....

Hitsu enters the PTNB and there we see Ukitake, Shunsui, and some shinigami with glowing circle thingys... Shunsei proclaims that the kid prodigy came and asks Hitsu to a fight. Hitsu coldy replies he'll pass and comes up to Ukitake and asks what are they doing. Ukitake saids they are doing a little investigating and saids that Soi Fong is sending some data from the real world. Hitsu asks if the Senkai Gate was closed for this and Shunsei answers yes.
[attachmentid=3772]

Ukitake saids that they are trying to find out who those 'aliens' really are. Hitsu asks if this is connect to the Aizen incident, but Ukitake just replies that he doesn't know. One of the shinigami shouts that the sample has arrived. The other shinigami (or should I call it)
[attachmentid=3783]
exclaims that the sample is not found in their database. Hitsu saids it's very strange...

Back to the real world. Ichi and gang made it to the glowing red gate and the mod souls are there. Ichi asks what their goal is, but Ririn replies that it wouldn't be fun if they just told them. The sucking winds get stronger and stronger and Ichi tells everyone to grab onto something. Kon gets sucked into the Gate
[attachmentid=3787]
and Ririn holds up what it seems to be Urahara's hat. (animation looking HORRIBLE here) Ishida gets caught in the sucking wind, then Orihime loses her grip but Ichi jumps in and grabs onto her. Then a bus heads toward Renji and he jumps out of the way to avoid it and flies high in the air. Ichigo hands Orihime to Renji and tells him to take care of her while he goes to destroy the gate. Ichi tries to use Bankai, but he can't release it. Eventually they all get sucked in...

The gang wakes up to find themselves in a weird rocky place. (strangly, Inoue saids "Thank you" when she wakes up... wha?) Ririn's laughter breaks out and the gang finds the mod souls standing on a cliff with Chad tied to a pole behind them. Ririn explains that this will be the final challange stage. In this game, Ichigo and Renji has to defeat Nova and Claude in 5 min while Chad is trapped inside an hour glass.
[attachmentid=3785]

(seems that the humor that is suppose to be seen while Claude gets mad at Nova for not showing reaction to his comment is not that funny...) (REALLY...I HATE it when Ririn uses english words around her sentences.... she sounds so STUPID) Claude changes into Ichigo and attacks Ichi and whlie Nova aims for Renji.
[attachmentid=3780]

Renji swings Zabimaru at Nova, but Nova uses his technique of dimennsions to absorb Renij's attack and backfires it. (he looks funny when he uses it) This scene of Nova is BOTHERING me.
[attachmentid=3782]

And we are back to Soi and Yoru. While they are running toward a railway, a humming voice breaks out. A woman is attracting a train staton guard with her humming. She holds onto him and sucks his neck. Yoruichi tells to Soi Fong to send the data while she jumps on the train and runs toward the woman. Yoruichi changes to her human form just before she attacks the strang woman.

In the PTNB, the data is coming in from Soi Fong.
[attachmentid=3789]

Yoruichi attacks the woman again but she dodges it. Yoruichi tells the woman that she tried to suck his soul and asks who is she. The woman smiles and tells Yoruichi that she will eventually find out. Soi Fong appears and tells Yoru if they should follow her. Yoru tells Soi no.
[attachmentid=3784]
(YES! YORUICHI IS BUTT NAKED!) Yoru tells Soi to go back to Soul Society to report this incident to Ukitake. With that, Soi Fong disappears with Shunpo. Ukitake calls for Sentarou to report those who are involved about the survey that they completed. Shunsei goes leaves saying good night, while Ukitake asks if Hitsu can help with them tomorrow again. Hitsu saids he doesn't mind. (to tell you da truth, I don't think Toushi actually DID anything~ tongue.gif)

Battle STILL going on between the mod souls and Ichi and Renji. Ichi attacks Claude but then Nova disappears and absorbs Ichi's attack and backfires back to him.
[attachmentid=3779]

Everything is getting sucked up again in red glowing light. Renji asks Ichi to use his bankai, but Ichi can't use it. (I LUV it when Ichi saids Ban, but not Kai. It's so cute~!!)
[attachmentid=3773]

The hour glass breaks up and the red glowing light and the sucking and the everything disappears. (well.. only the light and the sucking) Ichi goes up to Chad and tries to untie him, but Chad saids the rope was loose. (seriously in this pic, where IS Inoue looking at?)
[attachmentid=3771]

Ichi asks what happened while Chad was captive. Chad thinks for a while and replies that there was a tea party. Inoue exclaims happily that she was right about the tea party. Ichi then spots Urahara's hat lying on the ground. He goes to pick it up and then saids he now relizes everything. Ichigo shouts Urahara's name and there appears our favorite manager!
[attachmentid=3777]

Urahara asks how Ichi found out, and he saids a stupid reason that makes no sense.
[attachmentid=3778]

After a long Ichi explaination which no one really cares, Ririn said that she and Chad played shougi together and this is why Chad didn't put up any fight and this reason is still not making any sense.
[attachmentid=3781]

Ichi asks Urahara why he did all this. Urahara asks for the hat first and from here, I'll just post pictures of Urahara's explaination.
[attachmentid=3790]

Urahara tells that Yoru was checking out on some bad phenomenon and it all started when Soul Society temporarily shut off its contact with the real world...

ONE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS THAT ISHIDA REVEALED TO THE GANG THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY QUINCY POWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECT? THAT TOTALLY RUINS EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!! HE'S NOT SUPPOSE TO DO THAT! AND THEM PEOPLE ACT AS IF IT'S NOTHING AFTER A SHORT CONVERSATION? MORE IMPORTANTLY, ISHIDA IS THE ONE WHO MOSTLY DOESN'T SEEM TO CARE ABOUT IT AS MUCH ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SEEMS THAT PIERROT IS TRYING TO MAKE ISHIDA'S LOST POWER A LONG LOST JOKE MEMORY!! IT'S NOT CONVINCING FOR ISHIDA TO APPEAR AGAIN WANTING HIS POWERS!! DAM*!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID FILLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUINING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho, Ichi asks Ririn about the broken up downtown, but she saids that was an illusion. Then Ichi asks again about his classmates and Ririn saids....

Meanwhile, the classmates and teachers finally wake up and Keigo asks the sensei why they are doing at the top of the mountain in the middle of the starry night all of a sudden.
[attachmentid=3769]

The sensei admires the stars while the students wonders, 'Is this okay?'
[attachmentid=3770]

Above all, I only managed to finish half of the special. (UNBELIEVABLE...)
I couldn't help it but to make these pics at the bottom... hehe! tongue.gif
Yeah, the first one came out blurry... sorry...
[attachmentid=3774] [attachmentid=3775] [attachmentid=3776]

*SNIFF*
I just think I made my longest post EVA!! Anyone have a tissue?
foolmetal alchemist
Alright...after seeing this episode, I am very confused as to where the fillers are going with this...

[spoiler]
Ishida told everyone about his powers...? I guess the story could still work around that to the main plot...but Rukia coming back already? That makes no sense. How is the plot ever going to come back? Unless...the writers are trying to move Renji, Rukia, Hitsugaya, and the rest of the gang in seperately. >_o
[/spoiler]
MasterKris
They just ruined the big surprise in chap. 195! mad.gif

And what's with those Bleach-like vampires? At least the action is back.
Shinobi Alchemist
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Feb 19 2006, 12:40 AM) [snapback]351608[/snapback]

They just ruined the big surprise in chap. 195! mad.gif

And what's with those Bleach-like vampires? At least the action is back.

Hey, they can still make a surprise out of it! wink.gif Remember that four persons haven't showed up yet. Seeing them come to the real world in [spoiler]school uniforms[/spoiler]may still surprise people! Only two and not all of them has shown up at the moment, after all...
MasterKris
But Rukia IS suppose to be the big one of all when she had lost her powers. I just feel sad that Rukia HAD to appear in a filler. *CRIES*

The animation is so stupid now.... it's really messy and some parts just looks SO wrong.... let me tell ya, it's worse. END THOSE DAM* FILLERS!
edsgirl
What the hell are they doing? I'm glad these fillers are pretty much over. I can't handle anymore of this. Shit this is really bad. I don't see why they couldn't just bring in characters that have nothing to do with the next arc.
MasterKris
What the hell are they doing? I'm glad these fillers are pretty much over. I can't handle anymore of this. Shit this is really bad. I don't see why they couldn't just bring in characters that have nothing to do with the next arc.

Umm... not really... this special is just the beginning of another filler plot so I think the filler will last about 3-5 epi more.
Ailuro
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Feb 18 2006, 07:45 AM) [snapback]351456[/snapback]

Alright...after seeing this episode, I am very confused as to where the fillers are going with this...

[spoiler]
Ishida told everyone about his powers...? I guess the story could still work around that to the main plot...but Rukia coming back already? That makes no sense. How is the plot ever going to come back? Unless...the writers are trying to move Renji, Rukia, Hitsugaya, and the rest of the gang in seperately. >_o
[/spoiler]

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. It seems to really be leaning in that direction.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Feb 18 2006, 07:16 PM) [snapback]351630[/snapback]

Hey, they can still make a surprise out of it! wink.gif Remember that four persons haven't showed up yet. Seeing them come to the real world in [spoiler]school uniforms[/spoiler]may still surprise people! Only two and not all of them has shown up at the moment, after all...

To be honest...I wouldn't be very surprised at seeing any of the characters in school uniforms. sleep.gif

QUOTE(MasterKris @ Feb 18 2006, 08:16 PM) [snapback]351671[/snapback]

But Rukia IS suppose to be the big one of all when she had lost her powers. I just feel sad that Rukia HAD to appear in a filler. *CRIES*

The animation is so stupid now.... it's really messy and some parts just looks SO wrong.... let me tell ya, it's worse. END THOSE DAM* FILLERS!

The animation has been pretty terrble for most of the fillers, but it seemed to improve in the second half of the one hour special...despite Ichigo's face being a bit longer. >D

QUOTE(edsgirl @ Feb 18 2006, 08:34 PM) [snapback]351680[/snapback]

I was thinking that, too...but now it seems as though we'll have to suffer through another ark (that doesn't seem to be a small one) of fillers. >_o
Zarpia
Damn it! now I need to see the fillers to know what turn this anime is taking >< I don't like that they will probably not follow the manga T__T
MasterKris
Damn it! now I need to see the fillers to know what turn this anime is taking >< I don't like that they will probably not follow the manga T__T

Darn, those PIERROT guys are smart. And I have a bad feeling that the 3 mod souls WON'T disappear after the filler.... ph34r.gif

Anybody luved the Shinigami's Cup, Golden? That wink of Ukitake KILLED ME!! biggrin.gif
Blitz
I am thoroughly pissed at how they screwed up Rukia's reappearance scene. And this filler is just... it was okay at the beginning but as it progresses it gets crappier.

Fillers are supposedly going to end at episode 70 but we'll just have to wait, I guess...

@MasterKris: The Golden Cup was hilarious. The Yoruichi and Soi Fon thing... *dies* laugh.gif
MasterKris
[SPOILER]Well.... everyone's wishes on Hanatarou's appearance came true now.... (CREEPY~ blink.gif )
Does this have connections to the new OVA?? (poor Hanatarou.... I feel so srry for him~)

Sigh~ I was just watching the time on the player, wishing this episode will hurry up and end, CAUSE THIS EPISODE WAS SO POINTLESS!! I kinda thought that leader of the Bound type guy was creepy~ (He looks like an imitation of Gin... dry.gif )

I luved Rukia's reaction to Claude!! biggrin.gif AWw~~ Sad Kon, shocked!

Anyone noticed the new translations to My Pace? One of the translations from, All Fails, changed to, All Friends, which doesn't sound right.... I liked the previous translations better.

Looks like Don Kon whateva is still not gone from hearts of SOME characters yet~ ph34r.gif

All fails indeed. Rukia and Hanatarou's appearance, looks like the anime is taking these fillers into their own anime plot.....[/SPOILER]
foolmetal alchemist
[spoiler]
Hanatarou's come to the living world? blink.gif How can the anime ever turn back to the manga plot with twists like this one? >_o Also...there's something strange about Rukia in this episode...it seems like her voice actor's not using the same tone or something...
[/spoiler]
These fillers are killing me. It's been...eight episodes? sad.gif That would mean there's still at least five more to come. If it's any more episodes than that, or if the anime turns off into it's own seperate plot, I might just stop watching it.
Zarpia
Still more filler? O.o I thought they were over by now dry.gif

I need to see them too...
edsgirl
I should have followed Bacon's lead and left the fillers alone. Well, let me know when the main story picks up again. I'm done with it.
MasterKris
[spoiler]

Hanatarou's come to the living world? How can the anime ever turn back to the manga plot with twists like this one? >_o Also...there's something strange about Rukia in this episode...it seems like her voice actor's not using the same tone or something...[/spoiler]

[SPOILER]Really? huh.gif
I didn't notice Rukia's strange voice. Or r u talking about her when she uses her high pitched squeaky voice in front of other people?
[/SPOILER]

I'm still gonna watch the fillers. Or there will be no exicitment for me on every Wed.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Feb 24 2006, 02:11 PM) [snapback]354218[/snapback]

[SPOILER]Really? huh.gif
I didn't notice Rukia's strange voice. Or r u talking about her when she uses her high pitched squeaky voice in front of other people?
[/SPOILER]

I'm still gonna watch the fillers. Or there will be no exicitment for me on every Wed.

Well, I would say it was mostly her polite voice she uses at school. Her normal voice sounded different, too, but not as big of a difference.

Maybe I'm just imagining things...it has been a few episodes since I heard Rukia's voice.
Blitz
^Rukia's voice sounded okay to me...

I wish they'd just hurry up with the fillers. I wanna see Ulquiorra and Grimmjow... <--- Spoilerish?
MasterKris
^Nah~
For those who aren't up-to-date yet, they won't really know who they are!

With the title of the next epi, it looks like the story is around Ishida.

I JUST HATE IT HOW THEY ARE INTRODUCING THE SOUL SOCIETY!! ALL THEY DO IS JUST COLLECT INFO AND TALK TALK TALK!! Until they have some real meaning to these fillers, I kinda wish for them to stay hidden.

EDIT: *checks date*
HUh? It looks like they are resting next week...
Carnal Malefactor
...are the fillers over yet?
Zarpia
I don't think so, since the begining and ending songs are the same. And I haven't watch any of them tongue.gif

"Bleach as been officially licenced" well that's what Bleach7 said...
MasterKris
Wow... epi 72 was LAME.
[spoiler]All they did was runnin' away from water for 15 min!! Hantarou's appearance made me groan, NOW GANJU?? KILL ME!! UGH! Ooo yeah, Hantarou's ponytail was wub.gif
Now we know that the Ishida family owns a hospital, a big one with tiles that has blue crosses as its lining! laugh.gif
(Ichigo's family owns a clinic.... ARE THE KUROSAKI AND ISHIDA FAMILY MEANT TO BE RIVALS? i.e. Shinigami and Quincy)
Orihime, Ichigo, and Rukia's smile in the beginnin' CREEPED me out!
The Shinigami Golden was fairly amusin'.
OMG! The new enemies! One of them looks like Ishida's tiny clone! [/spoiler]

ANOTHER one hour speical next next week... (no epi next week)
And another hour speical after that!
From the anime news, fillers will still go up to epi 76... GROAN...
But I checked up at anime news. The openings go up to 25 episodes and the endings go up to around 11-13 episodes. (Ichirin no Hana started at epi 52 and My Pace started at epi 64) So starting from episode 78 or so, a new openin' and endin' is gonna start. With this, I think the fillers might end at epi 77....

"Bleach as been officially licenced" well that's what Bleach7 said...

Some people think that's a fake announement.... is it? Cause BleachPortal announced that it was all a rumor like the Bleach rumor of, Bleach endin' at epi 70 or somethin'.
Zarpia
well.... link

Lunar: Dropped
Bleach-Society: Still subbing
Dattebayo: Still subbing
Hell-fansubs: Dropped
edsgirl
No, it really is licensed now. Which doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, considering it makes a ton of money for Viz. It seems like a mistake IMO.
Jedi28
I wish Funimation had picked it up instead of Viz. Viz does a great job with the Mangas but I usually don't like their dubs. Funimation matches the voices to the characters better. But I'm glad it's licensed, means I can start buying it once the DVD's start releasing. I heard somewhere that the filler arc was around 20-25 episodes long. They started at episode 64 I believe which would mean they wouldn't end until 84 or so. I hope not personally, I want to see chapter 118 animated. Anyone know when the Sealed Soul Frenzy OVA is coming out? I seem to remember it being April or something. Also, has anyone heard any new News about the Bleach movie that's supposed to come out this December? I haven't heard anything about it in a while.
MasterKris
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Mar 17 2006, 11:21 AM) [snapback]364582[/snapback]

well.... link

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's my gun? Oh, there it is. *runs off to San Francisco*
Blitz
Viz did pretty good with Naruto so there is still hope for Bleach. When my brother told me Bleach was licensed I almost had a heart attack. Thank god it wasn't 4Kids that got it... o_O
Jedi28
Don't even THINK of such a thing! biggrin.gif
Blitz
^Haha, true.
MasterKris
QUOTE(Blitz @ Mar 17 2006, 06:10 PM) [snapback]364827[/snapback]

Viz did pretty good with Naruto so there is still hope for Bleach. When my brother told me Bleach was licensed I almost had a heart attack. Thank god it wasn't 4Kids that got it... o_O

Now, lets list the things of, What if 4Kids dubbed Bleach.
One, there is no Hollow!Ichigo.
Two, There's no such thing as hollows, division 11, and Menos Grandes. (and for perverts out there, no Yoruichi showing off her body)
Three, division twelve will be runned by the FoxBox robot.
Four, Aizen will never ever die. (yay!)
Five, instead of the original episodes, TONS of filler episodes will be aired.
Six, Gin's eyes will be replaced with shiny, enormous, shoujo-y eyes.
Seven...
FullMetal Shrimp
(New to the Bleach Anime Discussion, but a fan of it for a while now.) I can't believe LUNAR dropped out of subbing Bleach... They did it so well, too. I'm beginning to hate these fillers more and more. They just seem to never end. At least they're better than the Naruto fillers, in my opinion anyway. I'd like to just stop watching Bleach Fillers, but then I'm afraid I might miss something important... Anyone see the Bleach OVA yet? It's AWESOME. It gave me new hope for Bleach, and the animation and quality were much better. Now I hate the fillers even more because there can't be anything that awesome for a while. >:(
Jedi28
Sorry if someone else pointed this out already but Anime News Network reports that Adult Swim will be airing Bleach starting this fall. That's pretty fast for the dubbing it seems, or maybe not? I don't know how those things work so I can't say.

Oh yeah, I had a question too. I haven't been watching the fillers but I've seen quite a few screencaps. It seems to be from those screencaps that the quality of animation has gone up considerably in the latest episodes. Is that just me? I'm not saying the quality was bad before, but it wasn't quite on par with say FMA. Is it just me?
MasterKris
The animation for the fillers is up to the point where it's okay now. IT'S THE STUPID PLOT I'M HATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE BOUNDS?? COME ON!! THIS FILLER ARC IS NEVER GONNA END!! (besides, Aizen can pwned Kariya x1000000000000000000000 without lifting his finger) I just think, why not just leave the Bounds alone so Aizen can get rid of them? They're in the way of his evil plans. The 11th division captain battle was shown, so it wasn't all that bad. At least we know SOMEONE didn't accept Kenpachi. dry.gif
(I really liked the last Shinigami's Cup; Golden! HITSU IS CALLED A KID!! laugh.gif *it's true though, but it's not something you'll call a captain*)

BLEACH OVAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
Positive: NO FILLERS! MORE ACTION! WHOOT! And our three most fav character's appearances!!!!!!!!!!!! HITSUGAYA'S BANKAI IS SHOWN!! WHOOT! (though I kinda wanted the manga to show its ability first than the anime.... ) My most fav part is, THE ED!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
Yay! Different clothes for shinigamis! A truley rare footages of them. Byakuya's formal 18th century outfit just cracked me up high in the air! laugh.gif Awwwwwww~~ Toushi in school uniform is just so kawaii!! wub.gif Kenpachi and Yachiru is just train-related all the way. The sudden UrahxYoru cannon was VERY unexpected.... ph34r.gif But Soi Fong coming after and getting angry was hilarious! Nice to show all the 5 heros at the end. I was disappointed that Orhime, Ishida, and Chad never appeared. "Go home safely." You won't really get much out of this when you're right at home watching on your comp, but that remark coming out of Gin's mouth, you just get sudders. *shudder* Is Tousen SMOKING?? I THOUGHT HE WAS FOR JUSTICE AND HE'S SMOKIN'????????

Negative: Wow... five captains, two vice captains, one seated officer, and Yoruichi... we BARELY get action out of them... (cept for Renji and Hitsu) It seemed as if they never even needed to be appeared.... even though Kenpachi didn't fought, I still enjoyed his presence! biggrin.gif Soi Fong and Yoruichi = talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk
The OVA was seriously short, I wish they put more into it, like, COMMON SENSE PERHAPS AND NO PLOTHOLES?? Bashin sucks ALL of Ichigo's reiatsu and then Ichi goes, "Wait, I still have some left." and goes into bankai. Yeah, Ichi is truely our powerful hero. dry.gif All Bashin said was, "I am the blade" And Ichigo goes, "GASP! HE MERGED WITH HIS ZANPAKUTOU" and suddenly out of knowhere, stated his theory that made no sense what so eva. And using that theory, he suddenly just chops Bashin in half. PLOTHOLE ANYONE?? More past should have been revealed to get a fine grip of understanding and please, MORE ACTION?? The only true action we seen was Hitsugaya using his bankai. Period. Sigh~~~~~~~

This OVA is pretty short and simple, but it's a life saver with those UTTER CRAP fillers. Yoruichi's voice seem to be... different... and so is Yuzu's... (oh yeah, I really liked it when she suddenly shouted, "OH NO! DADDY HAVE BEEN SHOT!" laugh.gif ) The picture of Ichigo, Karin, and Yuzu going, HUh??, was just amusing~~

HOPE THE FILLERS END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me like strawberries.
Sleeping Forest
*points up*
wow, that one long post...
Jedi28
So I was watching that long forty minute episode 73-74 or something like that. I actually did it on accident, I thought it was the OVA and then when I realized it wasn't I figured might as well finish watching it. Anyway, there's a scene fairly early on where Ishida is walking through the rain, he collapses and that lady finds him. During that scene there's a sad piano melody playing (the first part and last part, where it's just the piano) and I was thinking isn't that the exact same tune they use at points in FMA?????? I'm sure it is, I can't think of an exact scene right now and I've lent out my FMA soundtracks but I could swear it's the identical tune. Am I just nuts?
Riza Babe
Lol, I like the ending for the Ova. When you see Byakuya in that suit and everyone else?!!! ZOMG XD
Zarpia
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Mar 17 2006, 04:06 PM) [snapback]364721[/snapback]

QUOTE(Zarpia @ Mar 17 2006, 11:21 AM) [snapback]364582[/snapback]

well.... link

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's my gun? Oh, there it is. *runs off to San Francisco*

OMG! I'm lmao with your comment laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
FullMetal Shrimp
I have some more comments on the OVA... Yeah, Hitsugaya was awesome, and it showed more of his bankai than he did before on one of the episodes. There's just something about short people that make them so awesome... Ex. Edward and Hitsugaya. Plus, the White Hair, and it's spikey too! So cool. XD

Now that I think about it a little bit, the fillers really aren't all that bad, but comparing them to previous Bleach episodes and the Manga Chapters they really do suck...

*Possible Spoilers for Bleach and the OVA (Sorry, I don't know how to make one of those white boxes that you highlight sad.gif ).

There was one thing I did think about though... I'm not sure if this is correct or anything, but I got to thinking about the power of Hollow Ichigo. All the people that went to fight that one guy from the OVA found it quite difficult to defeat that bad guy (Forgot his name...), even thought they didn't really fight him or anything, I think they may have struggled a little bit if they did. And although Hitsugaya was awesome, he wasn't even able to kill him (I'm not saying he's weak or anything). But Ichigo was able to defeat him quite easily on Bankai, with very little of his power left. Any if you think about it, Hollow Ichigo was able to squish Byakuya like an ant, and he's much more stronger that Ichigo because he knows how to use that power. I bet he could even wipe out all of Soul Society with his Hollow Form, and I kind of think it's unfair in this OVA because it shows that the Captains and stuff are almost obsolete to Ichigo. Just something to think about. tongue.gif I still loved the OVA though, just that one little thing.
Blitz
The end of the OVA was great... Byakuya in a suit was great but Aizen, Ichimaru, and Tousen just knocked me out of my chair... laugh.gif

Episode 73 was WTF... I wanna see Ulquiorra~ Wahh.... Fillers must end...
edsgirl
I liked the credits for the OVA too. That was about it. Oh and Gin and Aizen at the very end was awesome! I love that creepy face. Byakuya was just too pimpish!

So I heard a rumor about Bleach coming to AS. Which I'm not all that surprised about, but I just hope it doesn't create the insane fans like Inuyasha did.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Apr 2 2006, 07:07 PM) [snapback]373405[/snapback]
So I heard a rumor about Bleach coming to AS.

Not a rumor. AS announced it At New York Upfront. They'll also be airing Eureka Seven. sad.gif
edsgirl
The AS boards are going to be even more unbearable than they already are. I feel like weeping.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Apr 2 2006, 08:13 PM) [snapback]373444[/snapback]

The AS boards are going to be even more unbearable than they already are. I feel like weeping.

AS Boards? Don't you mean Bleach boards?
edsgirl
No. The AS boards are going to be worse once the Bleach fans come over.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Apr 2 2006, 08:17 PM) [snapback]373449[/snapback]

No. The AS boards are going to be worse once the Bleach fans come over.
I don't see how a place brimming with Inuyasha fans can possibly get any worse. huh.gif
JoshP1389
AS Boards will result in a 4chan forum war. AS is selecting the most stupidest shows that will make you gay nowadays and try to advertise them with flashy colors and CG in their "surreal" fashion.
MasterKris
Hope they at least keep the divisions into divisions and not companies like the manga. dry.gif
I can't even IMAGINE how their voices are gonna sound like, someone get me vitamin pills.
*chokes on one*

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope that it will be better than Naruto dub. *bangs head on wall*
DZBrick6
Interesting...I considered the news re: Bleach GOOD news...and yet here y'all are moping over it getting a little extra, well-deserved attention...how about we agree to give AS a chance and see what happens before we crucify them...
phoenix dying
QUOTE(DZBrick6 @ Apr 4 2006, 08:59 AM) [snapback]374310[/snapback]

Interesting...I considered the news re: Bleach GOOD news...and yet here y'all are moping over it getting a little extra, well-deserved attention...how about we agree to give AS a chance and see what happens before we crucify them...

they had there chance before, and blew it dry.gif ...multiple times. Lets do the 'witch hunt' now, and get it over with...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.