Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Thievesvinegar
Didn't you just die when Aizen slicked his hair back?

What manga chapter was mayuri's true form reveled? I don't remember it and need to see it.
Shinobi Alchemist
I was surprised when I saw that Mayuri had blue hair tongue.gif
Byakuya started to act like brother for the first time! But that was thanks to Ichigo, of course!

Damn...there will be no Bleach for me to download during my whole holiday. I was looking forward to watch Bleach on my Christmas holiday tongue.gif

I hope that the fillers will be about the Captains or Vice-captains pasts. If that old man Don Kanonji shows up, I'll do the same thing with Bleach as I've done with Naruto: I will stop downloading it for a while till the fillers stop dry.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 22 2005, 05:19 AM) [snapback]332425[/snapback]

Didn't you just die when Aizen slicked his hair back?

laugh.gif That was a cool move. That was a good indicator that the old Aizen was gone for good. That and the trail of ass whoopings he left behind.
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 22 2005, 05:19 AM) [snapback]332425[/snapback]

What manga chapter was mayuri's true form reveled? I don't remember it and need to see it.

That would be chapter 172. There's a better shot of his naked body too. Not so smexy though.ph34r.gif But the face is nice to look at.
Blitz
QUOTE(phoenix alchemist @ Dec 21 2005, 05:47 PM) [snapback]332227[/snapback]

QUOTE(Blitz @ Dec 21 2005, 04:25 PM) [snapback]332189[/snapback]

QUOTE(edsgirl @ Dec 21 2005, 04:12 PM) [snapback]332186[/snapback]

No more Bleach till Jan. 10. sad.gif

WHAAAAAT!? o_O

watch the freaking "preview" at the end of the episode dry.gif

Sorry, my bad. I don't take the time to watch the previews anymore since I'm up with the manga.
CRAP ALCHEMIST
Don't you think that the drawing are worse in the anime? And I mean by a lot.
Riza Babe
Bleh, all the captains should have attacked him instead of looking at him and saying Aizen!!
Shinobi Alchemist
Yeah, that was kinda stupid. Aizen isn't that strong so he can defeat 10 other Captains plus some Vice-captains and Yoruichi tongue.gif Only Yamamoto himself would own him! If he'd use his bankai or something, of course.
Lawl
QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Dec 28 2005, 09:52 AM) [snapback]334473[/snapback]

Yeah, that was kinda stupid. Aizen isn't that strong so he can defeat 10 other Captains plus some Vice-captains and Yoruichi tongue.gif Only Yamamoto himself would own him! If he'd use his bankai or something, of course.

Actually, Aizen could probably kill Yamamoto with ease, Kyouka Suigetsu's complete hypnosis effect would be more than enough to take on Yamamoto.

Rremember what Aizen's shikai did to Hitsugaya? Hitsugaya's bankai was nothing compared to Aizens shikai, i'd hate to see Aizen use bankai. o.O
Scar-San
What are you thinking about Zaraki Kenpachi's zanpaku-to. İ think if he can manage to learn his name, he will gone be unstopable with Shikai and maybe..Bankai. İ know it is hard to learn its name after many years but its posible.
MasterKris
Just watched the Bleach musical... *shudders* man, seeing real live shinigami singing and dancing can be very CREEPY...
Can't wait for the one hour special. happy.gif
Shinobi Alchemist
QUOTE(Lawl @ Dec 31 2005, 10:59 AM) [snapback]335544[/snapback]

QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Dec 28 2005, 09:52 AM) [snapback]334473[/snapback]

Actually, Aizen could probably kill Yamamoto with ease, Kyouka Suigetsu's complete hypnosis effect would be more than enough to take on Yamamoto.

Rremember what Aizen's shikai did to Hitsugaya? Hitsugaya's bankai was nothing compared to Aizens shikai, i'd hate to see Aizen use bankai. o.O

Yeah, Hitsugaya was owned by Aizen, but Yamamoto owns all the other captains!

Only his reiatsu makes everything near him burn tongue.gif Aizen wouldn't lose against Yamamoto so easy, but still...he would lose against someone who can burn everything he wants rolleyes.gif

And do you remember when Yoruichi and Soi Fong appeared? When Yoruichi said : "Don't move a single muscle or you'll be dead", Aizen would be dead if that yellow light didn't come to the rescue. So Aizen isn't unbeatable after all ph34r.gif
It's just about striking before he uses his zanpakutou. Which I think Yamamoto is capable of.
Blitz
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Jan 1 2006, 07:30 PM) [snapback]335979[/snapback]

Just watched the Bleach musical... *shudders* man, seeing real live shinigami singing and dancing can be very CREEPY...
Can't wait for the one hour special. happy.gif

I saw a bit of the musical, too. *shudders with MasterKris*
Scar-San
Just wait until Kenpachi learn his zanpaku-to's name. After that Aizen will get a very powerful rival. Without a shikai Kenpachi became a captain. İ cant imagine his power when he became able to use bankai. cool.gif
MasterKris
RAW EPI 63 AND 64 IS OUT!!
And the rumors about the 22 fillers, it's true. Oh, and by the way... it's actually 24 fillers....

From BleachExile
Episode 63 & 64 Tomorrow
10 Jan 2006 by dyne
YES, that's right. After a huge break of no bleach anime, it's only a day away from the 1 hour special Episode 63 and 64 of the Bleach anime series to be exact. It will be released on the internet in raw form in about 15 hours from now. Sadly, all the fighting is over for now and it seems as though in the very near future, the bleach anime is taking the same root as Naruto and going to have a full season of fillers (24 episodes). That kinda sucks if the rumors are true... we all know how crappy Naruto has gotten just from those ridiculously stupid fillers. I can only hope that Bleach has somewhat more sastifying fillers.

That aside the Bleach manga will be released this week, so you can expect 211 around Thursday.

BleachExile is growing larger each and every month and servers are constantly being over worked, so if you can spare a few dollars we would greatly appreciate it.

Darn...
VeRi
yea but i hope they show some of rukias drawings in the fillers smile.gif if not.. i can bare fillers of bleach better than i can bare fillers of naruto
Shinobi Alchemist
After seeing the preview of the first filler episode, I think these fillers are going to be much better than the Naruto fillers tongue.gif
MasterKris
After seeing the preview of the first filler episode, I think these fillers are going to be much better than the Naruto fillers

But it kinda ruins the [spoiler]'shinigami in schooluniform surprirse' since Renji is already in the human world.[/spoiler]

MAN!
The first half of the speical was STUPID. They showed the preview fights of the past episodes, which is just like the last one hour special. But the radio show of Kon, Ichigo, Renji, Hitsu, and Yoruichi was amusing. The ending was touching, it ended right before Ichigo entered his house. I'm saving this episode.

Blitz
Getting 63 at the moment. Yay~

Off topic-ish: Does anyone know if the Bleach manga's back yet?
edsgirl
QUOTE(Blitz @ Jan 13 2006, 04:24 PM) [snapback]338219[/snapback]

Getting 63 at the moment. Yay~

Off topic-ish: Does anyone know if the Bleach manga's back yet?

I don't think so. It was supposed to be back this week.

Anyway, the first part of the special was alright, but unecessary. I've been missing Ishida, (since he's disappeared from the manga dry.gif ) and I love seeing people run away from Unohana. Oh I hope the fillers don't suck like Naruto's.
Carnal Malefactor
...boob jokes... who doesn't love 'em?
Zarpia
so how many filler are we gonna see? 20? 22?
Riza Babe
Lol I liked ep 64^^ biggrin.gif Renji looks hot in the 60's outfit^^ Heh lol the ending was alright but I thought it was really cute with the birdy! biggrin.gif Helmet guy looks hot happy.gif
MasterKris
For me, epi 64 was.... WAS... *screams to end of earth*
Is it me, or did the Bleach character's eyes got... BIG? And the new Bleach ending, WHAT THE HECT ARE THOSE THINGS? It looks like something from a shojo anime...
Blitz
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Jan 19 2006, 11:54 PM) [snapback]340461[/snapback]

For me, epi 64 was.... WAS... *screams to end of earth*
Is it me, or did the Bleach character's eyes got... BIG? And the new Bleach ending, WHAT THE HECT ARE THOSE THINGS? It looks like something from a shojo anime...

Ditto on the ending... "things." It's peculiar. But at least, in my opinion, it's better than LIFE.

The filler itself was pretty funny. The "Free Loader-dono" part was funny~
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Blitz @ Jan 22 2006, 09:25 PM) [snapback]341568[/snapback]

Ehh, I did enjoy that part, but the rest of the episode didn't really feel like Bleach at all...I can't stand the new ending theme, or it's animation. It doesn't fit well with the opening theme or the show. I get the feeling I'm not going to like these fillers....
edsgirl
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Jan 22 2006, 09:31 PM) [snapback]341570[/snapback]

QUOTE(Blitz @ Jan 22 2006, 09:25 PM) [snapback]341568[/snapback]

Ehh, I did enjoy that part, but the rest of the episode didn't really feel like Bleach at all...I can't stand the new ending theme, or it's animation. It doesn't fit well with the opening theme or the show. I get the feeling I'm not going to like these fillers....

Ditto. I was going to try and stick it out with the fillers, but I can't. The only way I'll watch them is if Renji, Gin, Ukitake or Urahara are in them. Wasn't Renji adorable? That dude is just too smexy for his own good wub.gif
MasterKris
The ED music was awsome!! Really addictive!! But it's the visuals I'm talking that it sucked. AND THE NEW VILLIANS LOOK LIKE CRAP! Also while they're looking from far away while the gang fights or something, it's just like those girl-action animes... I did heard that Kubo Tite helped make the filler so that it won't ruin the future plot of Bleach.
Zarpia
ohmy.gif I have good news laugh.gif well the ep that will air in feb 14 is one hour special and will be the last filler ep.
MasterKris
On Valentine's Day?? That's a nice surprise... so many one hour specials... not that I hate it, but I just think that too many is weird...
Zarpia
^I know, I would have preffer to have then like before, not a filler a week.
MasterKris
Wait... those THINGS on the new ED... are those... one of the soul candy mascots?? Probably not, but they do look similar... espacially that HUGE pic of the bunny that appeared around the beginning of the ED...
I HOPE they change the visuals into the soul society visuals, like how Life changed from the real world gang to the soul society gang.
Blitz
I got 65 but I have yet to watch it...

By the way, edsgirl, love your matching avi and sig. Yay for Rabi and D.Gray!
edsgirl
QUOTE(Blitz @ Jan 26 2006, 06:57 PM) [snapback]343470[/snapback]

I got 65 but I have yet to watch it...

By the way, edsgirl, love your matching avi and sig. Yay for Rabi and D.Gray!

Thanks love! I'm loving D. Gray right about now. I couldn't decide on Ravi or Kanda, but Ravi won this round. I plan on doing Kanda and Allen next time.

I haven't watched this episode yet, but I really don't care too. I just don't feel that urgency that I used to, even though I'm a manga reader. I just can't wait for it to get back to the main story.
MasterKris
Thanks love! I'm loving D. Gray right about now. I couldn't decide on Ravi or Kanda, but Ravi won this round. I plan on doing Kanda and Allen next time.

YAY!! Allen~!!
Another DGM fan found!! tongue.gif

I watched Bleach 65... not a rush, I thought the episode was kinda pointless... the only real major thing that happen was that [spoiler]this time, Chad got kidnapped.[/spoiler]
And what the hect?? How did Bleach suddenly became a detective anime?? Ishida picking locks, telling from the crime scene "there are two cups, so Inoue-san must have let in someone", a mysterious phonecall from someone and the gang going place to place where the caller tells. Ichigo getting mad at the caller for not letting Inoue go, gang asks the famous detective question, "what is the most recent even that happen or basically, what did you do today?", Urahara tracing a phonecall, even recording it, is Bleach turning into a mystery plot storyline?? The episode was DUMB. All the gang did was running around place to place (even to Urahara's shop). Also, it is found out that the 'gate' is not [spoiler]the gate way to hell[/spoiler] The Shinigami's Cup Golden at the end was amusing~ the short is getting better now, it's actually FUNNY. The ED is really getting me in now.... I like the song too much... (though the visual horrifies me) It got in my head, so I decided to draw a doodle from the song. Also, in the beginning where the Soul Society 'explains' WHY they are not looking for Aizen was dumb... it had to be done task though... at least the captains appeared. (cept for Byakuya, is he sitll sick in bed? oh wait.... I mean injured...)

I just can't wait for the next episode. dry.gif
ChibiOtakuElric
Ive seen up 2 episode 32 its pretty good
MasterKris
NO WAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
I donno whether to say epi. 66 was... AWSOME!! blink.gif
The filler was actually good!! Very well thoughted out, and more screen time for Ishida! Humor, yes! And we FINALLY know who those werird villains are!! (It kinda explains those weird dolls at the ED)
The filler is finally intersting me! But the thing is, the plot is more to a mystery. Another detective work for Ishida and gang. It also tells why the villians kidnapped Orihime and Chad. WATCH THIS DAM* FILLER!! It doesn't have any action, but still interesting. And Kon is made into a backpack.

P.S. The Shinigami Women Association short is on the last few seconds of epi. 66. It only introduces them, but still something to be watched.
Blitz
*gasp* MUST GET 66! *opens up new browser*
Zarpia
O.o i just skip througth all the ep XD. and by MasterKris comment now...I might actually watch it >D
edsgirl
*Goes to watch it immediately*

It better be that freaking good, otherwise I wouldn't put the rush on it!
MasterKris
If you are looking for high action and battles in the filler, then it will not be as good as you think. It's more like... a mystery plot.. just a puzzle. The first few minutes aren't good. There were lots of people who did hate this filler, mostly action-desire fans. I should I call this filler... hmm... *goes to dictionary.com*
ah! Brain-teaser. So if you do not like this filler, *goes hide*

This filler's main character is Ishida. I guess they're putting him on the spotlight before the Arrancar season.

This filler is pretty neat to watch. It's just the sudden change from bloody battles into an enigma plot.
Blitz
Watched the episode. Quite good except for the fact that there's so much irritating laughter from the girl. *shudders*

The Kon getting made into a backpack was just... *wipes away a tear* hilarious.
MasterKris
I luved the part when Kon starts to punch Ichigo saying, "BAKA, BAKA, BAKA, BAKA, BAKA, BAKA, BAKA, etc." laugh.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Feb 2 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]345924[/snapback]

If you are looking for high action and battles in the filler, then it will not be as good as you think. It's more like... a mystery plot.. just a puzzle. The first few minutes aren't good. There were lots of people who did hate this filler, mostly action-desire fans. I should I call this filler... hmm... *goes to dictionary.com*
ah! Brain-teaser. So if you do not like this filler, *goes hide*

This filler's main character is Ishida. I guess they're putting him on the spotlight before the Arrancar season.

This filler is pretty neat to watch. It's just the sudden change from bloody battles into an enigma plot.

Bah, why change Bleach into a different genre of anime? They should just keep it as an action show. Leave mysteries for shows like Spiral, or Detective Conan.
MasterKris
Bah, why change Bleach into a different genre of anime? They should just keep it as an action show. Leave mysteries for shows like Spiral, or Detective Conan.

CONAN!!
When I watched the filler, I thought, "wait, is this Detective Conan or somethin'?" Hect, I tell you that the zanpakutos don't even appear anymore.

We do see Soi Fong next epi., perhaps some action might come.
edsgirl
I sure hope so. It hasn't been a bad filler arc, but certainly not the best.

I want a Kon backpack! ohmy.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I'm not bothering with the filler. Wake me up when the real fun begins again.
MasterKris
Just watched the fun fun filler. And here's what i thought as I watched.

(not putting spoiler tags cause there is no point in doing so)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought the title thingy design, "Bleach 67" for this epi. was kinda coolz.

Yay. Another game...

So, there's a fake amongst them... huh? Then it would be either Inoue or Chad....

*shudders~*
Rin Rin's laugh AND smile creeps me out...

How smart Renji!! You figured out that there's only two villians!! *gives him a cookie*
[attachmentid=3589]

Whoa, when Ichigo smashed his feet onto Kon, I though Inoue did also since her foot is like right behind Kon...
[attachmentid=3588]

They wasted 2 MIN TO FIGURE OUT WHAT EXTERMINATE MEANS????

Yeah, just let Ishida do the talking around here.

What the? Keigo's eyes look.... larger than before...

LIke this part.
[attachmentid=3583]

WHAT THE?? WHEN DID THEY SUDDENLY CHANGE THEIR CLOTHES TO SCHOOL UNIFORMS?? MORE IMPORTANTLY, HOW DID THEY EVEN GET IT?? Loaners?

Huh?? Renji's in class?? Did the school allow him to come in?

The close-up face of Renji is kinda bothering me.... (cause he looks STUPID in a way....)

"This is a textbook?"(Renji)
Doesn't the shinigami acadamy have one?

Haha! Kurosaki brothers!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE YAOINESS OF ICHIGOXRENJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT BURNS MY EYESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad that's over and Ichi can finally explain it.

huh?? wha?? Tatsuki's been kidnapped also?

SOUL SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ukitake!! So he closed the gate huh?

SOI FONG?? WHY IS SHE LEAVING THE GATE?? Haha... Yoruichi called her....

Hey~ The guys get to play baseball while the girls run a marathon?? Cruel...

WOW!! Ishida used the most lame excuse EVER. And he's the smart one...

Whoa... wat the hect is wrong with Inoue??

Why are they looking for Yoruichi? Shouldn't they be looking for Urahara??

THEY ARE USING INTUITION?? WHY CAN'T THEY JUST ASK QUESTIONS THAT ONLY THAT THE REAL ONE WOULD KNOW??

Haha!! Ishida is trying to prove the justice in himself by sewing!!

They're just passing the suspicion to each other....
[attachmentid=3584]

What BIG eyes Rin Rin has...

So, they just make the person disappear/? IN FRONT OF EVERYONE??

Whoa!! A nice flip by Ichigo!!

Okay, THAT GIRL IS PISSING ME OFF WITH HER BLAHBER!

So it was Chad huh? icic... I DON'T GET HOW ICHIGO SOLVED IT!! Soi Fong and Yoruichi just jumped onto the window and Ichigo asks who those were and Chad is like, "who knows? It was a single strong woman" And then Ichigo saids that Chad is fake cause he doesn't know that Yoruichi is a form of a cat cause he's the fake?? I don't get it... at least the other evidence was good enough, Chad doesn't get sacred so easily by something so little...

WHY ARE THEY COMMENTING ON EVERY SENTENCE?? IT'S LIKE POKÉMON!

ANOTHER GAME?? Won't it EVER end?

And finally it ends~

Preview:

OMG!! HITSU IN THE NEXT EPI.~
Yoruichi goes naked again... WHOAAAAAAA!!!!!!! ISHIDA LOOKS SO WRONG!! WAT'S UP WITH HIS FACE??
[attachmentid=3585]

Shinigami Golden:
KA! THAT VOICE!! IT WAS HITSU! HITSUGAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! XXXXXD HE APPEARS AT THE END! KAAAA!!!

Ukitake... what did u do to Hitsu?? Oh, yeah, he closed the gate... me forgot...

Hitsu sure has a SMALL hand....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXD
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! UKITAKE'S ATTACK OF THE SNAKIES!!
[attachmentid=3586]
[attachmentid=3587]
Poor Hitsu~ always treated like a child by Ukitake~ (after I heard that Ukitake likes to give candies and snacks to Hitsu cause they have the same name (Jyuushirou, Toushirou), this is actually the FIRST TIME I'M SEEING IT.... (cept for the part in Hitsu's b-day VJ color special, but that was kinda short and small though....)

--------------------------------------------------

overall, the filler SUCKED. FINALLY the next epi is the one hour special that will end the dam* filler!! This epi is not worth ur comp space,
phoenix dying
These fillers are makeing me angry mad.gif
THEY SUCK! or as i have used in the past

ASS CRAP
Zarpia
This ep looks and sound like a good one, I might actually watch it.
foolmetal alchemist
The animation is looking pretty bad again...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.