Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
MasterKris
Ok, I misunderstanded you. But your questions didn't say that you wanted to know these things 9-tails is your nickname for who? I don't know who you're talking about when you're just writing him. And when did I say that I didn't like this ''nickname''???
And one more thing, what are you talking about? Me reffering it to DBZ? Did I really do that? I didn't even know what you were talking about or who ''9-tails'' was. When I read ''9-talis'', the first thing that came up in my mind is Kyuubi from Naruto...so that's why I said that you mixed Naruto with Bleach.

I think he's talking about Komamura, the 7th captain...

I rewatched epi 56 again... happy.gif;;
And I was wrong... Byakuya and Ichigo's fight will come up, but I don't really think the bankai yet... or mabye in the few last seconds..
Shinobi Alchemist
QUOTE(Blitz @ Nov 4 2005, 10:52 PM) [snapback]309077[/snapback]

Another OVA! The Sealed Sword Frenzy OVA. I'm gonna take this straight from the Soul Society LJ community so credits to the community's kirimi for the info.

Cast of characters appearing
Ichigo, Rukia, Isshin, Karin, Yuzu, Kon, Jinta, Yoruichi, Ichimaru, Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, Kyouraku, Ukitake, Soi Fong, Renji, Yachiru, and Hanatarou.

Baishin (CV: Nakata Jouji)
Baishin is a terrifying shinigami who was sealed by the Soul Society in a temple in the human world. When he touches his opponent's zanpakutou, he is able to absorb their spiritual energy.

Kubo-sensei did not write this story, he designed the main villain character who appears in the story.

So, a long time ago, Baishin was sealed by the Soul Society, and it took the lives of 63 shinigami before they managed to seal him. Now, he's escaped, so the Gotei 13 squads were sent to hunt him down. As it turns out, part of Ichigo's spiritual energy was absorbed by Baishin, so he decides to "join" the mission and get back what he lost himself. Hitsugaya doesn't like the idea of Ichigo joining them. Neither does Renji. Then, Yoruichi, Ukitake, Soi Fong and Kyouraku arrive to join the search and fight.

When they catch up with Baishin, Ichigo is unable to fight effectively due to his lost spiritual energy. Renji is injured when trying to shield Ichigo from Baishin. Finally, Baishin releases his bankai, and Ichigo gathers his remaining energy to do the same.

Here's a screenshot

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/mid...t05-bleach3.jpg

biggrin.gif Finally, some info about the coming Bleach movie! Or is it? Thanks for the info, Blitz!! But aren't Urahara going to be in the movie? sad.gif It must be happening something very intressting since Ichimaru shows himself in the movie tongue.gif It's good that so many captains are going to be in this movie. Thanks again, Blitz!
edsgirl
Komamura= 9 tails. Fox humor. Sorry. I thought everyone would immediately get that. Well everyone who watches Bleach and Naruto would.
MasterKris
Finally, some info about the coming Bleach movie! Or is it? Thanks for the info, Blitz!! But aren't Urahara going to be in the movie? It must be happening something very intressting since Ichimaru shows himself in the movie It's good that so many captains are going to be in this movie. Thanks again, Blitz!

It's not the Bleach movie by the way... happy.gif;;
It's an OVA (Original Video Animation) of Bleach, a special bonus during the Jump Festa Anime Tour 2005~!!
Shinobi Alchemist
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Nov 6 2005, 11:56 PM) [snapback]310040[/snapback]

Komamura= 9 tails. Fox humor. Sorry. I thought everyone would immediately get that. Well everyone who watches Bleach and Naruto would.

Well, not everyone would get that immediately since you're wrote ''9-tails''. If you were writing ''Kyuubi'' or ''Demon Fox'' or something like that I would have understanded what you were talking about. But when you said ''9-tails'' I just thought of something with tails blink.gif tongue.gif So I didn't get it...

QUOTE(MasterKris @ Nov 7 2005, 04:45 AM) [snapback]310252[/snapback]

Finally, some info about the coming Bleach movie! Or is it? Thanks for the info, Blitz!! But aren't Urahara going to be in the movie? It must be happening something very intressting since Ichimaru shows himself in the movie It's good that so many captains are going to be in this movie. Thanks again, Blitz!

It's not the Bleach movie by the way... happy.gif;;
It's an OVA (Original Video Animation) of Bleach, a special bonus during the Jump Festa Anime Tour 2005~!!

Ok, I know now, Thanks happy.gif So it's coming soon then? tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Wow, the new episode is completely pointless, other than the borderline-Yuri background story between Yoruichi and Soi Fong [and there isn't really much to THAT, either, other than Soi Fong's training scene]. Once again, I'm second-guessing myself for continuing to watch this series. dry.gif
MasterKris
Yes... the anime is getting kinda slow... wink.gif
I thought the Yoruichi and Soi Fon's flashback was heartwarming though...I almost cried... (thought I kinda agree with the tiny sprinkle of yuri...)

FINALLY!!
Ichigo and Byakuya's official fight next epi~!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it's good...

Once again, I'm second-guessing myself for continuing to watch this series.

GASP!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP ON WATCHING~!!!!!!!!! ph34r.gif

Haha... the little skits at the few last seconds amuses me... (with that I think there won't be anymore filler episodes...)
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Nov 9 2005, 09:53 PM) [snapback]311635[/snapback]

Once again, I'm second-guessing myself for continuing to watch this series.

GASP!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP ON WATCHING~!!!!!!!!! ph34r.gif

Way to make your case. rolleyes.gif
Blitz
Bacon: I agree with MasterKris, please continue to watch Bleach!!! At first I seriously didn't want to watch/read Bleach but my brother forced me to read the manga and watch the anime and now I am hooked.

Yay! Episode 57 is out! Aw man, Dattebayo didn't write "This show is so much better than Naruto" this time. dry.gif
Zarpia
Why everyone so interes(sp?) on telling Bacon to watch Bleach? tongue.gif

QUOTE(Blitz)

Yay! Episode 57 is out! Aw man, Dattebayo didn't write "This show is so much better than Naruto" this time.

They should have.

I wanted more fight betwhen those 2 woman, i couldn't care less about what hapends in there past dry.gif already read that in the manga
Shinobi Alchemist
I agree with Blitz and MasterKris. Bleach IS going to get even more intressting atfer the Soul Society arc! So don't stop watching it Bacon!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Nov 10 2005, 02:31 PM) [snapback]311935[/snapback]

I agree with Bacon and zarpia. Bleach IS going to get even more intressting atfer the Soul Society arc! So don't stop watching it MasterKris!

...I think you're a little confused... rolleyes.gif
Riza Babe
~is download Bleach 57 biggrin.gif lol This better be a good ep! biggrin.gif
Shinobi Alchemist
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Nov 10 2005, 08:32 PM) [snapback]311936[/snapback]

QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Nov 10 2005, 02:31 PM) [snapback]311935[/snapback]

I agree with Bacon and zarpia. Bleach IS going to get even more intressting atfer the Soul Society arc! So don't stop watching it MasterKris!

...I think you're a little confused... rolleyes.gif

Oh, sorry tongue.gif I've edited it now...
Zarpia
QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Nov 10 2005, 01:31 PM) [snapback]311935[/snapback]

I agree with Blitz and zarpia. Bleach IS going to get even more intressting atfer the Soul Society arc! So don't stop watching it Bacon!

You got it wrong again Shinobi Alchemist, is not me who wants Bacon to countiniou(sp?) to watch Bleach, is MasterKris and Blitz tongue.gif
Shinobi Alchemist
QUOTE(zarpia @ Nov 10 2005, 08:57 PM) [snapback]311943[/snapback]

QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Nov 10 2005, 01:31 PM) [snapback]311935[/snapback]

I agree with Blitz and zarpia. Bleach IS going to get even more intressting atfer the Soul Society arc! So don't stop watching it Bacon!

You got it wrong again Shinobi Alchemist, is not me who wants Bacon to countiniou(sp?) to watch Bleach, is MasterKris and Blitz tongue.gif

DOH, then I have to edit it again tongue.gif Sorry, I'm a little retarded today...I guess I'm tired laugh.gif Had a tough day today...
MasterKris
Hehe... finally online...
When I first read Bleach, I kinda got bored at the first few chapters so I stopped. Then my friend (only closer~ laugh.gif ) Nicey arged me to read it so I did. I didn't regret it.

@Shinobi Alchemist - Don't worry, it was a good thing I wasn't online yesterday b/c if I saw that, I WOULD KILL YA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kidding~

edsgirl
Episdoe 58 is the best I've seen in a long time. ohmy.gif
Two words: Ban Kai!!
I could have done without the minor flashbacking right in the middle of the action, but I knew they were going to draw this fight out longer, since it a pretty big milestone for Ichigo. I'm ready for them to get on to the more juicy stuff tongue.gif

Did anyone notice that little message at the beginning of DB's version? Something about, " I hear Bleach is going on a 22 episode filler arc like Naruto". I really hope that was a joke. blink.gif
Carnal Malefactor
You know, it would be so much more enjoyable if, instead of standing perfectly still when they explained to each other how their little techniques worked, they'd at least parry their weapons in the meantime. I've had it up to here with all the empty posturing these characters do. dry.gif
Shinobi Alchemist
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Nov 17 2005, 06:03 AM) [snapback]315910[/snapback]

Episdoe 58 is the best I've seen in a long time. ohmy.gif
Two words: Ban Kai!!
I could have done without the minor flashbacking right in the middle of the action, but I knew they were going to draw this fight out longer, since it a pretty big milestone for Ichigo. I'm ready for them to get on to the more juicy stuff tongue.gif

Did anyone notice that little message at the beginning of DB's version? Something about, " I hear Bleach is going on a 22 episode filler arc like Naruto". I really hope that was a joke. blink.gif

I think it was a joke...at least, I hope that it was a joke unsure.gif
MasterKris
If it was, I'LL KILL THE PRODUCTER AND THE DIRECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!

EPI 58 WAS AWSOME~!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
THE BAKAI WAS NICE~!! But I agree with What, no bacon?-san. Too much talking~
HITSUGAYA APPEARED!! That means.... blink.gif Perhaps in the next episode... ohmy.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Nov 17 2005, 04:03 PM) [snapback]316161[/snapback]

HITSUGAYA APPEARED!! That means.... blink.gif Perhaps in the next episode... ohmy.gif

Calm down, spazz. Geez. It's just a cartoon. rolleyes.gif
Blitz
They kinda messed Ichigo's BanKai up. It's supposed to be longer and curved... o_O I got the DB version and I don't remember seeing the filler note...
edsgirl
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Nov 17 2005, 04:42 PM) [snapback]316181[/snapback]

QUOTE(MasterKris @ Nov 17 2005, 04:03 PM) [snapback]316161[/snapback]

Calm down, spazz. Geez. It's just a cartoon. rolleyes.gif

HAHAHA laugh.gif It's been a while since I've seen the word spazz. Oh good times. smile.gif
But I agree. Tone it down a notch young MasterKris.

@Blitz: I noticed that too. It looked way cooler in the manga. Now that I've had time to reflect, I'm kinda dissapointed in the animation when Ichi gets his Ban Kai. It really did look way better in the manga. I was pleased with the hyper speed combat, but in the end it didn't live up to the manga.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Nov 17 2005, 06:40 PM) [snapback]316256[/snapback]

@Blitz: I noticed that too. It looked way cooler in the manga. Now that I've had time to reflect, I'm kinda dissapointed in the animation when Ichi gets his Ban Kai. It really did look way better in the manga. I was pleased with the hyper speed combat, but in the end it didn't live up to the manga.

In my opinion, it's very rare for anything to live up to the original. biggrin.gif

[spoiler]
Maybe I'm not remembering this correctly, but I thought even Ichigo's personality had changed a bit once he released his bankai. I remember him speaking of Zangetsu and himself as one being. He also seemed a bit more serious...
[/spoiler]

I don't think it's that much of a spoiler, but it's always nice to be safe. rolleyes.gif
MasterKris
OMG!! blink.gif
THIS EPI WAS AWSOME!
Ichigo and Byakuya's fight was pretty good, though I kinda thought it ended too quickly. Ichigo's hollow form's voice was a bit... strange... in a way...

Ichigo's opening is kinda getting annoying now...

GASP!!
FINALLY!! THE DRAMATIC EPI IS COMING UP!! The bad news is, IT'S COMING OUT IN DEC 6TH!! WHAT THE HECT?? WE NEED OUR *cough* TO SHOW UP!

The ending visual changed. ohmy.gif
It's nicer than the previous one, since it shows the captains and vice captains instead of those other pointless characters.

Seriously, the Golden Cup short is REALLY freaking me out.
Carnal Malefactor
Will you PLEASE tone down the squealing fangirlism? I'll have no choice but to raise your warning level if you don't.

Anyway, this episode was cool until the last few minutes, when Byakuya started talking like a retard.

[spoiler]"He was never my enemy. He was fighting against the rules of Soul Society all along."[/spoiler]

NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!

Christ, it's like every character on this show has some sort of learning disability.

The very end was handled poorly. They should've showed us what it was Hitsugaya and Matsumoto saw in there before rolling credits. That would've been much more suspenseful.
VeRi
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Nov 23 2005, 02:54 PM) [snapback]318838[/snapback]

Will you PLEASE tone down the squealing fangirlism? I'll have no choice but to raise your warning level if you don't.

Anyway, this episode was cool until the last few minutes, when Byakuya started talking like a retard.

[spoiler]"He was never my enemy. He was fighting against the rules of Soul Society all along."[/spoiler]

NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!

Christ, it's like every character on this show has some sort of learning disability.

The very end was handled poorly. They should've showed us what it was Hitsugaya and Matsumoto saw in there before rolling credits. That would've been much more suspenseful.

well they prob couldn't animate it more because of the timeing but in the manga you'll understand why he says that
[spoiler] when he said that it suppost to ment ichigo reminds him of Shiba kaien since they showed it in the manga not the anime ;/ [/spoiler]
Zarpia
[spoiler]I love Byakuya's face when he saw Ichigo stop his sword^^[/spoiler]
edsgirl
It's always nice to see someone's pride completely crushed. I wish they would get on to Hitsugaya and Matsumoto. I'm ready for all the anime only watchers to be completely shocked! smile.gif
Otoki Tomoe
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Nov 26 2005, 12:24 AM) [snapback]319846[/snapback]

It's always nice to see someone's pride completely crushed. I wish they would get on to Hitsugaya and Matsumoto. I'm ready for all the anime only watchers to be completely shocked! smile.gif

Ok, I'm an anime-only watcher (because downloading the scanlations is SO slow for some reason), and now you've got me even more curious than I already was. smile.gif

This episode had me going "omgwtf?", especially with Ichigo's little, erm, 'freak out' moment. But holy crap it ruled. I can't wait to see the next episode.
Blitz
Hallow Ichigo sounded like Shuukaku (Ichibi) from Naruto... o_O

Well, at least Ichigo's BanKai isn't all glossy anymore. Glad they changed it.
BakaOnna
Holy crap, I feel like I'm high off of Bleach. Episode 60 was so frinkin awesome. Best epsiode so far, at least in my opinion. A few minor differences than the manga, but still awesome.
Carnal Malefactor
Is the shit finally hitting the fan?
edsgirl
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 7 2005, 10:15 PM) [snapback]325942[/snapback]

Is the shit finally hitting the fan?

Totally. I've been waiting on this episode since I first read it in the manga. Finally that bastard [spoiler] Aizen, finally shows his true self. He pwned Hisugaya in seconds. Poor Hinamori. The dude she worshiped is a complete asshole, and she got stabbed. Aizen has the coolest Zanpaktou in the SS, though. I will give him that. [/spoiler]
Gin doesn't seem so bad now, does he? tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Shinobi Alchemist
I wonder what kind of Bankai Ichimaru Gin has. rolleyes.gif
DiamondAlchemist
I am indeed a big fan of Bleach......
Really like: Chad--personality is a lot like mine, Hitsugya (sp?)--cool Bankai, Yama-jii--old fart that can kick a$$

Well, to Anime-only watchers......wait patiently, the story is going to get better and more surprising......

Example of a MAJOR SPOILER. DO NOT READ IF YOU HATE SPOILERS!!!!
[spoiler]Ichigo's dad is a Shinigami[/spoiler]
Carnal Malefactor
Okay, so everything is becoming more and more contrived and soap opera-ish... But at least you-know-who's Bond Villain moment came to an abrupt end. That was pretty funny.

Coolest part of this episode:
[spoiler]Seeing Mayuri's true form. I didn't expect that at all[/spoiler]
edsgirl
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 14 2005, 03:21 PM) [snapback]329324[/snapback]

Okay, so everything is becoming more and more contrived and soap opera-ish... But at least you-know-who's Bond Villain moment came to an abrupt end. That was pretty funny.

Coolest part of this episode:
[spoiler]Seeing Mayuri's true form. I didn't expect that at all[/spoiler]

I gotta admit that was a nice surprise. That wasn't in the manga, not to my recollection.
I'm still a little shocked by that, Shocked at the fact that he was so freaking hot! tongue.gif

Damn. I believe there is one more episode for the season. OH well, I still got the manga.

EDIT: I take that back.I do remember Mayuri in the manga, He looked hotter then.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Dec 14 2005, 03:54 PM) [snapback]329332[/snapback]

I'm still a little shocked by that, Shocked at the fact that he was so freaking hot! tongue.gif

EDIT: I take that back.I do remember Mayuri in the manga, He looked hotter then.

rolleyes.gif So typical... Christ, you get one tiny glimpse at a guy and you already make that conclusion. But yah, now I'm really interested in what his deal is. He got taken out of the spotlight way too quickly.
edsgirl
Evil bishies need love too.

I agree. He's one of the more interesting characters in the manga/anime. But wait till you see the guys in the next arc. It makes you want to root for the evil dudes.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Dec 14 2005, 05:21 PM) [snapback]329368[/snapback]

Evil bishies need love too.

I agree. He's one of the more interesting characters in the manga/anime. But wait till you see the guys in the next arc. It makes you want to root for the evil dudes.

I just thought of this... doesn't Mayuri's voice sound really similar to Cat!Yoruichi's? Aside from Yoruichi's dialect, the timbre is really similar.
DiamondAlchemist
I've noticed that the anime and manga do have differences.....
For example, with Mayuri's real face....there is a slight difference in the manga that the anime did not have.....
foolmetal alchemist
I don't know if I'm imagining it, but the last two episodes seemed to have a lower animation quality than usual...
Shinobi Alchemist
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Dec 16 2005, 11:21 PM) [snapback]330273[/snapback]

I don't know if I'm imagining it, but the last two episodes seemed to have a lower animation quality than usual...

Maybe there's something wrong with the RAW versions that the subbing groups are getting...
edsgirl
QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Dec 17 2005, 07:00 PM) [snapback]330697[/snapback]

QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Dec 16 2005, 11:21 PM) [snapback]330273[/snapback]

Maybe there's something wrong with the RAW versions that the subbing groups are getting...

Nah. The animators are just getting lazy. That or the crappy animation team got the last two or three episodes.

Carnal Malefactor
Wow... Byakuya's not such a douchebag, after all. ohmy.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 21 2005, 03:40 PM) [snapback]332179[/snapback]

Wow... Byakuya's not such a douchebag, after all. ohmy.gif

I know! He finally started acting like a brother.
[spoiler] And Aizen and company continue their pwnage of SS. The rest of the Ichigo gang is just weak. Gin beat them up with just his reitsu. That's pathetic. I'm still kinda pissed that I haven't been able to see what Gin can really do yet. They've left me hanging in the manga too. [/spoiler]
No more Bleach till Jan. 10. sad.gif
Blitz
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Dec 21 2005, 04:12 PM) [snapback]332186[/snapback]

WHAAAAAT!? o_O
phoenix dying
QUOTE(Blitz @ Dec 21 2005, 04:25 PM) [snapback]332189[/snapback]

QUOTE(edsgirl @ Dec 21 2005, 04:12 PM) [snapback]332186[/snapback]

WHAAAAAT!? o_O

watch the freaking "preview" at the end of the episode dry.gif

I thought the end of the episode was....as you can say..BLA?!? I was a real cliff hanger but not the kind that stabs at you; but the on that just sits there and is annoying blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.