Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
AlphonseRules
Episode 14 was good. laugh.gif I've only seen the first 15.
Full Metal Elf
lol....I've only seen the first 7 smile.gif....I want to see more!!! I love it! happy.gif
edsgirl
-I agree with Hito, how the hell did Ichigo suddenly learn how to fly? That's going to bother me for a while.
-I gotta admit that Ichigo was pretty rad. He pwned 3 VC's like they weren't shit.
-I hope they go back and show how Ichigo actually achieves Ban Kai. For some reason they didn't include it.
-Finally some Ukitake and Shunsui action! I'm actually looking forward to the lady fight that should be coming up soon:D
Ueki
i cant wait till the time when ichigo beats captain byuaka
Zhalfirin
If your looking for a good fight your going to have to wait. Ep. 55 is mostly talking and/or setting up for the upcomming fights.
[spoiler]
Yoruichi vs. Sui Fong
(obviously)Ichigo vs. Byakuya
Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni (1st squad capt.) vs. Ukitake and Kyouraku

All I can say is Yamamoto is a beast.[/spoiler]

I most likely would have found it more interesting if I could understand more of what the people were saying.
Shinobi Alchemist
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Oct 22 2005, 10:22 PM) [snapback]303096[/snapback]

ep 54:

- disappointed that i didn't get to see yachiru fight...
- when is ganju gonna die, already?!!!
- for a being/object that has the power of thousands of soul slayers that spear was not that impressive
- they need to explain things better... the whole ichigo can fly thing was a little out of left field

-To be exact, that ''thing'' has the power of 1,000,000 soul slayers tongue.gif
-Do want Ganju to die? huh.gif
-The thing that made Ichigo has been showed up eariler in the Anime...it's that ''wing'' that belongs to Yoruichi
-I'm dissappointed that Yachiru didn't fight too! But some other awesome fights are going to show up! I promise smile.gif
edsgirl
55 is out already! Just watched it and man, the shit has really hit the fan in SS. Old man Yama is about to get busy on some asses!

Yama looked really f&*^ing cool. I was quite impressed on how well the anime followed the manga.

[spoiler]It was so cool how he crushed Nanao-chan with just his reitsu. The bitch fight is going to start in the next episode! I think their fight was one of the best, even though it was fairly short. The same goes for Ukitake,Shunsui, and Old man Yama. And of course Byakuya and Ichi are getting ready to kick the shit out of each other.[/spoiler]

I've been waiting for all this to be animated, for like ever. But there's still some more major shit that's yet to go down. It's going to be quite the shocker for anime only watchers!
Zarpia
^You sound really excited about this edsgirl tongue.gif [same as me]

I just saw it, Yama has some muscle there XD
I can't wait for the nex eps
Carnal Malefactor
Unohana's giant flying manta ray/pufferfish thing nearly made me piss myself.
MasterKris
The episode is majorly starting the three fights...bah... ME WANT TO SEE THE FIGHTS NOW!!
Carnal Malefactor
I just read some manga spoilers... now I have to totally change the plot of the story I'm writing... son of a bitch... dry.gif
edsgirl
Now that wasn't very smart was it? That should be a rule or something. If you don't read the manga, don't rea the spoilers. I can only imagine what spoiler you read. rolleyes.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Oct 28 2005, 01:57 AM) [snapback]305493[/snapback]

Now that wasn't very smart was it? That should be a rule or something. If you don't read the manga, don't rea the spoilers. I can only imagine what spoiler you read. rolleyes.gif

I had to read that particular spoiler if I was gonna go on writing, because I had a feeling that
[spoiler]What happened to Aizen was similar to what happened to Erica's parents, and I had to confirm whether this was the case. I didn't want people accusing me of ripping off Taito. So now I might have to scrap my whole idea and start anew.[/spoiler]
Blitz
What, no bacon?: That sucks for you, doesn't it...
MasterKris
IN the Bleach anime, on the last few seconds, they usually introduced characters. But now they just do Karakura shorts...they're pretty funny.... wonder how Ichigo is gonna react when he sees this?
"Hey, isn't this suppose to be a Shinigami's job?"
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Blitz @ Oct 28 2005, 04:28 PM) [snapback]305627[/snapback]

What, no bacon?: That sucks for you, doesn't it...

I really don't mind. I don't have that much invested in Bleach, anyway. It's not one of my favorite animes. It's just something I decided to stick with because I watched so many episodes before deciding it wasn't all that great.
And the idea I came up with in place of the one I had originally is better, IMO.
Blitz
Bleach gets a lot more interesting after the Soul Society arc. You just gotta wait.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Blitz @ Oct 28 2005, 08:42 PM) [snapback]305758[/snapback]

Bleach gets a lot more interesting after the Soul Society arc. You just gotta wait.

[shrug] That's what I was told before the SS arc began... I mean, it did get more interesting, but a lot of the same problems that I had with it before persisted.
edsgirl
Well then you'll probably feel the same way about the next arc too. smile.gif

Anyways, just watched 56. Finally! The ladies get down to business. I always liked this fight because it was pretty simple. It doesn't get flashy to the end and you learn alot about Soi Fon and Yourichi's past.
Blitz
Man, I got the Dattebayo episode 56 and right at the end of the opening, I saw a thing that just made me crack up. I'll quote them, "This show is so much better than Naruto."

There were so many seeders. Over 12000 and around 8000 leachers.
MasterKris
I FINALLY WATCHED EPISODE 56!!!!
Yourichi and Soi Fon's battle~!!! HOW HAVE I WAITED THIS DAY TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ph34r.gif
Man, I got the Dattebayo episode 56 and right at the end of the opening, I saw a thing that just made me crack up. I'll quote them, "This show is so much better than Naruto."

oo!!
I saw that quote too!! laugh.gif It made me laugh too much~~~ XXD
Of course there were many seeders!! IT'S THE EPI OF YOURICHI AND SOI FON'S BATTLE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE!! biggrin.gif

When I watched the preview for the next episode, I was like, AWWWWWWWWWWWWW~~~
YOURICHI AND SOI FON'S TRAINING IN THE PAST!! SOI FON AND YOURICHI BOTH LOOK SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! wub.gif

Byakuya and Ichigo's fight didn't appear in this epi... sad.gif
Mabye next time...
phoenix dying
I'm downloading it now...i can't wait
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Nov 2 2005, 08:45 PM) [snapback]308357[/snapback]

I FINALLY WATCHED EPISODE 56!!!!
Yourichi and Soi Fon's battle~!!! HOW HAVE I WAITED THIS DAY TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ph34r.gif

oo!!
I saw that quote too!! laugh.gif It made me laugh too much~~~ XXD
Of course there were many seeders!! IT'S THE EPI OF YOURICHI AND SOI FON'S BATTLE WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE!! biggrin.gif

When I watched the preview for the next episode, I was like, AWWWWWWWWWWWWW~~~
YOURICHI AND SOI FON'S TRAINING IN THE PAST!! SOI FON AND YOURICHI BOTH LOOK SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! wub.gif

Byakuya and Ichigo's fight didn't appear in this epi... sad.gif
Mabye next time...

...you wanna keep the volume down? There's people trying to think.
Jellybean
I'm really happy that we finally get to see Yoruichi and Soifon fight, but Bleach is getting a little Dragonball-ish for my taste. I keep getting bored and daydreaming while they stand around flexing their reitsu. Especially during that scene with the old man and the flames, that went on for like five minutes. And of course, they all have to do the requisite amount of preaching and taunting before actually fighting.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Jellybean @ Nov 3 2005, 12:30 AM) [snapback]308560[/snapback]

I'm really happy that we finally get to see Yoruichi and Soifon fight, but Bleach is getting a little Dragonball-ish for my taste. I keep getting bored and daydreaming while they stand around flexing their reitsu. Especially during that scene with the old man and the flames, that went on for like five minutes. And of course, they all have to do the requisite amount of preaching and taunting before actually fighting.

That's how it's always been, though.
Shinobi Alchemist
Bleach is just getting better and better. Even if it's getting more Dragon Ball-ish tongue.gif Next time, Ichigo and Byakuya will fight and perhaps Ichigo will show us his bankai? rolleyes.gif
MasterKris
Bleach is just getting better and better. Even if it's getting more Dragon Ball-ish Next time, Ichigo and Byakuya will fight and perhaps Ichigo will show us his bankai?

Perhaps yes, perhaps not... but I think not... not just yet though...
Blitz
My sig's made from a pic of Ichigo with his BanKai. Good thing his zanpakuto got cut off. >.>
gseed
yay! a movie is in the makings for bleach.
Blitz
^I heard about that. I hope it's good.
edsgirl
QUOTE(gseed @ Nov 3 2005, 05:13 PM) [snapback]308676[/snapback]

Yea, I heard about that when I was reading about the Naruto press conference. I just hope it sticks to the storyline and perhaps goes into some of the captains pasts. As well as some of the VC's. What I hope the Bleach movie answers:
1. WTF if Mayuri?
2. What type of Illness does Ukitake have?
3. The background on Kyouraki Shunsui and Nanao
4. What the hell is up with the VC for the 1st division? I mean who the F%$#@ is he? blink.gif
5.Where the hell did 9 tails come from? In detail
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Nov 3 2005, 05:22 PM) [snapback]308679[/snapback]

Yea, I heard about that when I was reading about the Naruto press conference. I just hope it sticks to the storyline and perhaps goes into some of the captains pasts. As well as some of the VC's. What I hope the Bleach movie answers:
1. WTF if Mayuri?
4. What the hell is up with the VC for the 1st division? I mean who the F%$#@ is he? blink.gif

Curse unnecessarily much? tongue.gif

I'd like to know what Mayuri is, too... or rather, how someone so obviously corrupt and twisted got to hold the position that he does.
MasterKris
The worst thing about the movie is that IT'S COMING OUT NEXT SUMMER~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kon short at the end of each epi kinda confused me...
Shinobi Alchemist
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Nov 3 2005, 11:22 PM) [snapback]308679[/snapback]

1. WTF if Mayuri?

Are you really watching Bleach? The answers on your questions:

1. Do you remember when Ishida Uryuu fought against Mayuri? Mayuri got serously injured and turned into slime and he even said that he must remain in that state for a few days and recover.

2. They haven't mentioned what illness he have in the Anime or Manga yet and we maybe don't get to know either. It's just a disease that makes him cough blood...

3. Do you mean why Shunsui is calling Nanao for Nanao-chan all the time? Shunsui was the kind of person who chased women all the time. Yamamoto said that in episode 55. Since Nanao is Shunsuis vice-captain, he's calling her Nanao-chan. tongue.gif

4. They haven't mentioned his name yet, and all we know about him is that he is the Vice-captain of the 1st Division. And by the way, what the hell do you know about him? huh.gif

5. 9 tails? Don't mix Bleach together with Naruto, dude.
Riza Babe
I really wanted to see Old yama's fight. ; ;
Zarpia
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Nov 4 2005, 11:32 AM) [snapback]308993[/snapback]

I really wanted to see Old yama's fight. ; ;

Aww me too *pats on back* tongue.gif
Riza Babe
Lets hope 57 shows old Yama's fight!
Zarpia
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Nov 4 2005, 11:48 AM) [snapback]308997[/snapback]

No! i want that ep to be about Yoruichi laugh.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Nov 4 2005, 09:49 AM) [snapback]308975[/snapback]

1. WTF if Mayuri?

1. Do you remember when Ishida Uryuu fought against Mayuri? Mayuri got serously injured and turned into slime and he even said that he must remain in that state for a few days and recover.

2. They haven't mentioned what illness he have in the Anime or Manga yet and we maybe don't get to know either. It's just a disease that makes him cough blood...

3. Do you mean why Shunsui is calling Nanao for Nanao-chan all the time? Shunsui was the kind of person who chased women all the time. Yamamoto said that in episode 55. Since Nanao is Shunsuis vice-captain, he's calling her Nanao-chan. tongue.gif

4. They haven't mentioned his name yet, and all we know about him is that he is the Vice-captain of the 1st Division. And by the way, what the hell do you know about him? huh.gif

I've read the manga from the beginning and watch the anime.

1. That doesn't explain how Mayuri came to be. All it showed was him turning into slime. And like Bacon said, I would like to know how someone so corrupted and evil was able to get ahold of his position. Don't remember reading that or seeing that in the anime or manga.

2. Exactly. I would like to know what age he was when he got the disease, his childhood. Other than when him and Shunsui were in the academy.

3. That's not what I meant. I wanna know more about Nanao's past, since they haven't really mentioned a whole lot about her. Shunsui too. I'm sure it's coming up, but they took you into some of the backgrounds of the other captains. Byakuya, Tousen, 9-tails, Kenpachi, Soin Fon, why not Shunsui and Ukitake?

4. Because I just wanna know! That's why. mad.gif Everyone else has a f%$#ing name, why not this dude? He's obviously not all that strong, we just saw Ichigo pwn the dude in like a second. Why all the mystery?

5. It's my nickname for him, so that's what I'm going to refer to him as. You don't like it, I could care less. And you talk about me referring it to Naruto, you referred it to DBZ. Enough said.
MasterKris

No! i want that ep to be about Yoruichi

It could just be about Yourichi and Yama... hey, three fights going on right now. And the event with ya know who is coming up too...
Blitz
Another OVA! The Sealed Sword Frenzy OVA. I'm gonna take this straight from the Soul Society LJ community so credits to the community's kirimi for the info.

Cast of characters appearing
Ichigo, Rukia, Isshin, Karin, Yuzu, Kon, Jinta, Yoruichi, Ichimaru, Kenpachi, Hitsugaya, Kyouraku, Ukitake, Soi Fong, Renji, Yachiru, and Hanatarou.

Baishin (CV: Nakata Jouji)
Baishin is a terrifying shinigami who was sealed by the Soul Society in a temple in the human world. When he touches his opponent's zanpakutou, he is able to absorb their spiritual energy.

Kubo-sensei did not write this story, he designed the main villain character who appears in the story.

So, a long time ago, Baishin was sealed by the Soul Society, and it took the lives of 63 shinigami before they managed to seal him. Now, he's escaped, so the Gotei 13 squads were sent to hunt him down. As it turns out, part of Ichigo's spiritual energy was absorbed by Baishin, so he decides to "join" the mission and get back what he lost himself. Hitsugaya doesn't like the idea of Ichigo joining them. Neither does Renji. Then, Yoruichi, Ukitake, Soi Fong and Kyouraku arrive to join the search and fight.

When they catch up with Baishin, Ichigo is unable to fight effectively due to his lost spiritual energy. Renji is injured when trying to shield Ichigo from Baishin. Finally, Baishin releases his bankai, and Ichigo gathers his remaining energy to do the same.

Here's a screenshot

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/mid...t05-bleach3.jpg
Jellybean
Renji in street clothes! *squeeeel* And Hanatarou works at a fast food joint! biggrin.gif That looks really cute. Thanks for the info.
MasterKris
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's finally out! biggrin.gif The Sealed Sword Frenzy OVA~!! WITH HITSU!!!!!!!
I heard that the characters for this OVA was decided by the top 10 most popular character what so eva...

RENJI LOOKS SO FUNNY! laugh.gif Awwwwwwwwwwwwww~~ Hanatarou looks cute!!
CAN'T WAIT!! I DESPRIATELY NEED HITSU!
Blitz
^ It's not available on video yet, though. Guess we'll have to wait.
Carnal Malefactor
Man, those explanations for why Soi Fong's uniform is the way it is are just silly.
edsgirl
They actually cut out the thong shot that was in the manga. And yes, that didn't make a whole lot of sense. I've come to expect that from Bleach.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Nov 5 2005, 06:21 PM) [snapback]309583[/snapback]

They actually cut out the thong shot that was in the manga.

Thong shot? blink.gif
Blitz
^ I don't remember a thong shot in the manga. blink.gif
Jellybean
Yow! Her outfit was a little more revealing in the manga. blink.gif I forgot about that.
Shinobi Alchemist
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Nov 4 2005, 07:01 PM) [snapback]309005[/snapback]

QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Nov 4 2005, 09:49 AM) [snapback]308975[/snapback]

1. WTF if Mayuri?

I've read the manga from the beginning and watch the anime.

1. That doesn't explain how Mayuri came to be. All it showed was him turning into slime. And like Bacon said, I would like to know how someone so corrupted and evil was able to get ahold of his position. Don't remember reading that or seeing that in the anime or manga.

2. Exactly. I would like to know what age he was when he got the disease, his childhood. Other than when him and Shunsui were in the academy.

3. That's not what I meant. I wanna know more about Nanao's past, since they haven't really mentioned a whole lot about her. Shunsui too. I'm sure it's coming up, but they took you into some of the backgrounds of the other captains. Byakuya, Tousen, 9-tails, Kenpachi, Soin Fon, why not Shunsui and Ukitake?

4. Because I just wanna know! That's why. mad.gif Everyone else has a f%$#ing name, why not this dude? He's obviously not all that strong, we just saw Ichigo pwn the dude in like a second. Why all the mystery?

5. It's my nickname for him, so that's what I'm going to refer to him as. You don't like it, I could care less. And you talk about me referring it to Naruto, you referred it to DBZ. Enough said.

Ok, I misunderstanded you. But your questions didn't say that you wanted to know these things huh.gif 9-tails is your nickname for who? I don't know who you're talking about when you're just writing him. And when did I say that I didn't like this ''nickname''???
And one more thing, what are you talking about? Me reffering it to DBZ? Did I really do that? I didn't even know what you were talking about or who ''9-tails'' was. blink.gif When I read ''9-talis'', the first thing that came up in my mind is Kyuubi from Naruto...so that's why I said that you mixed Naruto with Bleach.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.