Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
MasterKris
Zabimaru-san!! biggrin.gif
I LUV UR AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 was weird... back with our favorite bad spirit fighting force eh?
Kon was just hilarious!! ESPACIALLY WHEN KARIN KICKED HIM DOWN TO THE EYE OF THE TORNADO!! laugh.gif
But the translations, editing, and timing seems to be all wrong... I don't like it...

I want episode 51~~~~ 50 was just plain weird... KENPACHI FIGHTS NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edochick
Just got done watching episode 50. .............>_> it was strange. Wasn't the best. I mean it was ok but...I guess I just don't really like filler episodes that much. Poor Kon though ^^; lol laugh.gif I kind of felt bad for him after Yuzu made that Sailor scout suit. Over all I guess it was ok. I can't wait for 51.
Ueki
i dont down load anymore because my comp got a virus after i got it but i loved till episode 50
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Sep 23 2005, 06:30 PM) [snapback]291176[/snapback]

just finshed watching 50, and i feel very confused and ripped off. also i now must kill this asuka person from bleach society... i don't care what you think, just translate and shut the f*ck up.

I agree.

Though it wasn't nearly as lame as the last filler episode [33, I guess?].

Don Kan'onji needs to be shot out of a cannon. Seriously. Worst.character.ever!
VeRi
kon makes this filler amusing
Jellybean
These goofy filler episodes inserted randomly into interesting parts of the storyline are really getting on my nerves. mad.gif
edochick
QUOTE(VeRi @ Sep 24 2005, 11:37 PM) [snapback]292045[/snapback]

kon makes this filler amusing

lol I agree laugh.gif I love Kon, he always amuses me
Riza Babe
Please people Spoiler Tags!!! *Sigh* Ruined it for me.
Zhalfirin
Just finished 52 and I as say it is one of the better eps. in the series so far. This this probably due to it being a 1 hour special and including a new OP (by High and Mighty Color) and a new EP (dont know who does it, dont like it anyway).

Some images from ep *Spoilers*
Kaname Bankai
Renji Bankai
Byakuya Bankai
Sajin's true form
Zarpia
I just saw the raw too, and I loved it as always.
I coun't understand hell of it, but sinve i read the manga well it gives you an idea laugh.gif
MasterKris
I WANT TO HEAR THE NEW OPENING AND ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(not the type that watches raws)
Zarpia
Same here, i just download it that raw coz the subs is gonna be ready by saturday i think, and i just couldn't wait so see those ep happy.gif
Blitz
Ahhh, finally a double episode. I can't wait to watch the new opening and ending. *waits to be subbed*
nicey
I love the new opening and ending!! The songs are both very good and the visuals are fantastic! :]
I did not watch Ep. 52-53 yet, so I can't until the subs come out!
harmony_kh_kairi
Episode 50 in one word: annoying! I hate filler episodes probably more than anyone else here what's the point of them anyway except to break up the action. Also the new opening is very nice but the ending eh, could be better. My favorite ending is still "Life is Like a Boat".
Shinobi Alchemist
Yeah, I hate fillers too kairi! I can't wait for episode 52-53 to be subbed tongue.gif And I want to hear the new opening and ending too.
edsgirl
I believe 52 is already subbed, but not 53. I'm just going to wait and watch them both at the same time. I'm as a giddy as a school girl! I've been waiting for this fight since I read the manga ages ago! I hope the crappy animation team doesn't get it dry.gif
Riza Babe
Lol, I downloaded ep 52 well the subber was rubbish, so I deleted it!
MasterKris
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE OPENING IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just downloaded epi 52-53!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (great, now we have to wait for two more weeks...)
RENJI AND BYAKUYA'S FIGHT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST SEE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The episode starts out with Ichigo explaining the past episodes and the story. It's pretty nice, a good episode to show and inform people who doesn't know about Bleach without showing the past 51 episodes.
I really luved the opening!! wub.gif
WOOT!
The visuals are AWSOME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE BEST!! They show almost everysingle character in the beginning with Ichigo's hollow form too! Bankai's, Senkai's, lots of fighting! Also, the few last min of the opening, the screaming part was kinda weird...
Lots of people say the new ending is so bad it makes Happy People look great... I thought it was great. The visuals is bad, but I liked the music....

BLEACH IS JUST GETTING BETTER~!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Oct 9 2005, 07:32 PM) [snapback]297879[/snapback]

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE OPENING IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just downloaded epi 52-53!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (great, now we have to wait for two more weeks...)
RENJI AND BYAKUYA'S FIGHT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST SEE IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The episode starts out with Ichigo explaining the past episodes and the story. It's pretty nice, a good episode to show and inform people who doesn't know about Bleach without showing the past 51 episodes.
I really luved the opening!! wub.gif
WOOT!
The visuals are AWSOME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE BEST!! They show almost everysingle character in the beginning with Ichigo's hollow form too! Bankai's, Senkai's, lots of fighting! Also, the few last min of the opening, the screaming part was kinda weird...
Lots of people say the new ending is so bad it makes Happy People look great... I thought it was great. The visuals is bad, but I liked the music....

BLEACH IS JUST GETTING BETTER~!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

calm down there little boy... your noobacity is showing....

so i saw 52-53 this weekend, and was pretty satisified with it. good fights.

[spoiler]i loved seeing renji get f*cked up, too bad he didn't die.... what a f*ckin moron.... "ooo i have bankai, i can beat you... oh wait you have a bankai too... argh i'm dead" laugh.gif the part with ichimaru gin was funny as well... i love how so many people's hopes get crushed in this episode. renji, rukia, the blind guy... [/spoiler]
Riza Babe
; ; Hito hates Renji... DIE!! biggrin.gif
MasterKris
calm down there little boy... you noobacity is showing....

I'm a girl. happy.gif

I REALLY want to see the part where Ichigo comes and blocks out that huge firey bird. (Forgot what it was called) It looked so cool in the manga...
Zarpia
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Oct 11 2005, 02:47 PM) [snapback]298652[/snapback]

; ; Hito hates Renji... DIE!! biggrin.gif

He does? blink.gif why? tongue.gif
Riza Babe
Lol^^ I just saw Bleach 52&53
[Spoiler] Lol the 11th captain was blind HAHAHA and yet he still won oO. WOOT Renji lives again smile.gif!!!!!!!!! OMG THat man is a fox or some sort[/spoiler]
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Oct 11 2005, 02:27 PM) [snapback]298632[/snapback]

[spoiler]i loved seeing renji get f*cked up, too bad he didn't die.... what a f*ckin moron.... "ooo i have bankai, i can beat you... oh wait you have a bankai too... argh i'm dead" laugh.gif the part with ichimaru gin was funny as well... i love how so many people's hopes get crushed in this episode. renji, rukia, the blind guy... [/spoiler]

Eh... it's not like Renji's the only one among them who's borderline retarded. I think that goes for everyone except Byakuya, Yoruichi, Gin and Sandal-hat... maybe Rukia. I'm still not sure if she doesn't have a screw loose.
edsgirl
And Renji get's pwned again! Not the first time and it's not going to be the last. Poor Guy sad.gif But only Renji can make dying look so hot!

I have to admit that I like Gin alot more for that comment he made to Rukia. Alot more affective in the anime than it was in the manga. That man is so evil !
The new opening theme was spoilerific but so amazing! My first reaction was:

SHUNSHUI AND UKITAKE!!

biggrin.gif <3
MasterKris
Mine was:

HITSUGAYA!!

biggrin.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 12 2005, 12:39 AM) [snapback]298957[/snapback]

The new opening theme was spoilerific but so amazing! My first reaction was:

SHUNSHUI AND UKITAKE!!

biggrin.gif <3

biggrin.gif I noticed some of the spoilers too. They didn't really show anything that would ruin the show for anyone.

I'm pretty excited about the episode next week. Ukitake and Shunsui actually doing something.

But what is going on with the ending songs. It's like Bleach and Naruto had a contest to see who could make the crappier ending. They tied.
VeRi
i actually liked the ending song after i watch the music video for Yui - Life
Carnal Malefactor
The new OP song was pretty rad, I thought.
edsgirl
Yeah I liked it too, but the endings are getting worse and worse.
Zarpia
Agree, the ending was just stupid. as long as they opening won't be like naruto everything will be fine, there opening song remisme(sp?) of those "Rino" commertials XD
hitokiri
you guys actually watch the endings? i just skip past them to the preview and the big book of shinigami... top commander kon-sama...laugh.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Oct 13 2005, 12:45 PM) [snapback]299612[/snapback]

you guys actually watch the endings? i just skip past them to the preview and the big book of shinigami... top commander kon-sama...laugh.gif

That would be the smart thing to do. I just wanted to hear at least once, since it was new. I look forward to the big book of shinigami each week too. Sucks that there's not going to be an episode next week. sad.gif
MasterKris
Ahahahahaha...sleep.gif;;
I actually liked the ending, but I HATED the visuals... it sort of similar to Life is Like a Boat...
The best ending in Bleach I thought was the Houkiboshi, the one with the captains.
gseed
Yeah the new intro iss good. I too skip the endings cause there t3h boring.
Zarpia
I don't watch the endings really, i just skip to see the next ep preview. But since this was a new one well i just wanted to listening to it for a little bit XD
Blitz
I like the openings but like edsgirl said, the endings seem to be getting worse and worse.

MasterKris: I personally think Houki Boshi is the best ending so far, too.
Zarpia
Downloading Bleach 54 right now [raw version] but still good tongue.gif
Zhalfirin
Hmmm, while there isn't any full out fighting in this ep this one is just as good as the one hour special two weeks back. New look for Ichigo, reminds me of Auron from FFX. Worth the wait.

Pictures for those who wait for the sub *Spoilers*
Soukyoku

Ichigo

Kyouraku and Ukitake

Renji

Ichigo and Lt.'s

Ichigo and Byakuya
VeRi
actually his new look is

[spoiler] is a thing that Yoruichi gave him so that he can use to fly up there [/spoiler]
Zhalfirin
QUOTE(VeRi @ Oct 18 2005, 09:02 PM) [snapback]301405[/snapback]

actually his new look is

[spoiler] is a thing that Yoruichi gave him so that he can use to fly up there [/spoiler]

[spoiler]I never said anthing about its purpose, I just said it reminded me of Aurons look. As to its purpose it is also used most likely to protect him from Soukyoku as that the wooden piece on it carries the same symbol as Ukitake's shield thing. [/spoiler]
Zarpia
Dattebayo's subs wheren't that bad really, i have never try them before, so i was please with them, I'm still gonna download Bleach Society ones and maybe Lunars.
Riza Babe
Ahh, looks like Zarpie is trying to beat us by watching the raw biggrin.gif But you may never Win!! biggrin.gif
MasterKris
YAY!! biggrin.gif
Episode 54 was great!! The Soukyoku looked awsome! I really want to see epi 55~ We will FINALLY see the battle of Kuchiki and Ichigo!
[SPOILER]I wonder if Aizen will appear in episode 56?? huh.gif [/SPOILER]
Jellybean
Ichigo looks awesome!! I can't wait to see his bankai. biggrin.gif And yeah, they did a really nice job on Soukyoku, although the heat distortion effect got a little annoying after a while. Yoruichi's fight is coming up too. There's so much stuff to look forward to in the next several episodes.
Carnal Malefactor
Blahhhh. This series gets way too melodramatic at times. Thank god for fighting! And the shit's about to hit the fan. biggrin.gif

[spoiler]I couldn't stop laughing at Rukia when she got tossed down by Ichigo laugh.gif[/spoiler]
Blitz
Bleach is getting so popular and kick-ass. I mean Dattebayo, a subbing group solely for Naruto decided to hop into the Bleach madness.
hitokiri
ep 54:

- disappointed that i didn't get to see yachiru fight...
- when is ganju gonna die, already?!!!
- for a being/object that has the power of thousands of soul slayers that spear was not that impressive
- they need to explain things better... the whole ichigo can fly thing was a little out of left field
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.