Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(edochick @ Sep 4 2005, 03:03 AM)
I've seen up to episode 41 and I've gotta say it's my new favorite anime  tongue.gif  But I have a question. When Urahara opens the gate to Soul Society, he explains to Ichigo that he can only keep it open for four minutes...but it shows them there for days. Is time different in Soul Society? Or did they just mess it up?  blink.gif
[right][snapback]273291[/snapback][/right]

Adding to that, I have one question. When Urahara said that the door would only be open for four days, did he mean that there will only be four days that you can go to the Soul Society from the human world or you will only have four days to stay in the Soul Society and then come back out? huh.gif *is still confused by this*

QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Sep 4 2005, 09:25 AM)
QUOTE(What @  no bacon?,Sep 3 2005, 09:46 AM)
random question:

what happened to Ganju's pig?
[right][snapback]272073[/snapback][/right]

lol if you look at the endings of eps 39-47 I think they were showing ichigo and his team eating some kind of meat.
[right][snapback]273414[/snapback][/right]

*anime fall* XP Mmmmmmmmm.....
edochick
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 4 2005, 12:41 PM)
I've seen up to episode 41 and I've gotta say it's my new favorite anime  tongue.gif  But I have a question. When Urahara opens the gate to Soul Society, he explains to Ichigo that he can only keep it open for four minutes...but it shows them there for days. Is time different in Soul Society? Or did they just mess it up?  blink.gif

Adding to that, I have one question. When Urahara said that the door would only be open for four days, did he mean that there will only be four days that you can go to the Soul Society from the human world or you will only have four days to stay in the Soul Society and then come back out? huh.gif *is still confused by this*
[right][snapback]273585[/snapback][/right]

I watched it over and he says "The amount of time we can open this gate and stay connected to Soul Society is at the most, 4 minutes." So I'm veeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyy confused because they are there for days.

However, he might have been talking about the space between the human world and Soul Society, that they only have four minutes to get through there. so...I'm still at a loss.
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(edochick @ Sep 4 2005, 12:54 PM)

I watched it over and he says "The amount of time we can open this gate and stay connected to Soul Society is at the most, 4 minutes." So I'm veeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyyy confused because they are there for days.

However, he might have been talking about the space between the human world and Soul Society, that they only have four minutes to get through there. so...I'm still at a loss.

[right][snapback]273612[/snapback][/right]

Actually, I'm reading the manga... happy.gif;;; hehe, but they're really similar!
Zhalfirin
QUOTE(edochick @ Sep 4 2005, 01:54 PM)

[right][snapback]273612[/snapback][/right]

Yes he is talking about the space between SS and the real world. He says that because they have to make it through the tunnel before the portal closes or they get trapped between the worlds.
edochick
QUOTE(Zhalfirin @ Sep 4 2005, 05:34 PM)
Yes he is talking about the space between SS and the real world. He says that because they have to make it through the tunnel before the portal closes or they get trapped between the worlds.
[right][snapback]273973[/snapback][/right]

I see! Thanks for clearing that up laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
[spoiler]Is it ever explained why cat-form Yoruichi has a male voice? That's just plain bizarre.[/spoiler]
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 4 2005, 11:00 PM)
[spoiler]Is it ever explained why cat-form Yoruichi has a male voice? That's just plain bizarre.[/spoiler]
[right][snapback]274322[/snapback][/right]

Nope, it's just to confuse viewers from the truth, I guess. sleep.gif
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 4 2005, 10:00 PM)

I think it's just there to confuse you.

Remember Naruto's Sexy no Jutsu?

@Zhalfirin: Thanks for clearing that up in my mind. biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 4 2005, 11:33 PM)

[right][snapback]274393[/snapback][/right]

No, actually...
Zhalfirin
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 5 2005, 01:03 AM)
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 4 2005, 11:33 PM)

[right][snapback]274393[/snapback][/right]

No, actually...
[right][snapback]274504[/snapback][/right]

Heres a reminder
Carnal Malefactor
Reminder? I knew nothing about it to begin with. I've never seen Naruto. tongue.gif

And I'm all caught up with Bleach now. Just got done watching ep. 46.
animejunkie429800
E~to, the voice of the Sexy no Jutsu Naruto was a girl... mellow.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 4 2005, 11:00 PM)

Yeah that's never been explained. Kinda retarded if you ask me, but it was probably to throw viewers off her being a female. So you stuck around I see! It gets even better from here!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 5 2005, 10:51 PM)
QUOTE(What @  no bacon?,Sep 4 2005, 11:00 PM)

Yeah that's never been explained. Kinda retarded if you ask me, but it was probably to throw viewers off her being a female. So you stuck around I see! It gets even better from here!
[right][snapback]275524[/snapback][/right]

Well, it's not like I've had anything better to do the last few days. dry.gif I've been watching Gunslinger Girl, too.
I just hope the battles start becoming less formulaic. That's the one major complaint I have right now.

[edit]
Anyone else think the battle music in this series is absolutely abysmal? It reminds me of something out of an 80s Jean Claude Van Damme flick. wacko.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 5 2005, 10:53 PM)
[edit]
Anyone else think the battle music in this series is absolutely abysmal? It reminds me of something out of an 80s Jean Claude Van Damme flick. wacko.gif
[right][snapback]275525[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I could do without that one song. Something about you've got the power, I dunno, but it's pretty horrible.

Just watched 48 and it was pretty awesome. The show gets even better from this point.
[spoiler] I think I'm in love with Gin now. He finally opened his eyes and it was so freaky looking. Gin has some serious moves. Hitsugaya and Gin had a good battle, but I just wish it was longer. Renji comes back into the picture, finally. it was just such a good episode. And poor Rukia's execution date got moved up again. sad.gif [/spoiler]
Carnal Malefactor
So who has the new ep. subbed? I haven't seen Lunar's up yet.
Zarpia
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 8 2005, 05:44 PM)
So who has the new ep. subbed? I haven't seen Lunar's up yet.
[right][snapback]278446[/snapback][/right]

Bleach-Society and Hell Fansubs.

Yeah the ep was really good, I think is the first one to have that much action so far.
edsgirl
I'd go with Bleach Society. You know how I feel about Hell.
Carnal Malefactor
I think I'll just wait for Lunar. For consistency's sake.
Zarpia
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 8 2005, 05:54 PM)
I'd go with Bleach Society. You know how I  feel about Hell.
[right][snapback]278462[/snapback][/right]

Yes they are really bad, and what's with that font? huh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Wow. Rukia looked so fragile at the end of this ep. I guess she really does have a heart.
VeRi
I love the OST for Bleach i don't mind the Number One music my fave 2 music from the 1st sound track would be destiny awaits and battle ignition

and we will prob see what happened a long time ago with rukia
[spoiler]and 13th vice captain Shiba Kaien that looks like Ichigo[/spoiler]
Shinobi Alchemist
I would also have waited for Lunar this time if they weren't this slow dry.gif I mean, they've grown too slow now and I can't wait to see the episodes when they are this good tongue.gif

So I think I'm going to watch Bleach-Societys versions from now on...
MasterKris
THE FIGHTING OF ICHIMARU AND HITSUGAYA WAS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!
Riza Babe
I agree^^ IT OWNED!!Ep48!!! GOGOGO Renji looks Hot! biggrin.gif
PanicAttack
bah. i went looking for episode 49 but Hells doesn't even have it out. all they got out right now is RAW....and my simple mind needs subtitles.....
hitokiri
QUOTE(PanicAttack @ Sep 14 2005, 01:50 PM)
bah. i went looking for episode 49 but Hells doesn't even have it out. all they got out right now is RAW....and my simple mind needs subtitles.....
[right][snapback]284113[/snapback][/right]

bleach society has their's up now
edsgirl
Finally got around to watching 49. So sad, but at least I knew it was coming.
[spoiler] WTF was up with the day glo colored Hollow? Other than that, it was a pretty good flashback ep. Kiyone and Sentarou's drunkiness was hilarious. BOOGERS! laugh.gif Although it did disprove my theory that Tousen's important person was Kaien's wife. Ukitiake makes sick and dying look so damn good. [/spoiler]
Carnal Malefactor
[spoiler]If Hollows can possess shinigami like that, maybe that's what's happening to Gin that's making him act all evil? It wouldn't make much sense for him to want to destroy all of Soul Society otherwise.[/spoiler]
Carnal Malefactor
[spoiler]If Hollows can possess shinigami like that, maybe that's what's happening to Gin that's making him act all evil? It wouldn't make much sense for him to want to destroy all of Soul Society otherwise.[/spoiler]
Zarpia
kinda like that bacon....
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(zarpia @ Sep 15 2005, 02:15 PM)
[right][snapback]284831[/snapback][/right]

Hmm? Did I get ahead of myself?

You manga readers have the drop on me. laugh.gif
Zarpia
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 15 2005, 02:17 PM)
QUOTE(zarpia @ Sep 15 2005, 02:15 PM)
[right][snapback]284831[/snapback][/right]

Hmm? Did I get ahead of myself?

You manga readers have the drop on me. laugh.gif
[right][snapback]284833[/snapback][/right]

nop, he is not the master maind behing it, let's just leave it that way laugh.gif
Riza Babe
[spoiler]How comes Gin killed Aizen? I mean come on Ep umm 47 when Gin was Aizen's Vice captain![/spoiler]
edsgirl
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Sep 15 2005, 03:15 PM)
[spoiler]How comes Gin killed Aizen? I mean come on Ep umm 47 when Gin was Aizen's Vice captain![/spoiler]
[right][snapback]284863[/snapback][/right]

Trust me, you do not want that spoiled for yourself. Just sit back and watch. It will all be explained soon enough! If you see a spoiler involving that, do not read it. ph34r.gif
Zarpia
Read the spoilers Riza READ THEM!!!!!!
MasterKris
WHAAAA??????????????
I ACCIDENTLY READ THE SPOILERS!!!!!!
WHA!!!!! I'LL NEVA FORGIVE MYSELF!!!!!!! ph34r.gif

I thought epi 49 was kinda short...
Riza Babe
@Zarpia- Dammit Zarpia is trying to kill my life biggrin.gif

@Edsgirl- lol ok, I'll sit back and watch, But what ep u think it will come up?
MasterKris
Oh....
it's about *you know who* 's death... I thought it was during later..... sorry... I already know that.... YAY!
Blitz
Anime's moving faster then I expected. I watched 49 yesterday. [spoiler]Isn't Rukia ordered to kill Kaien in the manga by Ukitake? She accidentally killed him in this one. They also changed the story with Kaien's wife. Wasn't she supposed to be dead already when they found out that no one survived the scout thingie?[/spoiler] Oh, well. Minor tweaks won't do anything. No! We must see Ban Kai training!
edsgirl
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 17 2005, 09:56 AM)
Anime's moving faster then I expected. I watched 49 yesterday. [spoiler]Isn't Rukia ordered to kill Kaien in the manga by Ukitake? She accidentally killed him in this one. They also changed the story with Kaien's wife. Wasn't she supposed to be dead already when they found out that no one survived the scout thingie?[/spoiler] Oh, well. Minor tweaks won't do anything. No! We must see Ban Kai training!
[right][snapback]286721[/snapback][/right]

Yea, they changed that part from the manga. I thought I was the only one who noticed that. And yeah the anime is catching up, but I'm sure they are going to stop it once the SS arc is over.
hitokiri
all i have to say about my request for the upcoming episode is the following:

- ganju must die a horrible death, he's weak and his character sucks
- more byakuya and urahara, please...
Carnal Malefactor
Yes, Ganju is quite irritating, isn't he?

Not as irritating as Orihime, but quite irritating nonetheless.

I just want to see as much of Yoruichi as possible. biggrin.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Sep 17 2005, 08:37 PM) [snapback]287375[/snapback]

i don't know, i find her entertaining....

[when asked about an art project entitled the future me...]

"actually i'm secretly quite proud of it...."

*pulls out a drawing of some kind of robo-hime thing*

"tada.....top speed 380 kph, from the mouth 20,000 C flames, from the eyes special destruction lasers..."
Blitz
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Sep 17 2005, 09:56 PM) [snapback]287435[/snapback]

"tada.....top speed 380 kph, from the mouth 20,000 C flames, from the eyes special destruction lasers..."

LOL. That was funny wasn't it?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Sep 17 2005, 09:56 PM) [snapback]287435[/snapback]

Well, that just illustrates the lack of mental prowess that makes her so annoying, doesn't it?
edsgirl
Rukia by far is the better artist! But the robo-hime picture was funny.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Sep 17 2005, 10:14 PM) [snapback]287451[/snapback]

Rukia by far is the better artist! But the robo-hime picture was funny.

Yes... noone draws a badger like Rukia. laugh.gif
hitokiri
just finshed watching 50, and i feel very confused and ripped off. also i now must kill this asuka person from bleach society... i don't care what you think, just translate and shut the f*ck up.
Zabimaru
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Sep 23 2005, 03:30 PM) [snapback]291176[/snapback]

just finshed watching 50, and i feel very confused and ripped off. also i now must kill this asuka person from bleach society... i don't care what you think, just translate and shut the f*ck up.

Interesting, you were able to download the episodes, it seems, I'm unable to download the episode, it says Bleach Society is having some kind of error, or it's just my computer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.