Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime > Let's discuss your fav anime series here!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
MasterKris
Another episode where the main character doesn't show up.
Sigh~ Another 7 days until episode 45 comes out.

Mayuri did say that in the manga. haha!! It was funny how he complained about turning into slime!! biggrin.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 11 2005, 02:04 PM)
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Aug 11 2005, 01:59 PM)
I guess Mayuri is literally slime! happy.gif Although I don't remember him turning into slime in the manga.
[snapback]248572[/snapback]

You don't? I thought after he....

[spoiler] Got hit by Ishida he turned into liquid and said he would be able to regenerate in three days? huh.gif [/spoiler]
[snapback]248582[/snapback]

Your right, he does do that! I had to go back and re-read it just to make sure. But I was just thinking about how fast the anime is catching up with the manga. There's only supposed to be 52 episodes, but there's no way they can fit the rest of the SS arc into 8 episodes. They'd have to skip alot of stuff and that would suck majorly if they did. But if it's extended to 61 episodes, then they could fit it but there would have to be fillers (hopefully Omakes). Sorry just rambling on, ignore me!
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Aug 11 2005, 04:00 PM)
Your right, he does do that! I had to go back and re-read it just to make sure. But I was just thinking about how fast the anime is catching up with the manga. There's only supposed to be 52 episodes, but there's no way they can fit the rest of the SS arc into 8 episodes. They'd have to skip alot of stuff and that would suck majorly if they did. But if it's extended to 61 episodes, then they could fit it but there would have to be fillers (hopefully Omakes). Sorry just rambling on, ignore me!
[snapback]248664[/snapback]

Well, most of the fights that are left may only take up half an episode. The only one that should take longer is...

[spoiler] Ichigo VS Byakuya. Renji's fight could really only take up to seven minutes.[/spoiler]
edsgirl
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Aug 11 2005, 04:07 PM)

Well, most of the fights that are left may only take up half an episode. The only one that should take longer is...

[spoiler] Ichigo VS Byakuya. Renji's fight could really only take up to seven minutes.[/spoiler]
[snapback]248668[/snapback]

laugh.gif [spoiler] Sad but so true! Poor Renji gets pwned all the time. But they still have a alot of fights to go. Soi FongXYourichi, RenjiXByakuya, IchigoXByakuya(which is going to be freaking awesome!),ZarakiXTousenXKomamaa(sp?),(plus the VC fights) GinXHitsugaya, YamamotoXShunsuiXUkitake and I think's that it, there might be more. I'm just saying that's alot to cover in a short amount of time. Plus the end of the SS arc with AizenXTousenXGin vs everyone else. [/spoiler]
Zarpia
There's to much to put from the manga to the anime, so i don't think they are gonna be just 52.

bleach 44 was....well i love Ishida a little more, i read it, but to me is always a little bit more fun an awesome(sp?) in the anime.
edsgirl
Just watched 45 and all I can say is RENJI! I'm as giddy as a school girl! happy.gif This was one of my favorite chapters from the manga and they did a good job with it in the anime. I was even glad to see Gin's creepy old smile!
NarutoFan101
well its sort of repetive the anime. they fght demons every episode and the outcome is always the same... ichigo wins
its over an ok anime but there are better:)
edsgirl
QUOTE(NarutoFan101 @ Aug 18 2005, 01:31 AM)
well its sort of repetive the anime. they fght demons every episode and the outcome is always the same... ichigo wins
[snapback]254915[/snapback]

Hmm, you must not have got over the first story arc, because they do alot more than just kill demons. Do not stoop it down to Inuyasha level!
NarutoFan101
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Aug 18 2005, 01:35 AM)

Hmm, you must not have got over the first story arc, because they do alot more than just kill demons. Do not stoop it down to Inuyasha level!
[snapback]254919[/snapback]

yeah i sorta think its the same rating as inu maybe 7/10 but then agin i only saw the first 10 episodes
edsgirl
QUOTE(NarutoFan101 @ Aug 18 2005, 01:36 AM)

yeah i sorta think its the same rating as inu maybe 7/10 but then agin i only saw the first 10 episodes
[snapback]254921[/snapback]

And there lies the problem! You didn't stick with it smile.gif I like Inuyasha, but that's what I would call a repetitive anime. But yeah, it gets much better and the battles get way more intense.
NarutoFan101
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Aug 18 2005, 01:42 AM)
QUOTE(NarutoFan101 @ Aug 18 2005, 01:36 AM)

[snapback]254921[/snapback]

And there lies the problem! You didn't stick with it smile.gif I like Inuyasha, but that's what I would call a repetitive anime. But yeah, it gets much better and the battles get way more intense.
[snapback]254930[/snapback]

ok then i guess ill que up some downloads on limewire!
Kimimaru
believe me it is so worth the downlad and the wait it is kinda like naruto bad and good at times but the fights are so cool and when you get to episode 40 it starts getting ineteresting
Shinobi Alchemist
Yeah, I totally agree with you guys...it's getting really intressting in the currently episodes. Some of my friends who hasn't watched very much of Bleach said to me that Naruto, One Piece and even Dragon Ball is better! dry.gif
So I told them to watch more of the series...and now they suddenly think that Bleach is one of the best Anime ever happy.gif
edsgirl
Just finished watching 46, and man was Renji freaking hilarious! [spoiler] I nearly peed my pants when he blew himself up in demon arts class. Man that was priceless. And Hitsugaya was even smaller than he is now. His jealousy over Kira was just too amusing. He just doesn't look like himself without the tats. Poor Renji, once Rukia left. [/spoiler]
MasterKris
This episode rocked!
I really luved this one! I just can't wait for the next episode where Hitsugaya fights!
[SPOILER]True. Renji was soooooooo funny of his jelousy of Kira!! biggrin.gif Aizen rocked!! Hinamori looked so scary when she knocked down that guard... I WANT EPISODE 47 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!![/SPOILER]
edsgirl
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Aug 25 2005, 01:09 PM)
This episode rocked!
I really luved this one! I just can't wait for the next episode where Hitsugaya fights!
[SPOILER]True. Renji was soooooooo funny of his jelousy of Kira!! biggrin.gif  Aizen rocked!! Hinamori looked so scary when she knocked down that guard... I WANT EPISODE 47 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!![/SPOILER]
[snapback]261549[/snapback]

Yeah and Aizen and Gin were pretty hot, but Hisagi and Renji were just smoking!
And 47 is just going to kick ass! laugh.gif
Kimimaru
i wonder wat captain aiezens zanpakto is????
foolmetal alchemist
Ugh, I just watched 46 on Hell fansubs. I really don't like them as much as lunar. They totally mis-translated the "Bedwetter Momo" scene and misspelled alot of words... >.<
Kimimaru
lol thats true
Fayt
Thats why I only download Lunar.
Kimimaru
the music of bleach is really good it goes with the song
Fayt
I like Astriek better then techno life.
Kimimaru
oh yeah well so do i muhahahahahahahaha
Fayt
QUOTE(Kimimaru @ Aug 26 2005, 08:47 PM)
oh yeah well so do i muhahahahahahahaha
[snapback]263396[/snapback]

Please stop the evil laugh *shudders*
Kimimaru
never shall i stop muahahahahahahahahahahaha

i think that it is funny lol
foolmetal alchemist
@Kimimaru and Fayt: Please try to stay close to the topic of this thread. happy.gif Also, please try to have more of a purpose to your posts.
Kimimaru
sry dude i will try
Carnal Malefactor
So uh... why does Sado's crazy magic arm have a racing stripe, and why does it have an extended shoulder, like an Eva unit?

Not a whole lot in this show makes much sense...
animejunkie429800
Ara, foolmetal, stick to Lunar.

I tried downloading Hell fansubs and they were like WTH?
Zarpia
I don't like Hell subs, but i donwload them coz they're always the first^^ and I can't waith that much for Bleach^^. But i download lunars afters anyway
edsgirl
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 27 2005, 01:34 AM)
So uh... why does Sado's crazy magic arm have a racing stripe, and why does it have an extended shoulder, like an Eva unit?

[snapback]263717[/snapback]

laugh.gif Okay the racing stripe on the arm was a little too much. But I believe it has Something to do with his past, but I can't remember, I'd have to go back and watch that ep again. I do know it's called the "Right hand of the Giant".

Have you reached the Soul Society part yet? Alot of stuff get's explained once they get there and some serious twists. blink.gif Plus this is when all the cool captains come in.

And stay away from Hell fansubs ph34r.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Aug 27 2005, 01:53 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 27 2005, 01:34 AM)

[snapback]263717[/snapback]

laugh.gif Okay the racing stripe on the arm was a little too much. But I believe it has Something to do with his past, but I can't remember, I'd have to go back and watch that ep again. I do know it's called the "Right hand of the Giant".

Have you reached the Soul Society part yet? Alot of stuff get's explained once they get there and some serious twists. blink.gif Plus this is when all the cool captains come in.

[snapback]263776[/snapback]

Yah, I just watched 26. Nifty fight scenes, but the dialogue is still annoying as hell. Especially when Orihime's involved dry.gif. I just wish they'd explain how someone becomes a death god if Ichigo's story is so abnormal.

And do those ridiculous incantations that they do actually mean anything, or are they just gibberish, meant to sound cool? huh.gif
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Aug 26 2005, 11:53 PM)
Have you reached the Soul Society part yet? Alot of stuff get's explained once they get there and some serious twists. blink.gif  Plus this is when all the cool captains come in.

[snapback]263776[/snapback]

I'm actually reading the manga. I'm scared of filler eps. ph34r.gif

Yes.... Hell fansubs are evil... dry.gif

QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 27 2005, 12:02 AM)
And do those ridiculous incantations that they do actually mean anything, or are they just gibberish, meant to sound cool? huh.gif
[snapback]263791[/snapback]

I think they're just there so it won't be like Kakashi doesn't do his hand motions, and then something happens. I think they're just there. mellow.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Aug 27 2005, 02:02 AM)
[snapback]263791[/snapback]

In certain martial arts styles, Ninjutsu for example, each hand motion made is a seal which represents something. They're basically just shouting out the meaning of each hand seal they perform.

Edit* @Junkie: There has only been one filler ep. so far in the whole series. I'm sure you won't have much of a problem with them.
animejunkie429800
Okay then foolmetal. Thanks. smile.gif

Somehow, I really want to watch the filler.... ph34r.gif

I want to watch all the filler ep in Naruto since I'm reading the manga.
Shinobi Alchemist
Is it someone here who knows why [Lunar] is so goddamn slow this time?? I can't wait to see this episode and I don't want the Hell-fansub or the[Bleach-Society] version dry.gif Actually [Bleach-Society] is okay but i prefer [Lunar]...
xrninja
QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Aug 28 2005, 12:29 PM)
Is it someone here who knows why [Lunar] is so goddamn slow this time?? I can't wait to see this episode and I don't want the Hell-fansub or the[Bleach-Society] version  dry.gif Actually [Bleach-Society] is okay but i prefer [Lunar]...
[snapback]265960[/snapback]

looking at their site, it says that a few days ago one of their distros was killed in a car accident, which must be tough for those at Lunar. sad.gif i'm willing to hold out for Lunar, though.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(ninja @ Aug 28 2005, 04:47 PM)
looking at their site, it says that a few days ago one of their distros was killed in a car accident, which must be tough for those at Lunar. sad.gif i'm willing to hold out for Lunar, though.
[snapback]266084[/snapback]

It's worth holding out for them. sad.gif All of the other subbers are nowhere near as good as Lunar.
animejunkie429800
Aw, that's too bad... sleep.gif

I really feel sorry for them, but it's worth the wait. Lunar's subs are the best. happy.gif
Kimimaru
i agree lunar gets the translation right the whole time

[spoiler]if you want to know captain aiesen is be hind it all[/spoiler]
Shinobi Alchemist
QUOTE(xrninja @ Aug 28 2005, 10:47 PM)
QUOTE(Shinobi Alchemist @ Aug 28 2005, 12:29 PM)
Is it someone here who knows why [Lunar] is so goddamn slow this time?? I can't wait to see this episode and I don't want the Hell-fansub or the[Bleach-Society] version  dry.gif Actually [Bleach-Society] is okay but i prefer [Lunar]...
[snapback]265960[/snapback]

[snapback]266084[/snapback]

...That was bad news... sad.gif anyway, I will still wait for Lunar. They are the best subbing group after all...

Edit: By the way, what's a distro? I read that he was a "distro" for Lunar and other groups...
Riza Babe
hmm anyone know when ep 47 is comming out? Coz I want to watch it!!!! biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
random question:

what happened to Ganju's pig?
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ Aug 29 2005, 02:15 PM)
hmm anyone know when ep 47 is comming out? Coz I want to watch it!!!! biggrin.gif
[snapback]267293[/snapback]

They have it out now, but it's Hell fansubs. >.<

You can get it on bleach7.com or bleachexile.com. biggrin.gif

@Bacon: That was random. blink.gif
elalquimistafilosofal
i dont understand the random question
Carnal Malefactor
Well, I've watched up through ep. 38 now, and the series is finally starting to live up to its potential. Though I still find it hard to suspend my disbelief that [spoiler]Ichigo can be strong enough to fight Kenpachi so soon after having his shoulder bones sawed through by Renji[/spoiler], though there's probably some kind of different set of healing dynamics in Soul Society that I don't know about yet. unsure.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 3 2005, 05:50 PM)
Well, I've watched up through ep. 38 now, and the series is finally starting to live up to its potential. Though I still find it hard to suspend my disbelief that [spoiler]Ichigo can be strong enough to fight Kenpachi so soon after having his shoulder bones sawed through by Renji[/spoiler], though there's probably some kind of different set of healing dynamics in Soul Society that I don't know about yet. unsure.gif
[snapback]272752[/snapback]

Well, I think it has to do with....

[spoiler] the hollow mask that Ichigo had in his robes. I think it sped up the healing process and it obsorbed some of the damage from Renji's attacks. [/spoiler]

But then again, when Ichigo got messed up by hollows in early episodes and he always recoverd fast because of Rukia's healing. She wasn't even a healer to begin with, so Hanatarou must have something over her abilities.
edochick
I've seen up to episode 41 and I've gotta say it's my new favorite anime tongue.gif But I have a question. When Urahara opens the gate to Soul Society, he explains to Ichigo that he can only keep it open for four minutes...but it shows them there for days. Is time different in Soul Society? Or did they just mess it up? blink.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(edochick @ Sep 4 2005, 04:03 AM)
I've seen up to episode 41 and I've gotta say it's my new favorite anime  tongue.gif  But I have a question. When Urahara opens the gate to Soul Society, he explains to Ichigo that he can only keep it open for four minutes...but it shows them there for days. Is time different in Soul Society? Or did they just mess it up?  blink.gif
[right][snapback]273291[/snapback][/right]

I believe he was talking about the portal between SS and the human world.

QUOTE(Bacon&Cheese)
random question:

That's a good question! blink.gif I have no clue, but to answer the question about Ichigo's rapid speed recovery, I think it just had to do with Hanatarou being from the 4th division, which is pretty much all that division 4 does. OH and the Hollow mask that managed to stop it from hitting a vital spot.
Riza Babe
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 3 2005, 09:46 AM)
random question:

[right][snapback]272073[/snapback][/right]

lol if you look at the endings of eps 39-47 I think they were showing ichigo and his team eating some kind of meat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.