Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bull Around The World Campaign
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2
hitokiri
<Closing the thread since the thread author and the one promoting this campaign has been taking a break from the board since Oct. 2005, and I deem this thread has run it's course. 03/26/07 ~Toombow>

i can't stop laughing at this. so i decided to start the Bull Around the World Campaign. please do me a favor and email/IM/print out and give this to everyone you know; have them do the same as well please. i want to see if the Kevin Bacon idea actually is true and will this ever make it back to me...

if you want to help promote this even more here is the code to put in you sig, just paste it in your sig and you're all set.

CODE
Be part of [url=http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2751]the Bull Around the World Campaign[/url] and email/IM/give [url=http://www.tvtome.com/images/people/2/5/20-10397-sm.jpg]this[/url] to everyone you know.

yes i know this is one of my dumbest ideas ever, but just humor me... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

PS: this has to be the most original piece of spam ever, if i do say so myself.
Mike
OMG ITS RICHARD MOLL
Le Monkey
Already done hito
hitokiri
thanks monkey, Richard Moll appreciates your help

PS hey can one of the mods do me a favor and change the topic subtitle to "Help Richard Moll Take Over the World"?
Le Monkey
I'll pm Kase and ask for you.
Omakase Shimasu
Changed topic title. biggrin.gif

And yes, this must be the most original and random spam thread ever. ph34r.gif
Le Monkey
All hail Hito, The ture King of Spam!

Lol
hitokiri
what the? topic subtitle... i guess i'll just ask quis to fix it later, thanks anyways kase
Omakase Shimasu
Oh, was it supposed to be the description? ^^;; Sorry about that. I thought le monkey said you wanted to edit the title.

EDIT: This better? biggrin.gif Sorry again.
hitokiri
thanks kase, you rock. Richard Moll would give you a virtual hug if he could....laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Yay~... I guess. biggrin.gif;; (Somehow that man scares the living daylights out of me ph34r.gif)
theoneandonlycorngirl
I must say, I had to save this picture and everything... the face is perfect!
hitokiri
thank you and i'm sure Richard Moll would bake you an apple pie if he knew about this....

addon:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/News/03/19/people.watn.moll/
ἀρχή
IPB Image
hitokiri
w...laugh.gif thanks arche

i'll have to commence with the proganda campaign later...
ἀρχή
I don't want to go outside, so I'm making a bunch of these things. My computer takes forever to do them, but it's fun.

You'll have to bombard new members with the picture and a direct link to this thread laugh.gif
Username05
LOL, that is pretty funny. biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Mike
At this other forum, there's some guy trying to make this bunny made out of brackets and arrows try to take over the world, but it shouldn't be that much competition since it's up against the infamous Richard Moll.
Le Monkey
I've had three sent back to me already!!!
DarkWater Alchemist
Okay. Who is mr. Richard Moll exactly?
Le Monkey
Ask Hito, I cant remember.
All i know is that I was told to do something and I did.
@Hito: Its working so far, I have recived my fourth this morning!!
hitokiri
richard moll is the actor that played bull on night court. if you don't know what night court is you are thoroughly deprived...

@monkey: excellent... everything is going as planned...
Le Monkey
Noooooo, I am deprived!!!

*Sniff*
ἀρχή
Night court was an awesome show. Richard Moll was the best on the show too because his character was tough but loveable.
Le Monkey
When and where is it on?

it sounds good
hitokiri
i don't thinks its on anymore anywhere, maybe nick at night or something like that... it was an 80s sitcom
Le Monkey
O_O And now I have missed it, Darn...
hitokiri
there are DVDs for i think, maybe you could rent it...
Le Monkey
That would involve MONEY.....I don't have money....
hitokiri
hmmm... upon looking for more information on the dvd i found out bull's full name is Nostradamus 'Bull' Shannon... laugh.gif
DarkWater Alchemist
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Jan 28 2005, 02:43 PM)
richard moll is the actor that played bull on night court. if you don't know what night court is you are thoroughly deprived...

No I'm not. I'm European.

And eighties. ph34r.gif You expect people to know eighties shows? ohmy.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
hitokiri
ok here's the new official Bull Around the World Banner w/ link, just put this code into your sig and your all set.

CODE
[url=http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2751][img]http://img36.exs.cx/img36/717/bullaroundtheworldbanner1oz.jpg[/img][/url]
ἀρχή
We might have to make an associated web site soon laugh.gif
hitokiri
The Moll Lantern
Slashrose1010
Awww, Hito beat me to teh Moll Lantern. I was busy making one my hand while he just pasted the head of Moll on a lantern. He he, I am so stupid, why didn't I do that?

Anyways, here is my rendition of Moll Lantern, it looks crummy but I hope you like it anyway tongue.gif

Slash's Moll Lantern 2.0 (Then why does it look worse? huh.gif
hitokiri
w...nice but i think this thread would rather have the original richard moll pic under the lantern outfit...

ADDON: look at what i just found...

[img]http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dimension_films/scary_movie_2/richard_moll/scarypre4.jpg[/img]
Ghost
::looks at picture::

Holy shit. He's eating someone's soul in this picture. Jesus that's creepy.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Feb 1 2005, 07:22 PM)
ADDON: look at what i just found...

IPB Image
[snapback]104317[/snapback]

Thats how I immagined Hito looking like......

tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
What does Hito look like? All I know is that he is Chinese and is rithless with incompitent workers laugh.gif I imagine him to be tall and lean for some reason.... much like his old avatar.
alchemist x
Me too
and maby he can shoot lazer beems out of his eyes
hitokiri
introducing the new and improved Moll Lantern....

IPB Image

now with 200% more Moll Lantern's oath. laugh.gif
Slashrose1010
@Moll LanternKiri: LOL, that's hilarious. That is John Stewart's GL oath. He is also bald, maybe he can use it laugh.gif
Quistis88
Love the oath. laugh.gif Moll Lantern is the best superhero ever. biggrin.gif
@Quis: I don't know. I think Flash Gordon could take him laugh.gif
hitokiri
i think the only person that could handle the awesome power of the Moll Lantern would be SSJ4 Nobuo Sakai.... laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Feb 4 2005, 10:39 PM)
i think the only person that could handle the awesome power of the Moll Lantern would be SSJ4 Nobuo Sakai.... laugh.gif
[snapback]106892[/snapback]

It's times like these when I wish I had PhotoShop, or even remotely know how to use it. laugh.gif
hitokiri
if you can find me a good full body SSJ4 pic i'll do it up nobuo sakai style.
QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 4 2005, 10:37 PM)
@Quis: I don't know. I think Flash Gordon could take him laugh.gif
[snapback]106891[/snapback]

QUOTE(hitokiri @ Feb 4 2005, 10:39 PM)
[snapback]106892[/snapback]

Best Match EVER! ~Comic Book Guy
hitokiri
as the creator of the moll lantern i will now have to sue you for unauthorized use of his image, along with defamation of character for associating him with a gork like flash gordon... what's next? SSJ4 Nobuo Sakai vs Walker Texas Ranger?!!!
Si, senor. Par le vou dutch?

Flash Gordon is the shiznit. He is the only match for Moll Lantern. His powers rival the power of Bruce Li and Forest Law combined. ( <----- For that I deserved to be punched in the face)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.