Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is your favorite movie(s)?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Movies, TV Shows, & Other Videos
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
dramabowwow
My favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean because they have Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are in the movie and they are my favorite actors and they are so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
Black Rose
Pirates of the Caribean was brilliant Johnny Deep was ace!!!
88hainesde
electra
dramabowwow
I love that movie so much I watch it all the time and it had some great actors/actresses in that movie wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
hitokiri
whoa.... that sig pic is way too big.... either shrink it or change it please...
dramabowwow
Are you happy now? dry.gif dry.gif
alchemistgirl zero
Pirates of the Carribean, The Lord of the Rings, Napoleon Dynamite, Ghost in the Shell, Spirited Away, Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind, Inu-Yasha movie 2, Super Mario Bros., Spiderman 1 and 2, X-Men 1 and 2, Mulan, Toy Story, Batman & Robin, Batman, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Maria full of Grace, Carol's Journey, Risky Business, A Christmas Story, The Prophecy, The Ring, Alien vs. Predator, Eight Legged Freaks, Godzilla, Not another teen movie!, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Blade, The Hulk, Grave of the Fireflies, Star Wars triology, The Last Unicorn, Antz, Oliver Twist (animated), Gay Purre!, Cats don't dance, All Dogs go to Heaven, Titan AE, Anastasia, Rock-A-Doodle, Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, The Secret of NIMH, Kiki's Delivery Service, Lupin III and the Castle of Cagliostro, Princess Mononoeke, BIG, Little Monsters (1988) and The Flight of Dragons (1986).

....I'm a movie junkie. Can you tell? happy.gif;;
hitokiri
hmmm.. fav movie?

i do like I'm Gonna Git You Sucka alot, but then again i enjoy What Dreams May Come just as much (visual representation of the divine comedy = good). Shaolin Soccer is climbing charts really fast as well, come on what's not good about shaolin monks beating the crap out of people with a soccer ball?!

now that i think about it i can't really say i have a favorite, since i like different movies for different reasons...
Mizukage352
I'll withhold judgement until May 6th; I can barely wait. It's been quite a while since I've seen some movies, but the movie that has already been released that I'd pick is Monty Python's The Meaning of Life.
xrninja
ehh, i rarely go out and watch movies. but i liked pirates and finding nemo biggrin.gif incredibles was pretty good too.
sevter
Pirates is pretty cool. I liked Gundam Wing:Endless Waltz, National Treasure, Kungfu Hustle, The General's Daughter and quite a lot more...

I don't have a favourite movie though. It's either a good movie or not.
dramabowwow
I like alot of movies too but I like pirates and 17th/18th centuries.
Mike
The Last Samurai!
edsgirl
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Jan 23 2005, 08:01 PM)
hmmm.. fav movie?

i do like I'm Gonna Git You Sucka alot, but then again i enjoy What Dreams May Come just as much (visual representation of the divine comedy = good).  Shaolin Soccer is climbing charts really fast as well, come on what's not good about shaolin monks beating the crap out of people with a soccer ball?! 

now that i think about it i can't really say i have a favorite, since i like different movies for different reasons...
[snapback]95764[/snapback]

That's a great movie! laugh.gif I love the part where he get's his toe shot off! I like anything extremely violent, like kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, and Boondock Saints.
Mike
I like anything extremely violent, like kill Bill, Pulp Fiction

are you a tarantino fan?
I know I am! biggrin.gif
edsgirl
Yes I am! I think he's a great filmaker. Really innovative with what he tries to do.
hitokiri
for most violence by a single man without the use of large scale destructive weapons (ie nukes, rpgs, etc) i think the record is held by Hard Boiled with Chow Yun Fat.
edsgirl
Hmm I wonder what the body count was in that movie, has to be pretty darn high!
hitokiri
its not as high as some but chow yun fat does kill alot of people with just handguns
edsgirl
That reminds me of Hot Shots part deux. They actually had a body count meter on the screen while he's shooting all the bad guys. It's freaking hilarious.
hitokiri
w...i forgot all about that movie until now. is it in the first one or the second where he uses the chicken as an arrow? (i loved that part)
edsgirl
The second one. I love that part too! I remeber some part in the moive where Sadamm melts like in teh Terminator 2, and then his fuses together with his dog. man I love that movie.
Le Monkey
Hiya All,
My faororite movie is, at the moment, Cowboy-bebop
water_alchemist
i don';t have a favorite movie...but i have movies i like:
pirates of the carribean,lord of the rings trilogy,finding nemo,the incredible,i robot,meet the parents,meet the fockers,the ring,kill bill 1, kill bill 2, texes chainsaw massacure, napolian dynomite, liar liar, 8 crazy nights, 50 first dates, shrek 1, sherk 2, and so many more...but i can;t think of them now

im a movie freak smile.gif
armagedon46
QUOTE(Mike @ Jan 24 2005, 01:28 AM)
I like anything extremely violent, like kill Bill, Pulp Fiction

are you a tarantino fan?
I know I am! biggrin.gif
[snapback]96183[/snapback]

Top 4 movies:

1. Spiderman 2
2. Spiderman
3. Kill Bill V. 1
4. Kill Bill V. 2
Le Monkey
Yuo like sequels dont you.
Jaganshi
I favor older movies, like Mortal Kombat and The Outsiders.
Kihaku
Favourite films change all the time... of those I've seen recently I really liked National Treasure! biggrin.gif
Hmm.. but when it's about all-time favourites I'd have to choose Jurassic Park and Mission Impossible. I really loved those films when I was young and they were my absolute faves then. I still wouldn't have any problem watching them. wink.gif
Slashrose1010
My favorite is The Matrix. Reloaded was also good, Revolutions sucked. Animatrix was good. I also love Kill Bill (vol.2 was better). Billy Madison was great, must've seen that a billion times by now. I have alos seen Save the Last Dance like at least 7 times.

Is it just me or did the soundtracks for the two Kill Bills rock? I really like the Rosa song for the ending creds for the first Volume and My Baby Shot Me Down is a great song also.
Fayt
I like the incredibles.

Its cool and funny
hidden_death
eh...i don't really have a favorite movie...
red_rose
my favourite movie is the laberenth
Chiyo
OMG a Labyrinth fan. It's my fave movie of all time and always has been. David Bowie was my hero (back then).

Then it's 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' and 'Edward Scissorhands'. In fact most Tim Burton films....especially with Johnny Depp in them.
Aqua_Alchemist
my favourite movie is the laberenth

Ohh i like labyrinth a lot as well, especially the tangerine dream soundtrack (TD are soo good and relaxing lol). I have no idea what my favorite movie is, there are soo many smile.gif
red_rose
sorry i can't spell. i was suposed to say labyrinth not laberenth lol.

lol i cant believe you like it aswell! nobody around where i live knows about it! i love the baby song by david bowie when he is singing about taking the baby for his own ~ its so funny when he throws the baby in the air because it looks so fake. lol
Chiyo
QUOTE(red_rose @ Feb 9 2005, 05:56 PM)
sorry i can't spell. i was suposed to say labyrinth not laberenth lol.

lol i cant believe you like it aswell! nobody around where i live knows about it! i love the baby song by david bowie when he is singing about taking the baby for his own ~ its so funny when he throws the baby in the air because it looks so fake. lol
[snapback]110053[/snapback]

I know, it's terrible, but I think that adds to the film. I have the soundtrack and I listen to it all the time.

So...you a fan of the Dark Crystal at all?
Slashrose1010
My favorite movie is Flash lol, starring Flash Gordon as the super hero.

I don't know yet, but FF7:AC seems like it is turning out nicely. I really want to see Contantine. I just saw Pleasentville yesterday. It was a good movie. Spider Man was really good but SM2 was better I think.
kaitokuroba
actully i don't like watch movie
but harry,and which my favorit actress act in
Queenozelight
My favourite movie is Toy Story...
Don't ask why...
Riza Babe
Lord of the rings!! I just love that movie because Legolas was in it biggrin.gif
phoenix dying
Lord of the rings was great. Don't think of me being crazy but Star Wars is the bomb.
My favorate has to monty python and the holy grail!!
IPB Image
Riza Babe
I remmber that!!! Really funny With the servents with the coco nut shells making horse nosies really funny!! biggrin.gif
mei_tenshi
Ah, the coconut shells! laugh.gif

Let's see, where to begin? Lord of the Rings, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Shrek, Shrek 2, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Finding Nemo, The Princess Bride, the sequel where Chow Yun Fat comes back as his twin brother--forgot what it's called, but the concept was hilarious!
alchemist x
HOLY GRAIL HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!!!

monty python is the best movie person in the world.
Quistis88
"Young Frankenstein" with Gene Wilder and Mel Brooks is hilarious. laugh.gif
Chiyo
So is Blazing Saddles...and Robin Hood:Men in Tights. Mel Brookes is funny.
HoboStabba
All the friday movies are hella cool, Ice cube knows how to roll =D
Quistis88
I'm in a list-favorite-movies mood now. biggrin.gif Three more to add to the list that I can't believe I've forgotten:

- La Vita bella
- Swing Kids
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (gotta love the beginning credits)
edsgirl
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Feb 8 2005, 03:25 PM)
OMG a Labyrinth fan. It's my fave movie of all time and always has been. David Bowie was my hero (back then).

Then it's 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' and 'Edward Scissorhands'. In fact most Tim Burton films....especially with Johnny Depp in them.
[snapback]109306[/snapback]

David Bowie was so scary in this move! WTF was he thinking sad.gif
l|Kouga|l-Youkai
I Robot
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.