Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is your favorite movie(s)?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Movies, TV Shows, & Other Videos
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
animefangirl
the laast samarai and the harry potter movies
~*(Jaded)*~
QUOTE(animefangirl @ Sep 30 2005, 12:29 PM) [snapback]294535[/snapback]

Bleh! The Harry Potter movies sucked so much! >_<

Chibi-Usa
Mine would have to the "Lion king" and "Enough". Big stretch huh?
animefangirl
QUOTE(~*(Jaded)*~ @ Sep 30 2005, 04:11 PM) [snapback]294578[/snapback]

QUOTE(animefangirl @ Sep 30 2005, 12:29 PM) [snapback]294535[/snapback]

Bleh! The Harry Potter movies sucked so much! >_<

acctully the third was interesting
DustStorm
Duplex
Catiff
Monty Phython and the Holy Grail
Rosh Razgriz
The Patriot!!
Nice story guys!

i 4got... harry potter realli sux!
maybe he should get a potty n shit all da way!
Ankelan
QUOTE(Catiff @ Nov 25 2005, 07:26 PM) [snapback]319595[/snapback]

Monty Phython and the Holy Grail

very very good choice... i like the meaning of life too, and the life of brian...

favorite movies : singing in the rain, casablanca, the 5th element, amelie, some like it hot, all chaplin, all tarantino, charade, psycho, all miyasaki, million dollar baby, a history of violence, match point, finding neverland, les enfants du paradis (french, translated by paradise's children, and the word paradise describe the cheeper seats in old theaters (not movie theater wink.gif)), nosferatu, the house of flying daggers, the rocku horror picture show, sin city, don juan demarco, west side story, brazil...
Terra_Nomie
I love the movies "Two Weeks Notice" and "Black Hawk Down." Two totally Diff. movies but I love them both. tongue.gif
please dont hurt me
my favotire movie is aeon flux
caerulcis
Sleeping Forest
...the virgin suicides because it was weird and creepy and i didn't understand it...
DustStorm
Forrest Gump
Winkle
That's a tough call, probably would have to say Serenity off the top of my head...
Demonhunter399
my favorite movie is lord of the rings it has cool special effects. and that what i want to do when i grow up.
Kyros
I don't really know if I could choose just one but I don't see Fight Club or Boondock Saints on anyone's lists wtf? Those movies are awesome.
Smoke Alchemist
*nods* fight club is awesome
caerulcis
fight club was a great movie and btw smoke nice sig *I am a samurai pimp*. biggrin.gif
CRAP ALCHEMIST
Star Wars ep.iii
Fayth Prophecy
Memoirs of a Geisha right now is my current favorite.
Aleesha Elric
Duece Bigalow: European Gigalo
Chiyo
I finally got the Fullmetal Alchemist movie on DVD, so that is currently high on my chart
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Jan 22 2006, 12:18 PM) [snapback]341324[/snapback]

I finally got the Fullmetal Alchemist movie on DVD, so that is currently high on my chart

...but it's really not that good...

QUOTE(Aleesha Elric @ Jan 22 2006, 12:10 PM) [snapback]341320[/snapback]

What the hell is wrong with you?! blink.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(Kyros @ Dec 23 2005, 05:20 AM) [snapback]332782[/snapback]

I don't really know if I could choose just one but I don't see Fight Club or Boondock Saints on anyone's lists wtf? Those movies are awesome.

I freaking loved Boondock Saints. Major reps from me!

Umm I don't really have a favorite movie. I have a favorite genre, and that would be anime. But I really don't like American movies.

OH wait, I used to watch Jurassic Park and Snatch over and over again. I guess that would be the closest thing to me having a favorite movie. Don;t laugh, dinosaurs ruled the earth. tongue.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Void @ Jan 22 2006, 02:03 PM) [snapback]341367[/snapback]

QUOTE(Aleesha Elric @ Jan 22 2006, 12:10 PM) [snapback]341320[/snapback]

What the hell is wrong with you?! blink.gif

The movie or the DVD quality? Is the official DVD out already?

Haha, is that some stupid sequal? I would never put a 'stupid' comedy as a favourite, but that's just me. I do enjoy them, though. *not that one though*

Lost Mercenary
FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN

IT PWNS ALL OTHER FILMS I'VE SEEN!!!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Runningwind
The Blues Brothers
Lt. Misha Mustang
Moulin Rouge and High School Musical
Luke Groundwalker
Two words: Pulp Fiction. It's simply the best movie ever made.

My second favorite is Clerks; Silence of the Lambs is third. Though my favorite movie series is Star Wars.

Meh, that's all I really have to say. :\
ChocolateAlchemist
The New Guy and Red Eye are the best so far
Chiyo
QUOTE(Void @ Jan 22 2006, 07:03 PM) [snapback]341367[/snapback]

Meh, I said high not top.....and I was just glad to get a real copy with English subtitles rather then that God-awful recording that was posted on the net.
Sharingan Serpent
Meh, I said high not top.....and I was just glad to get a real copy with English subtitles rather then that God-awful recording that was posted on the net.

Hmmmm? Really I wouldn't know because I haven't seen that movie yet...sniff, sniff...I have to wait a lot longer than all off you well some of you anyway... happy.gif;;
Hana no Kuroi
Right now, my favorite movie is High School Musical...XD

But overall, it's Spirited Away by Miyazaki. <3
Taskinst
The date movie heheheehehe thet movie was funny
DustStorm
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Freeman_Alchemist
BraveHeart
Mel Gibson Is Crazy ( Sorry If I Mispelled His Name)
Just Look At Him!
IPB Image
Black Zero
Rush Hour 1,2, and3
candymakeudandy
FF advent children
last samurai
harold and kumar.......................................
half baked
forrest gump
longest yard
not another teen movie
down to earth
meet the parents 1+2
mr deed
head of state
bruce almighty
the girl next door
finding nemo
rurouni kenshin trust and betrayal
lord of the rings 2+3
irobot
independence day
40 days and 40 nights
rush hour2
a knights tale
waiting

are my favorites movies...
that took long
Popogeejo
Pulp Fiction.
Colette
Serenity was amazing

High School Musical was really good too. Not to mention the fact that the main guy was really, really hot
Souji
The Kenshin ovas...I also LOVE "The 13th Warrior"....Also really liked Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke...hmm..Gladiator was awesome..OH!! Face Off was the greatest! Comedy wise I can never go wrong with Dumb and Dumber..a classic...Old School is awesome too and I must admit I did like the Lord of the Rings trilogy, just not in an obsessive way. I'm a big movie watcher so I'll just leave the list as is otherwise I'll get out of hand with movies I love/are favorites
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Gladiator
Roy-Riz-fan
One of my favorite movies is Memiors of a Geisha.It represents my asian culture! Along with oavs:Samurai X biggrin.gif
Sin Of Envy
The Terminal....
wolfy519
Right now its Spirited Away
Xx_my_gun_shot_romance_xX
there is like no doubt in my mind that it is The Nightmare Before Christmas!!!!!! and then like theres any movie that Chris Farley was in! and then there was like every thing that Miazaki *sp made and then theres all the inuyasha movies....and the list just go's on and on laugh.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
Xx_my_gun_shot_romance_xX your sig is to big! >_<

definatly Miyasaki-sama's movies, the FMA movie (when it comes out) the InuYasha movies, and Memoirs of a Geisha, it came out today and i have it on DVD wub.gif
Xx_my_gun_shot_romance_xX
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Mar 28 2006, 06:47 PM) [snapback]370759[/snapback]

Xx_my_gun_shot_romance_xX your sig is to big! >_<

definatly Miyasaki-sama's movies, the FMA movie (when it comes out) the InuYasha movies, and Memoirs of a Geisha, it came out today and i have it on DVD wub.gif

but isnt it just like totally worth it...... blink.gif ...... but if it really bothers you that much i guess ill change it..... sad.gif
NeoAsna 2.7
My Favourite movies is Finding Neverland and The Cast away...
Lone Wolf
Animated Movies:
1. The Lion King
2. Miyazaki's Movies (especially Princess Mononoke)
3. The InuYasha movies (mainly movie three)

Live-Action Movies:
1. The Back to the Future trilogy
2. The Princess Bride
3. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.