Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do You Have Any Pets? What Are They? Names? Pics?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
dramabowwow
Do you have any dogs or cat or birds or any other animal? I have 2 dogs and 2 birds. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif They are so cute!
heavensangel
i have one cat and her name is stripe she kinda reminds me of puss in boots she gets up on the door nad just looks at u with the most pittaful of eyes it is sssooo cute wub.gif biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif smile.gif
Preston007
I live on a ranch so lots of animals-7 dogs, 61 longhorns, 3 horses, 12 donkeys, 14 chickens, and a sister! biggrin.gif
Zarpia
cool preston, i have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 hamters, actually 1 die sad.gif *is in the tumy of one of my cats*.
ἀρχή
I have one hamster, Charcoal.
Zarpia
oooh, your hamter is really cute
ἀρχή
I think he takes after me, but my wife tells me that's not possible. I think he has my nose though.
Quistis88
"Charcoal"? That's cute. laugh.gif And so is the hamster.

I've never had any pets, except for this one turtle.
ἀρχή
I once had to swerve around a large turtle once. It was lost on some back road trying to find its way across the street. At first I thought it was a rock and then suddently it moved huh.gif
Quistis88
A moving rock . . . was it unnerving at the time?
Username05
I have:
1 cat, he hangs with me when ever im at home, we have a strong bond, but that don't mean im gay! MEN CAN LIKE CATS TO! mad.gif
2 dogs, they smell bad and are to big and hipper to hang out with me inside, so i play with them out side, and in the pool. biggrin.gif
and alot of fish! (they dont do anything, there just for show...)
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 18 2005, 11:03 PM)
A moving rock . . . was it unnerving at the time?

After I went around it, I got out to see that it was actually a large turtle.

Someone drove by and helped it get across the street after taking a ton of pictures. Fortunatley there wasn't much traffic on the road.
Username05
We used to pick the turtles up off the road and we had this big pond we would let them live in, they never ran away and we didnt need a garbage disposle they eat any fruit that has gone bad, but we movedand now i miss the turtles... sad.gif
ἀρχή
I don't really like turtles. They don't seem to have much personality. I just don't like them.
Username05
They might not but alot were injured, and we healed them, one had been run over and the vet told us to superglue the shell back together. and another only had three legs.
Zarpia
turtles are ok, my mom used to have a lot of chikens, and you know what are they for; i can't eat something i've seen killed, also she had a white rat, and she almost adopted 2 little snakes. *scary*
Carnal Malefactor
I'm sure everyone knows Miyuki by now. cool.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
xrninja
miyuki! biggrin.gif

i have a fat ornery turtle named Mr. T (she's a girl, though). she dislikes me quite a bit because my grandpa is the one who feeds her [while i scramble out the door to school], and my sister takes her outside to walk around <read as: nap> in her pen, and when it gets chilly i have to take her in. so i guess she sees me as the evil person who interrupts her naps and brings her back to her stuffy cage thing, even though i'm saving her from getting turtle-pneumonia or becoming a racoon's dinner. and despite her fat, i-can't-fit-in-my-shell-anymore turtleburger appearance, she moves quite fast. i should enter her in a turtle race someday. rolleyes.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
My sis has a Siamese fighting fish and a goldfish...

I want a cat, though...
Ailuro
IPB Image
This is my cat, Alex. I'm sure I've shown him before, but he's just so fat and cute that I must show him again. ^^

My deceased cat, Maxwell.
This cat is the one that was killed by the fox when I lived in South Carolina, and shows the striking resemblance to Tokage's cat, Kyou.
Gashole
edit
Ailuro
Yes, he porbably he is. XD Most people mistake him for being pregneant.

Daww... They're adorable. happy.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Kittens are so precious.

...too bad they grow up... dry.gif
Quistis88
Kittens are nicer than cats, somehow.
Carnal Malefactor
I don't like cats. They're evil and selfish and make me break out in hives.
Gashole
We keep cats instead of dogs only because we're all too lazy to walk them.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Gashole @ Jan 19 2005, 07:17 AM)
We keep cats instead of dogs only because we're all too lazy to walk them.

That sucks. Dog-walking is good exercise.
Gashole
Yea, even when we had dogs we just let them out by themselves every morning. They always came back an hour later.

I don't think my family deserves any pets.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Gashole @ Jan 19 2005, 07:20 AM)
Yea, even when we had dogs we just let them out by themselves every morning. They always came back an hour later.

I don't think my family deserves any pets.

huh.gif

I'm inclined to agree...
Bling_bling_Angel
ohmy.gif Omg, I want a kitten!!!
Quistis88
You know what I want? I want a hippo.

Yes, I kid.

Although, it would be pretty funny . . .
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 19 2005, 07:23 AM)
You know what I want?  I want a hippo.

Yes, I kid.

Although, it would be pretty funny . . .

If they could breed miniature hippos that were the size of dogs, I'd be all over that shit.

That or elephants.
Bling_bling_Angel
No, I want a moose...
Gashole
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jan 19 2005, 12:21 AM)
I'm inclined to agree...

Didn't stop us from getting the hamsters, the rabbits, the turtles, the bird, and the fish. The fish were useful though cause they were at least edible.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Gashole @ Jan 19 2005, 07:26 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jan 19 2005, 12:21 AM)
I'm inclined to agree...

Didn't stop us from getting the hamsters, the rabbits, the turtles, the bird, and the fish. The fish were useful though cause they were at least edible.

blink.gif

Someone should report you to the ASPCA!
Quistis88
One of my friends killed a hamster of his. Kind of squished it with his hand by accident, or so he claims.
xrninja
i want a deodorized skunk. =D
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 19 2005, 07:34 AM)
i want a deodorized skunk. =D

Skunks really are beautiful animals.
Thievesvinegar
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 18 2005, 11:27 PM)
One of my friends killed a hamster of his.  Kind of squished it with his hand by accident, or so he claims. Needless to say, all of his fish died, and his rabbit. I went back yesterday and there were no animals present in his room.

Know someone who claims that he uses hamsters for the benifit of education. Yea, by stopping thier breathing just to see how long they would last and then conduct CPR. i think he's even done mouth to mouth.
Mike
i have a cat and a dog.......

but i want a small pigmy laugh.gif
Le Monkey
i have too dogs and two fish

I want a fruit batt and a monkey as a friend! laugh.gif
Black Rose
Really? I'll get you one for christmas Le'Monkey happy.gif I wanna wolf and a Husky and maybe a fox or a hawk biggrin.gif
dramabowwow
My dream pet is to have a horse yo ride!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Monkeys are really cute too and I would love to have one!! wub.gif wub.gif
Quistis88
I've merged your posts. Please do not double-post.
love_me_destroyer
I've four pets. 2 dogs, 2cats.
The dogs are Buzz and Cassy (I named Buzz, and our entire family thinks cassy is a crappy name for a dog, but we didn't name her)
They're both overwheight Labs, but thats why they're so loveable biggrin.gif
The two cats are Dolly and Sweety-pie (My sisters named them....)
Ironicly, Sweety-pie is not unlike a demonic manifestation. and Dolly is afraid of everything. and I mean EVERYTHING!
Kyleice
I have 1 dog and 2 cats. biggrin.gif
water_alchemist
I have 2 birds, and a fish. I can't have cats because I'm alergic to them, but thats ok, because i really am not fond of cats. But, i would like a monkey laugh.gif
Le Monkey
Check back a page and you will aready see that we have had a discution about monkeys!
water_alchemist
Not really a disscusion, it was only 2 post about it smile.gif
Le Monkey
What, *checks back*

Oh, they have gone!!! huh.gif mellow.gif

Ah well. It was a good discution though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.