Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Heart This Website.
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Technical Support & Questions
Ghost
Everything's well organized. The moderators are stern but fair, and friendly. The administration listens to the people. The information is accurate and accessible. Spoilers are considered. The layout is easy to look at and navigate.
Oh, were there but one of you for each of my favorite things, that there might be a fansite for all of them, that was worth a crap.

Heheh, saw the "Tell us how we're doing," thing and decided the staff probably doesn't get enough appreciation.

*appreciate no jutsu!*
Love, this nerd.
Quistis88
*is touched*

On behalf of the staff, I would like to thank you for your kind appreciation (and I also appreciate the rest of the staff as well). Keep being the good members that you are, kids (and adults, too). smile.gif
Ed's_Girl
Me too. personally, out of ALL other FMA sites...This one is not too crowded, very peaceful..And very rewarding.
Fresh_Coffee
This forum has got to be the best one out there. I think this is the only one where grammar is used for respect. Battles don't rage on.... I mean on other forums it's kinda of hard to read what their trying to say. Proper grammar here is wonderful and moderators to inforce it happy.gif. Thanks so much.
bryantq
Hey you never know, suggestions about a new site to start up may come true smile.gif I'm just looking for that next great anime to do. Might be Air, might be Izumo. we'll see smile.gif
Ghost
I've never heard of Air or Izumo, I'll have to start looking for them so I'll be ready to participate in the community if you make a new site. lol

What about Bleach or Last Exile...? Though, really, I think some of the reason this site has such good people, is because it seems to have been te gathering point for most of the intellectual FMA fans. It's been awhile since I've seen an anime that made me think so much. There's Eva, FLCL, and FMA. Ghost in the Shell and Akira are pretty thoughtful too, but they're movies (and manga) so they don't count. Because there's a lot more brain-tantalizing films and comics out there than there are TV series. Oh yeah, I almost forgot Lain.

I mean jeez; Perfect Blue, Macross Plus, Armitage III, and...others...I can't recall any more right now, but you all know what I mean anyway so it's not necessary.
bryantq
Hmm, ill do a bleach website wink.gif that sounds plausible.
Omakase Shimasu
Bleach! *__*

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 21 2005, 06:17 AM)
*is touched*

On behalf of the staff, I would like to thank you for your kind appreciation (and I also appreciate the rest of the staff as well).  Keep being the good members that you are, kids (and adults, too).  smile.gif
[snapback]93147[/snapback]

I'm all with Quistis in this. biggrin.gif
bryantq
Making the site design now smile.gif will probably have it done by tonight, put it online, start working on content, expect a launch by next weekend of we're lucky hehe.

i think ill make it look ALOT like this site so people know its affiliated smile.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Yes! Can't wait for it. biggrin.gif Are you thinking of making a forum about it as well, or...?
bryantq
most likely, unless i feel like making a shared anime forum community
Foolio
word. high 5 to the admins and such
xrninja
QUOTE(bryantq @ Jan 23 2005, 05:02 PM)
Making the site design now smile.gif will probably have it done by tonight, put it online, start working on content, expect a launch by next weekend of we're lucky hehe.

i think ill make it look ALOT like this site so people know its affiliated smile.gif
[snapback]95766[/snapback]

oooh, like the samurai 7 site! i liked the layout and color scheme to that a lot. you'll have to make the bleach one look really awesome, though, because all of the major bleach sites out there have really exceptionally nice graphics and layouts biggrin.gif
bryantq
list off a few of the good bleach sites out there biggrin.gif lol none of them do any good job of ranking on search engines.
xrninja
hmm....bleach7.com is one of the most popular, but they recently changed their layout and i don't like it very much. bleachworld.com's was nice, if i recall correctly, but they're down for the moment. bleachportal.net's nice too, although i don't like the gradient orange bars that much. bleach remix had a nice header and navigation bar, but i don't remember the url. i saved most of the headers and navigation bars that i liked onto my computer; if you like i can upload them onto my photobucket account and post them smile.gif
Ghost
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jan 23 2005, 05:55 PM)
QUOTE(Quistis88)
*is touched*

On behalf of the staff, I would like to thank you for your kind appreciation (and I also appreciate the rest of the staff as well).  Keep being the good members that you are, kids (and adults, too).  smile.gif
[snapback]93147[/snapback]

I'm all with Quistis in this. biggrin.gif
[snapback]95752[/snapback]

You don't count, kase-chan. I didn't know you were an admin "mod" when I posted that message! laugh.gif

...Wait, you're really gonna do a Bleach site!? Awesome!!
Omakase Shimasu
ohmy.gif You meanie!! tongue.gif (It's mod, by the way. biggrin.gif;;)
Full_Metal_Alchemist_
I think that this is an awesome website! Probablly the coolest website i've been to!
Ghost
Tch, I dunno what you're talking about. You lunatic.
Haroken
QUOTE(Ed's_Girl @ Jan 23 2005, 07:13 PM)
Me too. personally, out of ALL other FMA sites...This one is not too crowded, very peaceful..And very rewarding.
[snapback]95488[/snapback]

O_O..

6783 is pretty crowded XD

But yeah good job, great site.
Zarpia
This is a very good and not that patient forum, but is my favorite one.
Chiyo
This is a very good site, organised and welcoming but stern where it needs to be. Lots of people have joined but its nice to have regulars who are around most of the time. Like having another group of friends who are into the odd things you are.
foolmetal alchemist
I love this website! It's so organized and covers practically everything FMA wise.
Lady Battousai
Did I hear AIR? It's cool.

And before I take my leave again...thank you so much for providing the best website I've ever been to! Special thanks to the admin, mode, the person who created this topic, and the members who deserves to be rewarded with praises.

They never do get enough of these praises. ph34r.gif
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
i think is website is better than the other websites that have forums in it!

and whoever made this TOPIC... thankz, i needed to say this one in a while tongue.gif
MSqre
I wanna say thanks to the admin for making this wonderful site and for going to regular grammer patrol. smile.gif *Subconcious : Hate those fowl mouths! mad.gif *
I love surfing around here, gives me something better to do than homewo-- err... I mean something better to do during my freetime. Life is boring ...(especially when you're still a teenage student) ... without internet and good sites like this. biggrin.gif

Yay for Admin people!!
F.M.A_Fan_2005
I love this site i dont care what people say this is the best FMA site! rolleyes.gif happy.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
Alchemist_Angel
[FONT=Impact][COLOR=blue]I just wanted to thank everyone that works so hard on this site to bring us fans awsome Fullmetal Alchemist things. I bet that it's a lot of work and I really appriciate it happy.gif

Thanks!

Alchemist_Angel
The RZA
i agree i luv this site 2
Luckyalchemy27
I has been on many a forum, and this is the best one I have EVER EVER EVER been on. *hugs her computer*
Water Achemist
eh hem... One thing THIS SITE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SITEok... I'm done now
mongooseboi
much love for these forums.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
my very first and most certainitly my most favorite FMA forums/site

great job keep up the good work smile.gif
Mystique
love the snow image of the 3 of them, where did u get it if i can ask.
lovely christmasy feel to the site. thanks happy.gif
also do we have a avatar sig thread?
TheFlameAlchemist
I would like to have a special announcement: he hem THIS SITE ROCKS HARD! *pulls out electric guitar and rocks out while Roy does pyrotecnics*! Thank you for listening to this announcement
Smoke Alchemist
This site has led me to some great people. Thanks!
Melydragon
I agree with the guy who started this thread. This is one of the (if not the) best FMA sites Iīve been in. I want to thank all the staff of this site for all their hard work to make this site so good. Everyone is friendly and repectful. And the grammar people enforece the grammar. Not many sites enforce the grammar. Thank you All!!

edīs_numbeh_1_fan : I love your sig!
Robo-Mechanic
YEs. This forum has let me talk to some awesome people like SinLuxuria, Owarinai Yume, And Palmtree-san XD
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Smoke Alchemist @ Dec 10 2005, 11:36 PM) [snapback]327857[/snapback]

This site has led me to some great people. Thanks!

I have also found some great friends through thtis site,
Some I have known and been good friends with for over a year now.. ^^

*Waves YAY banner
I_Love_Maes
Awesome site! It feels so neat to be a part of a community that loves FMA so much. Keep up the awesome work! Sometimes the site loads very slowly--do you know why that is? (Not a complaint--I'm just curious!)
dahomunculi
QUOTE(Ed's_Girl @ Jan 23 2005, 03:13 PM) [snapback]95488[/snapback]

I totally agree! happy.gif
Roy Mustard
This forum does not contain awful flaming, is peaceful and the background isn;t black and eye hurting. The smilies are simple and friendly looking, everything looks so!
Keep it up everyone, this is the best forums I've ever been to. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.