Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test Your Sigs Here!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
seventh_sky
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 18 2006, 10:05 PM) [snapback]448173[/snapback]

Lalala, *Parades her two-minute GIMPing/fangirl-eye skills*

oh wow, another gimp user XD

@Pack Lackey: oooo blue! fix the spelling error, and it'll be wonderful!

ok....I'm making avatars again XD

IPB Image

this is for an aotw contest in which we had to make an "out of focus" avatar, meaning you couldn't show the eyes of the person in the avatar. It was fun. I had some help from Yoshi on the color background XD

This is for the sotw contest..

IPB Image

*shrugs* trying a new style XD
*~vachi~*
=O I love the avatar, it looks so good, and the fonts and all in a perfect place for my taste, the only thing that bothers me a little is the "saff", but that's just like...always xD

About the signature I would have to say the effect is good, but it would look so much better with color! and more brightness! Plus, the image doesn't really matched the background, in my opinion, and perhaps the image extraction wasn't very clear either. Perhaps you could fix the color, and I'm sure it would look sooo amazing!! smile.gif

Damn, I can't believe I haven't done anything this last few days ><

seventh_sky
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 19 2006, 06:29 PM) [snapback]448532[/snapback]

=O I love the avatar, it looks so good, and the fonts and all in a perfect place for my taste, the only thing that bothers me a little is the "saff", but that's just like...always xD

About the signature I would have to say the effect is good, but it would look so much better with color! and more brightness! Plus, the image doesn't really matched the background, in my opinion, and perhaps the image extraction wasn't very clear either. Perhaps you could fix the color, and I'm sure it would look sooo amazing!! smile.gif

rofl we have to have our name on the avi. I dislike it too but *shrugs* I hate text =P

Yah....I wanted the signature to be "uncolorful". Everyone else's entries were so bright XD I'm going to work on it more tomorrow XD

*~vachi~*
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 19 2006, 06:32 PM) [snapback]448535[/snapback]
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 19 2006, 06:29 PM) [snapback]448532[/snapback]

rofl we have to have our name on the avi. I dislike it too but *shrugs* I hate text =P

Yah....I wanted the signature to be "uncolorful". Everyone else's entries were so bright XD I'm going to work on it more tomorrow XD

Well, you could've make the render black and white, or less colorful, cause it just looks weird otherwise!! laugh.gif

ed_drink_your_milk
IPB Image

hello! I was wondering if I could have feedback on these three things:

1)How bad is it?
2)Is it to bright?
3)What would make the border better?

laugh.gif Thank you!
Zarpia
the only thing I see bad there is the font and the color of it.

I made like 2 sigs XD But here is the one I'm gonna use.

IPB Image
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Sep 19 2006, 06:50 PM) [snapback]448541[/snapback]
IPB Image

1)How bad is it?
2)Is it to bright?

laugh.gif Thank you!

Yay Milky, but I've seen this one before wink.gif I like it, but I think it's way too much green and the font just doesn't match at all! Try using different shades of green next time and perhaps a more matching font! tongue.gif Keep it up!

QUOTE(Zarpia @ Sep 19 2006, 07:02 PM) [snapback]448544[/snapback]
the only thing I see bad there is the font and the color of it.

I made like 2 sigs XD But here is the one I'm gonna use.

IPB Image

Psssssh!! The cuteness!! How am I suppose to be more cute than your signature!? But really, it's so clean and neat, the lettering is beutiflly place in my opinion and I just oke the neko! =3 it's really cute!! biggrin.gif
EDIT: Awww! Pleaaaase i hope someone gives me feedback on my latest signature, here it is:

IPB Image

Thank you! For checking it out! tongue.gif

Keoni
@ seventh_sky: Yay! *jumps* I'm really glad you like it! biggrin.gif
About your contest entries: I like the avatar a lot. It's simple and clean. really cool. I'm not sure about the sig. It's really good, that background is beautiful. but maybe you should make it a bit darker?

@ MasterKris: *laughs* Thank you! laugh.gif

@ ed_drink_your_milk:
1) Not that bad happy.gif (although I would lose the texture, it doesn't really match. Maybe replace it with a low opacity gradient?)
2) Nope. I like bright. ^^
3) either add a Drop shadow before you merge it, or make it a bit darker green.

@ Zarpia: That's just so cute!

@ *~vachi~*: Oh! It's pretty. I love how the blue background brings out the red in Samus. I also like the splatter effect in the bg. Really cool!

Right.. uhm.. avi's!! Tell me what you think, okay?
IPB Image IPB Image

*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Keoni @ Sep 20 2006, 06:53 AM) [snapback]448728[/snapback]
@ seventh_sky: Yay! *jumps* I'm really glad you like it! biggrin.gif
About your contest entries: I like the avatar a lot. It's simple and clean. really cool. I'm not sure about the sig. It's really good, that background is beautiful. but maybe you should make it a bit darker?

@ MasterKris: *laughs* Thank you! laugh.gif

@ ed_drink_your_milk:
1) Not that bad happy.gif (although I would lose the texture, it doesn't really match. Maybe replace it with a low opacity gradient?)
2) Nope. I like bright. ^^
3) either add a Drop shadow before you merge it, or make it a bit darker green.

@ Zarpia: That's just so cute!

@ *~vachi~*: Oh! It's pretty. I love how the blue background brings out the red in Samus. I also like the splatter effect in the bg. Really cool!

IPB Image IPB Image

Ah! Thank you very much for the feedback! I'm glad people seem to like it as much as I do. =3
Now, about your avatars, I just love the way the Riza avatar looks, but the lettering is hard to read. Maybe a little brightness wouldn't be bad, but I don't just, just try playing with the font effects, and maybe something coolmight come up, the Ed one, looks nice but it's too simple for my taste. Keep it up!!
seventh_sky
I took the advice and came up with this:

IPB Image

it's very dark now XD
*~vachi~*
where's my feedbaaack!

^Ahh!! it looks better now, but the render just bothers me somehow, it just doesn't matches very well, but it does look better now! *thumbs up*

Zarpia
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 19 2006, 10:14 PM) [snapback]448608[/snapback]

Psssssh!! The cuteness!! How am I suppose to be more cute than your signature!? But really, it's so clean and neat, the lettering is beutiflly place in my opinion and I just oke the neko! =3 it's really cute!! biggrin.gif

Thanks a lot^^ I was wondering about the font for a while since I don't have that many.

Keoni - Thanks^^

seventh_sky - I like it, but the gray is kinda just not making the image look good^^

FEEDBACK FOR VACHI!!

I just love it! is clean the background is great, the samus is great too, I like the bright in it^^ 100/100!!!!

(^-^)sammyxeddy
Your sig is kinda simple but love the font and the effects but just to simpla and blue (wat bout mine??)

here's my sig am i gonna show my old sig? oh well. here it goes...

this is ma old SIGGY

IPB Image

i changed my old sig to my current sig due to all the feedbacks
Keoni
@ *~vachi~*: Thanks for the tip! I'll defenitely be trying that!

@ seventh_sky: That sig looks way better now!~I like it biggrin.gif

@ (^-^)sammyxeddy: I actually like your old sig better than your new one. ^^
There something about it that kinda buggs me, but I can't really put my finger on it..
Galorfilinde
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 20 2006, 05:14 AM) [snapback]448608[/snapback]

IPB Image

It's awesome! I love the effects, and the shiny brightness biggrin.gif Maybe you can put a slight blue glow on Samus? Like, make a blue layer and set it to soft light? That way it might blend a little better with the background. Unless you really want it to stand out, then this is perfect. I love it (even though I don't like Samus)happy.gif

Here's another sig I made. I love blending photo's, and make it look weird laugh.gif
IPB Image
seventh_sky
@Galor (by the way, I love your username) I like....I have no idea who that is, but I'm tempted to steal it or request a banner for meself O_o
*~vachi~*
@Keoni: Thank you so much for the feedback, and yoou're very welcome, afteral, this thread if for good advice! laugh.gif

@Tachi Tachi: Yay!! Thank you! *hugs* I'm glad you like it! ^^

@(^-^)sammyxeddy: I would have to agree about your Edward Elric signature, your current one is a bit pixely, and that doesn't look very well in it. But keep it up! I hope we see more of your work soon! tongue.gif

QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 22 2006, 05:25 PM) [snapback]449756[/snapback]
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 20 2006, 05:14 AM) [snapback]448608[/snapback]

IPB Image

It's awesome! I love the effects, and the shiny brightness biggrin.gif Maybe you can put a slight blue glow on Samus? Like, make a blue layer and set it to soft light? That way it might blend a little better with the background. Unless you really want it to stand out, then this is perfect. I love it (even though I don't like Samus) happy.gif

Here's another sig I made. I love blending photo's, and make it look weird laugh.gif
IPB Image

That's so unique and weird looking, I like it very much! tongue.gif It has like a coold feeling and a dramatic one too cool.gif Keep it up! it's truly good in my opinion. smile.gif And thank you sooo much for the feedback! happy.gif

(^-^)sammyxeddy
@keoini and vachi :That what i thougth so too ill delete my new one and get the old one back thanks to all to those feedbacks! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

(^-^)sammyxeddy
@galorfilinde: i love it! i simply adore it the classic look the effects its just great!!! ur a talented one i luv ya! keep up the good work!! biggrin.gif
*~vachi~*
Ah! I'm glad you see hour point, just keep trying and practicing with siggy making, I'm sure you'll do greaaat!! tongue.gif Oh, and remember that there is a thingy in the bottom of your posts, it says "EDIT", you can edit your posts, so you don't double post, because it's against the rules, just keep that in mind! smile.gif Thanks for understanding! ^-^
MasterKris
Haven't been here for a while. SADISTIC POWA!! O_O

QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 22 2006, 04:25 PM) [snapback]449756[/snapback]

IPB Image

YOU, MY FRIEND, ARE JUST TOO SKILLED. Your blendings are just so superb! I luv your gradients and brushwork. Your letters at the left blend well and overall, it's GORGEOUS. I say you have 10/10 talent and skills. The border is cool as well and the overall layout of the sig is beautiful. Though it kinda feels empty a bit at the sides so I think cutting off some at the right side might help, but that's just my opinion. ^^

QUOTE((^-^)sammyxeddy @ Sep 21 2006, 03:51 AM) [snapback]449066[/snapback]

Your sig is kinda simple but love the font and the effects but just to simpla and blue (wat bout mine??)

here's my sig am i gonna show my old sig? oh well. here it goes...

this is ma old SIGGY

IPB Image

i changed my old sig to my current sig due to all the feedbacks

Okay, just to say that I think it's bad. The background is the killing move. Those
little colorful flowers are not a good choice. Too much of them and too many of those flowers are blending, making it more dark and yucky. Try to make sure your brushes don't paint Ed as well. There are too much brushwork. It's making the sig crazy and look lowly. The Ed blending is nice, but start over again the background and remember this. Using too much brush is not always the case. And silver was a bad choice there I think. And I can see a line at the right side cutting off the baackground. YOu might wanna get ride of that. The 3-D fonts are not good of a choice. It's not blending well. The inner shadow is not helping. But keep on trying and trying, practice makes perfect. Observe other works and see how the colors, layouts, and the fonts match.

QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 20 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]448849[/snapback]

I took the advice and came up with this:

IPB Image

it's very dark now XD

Very silvery~ xD
It's nice, but kinda plain in my opinion. It gives off a cool, windy feeling but it's kinda dark. A little more brightness might help and upgrade the sig. The font style don't match I think. I'ts not one of your best works, but it's pretty well done.

QUOTE(Keoni @ Sep 20 2006, 05:53 AM) [snapback]448728[/snapback]

IPB Image IPB Image

Ooo, nice avvys. I think a border around the second one would be nice. Other than that, they're both very well done. (I'm not as good as making avvys like that. ;_;)

QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 19 2006, 08:14 PM) [snapback]448608[/snapback]

EDIT: Awww! Pleaaaase i hope someone gives me feedback on my latest signature, here it is:

IPB Image

Thank you! For checking it out! tongue.gif

GAH! It's GOOD! o_0 UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!!
But it's kinda too bright and I think a little blue-ish on Samus might help blend more. Definetly nice and beautiful. Your best job ever. It looks very cool!! IT'S WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Sep 19 2006, 05:50 PM) [snapback]448541[/snapback]

IPB Image

1)How bad is it?
2)Is it to bright?

laugh.gif Thank you!

1) It's terrible.
2) Brightness is not the concern here.
3) Before borders, you have more things to worry.

The layer blendings are terrible. The placement, size, even the little outer stroke around the background Luigi is bad. Make the second Luigi bigger. The background, the grayish swirls are a virus. NEVER USE THEM. The texture too, do not use it often. It doesn't help much unless you are skilled with them. The background is terrrible. I think simple green and dark green with white might've done it. The fonts are a bad choice. And the placement too. It's too far off to the top left. And the bottom font is too small and it's hard to see. Try something else that is simple and start off with not using too much crazy things like texture, etc. You gotta build yourself up there.
seventh_sky
IPB Image

a five-minute sig. Nothing that'll change your world, but it is kinda pretty.

EDIT:

more random

IPB Image

IPB Image
*~vachi~*
@Hyo: I'm so glad you're baaack!! *hugs* I thought something had happened to you! ;_; Thank you so much for the feedback, guess I've been improving! tongue.gif I'm glad you sadistic feedback is back helping us once again! And, I think I'll try the blue thing around Samus =3 Already told by you and Galor, something has to be done! xD

@Seventh: All in all they are "ok", but coming from you, they are really not your best work, I would dare to say they are bad coming from such a talented person as yourself!

Keoni
@ Galorfilinde: OMG your skills are just too awesome! I love it! every little bit of it biggrin.gif I really wish I knew how to do that. It's gorgeous! ^^

@ MasterKris: *nods* I thought something was missing in the 2nd one, just couldn't figure it out smile.gif Thanks for the feedback, I'll try that.

@ seventh_sky: I really like the first one. The spiraling effect is so cool, It's like it's drawing you in, like a vortex *is so not making any sense today*
I love the starry background one the second one, but the colored layer look a bit too much. The draw away attention from the stars. The 3rd is just one cool avvy biggrin.gif

I made some changes to my FF8 sig and I wonder if it's any better now. I personally think it might be a bit too crowded, but what do you guys think?

IPB Image
seventh_sky
ahh, Keoni added a cool ship to the background XD (its the Garden isnt it? I think)

It looks a lot better, but it looks like a few of the squares in that effect you put on look kinda funky O_o
Galorfilinde
Thanks all so much for the comments! Makes me happy happy.gif

QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 24 2006, 12:54 AM) [snapback]450222[/snapback]

IPB Image

a five-minute sig. Nothing that'll change your world, but it is kinda pretty.

EDIT:

more random

IPB Image

IPB Image

The first one is pretty, but I agree with Vachi, it's not your best work. You really should change the font color though, in the left corner tongue.gif
I really love the idea for the second one, but somehow it looks a little weird... I think it would look better if you'd use a vector-looking tree. And maybe another effect for the sky, because this one looks too realistic... I'm so bad at explaining XD
I like the avvy, but maybe get rid of the grid? The quality seems lower because of the grids.

QUOTE(Keoni @ Sep 24 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]450651[/snapback]

I made some changes to my FF8 sig and I wonder if it's any better now. I personally think it might be a bit too crowded, but what do you guys think?

IPB Image

I like it better this way! I don't really remember what the previous one looked like, but I believe the border is new, which is a good thing, and I like the ship in the background. I don't think it's too crowded at all.
cornmaster
mine is so pimp...
Blitz
Hello, all. I'm back from my period of melancholy Which I expected to be longer I got bored so I made this sig. I know it's kinda crappy but I haven't really been able to concentrate recently. >.<;; Sorry for the degrading-ness.....

IPB Image

EDIT: Here are two more sigs I made. They're variants of each other.

IPB Image

IPB Image

I'll add borders, etc later when you guys've given me feedback.
seventh_sky
@BlitzI like the bottom one! It's very cute ^^ The colors on the top one are great too!

to all: thanks for all the random feedback XD Yah, my last stuff was basically 5 minute works to try out some new brushes I downloaded >_>

Oh and good news, I got 2nd place in the AOTW contest again <3

*~vachi~*
tongue.gif *happy all inside*

Blitzy ish baaack! <3 *hugs* I'm so glad you're back, we missed you so muuuch! And I love the three signatures! All of them are bright but with the dark touch, I personally like! tongue.gif I love the renders you used,and the effects!! Amazing work as always Blitzy! Wow, really, the forums are just not the same without your lovely presence! sad.gif I'm really glad you feel a little better at least! And count with us anytime! tongue.gifcheck me out on the Pictures thread! You'll have a laugh! xD

@seventh: ohmy.gif Yaaay! Congratulations! Second place is fabulous! cool.gif
Zarpia
ohmy.gif Blitz!!!!! I LOVE your Haruhi Suzumiya sig happy.gif
MasterKris
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 25 2006, 03:41 PM) [snapback]451315[/snapback]

Hello, all. I'm back from my period of melancholy Which I expected to be longer I got bored so I made this sig. I know it's kinda crappy but I haven't really been able to concentrate recently. >.<;; Sorry for the degrading-ness.....

IPB Image

EDIT: Here are two more sigs I made. They're variants of each other.

IPB Image

IPB Image

I'll add borders, etc later when you guys've given me feedback.

BLITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How are ya?? I missed you so much! sad.gif (보고 싶었던 이 마음~)I hope you feel better. >_<
And GAH!! HOW DID YOU GET SO MUCH SKILLED?? O_O (I need more practice.....)
For the first one, I think it's too much contrasted and sharpened. Blur it a bit and lower the contrast.
The bottom two are very beautiful and gorgeous too. happy.gif I espacially like the second one.
Blitz
Thanks much to Seventh and MasterK! Also to Vachi and Zarpia!

@ EVERYONE - I MISSED YOU GUYS~

Edit: @ Vachi - I checked out your piccu! YOU'RE SO PRETTY~~~~~~~~

@ MK - I'll take the blur thing into consideration. When I was looking over it, I kept telling myself it looked weird but I couldn't quite place my finger on it.....
MasterKris
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 26 2006, 01:57 PM) [snapback]451684[/snapback]

Thanks much to Seventh and MasterK!

@ EVERYONE - I MISSED YOU GUYS~

@ MK - I'll take the blur thing into consideration. When I was looking over it, I kept telling myself it looked weird but I couldn't quite place my finger on it.....

Your welcome!! biggrin.gif
We're glad you're back!! :3

(on another note, I should really make some more sigs now...)
ed_drink_your_milk
smile.gif hello!!!

here are some of my new(ish) ones:
IPB Image
IPB Image
(someone said they liked this one, but I think it's bad, so I need someone else's opinion.)
IPB Image

There they are! Thanks in advance!! laugh.gif

OH! also, could I have feedback on my sig at the moment?? It is here just in case I change it or something! THANKS AGAIN! (once again, in advance)
seventh_sky
@ed: I like the pink sig, but the image quality is a little off. It looks kinda...gray in some areas. Fix that, and it'll be great, it's got a really unique feel. The Sasuke sig is nice ^^ Simple, but it works. The last sig's background doesn't really match all that well. You might want to change it. Your current sig has a great render, but the quote is hard to read and the background is kinda...Well, I don't like it so much. Try expermenting with different brushes and such. Keep practicing you'll only get better XD by the way (pardon me if I asked this before) what program do you use to make your sigs?

(wow that was quite the paragraph >_> )
ed_drink_your_milk
@seventh_sky-Oh thank you thank you! And I use Photoshop. Also, about the pink one, I guess I have a wierd style because I did the gray thing on purpose, but obviously none else likes it that way so I guess I try it without the gray. *scratches head* if I...can remember how I did it in the first place XD. Yeah, I figured someone would point out the background on the kimiko one, but someone else thought it matched so I figured I would give it a shot! Also, on the first sasuke one, do you think that font color matches the rest? Because I was debating over it. Ok, let me go make the adjustments!!!!!!

(don't worry, that was quite a paragraph as well! laugh.gif )
seventh_sky
(it's sad, but I have nothing else to do so I'm glad to help)

If you figure out how you made the pink sig, tell me XD I'd like to try it XD Well, hey, I have weird taste myself, so if someone else likes the Kimiko background, listen to them >_> On the first Sasuke one...yeah, I like the text on that. It blends in pretty good and it's not...obtrusive. (thats the word) ahh....PS...I used to have PS XD CS2 is quite powerful, you can do some pretty cool stuff with it. I'm poor now so I have GIMP hahahaha If you need some PS help or want a new style, there's a TON of tutorials on the web, just Google it and you'll find more tutorials than you ever wanted.
Blitz
QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Sep 27 2006, 08:02 PM) [snapback]452197[/snapback]

smile.gif hello!!!

IPB Image
IPB Image
(someone said they liked this one, but I think it's bad, so I need someone else's opinion.)
IPB Image

OH! also, could I have feedback on my sig at the moment?? It is here just in case I change it or something! THANKS AGAIN! (once again, in advance)

Wow, I really like the Sasuke one! You've improved A LOT from last time. I think you could've used a better font for "Avenger", though. The background is simple but fits. ^^

The pink one.... The pictures have low image quality like Seventh said. The pink strings/goo takes too much attention away from the main focus, which should be Sakura. I think if you want to make the picture look a little better in quality, zoom in to about, let's say 500% and use your smudge tool (the one that looks like a finger) and smooth out areas that appear "pixely", such as the area around her face.

Also, I recommend saving your images in PNG format instead of JPEG. JPEG tends to lower the quality of pictures.
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Sep 27 2006, 06:02 PM) [snapback]452197[/snapback]
smile.gif hello!!!

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Your current one kicks ass!! But the lettering is a little bit too hard to read, so maybe -MAYBE- a little glowy-ness would be nice! ^-^

I like the Kimiko one, though, your signature, is almost invisible, and it would be nice it it was a little bigger, cause otherwise, kind of looks weird >< Plus, there is something weird on the border were the character is! But I like a lot the lettering style! *thumbs up* You've improved a lot Milky!! keep it up, can't wait to see more of your work! tongue.gif

Blitz
Made a new sig 'cause I was bored.... All my backgrounds tend to be sparkly... blink.gif I guess that's my style.

IPB Image
I couldn't find a good font so please reccomend one! I spent about an hour trying to find a font that matches Rukia's personality..... It didn't work so well....
seventh_sky
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 29 2006, 02:25 PM) [snapback]452869[/snapback]

Made a new sig 'cause I was bored.... All my backgrounds tend to be sparkly... blink.gif I guess that's my style.

IPB Image
I couldn't find a good font so please reccomend one! I spent about an hour trying to find a font that matches Rukia's personality..... It didn't work so well....

I've read one volume of the Bleach manga so I can't help so much but...the sparkly background really doesn't match so well....Maybe try adding some sparklies to Rukia too?
Blitz
^ Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll give Rukia a bluish color/tint overlay to match the background and add some sparkles on her. I was originally going to make the background purplish since her hair's a dark purple but I didn't have any good purple textures. >.<;; That's the most time I've typed purple in my life....
seventh_sky
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 29 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]452890[/snapback]

^ Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll give Rukia a bluish color/tint overlay to match the background and add some sparkles on her. I was originally going to make the background purplish since her hair's a dark purple but I didn't have any good purple textures. >.<;; That's the most time I've typed purple in my life....

purple is a good word haha

hmm, yeah try the blue overlay with sparkles

I love your background now ^^ so sparkly!!!

IPB Image

^ made for an aotw contest, theme of black and white except for one colored part.

I rather like it.
Fullmetal_vs_Flame
just testing to see if my signature shows up.
ed_drink_your_milk
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 27 2006, 08:24 PM) [snapback]452281[/snapback]

Your current one kicks ass!! But the lettering is a little bit too hard to read, so maybe -MAYBE- a little glowy-ness would be nice! ^-^

I like the Kimiko one, though, your signature, is almost invisible, and it would be nice it it was a little bigger, cause otherwise, kind of looks weird >< Plus, there is something weird on the border were the character is! But I like a lot the lettering style! *thumbs up* You've improved a lot Milky!! keep it up, can't wait to see more of your work! tongue.gif

YEAY! Thanks!! *runs off to test stuff* And, thanks, I hoped I improved at least a little. Oh and, what's wierd about the border?
Blitz
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 29 2006, 05:44 PM) [snapback]452895[/snapback]

IPB Image

^ made for an aotw contest, theme of black and white except for one colored part.

I rather like it.

I like it, too. I rarely see monochrome sig/avatars. It's a nice touch, the red on the rose(?).
I decided to check what the avi looks like on Internet Explorer, and of course, it being stupid and non transparency supportive, there's black where it should be transparent. It's the same with my sig except there's white where it should be transparent.

Go, go FireFox!

EDIT: New version of the Rukia sig.

IPB Image
seventh_sky
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 29 2006, 04:45 PM) [snapback]452941[/snapback]

I like it, too. I rarely see monochrome sig/avatars. It's a nice touch, the red on the rose(?).
I decided to check what the avi looks like on Internet Explorer, and of course, it being stupid and non transparency supportive, there's black where it should be transparent. It's the same with my sig except there's white where it should be transparent.

Go, go FireFox!

EDIT: New version of the Rukia sig.

IPB Image

Yeah, it's a rose necklace she wears (I won't go into it, but she's Murrue Ramius from Gundam SEED in case anyone's interested).

I love Firefox too <3

Ahhh, this version looks much better, nice job!

EDIT:
IPB Image

Bored, and it's a combination of brushless sig and brushed background....
Blitz
^ It's cool! I myself just learned how to do your "box style". I think there's too many boxes so it's hard to see the actual characters and what's going on. The pictures also are kind of blurry. But that's pretty much the only problems I have with it.
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Sep 29 2006, 04:37 PM) [snapback]452936[/snapback]
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 27 2006, 08:24 PM) [snapback]452281[/snapback]

YEAY! Thanks!! *runs off to test stuff* And, thanks, I hoped I improved at least a little. Oh and, what's wierd about the border?

Not exactly the border, but were the character is, in the lower part, it's like cut weirdly, I thought it must have been when you did the border! And you're very welcome, you've improved lots!! tongue.gif

Since I'm feeling lazy, and not much of a typer, plus every single of you people's work is just amazing, just...KEEP IT UP! tongue.gif I should run and make something myself...v_v

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.