Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test Your Sigs Here!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
ed_drink_your_milk
Galorfilinde and *~vachi~*- Thank you thank you thank you!! *runs off to fix it*
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 3 2006, 04:56 AM) [snapback]441013[/snapback]
@ Vachi - You used another font!! laugh.gif I love the background render and the pic you used is again gorgeous. The words fit with the sig perfectly. Still, it seems a little empty on the left side, but I don't think it's disturbing. I like it very much happy.gif

@ ed_drink_your_milk - I think this font suits the image better. It's a little more 'manga-style'. I like it this way happy.gif I'll have to agree with Vachi on the border though. It's a little too bright.

I know...I was going to put two images on that signature, but I just couldnīt find one that fitted(sp?) right! But thank you very much! Iīm glad the font does matches the siggy! x_X laugh.gif

QUOTE(Milky)
Galorfilinde and *~vachi~*- Thank you thank you thank you!! *runs off to fix it*

Anytime, Milky, just keep practicing! tongue.gif

Packy
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 2 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]440549[/snapback]

@ Pack Lackey - I love the kind of smoke/liquid like effect you use on your sigs! But I think the previous ones were better than this one though. The pic on the left is indeed very unnoticable (<-- is that a word? XD) The pic on the right really stands out, which makes it look kind of empty on the left... For the font, I'd choose a slightly more rough one.

Okay! Now I know which background to stick with when I make sigs now XD But i'll keep practicing with blending and finding better pictures to use smile.gif Hmm... Maybe I should try opening a sig shop... Thanks for the feedback happy.gif (I love your sigs by the way!)
*~vachi~*
I need feedback for my Nerine Signature, peeeeople!

QUOTE(Pack Lackey @ Sep 3 2006, 11:04 AM) [snapback]441102[/snapback]
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 2 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]440549[/snapback]

@ Pack Lackey - I love the kind of smoke/liquid like effect you use on your sigs! But I think the previous ones were better than this one though. The pic on the left is indeed very unnoticable (<-- is that a word? XD) The pic on the right really stands out, which makes it look kind of empty on the left... For the font, I'd choose a slightly more rough one.

Okay! Now I know which background to stick with when I make sigs now XD But i'll keep practicing with blending and finding better pictures to use smile.gif Hmm... Maybe I should try opening a sig shop... Thanks for the feedback happy.gif (I love your sigs by the way!)

Hey, you can always open a signature shop, that will help you practice a lot!! tongue.gif

MasterKris
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 2 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]440698[/snapback]

QUOTE(Galorfilinde)
@ ~*Vachi*~ - I know, the border is barely noticable.. I'll change it happy.gif
When typing your name, I always have to search on my keyboard for the '~' XD It used to be on another key on my previous keyboard.

Hey, we are between friends, you can just call me vachi, tongue.gif .

Now...I made a signature, yay! laugh.gif And I change the font to another one! *aleluya* But...Iīm not sure if itīs any good at all...I was tempted to use the old one...;_; But I used another one, so here it is:

IPB Image

Why am I doing so many girly siggies!?!?! And, Iīm sorry the lettering is so hard to read...but I didnīt want to make the siggy any brighter than that...Open for critism, comments, and of course compliments! ;P If there is anything good about it...;_;

@Hyo: I canīt see them...;_; But Iīm sure they must be amazing! Cause...itīs YOU!! laugh.gif tongue.gif

Crap....... must be the hosting site... does anybody know a good image hosting site that lets you upload an image over 2.5 MB?

Wahahaha... your sig's background is a bit dull... but the white spots brings it up a bit so nice job on that. BUT... the white spots on the girl is making her more unoticable. New fonts~!! biggrin.gif But... I say that they aren't really matching it. ph34r.gif And I think the space between each line is too far apart. The outer glow on the girl is good. Your two missed points on the sig is the the fonts and the white spots on the girl.

QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Sep 2 2006, 07:55 PM) [snapback]440755[/snapback]

I think it's great, and girly's not bad.

ok, here is my 3rd attempt:
IPB Image

They don't call me the sadistic feedbacker for nothin'.
Your major mistake is using a background like that on a manga picture. When using a manga picture, it's better that you don't use overwhelming colors like that that covers the whole sig, cause takes you away from the main picture, which are the people in that sig. Use a brighter color and use tiny brushes that barely covers the sig and bring up that manga picture more by contrasting and variating with colors you desire. The background itself is dull and brings you down than making it a pleasent feeling. Don't use gray shades but rather use only happy colors in that situation. The background's not fittin' with the sig either. It's too bright and for that kind of sig, a simple thin black line is the best. The fonts aren't matching the mood of the sig and it's kinda misplaced. The whole sig rather looks plain and there really isn't anything that's special about it. When makin' a sig, it's important that you create these three things. A background, a border, and a main themed picture (and sometimes fonts) that is suppose to capture other people's attention. Meaning, your background cannot be more noticable than your main picture unless you want it that way on speical occasions and your main picture gotz to be more standing out than others. Also, you can apply brushes to your sig to make it more decorative and such. That's all to my sadistic feedback. Peace to all.
ed_drink_your_milk
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Sep 3 2006, 10:29 AM) [snapback]441134[/snapback]

They don't call me the sadistic feedbacker for nothin'.
Your major mistake is using a background like that on a manga picture. When using a manga picture, it's better that you don't use overwhelming colors like that that covers the whole sig, cause takes you away from the main picture, which are the people in that sig.

Actually, I find your feedback more helpful then sadistic! But maybe that's just me...
Blitz
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Sep 2 2006, 07:50 PM) [snapback]440636[/snapback]

MAN! This GIF took LONGGGGGGGG. It took me about two hours to make with 217 layers and it's about 2.4 MB. It's the ED of the anime, Gintama, so yeah... lotz of images.
I made four different speeds. Fast, fast medium, medium, and slow. Please tell me which speed's the best, cause I donno... T_T

Fast (0.1)
IPB Image

Fast medium (0.13)
IPB Image

Medium (0.15)
IPB Image

Slow (0.2)
IPB Image

I don't even have the patience for making GIFs with 20 layers. ^^ I think the fast medium looks best. Great job!
DarkHaze
how do u make sigs anyway?
Packy
Photoshop, gimp, and sometimes paint depending on how skilled you are with it. Sometimes its also just a few random pics too... I prefer Photoshop over anything else though happy.gif Thats just my opinion though.
DarkHaze
photoshop? ty do people use photoshop to paint over scanned drawings as well? because i want to learn to paint on computer.. the colorings are so beautiful done by computers especially for mange drawings
Blitz
Errr.... This one came out weird and I couldn't quite place what is wrong with it. I know it looks dark but I have to have it that way if I want the neon strings to catch the eye. Sadistic feedback appreciated XD

IPB Image
There is a border, it's just white.... ^^
seventh_sky
=O

I like Blitz's new sig. I wish for some color in it, but otherwise, its pretty!!

hmmm I think the biggest gif I made had about 250 layers >___>

GIMP crashes if I try much more XD
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Hyo)

Crap....... must be the hosting site... does anybody know a good image hosting site that lets you upload an image over 2.5 MB?

Wahahaha... your sig's background is a bit dull... but the white spots brings it up a bit so nice job on that. BUT... the white spots on the girl is making her more unoticable. New fonts~!! biggrin.gif But... I say that they aren't really matching it. ph34r.gif And I think the space between each line is too far apart. The outer glow on the girl is good. Your two missed points on the sig is the the fonts and the white spots on the girl.

Ahhh, thanks for the feedback, now, letīs see...I know...the goddamned white spots, but I wasnīt sure if it looked better with them or whithout them...@_@ Iīll upload the one with the stuff fixed. Thank you so much Hyo! tongue.gif Blaah, see Iīm terrible at fonts!

QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 3 2006, 05:02 PM) [snapback]441289[/snapback]
Errr.... This one came out weird and I couldn't quite place what is wrong with it. I know it looks dark but I have to have it that way if I want the neon strings to catch the eye. Sadistic feedback appreciated XD

IPB Image

=O White borders are now popular?! xD

Anyway, to the feedback, which, Iīm sorry to say, wonīt be sadistic, only Hyo can do that! I donīt know what we would do without her! laugh.gif Well, back to the siggy, I think itīs nice, but the picture in the background, isnīt of a very good quality, thatīs why itīs kind of grainy, or perhaps you stretched it, I donīt know, but I like the strings and the neon effects *___* glooowy! laugh.gif Though, I donīt think a white border fits this particular signature, perhaps black would be better for this one? Well, the border thing is just my weird personally opinion about white xD But I think what it looks weird is the characterīs face, cause itīs like looking to the opposite way the strings are, and I find that kind of weird...o.O or maybe I AM the weird one...anyway, thatīs what I think about it. But I would give it an 8 out of 10, cause I like your style a lot, and itīs not like itīs a terrible signature, I actually like it.

Omk, Iīm sorry, I think I did your siggy feedback like...in a ramblind way...but I didnīt mean to...;_; Iīm sorry!

At least I hope it helps, oh oh, and I almost forgeeet!! I like thebackground a lot! =3 damn my rambling
Blitz
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 3 2006, 07:36 PM) [snapback]441297[/snapback]

=O

I like Blitz's new sig. I wish for some color in it, but otherwise, its pretty!!

Eh? Really? I think it looks kinda dull.... I'll try and add some color to the background.

QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 3 2006, 07:40 PM) [snapback]441301[/snapback]

Anyway, to the feedback, which, Iīm sorry to say, wonīt be sadistic, only Hyo can do that! I donīt know what we would do without her! laugh.gif Well, back to the siggy, I think itīs nice, but the picture in the background, isnīt of a very good quality, thatīs why itīs kind of grainy, or perhaps you stretched it, I donīt know, but I like the strings and the neon effects *___* glooowy! laugh.gif Though, I donīt think a white border fits this particular signature, perhaps black would be better for this one? Well, the border thing is just my weird personally opinion about white xD But I think what it looks weird is the characterīs face, cause itīs like looking to the opposite way the strings are, and I find that kind of weird...o.O or maybe I AM the weird one...anyway, thatīs what I think about it. But I would give it an 8 out of 10, cause I like your style a lot, and itīs not like itīs a terrible signature, I actually like it.

Omk, Iīm sorry, I think I did your siggy feedback like...in a ramblind way...but I didnīt mean to...;_; Iīm sorry!

At least I hope it helps, oh oh, and I almost forgeeet!! I like thebackground a lot! =3 damn my rambling

No, no by all means it wasn't rambling. The picture in the background probably looks grainy since the transparency is fifty-ish.
As for the border, I made it white since I forgot to add one. Will go back and fix it. I was more in a hurry to get feedback on the siggie. Whenever I look at it, it looks funny....
seventh_sky
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 3 2006, 05:40 PM) [snapback]441304[/snapback]

=O

Eh? Really? I think it looks kinda dull.... I'll try and add some color to the background.

X__x sorry ignore me, my brain died lol

I mean add text

*rawrs at brain*
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Blitz)

No, no by all means it wasn't rambling. The picture in the background probably looks grainy since the transparency is fifty-ish.
As for the border, I made it white since I forgot to add one. Will go back and fix it. I was more in a hurry to get feedback on the siggie. Whenever I look at it, it looks funny....

Ah, well, even so, I dislike the image being grainy ph34r.gif --->thatīs how mean I can be! ;_; But it actually does look funny xD
Blitz
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 3 2006, 07:41 PM) [snapback]441305[/snapback]

QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 3 2006, 05:40 PM) [snapback]441304[/snapback]

=O

X__x sorry ignore me, my brain died lol

I mean add text

*rawrs at brain*

Haha, it's alright. I do that sometimes, too.

QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 3 2006, 08:00 PM) [snapback]441321[/snapback]

Ah, well, even so, I dislike the image being grainy ph34r.gif--->thatīs how mean I can be! ;_; But it actually does look funny xD

Oh, noes. *dies from Vachi's mean comment* XD
I'll try to do something aboot the background pic.
Galorfilinde
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 4 2006, 01:02 AM) [snapback]441289[/snapback]

IPB Image

I like it! It looks pretty! I agree with what Vachi said, The pic in the background does look a bit grainy... I like the neon strings, but the colors don't really seem to fit with the rest of the siggie. If you compare the green of the neon thingy and to the green of the eyes of the character.. to me it looks a little weird. And I think I'd maybe change the darker yellow string to another color. As for the border, you already said you're gonna change it, I think that'll be ok happy.gif I think it'll be a little too much if you add text, I think it's fine without.

I feel like I said 'I think' too many times in a row.. XD
Blitz
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 3 2006, 08:07 PM) [snapback]441324[/snapback]

I like it! It looks pretty! I agree with what Vachi said, The pic in the background does look a bit grainy... I like the neon strings, but the colors don't really seem to fit with the rest of the siggie. If you compare the green of the neon thingy and to the green of the eyes of the character.. to me it looks a little weird. And I think I'd maybe change the darker yellow string to another color. As for the border, you already said you're gonna change it, I think that'll be ok happy.gif I think it'll be a little too much if you add text, I think it's fine without.

Aw, thanks. Everyone's being so nice. I think I'll change the background to a greenish color. Also, I'll probably get a different pic for the background. If I can find one that is
seventh_sky
Good luck Blitz!

I made...another...gif XD

IPB Image
Blitz
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 3 2006, 08:11 PM) [snapback]441328[/snapback]

Good luck Blitz!

I made...another...gif XD

IPB Image

Thanks! I've been replying a lot in this thread in the past few minutes. XD

It's action packed! And teh people have wings! What anime is it from? I'm clueless.....
MasterKris
@seventh_sky - TACCCCCCCCCTICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! xD

OMG! I like I like it!! laugh.gif
Haruka~!! wub.gif
(!! Do you have a premium account in photobuckets?)

@Blitz - Okay... first, HOW DO YOU DO THAT NEON STRING THINGIES?? O_O
And I think the neon strings are kinda... too stylish for Ulquiorra. laugh.gif
Background's nice, but the huge face is kinda... weird... xD You should lower the contrast and the brightness of the face in the background. And it's kinda shady on the lower half of the sig.
Overall though, it's well done. smile.gif

QUOTE(lemonbuzz @ Sep 3 2006, 01:37 PM) [snapback]441230[/snapback]

photoshop? ty do people use photoshop to paint over scanned drawings as well? because i want to learn to paint on computer.. the colorings are so beautiful done by computers especially for mange drawings

Yes, some use Flash or other programs. You need high experience, practice, and skills to do that.

@*~vachi~* - IPB Image

tongue.gif
seventh_sky
mwahahaha yeah, the avi is from Tactics, the guy with wings is Haruka =D I wuv him, he's so cool

I have a free account in photobucket XD if I get my gifs to be about under 200 frames or so (this one is around 175 I think) then Photobucket can take 'em...

if they're less than 2 mb but more than 1 mb I use my home forum's uploader *nods*

And yes, I want to know how you do those neon things too!!!

GIMP GAP actually works pretty well for animation, I'm surprised
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Hyo @ Sep 3 2006, 06:17 PM) [snapback]441330[/snapback]

@*~vachi~* - IPB Image

tongue.gif

ohmy.gif Thatīs awesome, plus...itīs sooo you!! wink.gif

<3

Ahh, I tried what you said, and it came out like this, think it looks better xD

IPB Image

woow...is it me...or it looks darker?

Galorfilinde
@ Seventh_sky - Wow, great gif! I don't know the anime, but it looks great! You picked awesome action moments for it. Your gif makes me want to know more about it happy.gif

@ Blitz - Did you just add me to your deviantwatch? Just wondering, because someone who has the neon strings tutorial in their favourites just did. I though it could be you happy.gif

@ MaterKris - I like your 'prince sadism' avvy laugh.gif

@ Vachi - Actually, I liked it better with the white spots tongue.gif Yeah it does look darker now.. I think a more visible/special border would be very nice on that sig.
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 3 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]441342[/snapback]
@ Seventh_sky - Wow, great gif! I don't know the anime, but it looks great! You picked awesome action moments for it. Your gif makes me want to know more about it happy.gif

@ Blitz - Did you just add me to your deviantwatch? Just wondering, because someone who has the neon strings tutorial in their favourites just did. I though it could be you happy.gif

@ Vachi - Actually, I liked it better with the white spots tongue.gif Yeah it does look darker now.. I think a more visible/special border would be very nice on that sig.

Oh noes! xD Well...uh...@_@ thank you! I donīt know why itīs darker...;_; but Iīll try fixing it up when my eyes return to normal xD Thank you so much for the feedback Galorfilinde! [may I call you Galor?]

Blitz
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 3 2006, 08:49 PM) [snapback]441342[/snapback]

Yesh, that would be me. I was lurking around on DeviantArt and I came across one of your photo manipulations. It's so cool and purdy!

QUOTE(MasterKris @ Sep 3 2006, 08:17 PM) [snapback]441330[/snapback]

This Tutorial Here

Vachi - I now am watching your DeviantArt!
Galorfilinde
Aww, thanks Blitz! I'm gonna watch you too, even though there's nothing on yet. You should submit something! And you've got a huge collection of awesome and useful tutorials at your favourites!

@ Vachi - Of course you can happy.gif
Blitz
^ Hmmm.... I guess I'll submit some sigs and avatars I made. I don't have a scanner so I can't upload any drawings. I should buy one.
*~vachi~*
@Blitz: Oh, so YOU are the person I didnīt know who added me to her friends! xD Iīm soorry! I didnīt know it was youuu!! xD And do so, I would love to see your work...and comment...and comment...again and again.

@Galor: Yaaay!! Thanks!

Blitz
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 3 2006, 09:36 PM) [snapback]441377[/snapback]

@Blitz: Oh, so YOU are the person I didnīt know who added me to her friends! xD Iīm soorry! I didnīt know it was youuu!! xD And do so, I would love to see your work...and comment...and comment...again and again.

I replied to the note you sent me. I was a little hurt XD Joking. All my usernames in LJ, Photobucket, and DA are Midoriankh. It's only Blitz on the forums.
MasterKris
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 3 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]441335[/snapback]

mwahahaha yeah, the avi is from Tactics, the guy with wings is Haruka =D I wuv him, he's so cool

I have a free account in photobucket XD if I get my gifs to be about under 200 frames or so (this one is around 175 I think) then Photobucket can take 'em...

if they're less than 2 mb but more than 1 mb I use my home forum's uploader *nods*

And yes, I want to know how you do those neon things too!!!

GIMP GAP actually works pretty well for animation, I'm surprised

Sigh~ I just can't find a good image hosting site for my GIF... sleep.gif

QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 3 2006, 05:47 PM) [snapback]441339[/snapback]

@*~vachi~* - IPB Image

tongue.gif

<3

IPB Image

Hehe.. tongue.gif
Yeah, it's kinda darker... I think you should put a white spot right next to the girl's face.

QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 3 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]441342[/snapback]

Thanxies!! ^^

QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 3 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]441365[/snapback]

QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 3 2006, 08:49 PM) [snapback]441342[/snapback]

Yesh, that would be me. I was lurking around on DeviantArt and I came across one of your photo manipulations. It's so cool and purdy!

QUOTE(MasterKris @ Sep 3 2006, 08:17 PM) [snapback]441330[/snapback]

This Tutorial Here

Vachi - I now am watching your DeviantArt!

Thanks for the tutorial!! :3

Wow, everyone has DA accounts...

EDIT:

Yeah, some of you wanna kill me for this one, but please bear with it. ^^;;

IPB Image

I made this a few weeks ago and I wanted to fix it but it seems I never did...;;
A pop-up siggy, I don't have firefox I kinda had a hard time trying to make it.
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 3 2006, 07:45 PM) [snapback]441380[/snapback]
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 3 2006, 09:36 PM) [snapback]441377[/snapback]

I replied to the note you sent me. I was a little hurt XD Joking. All my usernames in LJ, Photobucket, and DA are Midoriankh. It's only Blitz on the forums.

Aww, donīt you think I already feel terribly baaad? I swear I didnīt know that!!! ;__;

QUOTE(MasterKris @ Sep 3 2006, 07:48 PM) [snapback]441382[/snapback]

QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Sep 3 2006, 05:47 PM) [snapback]441339[/snapback]

@*~vachi~* - IPB Image

tongue.gif

<3

IPB Image

Hehe.. tongue.gif
Yeah, it's kinda darker... I think you should put a white spot right next to the girl's face.

;__; Iīm going insaaaane with this signature!! Itīs like if I asked someone to tortuuuure meee!! but thank you, ;P
QUOTE(Hyo)
Wow, everyone has DA accounts...

Then then, make one!! Then....you could be even more evil...o.o now, that thought is pretty disturbing.
QUOTE(Hyo)

EDIT:

IPB Image

I made this a few weeks ago and I wanted to fix it but it seems I never did...;;

Well, itīs not bad, but I find it's too bright! And since I donīt have Fire Fox, I canīt see it like I should, so my opinion wonīt be the best. But I think it has too much bright effects, in my opinion xD
Blitz
QUOTE(MasterK @ Sep 3 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]441382[/snapback]

EDIT:

IPB Image

Gah! *jabs MasterK* My idea! tongue.gif I like it but I think Hikaru looks really bright. You might wanna make it darker. Take away some of the outer glow.

Edit: I made modifications on the sig from before. Took away the giant scary face in the background. ^^ I'll add text later. Tell me what you think, ne?

IPB Image
MasterKris
Well, itīs not bad, but I find it's too bright! And since I donīt have Fire Fox, I canīt see it like I should, so my opinion wonīt be the best. But I think it has too much bright effects, in my opinion xD

Gotcha! xD

QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 4 2006, 06:02 AM) [snapback]441638[/snapback]

QUOTE(MasterK @ Sep 3 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]441382[/snapback]

EDIT:

IPB Image

Gah! *jabs MasterK* My idea! tongue.gif I like it but I think Hikaru looks really bright. You might wanna make it darker. Take away some of the outer glow.

Edit: I made modifications on the sig from before. Took away the giant scary face in the background. ^^ I'll add text later. Tell me what you think, ne?

IPB Image

Sorry!! O_O
I didn't know you wanted to make one too!! T_T

Making pop-up siggys when you don't have firefox is a problem. laugh.gif
Okay, I'll make Hikaru darker.

!!!!!!!
It's better!! blink.gif
The neon colors are much suitable and with the weird face gone, it looks nice. laugh.gif
That sig's really beautiful! It deserves a 10/10. happy.gif
(border's awesome too! ^^)
Blitz
^ I was just joking. ^^ "My idea" was referring to the Suzumiya Haruhi popup sig I did a while back. Thanks for the good rating. Means a lot coming from the Sadistic Feedbacker~ XD I had to make an Ulqui sig. He's my favorite arrancar.
Galorfilinde
@ Blitz - The sig looks so much better now! I love it! Now only add some text, et voila, a perfect sig happy.gif I really love the effects. The character looks so cool, from which anime is it? I really should watch more anime

@ MasterKris - I like your pop-up sig! I agree with Blitz, maybe the outer glow is a little too much. I don't think the character's too bright though. I don't really like the filter on the background, it makes the colors look a little weird. Other than that, I like it happy.gif
Blitz
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 4 2006, 01:12 PM) [snapback]441724[/snapback]

@ Blitz - The sig looks so much better now! I love it! Now only add some text, et voila, a perfect sig happy.gif I really love the effects. The character looks so cool, from which anime is it? I really should watch more anime

He's from Bleach except the anime's in fillers right now so Ulquiorra hasn't appeared yet. *kills Studio Pierrot* Recently, I've only been making things related to Bleach. I should make some Eureka SeveN things.
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 4 2006, 07:02 AM) [snapback]441638[/snapback]

IPB Image

*teary eyes* Iīm afraid I will have to hate you for a while, cause I really like this one a looot!! I like the border and the strings look really nice. Though, I can see like a green-ish spot on his shoulder...o.o Iīm being picky, but itīs looks really good happy.gif If you add text, make sure it isnīt too much, but otherwise it will look pretty damn spectacular! tongue.gif

Blitz
^ The green spot's supposed to be there. It's light from the neon string ^^
NO! What'll happen if Vachi hates me? ;_;
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 4 2006, 05:04 PM) [snapback]441916[/snapback]
^ The green spot's supposed to be there. It's light from the neon string ^^
NO! What'll happen if Vachi hates me? ;_;

I donīt hate you! [ wink.gif ] Not, but seriously, I donīt! laugh.gif

MasterKris
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 4 2006, 09:10 AM) [snapback]441696[/snapback]

^ I was just joking. ^^ "My idea" was referring to the Suzumiya Haruhi popup sig I did a while back. Thanks for the good rating. Means a lot coming from the Sadistic Feedbacker~ XD I had to make an Ulqui sig. He's my favorite arrancar.

OHhhhhhhhhh, I'm dumb. XD
Yeah, Ulqui's awesome.

QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Sep 4 2006, 10:12 AM) [snapback]441724[/snapback]

@ MasterKris - I like your pop-up sig! I agree with Blitz, maybe the outer glow is a little too much. I don't think the character's too bright though. I don't really like the filter on the background, it makes the colors look a little weird. Other than that, I like it happy.gif

K!! Ah, really? Cause I like the filter...

Okay! I fixed it! ^^ How is it?

IPB Image
Blitz
QUOTE(Master) [snapback]441962[/snapback]

IPB Image

Hmmm, it still looks a bit bright. Maybe instead of an outer glow, you could do a stroke?

Vachi - I hate you, too. XD laugh.gif
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 5 2006, 02:00 PM) [snapback]442206[/snapback]
QUOTE(Master) [snapback]441962[/snapback]

IPB Image

Hmmm, it still looks a bit bright. Maybe instead of an outer glow, you could do a stroke?

Vachi - I hate you, too. XD laugh.gif

*teary eyes* I know, we hate each other very much. laugh.gif

@Hyo: I think itīs still really bright, as Blitz said, the outer glow is too strong...x_0-->but I can still see with one eye, maybe you should try lowering(sp?) the glowness! ^-^

Blitz
^ Aw, *hugs* No more hating. tongue.gif
seventh_sky
I actually made these last weekend, but I was too lazy to put them up. Now I'm shirking school work so I'll put 'em up now XD

Random Zechs gifs:
IPB Image IPB Image

Shiny sig:
IPB Image

Just to give credit, the gifs are taken from AMVs made by my friend, who said its ok for me to rip out bits of his work =D
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Sep 6 2006, 04:54 PM) [snapback]442628[/snapback]
I actually made these last weekend, but I was too lazy to put them up. Now I'm shirking school work so I'll put 'em up now XD

Random Zechs gifs:
IPB Image IPB Image

Shiny sig:
IPB Image

Just to give credit, the gifs are taken from AMVs made by my friend, who said its ok for me to rip out bits of his work =D

Wow, everyone ish making GIFs! They look really good, I donīt really know how to give you feedback for those, sorry!

About the signature, it's pretty simple, but it looks so good, but if it's such a shiny one, you should've play more with the lighting effects and such, but the idea is really good. tongue.gif cool.gif

Blitz
Seventh - Nice GIFs~ The blurriness is cool.

Since we're on the topic of GIFs here's some I made a LONG time ago. No stealing ^^ If using, credit.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

All Ouran~

EDIT: I didn't notice, but all of them have the Twins in 'em. XD
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Blitz @ Sep 8 2006, 03:50 PM) [snapback]443566[/snapback]
Seventh - Nice GIFs~ The blurriness is cool.

Since we're on the topic of GIFs here's some I made a LONG time ago. No stealing ^^ If using, credit.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

All Ouran~

EDIT: I didn't notice, but all of them have the Twins in 'em. XD

Omk, all of them are amusing! laugh.gif Keep up the awesome GIFs!! tongue.gif

Blitz
^ Thanks Vachi! That was when I first learned how to make GIFs. Did your parents let you download ImageGrab?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.