Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test Your Sigs Here!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
seventh_sky
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Aug 12 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]431860[/snapback]

Not feeling well, been peeling potatoes all day. Just briefly did a siggy. Not really proud of it, but eh.

IPB Image

I like the way it's clean and simple ^^ the colors match nicely, and I like the border too

but for the leaves in the background, you should try to find some different ones other than just the maple leaf default brushes XD butterflies are a nice touch though
MasterKris
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Aug 12 2006, 03:24 PM) [snapback]431939[/snapback]

I like the way it's clean and simple ^^ the colors match nicely, and I like the border too

but for the leaves in the background, you should try to find some different ones other than just the maple leaf default brushes XD butterflies are a nice touch though

but I like those maple leaf default brushes tongue.gif
Thank you!! laugh.gif
seventh_sky
IPB Image

I'm on a quest to make nice gif-incorporated sigs...unfortunately, I can't make movie-type gifs, so I'm limited into what I can bully Yoshi into making me XDD

How's this?
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Aug 12 2006, 07:53 PM) [snapback]432048[/snapback]
IPB Image

I'm on a quest to make nice gif-incorporated sigs...unfortunately, I can't make movie-type gifs, so I'm limited into what I can bully Yoshi into making me XDD

How's this?

Well, I love the little squares! how do you do thaaat!?!!? but I think the right picure with the...human beings is blurry and perhaps "Breaking Benjamin" could look better in another font, more matching one. smile.gif But I actually like this idea, never seen something like this xD So, all in all, I like it and it does look good in my opinion. cool.gif

Miyuki-chan
here's my sig...it's simple but elegant...I like the candy part!
Blitz
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Aug 13 2006, 12:30 AM) [snapback]432086[/snapback]

Well, I love the little squares! how do you do thaaat!?!!?

I'm pretty sure that all you need to do is leave the background transparent and save the image as a PNG or GIF file.
seventh_sky
@vachi: making the little squares isn't too hard XD basically, you select a number of rectangular shapes on top of your background, and copy and paste the background selections onto a new layer. It's a bit more involved when you stick in pictures, and when you add in gifs, its even worse XD hence the bits of sig that dont look right XD
MasterKris
One of my very first non-anime sigs. (my first one sucked)
I just did to it what I felt like doing.

IPB Image
Blitz
^ GOONG!!! *dies* Did you finish watching the first season?

Gah! I love it!
MasterKris
QUOTE(Blitz @ Aug 13 2006, 06:29 PM) [snapback]432534[/snapback]

^ GOONG!!! *dies* Did you finish watching the first season?

Gah! I love it!

Thank you!! ^^
Yep, but I didn't watch about the first 10 episodes. (I did read the beginning in manwha though)
Mabye I should at least watch the wedding; the part where Shin is trying to wake CG up but then she grabs Shin and suddenly starts shouting about the food not having enough seasoning was hilarous! xD
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Blitz @ Aug 13 2006, 01:35 PM) [snapback]432428[/snapback]
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Aug 13 2006, 12:30 AM) [snapback]432086[/snapback]

Well, I love the little squares! how do you do thaaat!?!!?

I'm pretty sure that all you need to do is leave the background transparent and save the image as a PNG or GIF file.

Thank you! tongue.gif

QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Aug 13 2006, 05:40 PM) [snapback]432495[/snapback]
@vachi: making the little squares isn't too hard XD basically, you select a number of rectangular shapes on top of your background, and copy and paste the background selections onto a new layer. It's a bit more involved when you stick in pictures, and when you add in gifs, its even worse XD hence the bits of sig that dont look right XD

I see, thank you, I might try it sometime! I like how it looks! xD

QUOTE(MasterKris @ Aug 13 2006, 07:09 PM) [snapback]432531[/snapback]

IPB Image

That looks...so purdy! *_* I want new brushes It looks really good, and fresh, and I love the border and the brushes you used! Congratulations! You have made vachi want to kill you! You made a really awesome signature! cool.gif

seventh_sky
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Aug 13 2006, 07:09 PM) [snapback]432531[/snapback]

IPB Image

ooo it's really pretty! I don't know who those people are, but I like the style and layout of the sig, and the brushwork is great!
Packy
Heres one i've been planning to make for some time but I couldent really make it work with the brushes I had before. I know its a bit dark, but I purposly made it like that;

IPB Image
ed_drink_your_milk
I like it a lot, but I think you should make the person just a little more noticable.
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Pack Lackey @ Aug 14 2006, 07:28 PM) [snapback]432815[/snapback]
Heres one i've been planning to make for some time but I couldent really make it work with the brushes I had before. I know its a bit dark, but I purposly made it like that;

IPB Image

I think the background is really nice! but..I think...I really think you need to make the character more noticeable as ed_drink_your_milk just point out. And, perhaps the siggy is all in all way too big for just one character there? Making them a little smaller, makes signatures look more nifty at least in my opinion...though my signatures are huge...xD

I like the fonts, but perhaps another color would have been nicer! I think there is way too much red going on there, too much dark colors. But I think this signature is really good!! Keep them coming! =DD

Galorfilinde
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Aug 14 2006, 03:09 AM) [snapback]432531[/snapback]

IPB Image

It's lovely! I love the borders, and you used pretty pictures. The brushes go very well with the picture. I love it happy.gif What is it from?

I made a sig just now, but I need some opinions/suggestions.
IPB Image
I love Gackt, I love Macs, so why not make a sig involving both? tongue.gif
MeLRizA
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Aug 16 2006, 02:32 AM) [snapback]433014[/snapback]

I made a sig just now, but I need some opinions/suggestions.
IPB Image
I love Gackt, I love Macs, so why not make a sig involving both? tongue.gif

Oh darn!! It's beautiful!! ohmy.gif You "cut" Gackt-sama's picture so cleanly and his outfit really matches the background!! ... And he's using the computer..

PS: I was listening to his song "Story" piano & violin version!! Zee Oh Em Gee~
Edamame
Gackt-sama! Being a huge fan of his music, I love your singature Galorfilinde. The background colour really makes Gackt stand out (especially against his brown hair and dress shirt.) I love how you have your screen-name on the back of the mac computer. Did you use Photoshop to make this? Lovely job overall.
Blitz
Um.... I decided to take a dab at making "popup" sigs. First attempt....
If you're using Internet Explorer, there might be a weird blue thingie in the back. SWITCH TO FIREFOX!!!

IPB Image
*~vachi~*
QUOTE(Blitz @ Aug 15 2006, 05:50 PM) [snapback]433160[/snapback]
Um.... I decided to take a dab at making "popup" sigs. First attempt....
If you're using Internet Explorer, there might be a weird blue thingie in the back. SWITCH TO FIREFOX!!!

IPB Image

DAMN INTERNET EXPLORER!! DAMNIT!! But anyway, I LOVE IT!! The quality is absolutly amazing, the colors match awesomely! The picutre is really really cute and beautiful!! Thatīs really amazing work Blitz!! oh...that reminds me...I saw a juice, called..."Blitz" laugh.gif Anyway, back to the feedback, there is nothing much to say but that itīs an awesome signature! 10/10 for your awesome skills Blitz!!

Galorfilinde: =OO I love it!! Itīs so refreshing and beautiful looking *_* I could stare at that for a while...v_v

Your blending is really nice and neat, and the pictures just fit perfectly!! You should make more of your awesome stuff, you know! We would be delighted by your graphics more often! =D

Galorfilinde
Thank you, MeLRiZa, Edamame and *~Vachi*~! I'm glad you like it happy.gif Yeah, I used photoshop to make it.

@ Blitz - That's a great sig you got there! I love it. The pic is cut out so neat, and I like your idea of pop-up sigs. The only thing I can say as a suggestion: Maybe there shouldn't be a white line at the bottom of the picture. It kinda looks like her foot and the closet are 'cut off', instead of disappearing behind the black border. I hope you understand what I mean tongue.gif
Blitz
^ Thanks for the feedback. I'll try and fix that.

Vachi - Thankies!
*~vachi~*
You are very welcome Blitz! and so are you Galorfilinde!

Alright...I came here...so you give me some feedback with this:

IPB Image

I...I know itīs flashy and stuff...and the damn font...always the same! But I LOVE the darn font!! Well...donīt be too hard on me, though I worked really hard on it, and I have to accept it might be a little blinding...and...pink, but some nice feedback would be so appreciated!! tongue.gif

Blitz
^Hmmm.... The character seems a little bit blurry and the font's on the transparent side but that's pretty much the only problems I have with it. Like the background!

I decided to tackle making 3-D like things and so here it is (not really a sig or anything):

IPB Image
Made using a tutorial from Pixel Fun LJ community
seventh_sky
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Aug 16 2006, 10:04 PM) [snapback]433685[/snapback]

You are very welcome Blitz! and so are you Galorfilinde!

Alright...I came here...so you give me some feedback with this:

IPB Image

I...I know itīs flashy and stuff...and the damn font...always the same! But I LOVE the darn font!! Well...donīt be too hard on me, though I worked really hard on it, and I have to accept it might be a little blinding...and...pink, but some nice feedback would be so appreciated!! tongue.gif

ooo...pink...shiny XDDDD is she from um...Sakura Wars, or whatever it's called?

yeah, the text is a little plain XD I love the colors, and it just looks purty XD
MasterKris
QUOTE(Blitz @ Aug 17 2006, 08:45 AM) [snapback]433791[/snapback]

^Hmmm.... The character seems a little bit blurry and the font's on the transparent side but that's pretty much the only problems I have with it. Like the background!

I decided to tackle making 3-D like things and so here it is (not really a sig or anything):

IPB Image
Made using a tutorial from Pixel Fun LJ community

^Ouran!! laugh.gif
And I like your MoHS siggy too!! (You got talent in designing. ^^)

Great luck, *~vachi~*!!
I'm kinda too lazy right now to give a sadistic feedback on your siggy. ^^

QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Aug 15 2006, 11:32 AM) [snapback]433014[/snapback]

It's lovely! I love the borders, and you used pretty pictures. The brushes go very well with the picture. I love it happy.gif What is it from?

It's from a Korean drama called Goong. (translated, it basically means Palace)
Some call it Princess Hours in english. The drama was based on a manwha actually with the same title.
Here's some info on it. ^^
BTW: it's actually a pretend Korea. Monarchy doesn't exist in South Korea. The Japanese destroyed all of Korea's culture during WW2 (that's why Koreans despise the Japanese) including Korean monarchy.

IPB Image

Here's mine. I'm actually working on another siggy right now but for some reason, I just can't seem to work around with it very well so I decided to make another one quickly.
Probably the first time doing this kind of siggy. For some reason, I keep on thinking that something is majorly wrong with this sig... but I donno... T_T
seventh_sky
@MasterKris: its very pretty ^^ try making the scan a little darker so it blends in better

IPB Image

errrm....I already discussed this with a friend, and I agree with what he said, the bg needs more white XD so I'm getting on it XD oh, and the pic...it's someone's fanart...I don't know whose ><
ScarMySoul
I have a question, since this has to do with my signature, I know many people on this site aren't all about shounen-ai, but honestly tell me this, does my signature offend you?

There is someone in the gallery section that is trying to report me to the admins to get my signature removed. The picture that's in my signature is heavily edited.

To me I see nothing wrong with it.

sleep.gif
MasterKris
^Number one, this isn't the right place to ask that. There is a question thread in Spam Central where you can ask anything you want.

Number two, I don't know about other people but in truth, I DO get offended everytime I look at that and I try to ignore it. I'm a BIG anti-yaoi and anti-yuri person. I think it's disgusting and should not be openly to people. But since I have no idea wheather it's allowed that you can have that sig or not, ask a mod.

@seventh_sky - Nice~ Sorry I'm kinda REALLY late at feedbacking... ^^;;
Using a manga picture was a loss there, but I think you did a great job. biggrin.gif (that guy looks hawt)
You did well in the blendings and using a manga picture is pretty hard. ^^
(I want your skilz~)
Now tell me, is there SUPPOSE to be a white background there or is it just my firefox-less compy? tongue.gif

MINE!
I'm havin' trouble with fonts lately and I just can't seem to get them right... ;_;
(They kinda look like Daisuke and Dark in this pic...)

IPB Image
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Aug 25 2006, 10:30 AM) [snapback]437122[/snapback]

^Number one, this isn't the right place to ask that. There is a question thread in Spam Central where you can ask anything you want.

Number two, I don't know about other people but in truth, I DO get offended everytime I look at that and I try to ignore it. I'm a BIG anti-yaoi and anti-yuri person. I think it's disgusting and should not be openly to people. But since I have no idea wheather it's allowed that you can have that sig or not, ask a mod.

I appologize for posting it in the wrong part and thanks for the opinion.
seventh_sky
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Aug 25 2006, 11:30 AM) [snapback]437122[/snapback]

@seventh_sky - Nice~ Sorry I'm kinda REALLY late at feedbacking... ^^;;
Using a manga picture was a loss there, but I think you did a great job. biggrin.gif (that guy looks hawt)
You did well in the blendings and using a manga picture is pretty hard. ^^
(I want your skilz~)
Now tell me, is there SUPPOSE to be a white background there or is it just my firefox-less compy? tongue.gif

MINE!
I'm havin' trouble with fonts lately and I just can't seem to get them right... ;_;
(They kinda look like Daisuke and Dark in this pic...)

IPB Image

=D Zechs is hawt >_> XD its your Firefox-less comp again!!!! The .pngs won't show up right unless you use Firefox XD

=O I <3 that scan!!! the text is kinda plain yah, but...I like the over all feel of it XD and Haruka does look like Dark O_o

now you've got me all inspired *goes to change sig to a Tactics one*
MasterKris
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Aug 25 2006, 01:30 PM) [snapback]437157[/snapback]

=D Zechs is hawt >_> XD its your Firefox-less comp again!!!! The .pngs won't show up right unless you use Firefox XD

=O I <3 that scan!!! the text is kinda plain yah, but...I like the over all feel of it XD and Haruka does look like Dark O_o

now you've got me all inspired *goes to change sig to a Tactics one*

HEY, HEY, HEY!
What's with the 'believe' Haruka sig??? xD (with fonts better than mine? tongue.gif )
I'm soon gonna change into another one again though, of course it's Tactics. :3

That's funny, is there suppose to be words written on the outside of the sig? Cause I see them on the white bg. huh.gif

Haruka and Kantarou are like Dark and Daisuke, but except that their personalities are switched. laugh.gif
seventh_sky
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Aug 25 2006, 04:33 PM) [snapback]437220[/snapback]

HEY, HEY, HEY!
What's with the 'believe' Haruka sig??? xD (with fonts better than mine? tongue.gif )
I'm soon gonna change into another one again though, of course it's Tactics. :3

That's funny, is there suppose to be words written on the outside of the sig? Cause I see them on the white bg. huh.gif

Haruka and Kantarou are like Dark and Daisuke, but except that their personalities are switched. laugh.gif

I made this sig about...2 months ago O_x weird, huh? Ummmzzz....on the Zechs sig, all that's written is my signature, which says Saff XD nothin else O_o on this one there shouldnt be anything, its a jpg, so it should show up fine on your computer tongue.gif

I have some Haruka avatars and some more banners of him...hmm

*throws them out for critique*

IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image

^ I love that banner but its so biiiig T_T
Blitz
^ I really like the banner, too. But the character seems a bit blurry, maybe sharpen a bit? I like the background on it, too. I can't really make them well.... T_T The text could be a bit cleaner.

Pretty avatars, too. happy.gif

Um, I finished making my current sig and just decided to put it up. If you see any flaws with it, please give me feedback. Go, go, Grimmjow
Miyuki-chan
I made a new sig...because I'm kinda bored of my old one...anyway the one I'm using right now is the new one tongue.gif I hope you like it! if you have any comments or suggestions about my sig feel free to tell me laugh.gif
Nil-chan
@Miyuki-chan: TThe background seems a little busy... and the picture is a little choppy around the edges. I do liked the font and the cursor put there, though.

@seventh_sky: I like the avatars... those are really cool, and the renders look good quality. The sig is nice, although the picture feels a little blurry... I don't know why. I absolutly adore the bg of it, though.

Here's mine.. i made it a while ago for another one of my forums... thought i'd get critique here. happy.gif
IPB Image
Blitz
^ Shiro-chan! Geez, you're really talented. I can't make anything remotely close to that. Love the border.
seventh_sky
@Nil-chan: I dislike Bleach, but the sig is quite nice! I like the techy feel it's got going on ^^

@Blitz: tis blue =O and very bright XD I especially like the text, it fits well with the whole chaotic-ness of the sig

and yes, that picture of Haruka is blurry >___> I have nooo idea why XD and I forgot how I made the background T_T

The avatars are free for use if anyone wants 'em >_>
Blitz
^ Yes, it's very blue. XD I actually intended it to be reddish but while I was messing around with gradients and textures, it ended up being vibrant blue-y.
ed_drink_your_milk
I made this for a friend and it's probably horrible, so i would like to know what I should change, and what little peices of it I actually did well.

IPB Image

Thanks!!!
MasterKris
^Sadism... rising... O_O

First, your background. Yeah, using pink and the glass shard texture is not helping. Don't use that texture unless you want it for something fancy cause if it's not, it's messy. The pictures are misplaced. And don't save them in GIF file cause it'll ruin the sig. Don't use designs inside the fonts unless your sig is really plain and simple with few color varieties. The whole layout is very poor, observe other people's or famous graphics and learn how the pictures are placed, what brushes fit with each other and how the colors are used. Lastly, your sig is too long. My sadistic feedback is done. ph34r.gif

Here's my Tactics siggy I made a few days ago. I wanted to put fonts in the left, but like I mentioned before, I'm having trouble with my fonts. sad.gif
(this one took a while cause I had to redraw Kantarou's outline...)

IPB Image
Ailuro
Just a quick reminder, everyone. Remember that the maximum signature size is 500 pixels for width and 300 pixels for height. This includes text and any other little pictures along with the main one. I've seen a few over the size limit already. smile.gif
MeLRizA
QUOTE(Nil-chan @ Aug 26 2006, 11:26 AM) [snapback]437323[/snapback]

Here's mine.. i made it a while ago for another one of my forums... thought i'd get critique here. happy.gif
IPB Image

That siggie is L O V E wub.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
Hello all~! laugh.gif
i have come to brag show off my sigs tell me what you think:
I made this a few minutes ago, it's for another forum
IPB Image

And the one i curently have as my sig, i made it for a friend and i don't think she'll be using it on this forum laugh.gif I'm not going ot leave it on long i just wanted to show off it's purdyness since i'm VERY pleased on how it came out smile.gif

Tell me what you think please
ed_drink_your_milk
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Aug 27 2006, 05:33 PM) [snapback]438130[/snapback]

^Sadism... rising... O_O

First, your background. Yeah, using pink and the glass shard texture is not helping. Don't use that texture unless you want it for something fancy cause if it's not, it's messy. The pictures are misplaced. And don't save them in GIF file cause it'll ruin the sig. Don't use designs inside the fonts unless your sig is really plain and simple with few color varieties. The whole layout is very poor, observe other people's or famous graphics and learn how the pictures are placed, what brushes fit with each other and how the colors are used. Lastly, your sig is too long. My sadistic feedback is done. ph34r.gif

MasterKris, thanks for the feedback, it's really helping! Oh, and I know it's long. See, it's not really a sig, but it's close enough.
Packy
Boredom and photoshop lead to this ph34r.gif

IPB Image
Blitz
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Aug 27 2006, 08:33 PM) [snapback]438130[/snapback]

Here's my Tactics siggy I made a few days ago. I wanted to put fonts in the left, but like I mentioned before, I'm having trouble with my fonts. sad.gif
(this one took a while cause I had to redraw Kantarou's outline...)

IPB Image

Hmmmm..... I don't know.... The outlining doesn't seem to fit the sig at all and the background is too dark. Maybe a lighting effect might make it look more like he's glowing, ne? There's nothing really OMG about it. Definitely not your best work.

@Pack Lackey - Wow, you've improved a lot since you first started posting, huh? The background is really nice and I like the border. The character could've used a sharpen and maybe stroking? It doesn't catch the eye when you first look at it.

Did this one a few days back for my bro but I think I'll keep for myself XD. Feedback appreciated.

IPB Image
Halford
My sig is the best one here and is the Truth!
Galorfilinde
@ Nil-chan - Another great sig of you! Like Blitz said, I love the border! Personally, I don't really like the font, but it does match the sig happy.gif

@ Masterkris - I really like the idea, but the background really is too dark. All attention goes to the right of the sig. I think, when the background is lighter, and when you add a lightning effect like Blitz said, it will be a very nice sig with lovely colors

@ Ed's numbuh 1 fan - I really like the sig, and the effects you used. The only thing I don't really like is the font. Maybe try another color, font, or blending mode? Or an effect?

@ Pack Lackey - Very nice sig! I love the background, and you cut the pic out very neat. Maybe the font looks a little too 'techy'... Anyway, lovely sig!

@ Blitz - Very cool sig, I love the effects! Just one thing: what is that glowing green on his shoulder? It just seemed a little weird to me, seeing that the whole sig consists of orange/red colors. Other than that, it's awesome!

@ Halford - I definitely don't think your sig is the best one here. Please try to respect other people's religions. To me, your sig is very disturbing.
Packy
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Aug 29 2006, 06:31 PM) [snapback]438747[/snapback]

@ Pack Lackey - Very nice sig! I love the background, and you cut the pic out very neat. Maybe the font looks a little too 'techy'... Anyway, lovely sig!

Oooh, I know... Its just I like the font so much tongue.gif I should try doing a Mugen one sometime...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.