Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test Your Sigs Here!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Feb 15 2006, 11:37 PM) [snapback]350422[/snapback]

I love this one! ohmy.gif Hitsugaya has never looked so pimpish!

You know I have a Gin siggie similar to your Hitsu one. It has the tech background and it's the picture from his beat collection. Go figure.

If I were using this one we could have been matching! laugh.gif
edsgirl
That would have been cool! Maybe we could do a Bleach collabo in the future.
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Feb 17 2006, 06:26 PM) [snapback]351084[/snapback]

That would have been cool! Maybe we could do a Bleach collabo in the future.

I'd love to! ohmy.gif We should definitely do one.
Ailuro
Hm, I found this while looking through my hard-drive. I hardly remember working on it, but I remember using the brushes. huh.gif

IPB Image
foolmetal alchemist
It's so cool! *__* I love Sasuke's expression.
Ailuro
Haha, me too. He's actually showing some kind of emotion. Be it sadistic or not. tongue.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Feb 20 2006, 04:46 PM) [snapback]352436[/snapback]

Haha, me too. He's actually showing some kind of emotion. Be it sadistic or not. tongue.gif

That's probably his only emotion...well, there is the cocky smirk, too. tongue.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Feb 20 2006, 01:48 PM) [snapback]352440[/snapback]

That's probably his only emotion...well, there is the cocky smirk, too. tongue.gif

Oh yes. Can't forget about the smirk. laugh.gif

*also likes the expression in that signature-ishy* happy.gif
instantmirage
i'll definitely crush konoha next time
Aleesha Elric
I got a new one
foolmetal alchemist
Here's another attempt at an industrial grunge look...

IPB Image

I should probably be working on an entry for the signature competition instead of making random things like this... XD
Ailuro
Oh, I like that one as well. ohmy.gif
Blitz
foolmetal alchemist: Ooooohhhhhhh.... I like that style...
Mr.Breeze
*comes out of nowhere and buts into the conversation* I don't know what a "URL" adress is so I don't know how to put a picture on my sig unsure.gif . So check this clever slogan! cool.gif
Aleesha Elric
lol, funny
Mr.Breeze
That's what I said. Your's is funny too. laugh.gif
Aleesha Elric
Thanks, I never know what its gonna say next, you can change it biggrin.gif
Mr.Breeze
Sweet, I love that you can change it. Get it. My avatar. laugh.gif
Aleesha Elric
lol yeah, off Family Guy aint it? Chris and the Evil monkey in his room/closet/under his bed.
Mr.Breeze
smile.gif Yeah, family guy is awsome. Peter is my idol. wacko.gif
Aleesha Elric
What about Stewie though?
Vagrant
Here's two little FMA sigs I made:

IPB Image

IPB Image

And here's a load of Final Fantasy XII sigs I made:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
FMA-Freak
My sig goes with my avatar. I just changed it.
Vagrant
Oooh, I like the sig changing thing there, FMA-Freak.
FMA-Freak
thanks!
Lapis
mines just hoho-papa! i <3 him! i made the color bar and the other pic's just from the manga, chap. 41, thats my fav chapter! ^ ^

yeh your sig's dandy fma-freak! ^ ^
Black Zero
My screen goes with my avetar (just different armor).
Zarpia
*removed*
foolmetal alchemist
I've decided to bring this thread back...again.

Here's my first signature in a month...or two, maybe.

IPB Image

I may put it up later. Feel free to give any comments on it.
*~vachi~*
woah...I hate you for making awesome siggies...that is awesome foolmetal alchemist!!! cool.gif

foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ May 16 2006, 11:14 PM) [snapback]396432[/snapback]

woah...I hate you for making awesome siggies...that is awesome foolmetal alchemist!!! cool.gif

Thanks a lot...laugh.gif I have to admit, I think it came out a bit too dark... XD
*~vachi~*
even so, I think itīs awesome!! *teary*

foolmetal alchemist
This thread's pretty bad at staying alive. >D

Here's another new one...
IPB Image

I think I went over-board with blending, though. XD
Fullmini Alchemist
I love your Mido Ban sig! Getbackers was an awesome anime.
Shemsu
And..all my most recent sigs are all in my rotator. -refreshes to see them all-
Nil-chan
woah... it changes! how do ou do that? ( i rated one of them in one thread, but people will see different ones than the one i rated... creepy. Yet eerily cool...)
Fullmini Alchemist
@ shemsu: That is so cool that they change like that!!
foolmetal alchemist
I'm feeling sort of bored, and I want this thread to be more successful, so I decided to post the original idea of my current signature.

IPB Image

I sort of like this one more than my current one... XD
FMA-Freak
I like your current one. This is my new sig. Its really plain and boring , but whatever.
Packy
This is my current one happy.gif I'm only learning the basics of photoshop right now... I got another one, but I dont know if I should use it or just stick with this one sleep.gif The dino in the siggy from the Capcom game Dino Crisis 3 if anyone curious btw happy.gif
asunder
QUOTE(Pack Lackey @ Jul 10 2006, 04:52 AM) [snapback]420351[/snapback]

This is my current one happy.gif I'm only learning the basics of photoshop right now... I got another one, but I dont know if I should use it or just stick with this one sleep.gif The dino in the siggy from the Capcom game Dino Crisis 3 if anyone curious btw happy.gif

The font choice makes it a bit hard to read....some letters are too thin.
kojirou
QUOTE(Pack Lackey @ Jul 10 2006, 01:52 AM) [snapback]420351[/snapback]

I think the red background's shade is kinda bright for the text..
MasterKris
I made two Black Cat ones with similar style. (just for the fun of it)
First time trying shadow drop, and it turned out quite... not what I was expecting...

IPB Image

Yeah, I know, this isn't the right season to be making this... I just felt like it.

IPB Image
Packy
Hmm... Is this one any easier to read? This is only my 3rd or 4th signature and I was just fiddling around with Photoshop for this one so meh sleep.gif
MasterKris
Can I be sadistic? Thanx.

First off, that sig just sucks. The background, font, and the dinosaur doesn't match at all.....
-__-;; It gives off a messy aura and it kills off the sig. The background and the dinosaur is what mainly destroying it. It doesn't fit well. Use another background or make it less crazy. The bright red color is taking away the dinosaur view and the neon font style with a black background is making it look some kind of host club sign and gives off a weird feeling... That somewhat little center line in the middle makes the sig look like it was folded in half, scanned, and just put up. Make a border too, like ripped edges or somethin'. It looks like something that came out of a very bad 70's sci-fi movie.
Packy
u.u I'm still learning the basics of photoshop okay...? If you have any suggestions, go ahead and tell me... I'm just experimenting and I dont really know much of making backgrounds and all that, let alone borders... *sigh* back to the drawing board I guess... I'm sorry for any eyes I might've burned from the sig I have right now unsure.gif
asunder
QUOTE(Pack Lackey @ Jul 12 2006, 12:52 AM) [snapback]420935[/snapback]

u.u I'm still learning the basics of photoshop okay...? If you have any suggestions, go ahead and tell me... I'm just experimenting and I dont really know much of making backgrounds and all that, let alone borders... *sigh* back to the drawing board I guess... I'm sorry for any eyes I might've burned from the sig I have right now unsure.gif

your sig isn't that bad, i'm not sure what's wrong with masterkris.
ScarMySoul
I just changed my sig because I saw today I had one of those "holy crap your sig is too large" things placed in my sig. It was off by two numbers but oh well. This is my new one and I assume its just fine size wise.

sleep.gif
Packy
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Jul 12 2006, 12:50 AM) [snapback]420946[/snapback]

I just changed my sig because I saw today I had one of those "holy crap your sig is too large" things placed in my sig. It was off by two numbers but oh well. This is my new one and I assume its just fine size wise.

sleep.gif

It's cute n.n
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Pack Lackey @ Jul 11 2006, 10:56 PM) [snapback]420950[/snapback]

QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Jul 12 2006, 12:50 AM) [snapback]420946[/snapback]

sleep.gif

It's cute n.n

Thanks wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.