Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test Your Sigs Here!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Shiro-kun
Hope you like it happy.gif

<Merging the thread with the following 5 posts. 08/25/07 ~Tombow>
foolmetal alchemist
Wonderful. I love your work.
Elderberry
Very nice! ohmy.gif I'm tempted to save some of them.

If I may inquire, is this meant to be a signature shop or something? happy.gif
Shiro-kun
nope im just showing my sigs but if you want to save them be my guess happy.gif
seventh_sky
Very pretty, you did a really good job.
foolmetal alchemist
Hmm, I'm thinking this thread might be a good idea to get feedback on signatures I'll never use... XD

IPB Image

IPB Image

Comments or criticism will be appreciated...

Thread revival~! laugh.gif
edsgirl
Nice backgrounds on both of them. But those pictures are used so much that it's sickening. I can't even count how many times I've seen that Edo pic in siggies and Ichigo is getting played out. Other than that. you do a really good job on the blending and brushing.
Smoke Alchemist
hers mine...love yours edsgirl
AndroidLust
Testing, testing...1, 2, 3 ...and maybe showing off.
foolmetal alchemist
Testing a new one....
IPB Image
I might use this one sometime....
Celestial Shadow
Is that Sasuke or someone else? blink.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Dec 14 2005, 08:32 PM) [snapback]329494[/snapback]

It looks like Sasuke, but it doesn't.

This ones a keeper Fooly! biggrin.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Dec 14 2005, 08:36 PM) [snapback]329500[/snapback]

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Dec 14 2005, 08:32 PM) [snapback]329494[/snapback]

It looks like Sasuke, but it doesn't.

This ones a keeper Fooly! biggrin.gif

Thank you, but Sasuke? laugh.gif It's Horo Horo from Shaman King. XD I guess he does sort of look like Sasuke with a bandanna. The original picture didn't look anything like him though. xD
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Dai-chan @ Dec 14 2005, 07:41 PM) [snapback]329503[/snapback]

Thank you, but Sasuke? laugh.gif It's Horo Horo from Shaman King. XD I guess he does sort of look like Sasuke with a bandanna. The original picture didn't look anything like him though. xD

XD I thought he looked like a combination of Sasuke and Chrno. Yeah, that's a nice one smile.gif I love the grungy look you have with your sigs. But I can't ever do anything like that, not since Rainy's Gunzi one dry.gif All my sigs come out girly XD
seventh_sky
ermmm...showing...off...XD

IPB Image
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Dec 14 2005, 09:51 PM) [snapback]329549[/snapback]

XD I thought he looked like a combination of Sasuke and Chrno. Yeah, that's a nice one smile.gif I love the grungy look you have with your sigs. But I can't ever do anything like that, not since Rainy's Gunzi one dry.gif All my sigs come out girly XD

Haha, I have a hard time making a non-grunge signature even if I try. XD I had to re-make my old Al set a couple of times before it was smooth enough...I'm sure you wouldn't have trouble making a grunge signature if you had an image to fit it. You just seem to always pick the least grunge-like pictures possible in your work. tongue.gif

@Seventh Sky: Nice. smile.gif I like this one. Although the picture doesn't suit the text so well, it still fits nicely with the background colors.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Dec 14 2005, 09:14 PM) [snapback]329568[/snapback]

ermmm...showing...off...XD

Nice. You're improving.

QUOTE(Dai-chan @ Dec 14 2005, 09:38 PM) [snapback]329598[/snapback]

Haha, I have a hard time making a non-grunge signature even if I try. XD I had to re-make my old Al set a couple of times before it was smooth enough...I'm sure you wouldn't have trouble making a grunge signature if you had an image to fit it. You just seem to always pick the least grunge-like pictures possible in your work. tongue.gif

XD 'Cause I like pwetty pics? Well, I think I'll try a grunge sig next ph34r.gif *Suddenly inspired*
edsgirl
Pretty, Seventh. Sorry if it wasn't supposed to be pretty.

I think I'll try a grunge siggie too. I'm not very good at them either. I have the perfect render for something dark and grungy too.

hehe
master-mind
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
edsgirl
IPB Image

Critique. biggrin.gif My first gunge sig, that actually looks the part. It came out a little darker than I would have liked.
Carnal Malefactor
That looks awesome! I wish I had that brush... but that's in PSP, right? I don't use that.
edsgirl
QUOTE(What, no bacon? @ Dec 15 2005, 03:29 PM) [snapback]329913[/snapback]

That looks awesome! I wish I had that brush... but that's in PSP, right? I don't use that.

Thanks babe. Yep PSP. What do you use? Paintshop pro?
Carnal Malefactor
I am actually currently using a version of photoshop where the menus are in Czech. LMAO
edsgirl
laugh.gif laugh.gif Awesome.
foolmetal alchemist
Ahh! That looks so cool! ohmy.gif What do you mean "I'm not very good at them"? XD
edsgirl
This is the only one that's come out all right. The others were complete failures. tongue.gif
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Dec 15 2005, 05:43 PM) [snapback]329965[/snapback]

This is the only one that's come out all right. The others were complete failures. tongue.gif

I'll bet you're just hard to please. tongue.gif
seventh_sky
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Dec 14 2005, 11:18 PM) [snapback]329627[/snapback]

Pretty, Seventh. Sorry if it wasn't supposed to be pretty.

I think I'll try a grunge siggie too. I'm not very good at them either. I have the perfect render for something dark and grungy too.

hehe

Yes, it is supposed to be pretty XD I was bored so I just started randomly brushing >_>

pretty nice sig you made too ^^
edsgirl
Current things I don't plan on using, but if someone else wants em, feel free to take them.

IPB Image
IPB Image

My attempts at girly sigs. I don't really like em. I can do better.

IPB Image

Because Peter Griffen is the smex!
DustStorm
I like your Peter sig. Peter Griffin is the smex. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
It's GriffIn, not GriffEn. smile.gif
edsgirl
Damn. I knew it was wrong, but I just didn't feel like correcting it. Oh well!
Celestial Shadow
*Ish all late and junk*

@Rainy- Your first grunge sig was awesome! ohmy.gif I didn't know you could make sigs like that. I am slightly intimidated by your skills tongue.gif

I think your two girly sigs are beautiful and I doubt I can do much better sad.gif

The last one's just... laugh.gif
seventh_sky
I agree, they're quite nice ^^

I like this sig, but I wish it had more text...*sighs*
IPB Image
Celestial Shadow
Forever obsessed with Gundam Seed huh? tongue.gif Well, as I said before your sigs are improving and I think that one's pretty good. Colors and everything go together nicely, though you could always do something more interesting with the text.

Too much text can overcrowd a sig anyway.
seventh_sky
Heh, it comes from being a major spammer dedicated poster on a Gundam SEED/SEED Destiny forum, so it rubs off XD

I wanted to put in some sort of other text but once again, I can't think of anything XD
Sleeping Forest
...i like your sig, very festive...
foolmetal alchemist
*revives again* XP

Ehh, here's some more random work...feel free to use it for yourself if you want it...though I know noone will...XP I could add usernames, or text, or whatever for a person who actually wants one.

IPB Image

IPB Image
Celestial Shadow
ohmy.gif !! I...I want~! XD Especially the top one... o.o
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jan 2 2006, 11:45 PM) [snapback]336373[/snapback]

I could give you the gallery site the renders were on. XD They have tons more CG art just like those...

*is happy that someone wants them* xD
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Dai-chan @ Jan 2 2006, 10:53 PM) [snapback]336383[/snapback]

QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Jan 2 2006, 11:45 PM) [snapback]336373[/snapback]

I could give you the gallery site the renders were on. XD They have tons more CG art just like those...

*is happy that someone wants them* xD

*Ish like 11 days late* I'd like that...a lot O_O *Steals*
Aleesha Elric
Okays testing mine
seventh_sky
@Aleesha Elric: It's pretty simple, looks like all you did was take some people's fanart, make it monochrome, and stick it together and call it a sig...

Ok, I messed up on this one badly....it doesn't look right...*sighs*

IPB Image
foolmetal alchemist
Here's a new one.

IPB Image

I didn't add any text, because it's the text that always ruins my signatures. XD
MasterKris
can I have it?? (PLEASE?) *on knees*
foolmetal alchemist
ohmy.gif Absolutely! I'm surprised you want it. XD
MasterKris
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
I always wanted that particular picture of Hitsu as my sig or icon!! tongue.gif
You truly made my day!! XXD
edsgirl
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Feb 15 2006, 07:02 PM) [snapback]350342[/snapback]

Here's a new one.

IPB Image

I didn't add any text, because it's the text that always ruins my signatures. XD

I love this one! ohmy.gif Hitsugaya has never looked so pimpish!

You know I have a Gin siggie similar to your Hitsu one. It has the tech background and it's the picture from his beat collection. Go figure.
Ailuro
QUOTE(foolmetal alchemist @ Feb 15 2006, 04:02 PM) [snapback]350342[/snapback]

Here's a new one.

IPB Image

Omg. Hawt. ohmy.gif *saves*
Zarpia
ph34r.gif *saves as well*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.