Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test Your Sigs Here!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Riza Babe
IPB Image
alchemist x
How about this, my first ever personalized sig

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/firethrower/siggi.jpg[/img]
Quistis88
It's a nice sig, but isn't it kind of girly?
alchemist x
huh.gif so?
Riza Babe
IPB Image

IPB Image
alchemist x
riza, your a girl right
Riza Babe
Lol yeah.
alchemist x
Cool, that's why your sigs are girly. like my new one.
Where do you get your pics
Riza Babe
Lol well i get them from Minitokyo
And your siggies are great!! biggrin.gif
alchemist x
Cool, thank you.
I'm going to that thing now.

IPB Image

sig~
IPB Image
xrninja
is anyone going to attempt anything more ambitious than text on offical art/someone's fanart you nicked and cropped?
Goha
Hmm... You got the point.
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 22 2005, 12:07 PM)
is anyone going to attempt anything more ambitious than text on offical art/someone's fanart you nicked and cropped?
[snapback]94309[/snapback]

That might be asking for a little too much, eh? wink.gif
love_me_destroyer
@Riza babe: what website did you get that from, my friend says its a good online manga.
Riza Babe
I got it here http://browse.minitokyo.net/gallery/?&cid=1&aid=174&page=13
Omakase Shimasu
Just trying to see if my avatar has a transparent background or not~

IPB Image

Which it has not. >.< Maaa~ does anyone know how to get a transparent background? I couldn't make this thing a gif. so~ biggrin.gif;;
Riza Babe
Very nice kase!!! so pretty!!
Omakase Shimasu
Thanks~ But do you know how to make the background transparent? T__T Your help would be much appreciated! I can't make the file a gif. with my GIMP...
Riza Babe
Sorry But i can't help ya maybe ask someone whos really good with siggie making.
Omakase Shimasu
ohmy.gif You don't know either? And I considered you the Master, so that's why I asked. tongue.gif Oh well...
Goha
Kase, give me a project, and I will make You this signature. I mean, I did it at hand, but don't know wich part had to be transparent.
Omakase Shimasu
Thanks, but all I really need is help with converting my icon into a gif. biggrin.gif That way, hopefully, the background will become transparent.
Goha
If not, give me your e-mail or something. I've done it already tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
You work fast. biggrin.gif My email's on my card/profile. wink.gif
Goha
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/jhxp/files/noname.gif[/img]

It should look like that?
Omakase Shimasu
You're my hero, I'd kiss you if I could!! *__* Thank you so much!
Goha
Oh, no problem, it's my hobby. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Thank to my friend, who uploaded it on server. Sending through e-mail is impossible, cuz adress it's not visible, and there is no "add" option (or I'm just stupid tongue.gif). I didn't wanted to be importunate, so I asked Jack to upload it on lycos. I don't have this possibility.
Omakase Shimasu
Then I'm glad you were willing to help me at all. biggrin.gif Also, give my thanks to your friend for putting the file up on a different server! ^^

EDIT: Sorry, I just PMed you, but I couldn't find any messages in my sent folder, so I don't know if it came through or not. biggrin.gif;; I was just curious about the way you managed to convert the file into a gif. Or how you were able to make the background transparent, so I won't have to trouble you or anyone else with it in the future. biggrin.gif
Ailuro
>>
<<
*saves Jailbait!Ed*
Omakase Shimasu
Roy will fry you to a crisp once he finds out. tongue.gif j/k

We [Sis and me] feel loved, really! *__*
Ed's_Girl
YAH!! too big though!
Goha
Ow, man, how PRETTY!!! Meow...

EDIT: ***Kase*** - It's no trouble! I'm glad I could help (Oh God... Im not useless! :_: <tears of joy>). If some1 would need some little graphic-editing, then I'm always here, so just PM to me smile.gif
Jeffmoocow
Can, Can you do the can-can?
Weeeeeeee
alchemist x
here is a new one but is too big

IPB Image
inneRdemonS
heres mine, the gif is really long though, but its pretty cool, i got it off some site and saved it to my comp months ago, and finnaly found it when iwas deleting things.... its ok, a lil long though
Username05
QUOTE(inneRdemonS @ Jan 27 2005, 11:12 PM)
heres mine, the gif is really long though, but its pretty cool, i got it off some site and saved it to my comp months ago, and finnaly found it when iwas deleting things.... its ok, a lil long though
[snapback]99798[/snapback]

"ok", what are you talking about that is awsome!
I like mine but it can't compete with that... laugh.gif
edsgirl
Just testing something out

disregard!
Le Monkey
Its been lost, I can't get too it.
Riza Babe
IPB Image
Goha
I changed my sig for non-animated gif, it'll be loaded faster. Last one had 428 kB! XD I hope, You'll like the new one. Ah, Bri was so handsome, when he was human...
I love to make sigs and avs...
Riza Babe
Very nice Goha.
Goha
Aww... <blush> Thanks biggrin.gif
alchemist x
Yeah pretty good
ἀρχή
Goha, great stuff smile.gif

Not a sig, but a couple of blocks to work with. I don't know whether I want to do anything with them, so if anyone wants, feel free to use them and make them your own. They're both from Happy Lesson smile.gif

I just think this part of the show is just teh uber cuteness tongue.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
sumflip
Hey I'm new to the forums, just testing sig ;o
Riza Babe
Arche~
OMG SO CUTE!!!! Cute chickens!!! cute cute cute!!
Very nice siggies there arche!!!
Goha
Mmm, maybe I'm gonna... aw. Nope

Chickens rox. Really cute.
ἀρχή
I know those chickens are the best. I've got to find another few screen shots to get of them - they're spread throughout the series for no reason but to be cute.
edsgirl
uhh testing 1 2 3
Quistis88
I don't understand why people even need to test signatures. Just go to an old post that you posted before and check there. mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.