Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test Your Sigs Here!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Kal Rommel
QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Aug 5 2007, 02:48 PM) *
@Precis: The second one is so niiiiiiiice! Write a tutorial??? <3

I completely agree with sky-samas opinion.

I love that second one, and a tutorial would be more amazing than words could express ^w^

Anyways.
I'm on some sort of Bleach binge, and it's focusing in on Ichigo.
Two sigs that I randomly messed with today:

(It originally had FREEFALLING as the text, but it really didn't match, so I just ID'ed him instead -sigh-)

(For this one, I wasn't sure about the text at all...Every time I look at the render I think: CRAZY!! Oh well.)
Precis
QUOTE(seventh_sky)
@Precis: The second one is so niiiiiiiice! Write a tutorial??? <3

QUOTE(Kal Rommel)
I completely agree with sky-samas opinion.

I love that second one, and a tutorial would be more amazing than words could express ^w^

Hehe, thanks :3

A tutorial...? I dunno, I've never written one before... I could try, I guess.
(I hope I still have the PSD of that one though... I tend to delete them quickly since they take up quite a bit of disc space sad.gif)
ScarMySoul
I know my sig is kinda basic looking but my friend made it for me and I love it biggrin.gif
Artixte
@Scarmysoul

I think its a nice sig,I'm guessing that's a guy?...With blue eyes!Pretty,pretty.I think your friend did a great job with the sig,the words just rips my heart out happy.gif

@Kal Rommel

I love the second Ichigo sig,the splatters are so cool,and it adds to his cocky facial expression! happy.gif
Kal Rommel
Thanks ^^
I really like the paint splatter, and I'm working on a sig series of all the main Bleach characters in that fashion.

Here's a sig request I did for a friend on Manga Abyss.
Kaname Kuran....it was an interesting render @_@

ScarMySoul
QUOTE(XxWanderfullPursonxX @ Aug 5 2007, 11:02 PM) *
@Scarmysoul

I think its a nice sig,I'm guessing that's a guy?...With blue eyes!Pretty,pretty.I think your friend did a great job with the sig,the words just rips my heart out happy.gif

Yes its Gackt biggrin.gif He's also in my avatar. Thanks very much. The words are from his song called "Uncertain Memory" smile.gif

@ Kal I really love the red tones on your Vampire Knight sig! Wonderfully made! biggrin.gif
Reno
Hello everyone. Long time.

Well maybe you remember me, when I left, Kal Rommel was a novice, now look what cool sigs he made. Great Job

Whatever (yes, I have practised) I made like three or four new sigs, i'll put two here.

Kal Rommel
I really love your sigs, Reno!
And thanks ^^; I've been practicing

That's the resize of the Ichigo sig that I posted earlier on. Looks a bit better smaller.

Another splatter. I was okay with it until I realized it was my second Ichigo render. So I switched the render to one of Uryu Ishida...but I refuse to post it, because it looks worse.
Overall it doesn't look too terrible though.
seventh_sky
^second one is quite nice. I likes.

Everyone likes Reno's GIF integrated siggy. It's pretty nice =O

whee new sig!

yes, I did draw it. I'll edit later if I make an avatar tonight.
Kal Rommel
It looks really good, saff-sama!! I really like it. It blends well =D

Bleach Splatter Sig #3
Urahara!
I like this sig xDD

Then a Lucky Star sig I made for a friend on Manga Abyss. I need to fix the text speed.
But it's still fun to watch
Precis
QUOTE(Kal Rommel @ Aug 13 2007, 03:08 PM) *

Nice! happy.gif Love the splatters.

And I also did a Lucky Star sig XD
Twilightz

This was a request from a friend of mine. Feel free to comment. Personally I think the colors of the text are too bright, but oh well...
seventh_sky
@Kal: Thank you, and keep working on that splatter style. You've got something going there =D You might want to try and use smaller sections of renders- some of your sigs are pretty large in size. Just a thought ;D

@Precis: Very cool, as usual. I still demand a tutorial XD

@Twilightz: Yeah, the text is a bit too bright O_o But I like the background happy.gif

Hey, I have a new avatar...Will be making a new sig as soon as I can find some art to use lol
.David
Here goes all of my favorite siggys..

I have more, too many to post..

Comments?
Twilightz
Thanks, seventh_sky. ^^

@.David - Wow, they're so nice and clean! ohmy.gif I love the one with Ichigo.

I made a new Roy sig.

Comments are welcomed. Am I getting any better?
.David
I havnt seen ur previous work, but it looks decent smile.gif
keep it up.
thx for the comment BTW.
ed_drink_your_milk
Just testing some new techniques. Well, new for me.

seventh_sky
@Twilightz: Love the new sig ;D

@.David: Damn, your stuff is impressive haha

@milky: oooo new stuff! I like the sig you're using right now quite a lot, actually =D

YES, I has a matching sig/avatar set again. YES.

Now to do those requests >_>;;
Nekokitty
I haven't posted here in a while.
A sig I made for myself on Gaia.

I've been spending the entire summer learning most of GIMP's features. I'm getting better. Yay! biggrin.gif
Reno
Neko Nice Sig, the background is cool and the colours too. Great Job smile.gif
Packy
Just a little thing I made in about 5 minutes for my guild forum account from Warcraft. Nothing too flashy, just thought i'd post it here... Its not supposed to be like my other sigs, which is why it looks like crap laugh.gif The cat pictured in there is one of my character's pets, and she's a beauty to me ^^;

Twilightz
I seriously need to do some non-Roy sigs. o_o

Comments?
Blitz
^ I like it but the fractals look a little bit "busy".

New sig and avatar. Feedback, please. Theme is Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
ed's numbuh 1 fan
^^^^ It's nice!

I made a new Bleach signature yesterday. I was gonna do some transparencies on it but it looked fine with out them. I might add some later I'll have to think about it.

What do you people think? Oh and could you tell me your opinions on my current signature too?
Blitz
^ Ichi and Rukia look squished. Do you use PS? If you do, when you scale them down, press shift while free-transforming. It'll keep them as they were. Nice background.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Blitz @ Aug 16 2007, 03:27 PM) *
^ Ichi and Rukia look squished. Do you use PS? If you do, when you scale them down, press shift while free-transforming. It'll keep them as they were. Nice background.

Actually I was using GIMP there but thanks for the tip. ^^;
Blitz
^ I thought you did, but I wasn't sure. Haha, sorry. >_>
seventh_sky
GIMP ftw ;D

ooo Blitz I just <3 your new set XDDDD

Blitz
^ Hehehe. I miss my Geass set but Shin Megami Tensei: P3 is too kickass to ignore. [I don't need to type out the full name but it just sounds so cool. XD]

The "memento mori" text was a bit hard but I wanted to fit the whole thing in. It's a theme that comes up over and over again in the opening. And trying to fit Orpheus in was a bit difficult, too, but since it's his [protagonist is nameless] Persona, I felt it had to be in there.

Oh, yeah, what's the name of the font you use in your sigs? It's nice and clean. Me likes. <3
cutie
Ah I guess I am posting after MONTHS...Here are some sigs I made:

Oh, i would be grateful if you people could tell me how the sigs are, and what to do for furure sigs XD
Kal Rommel

An Al sig I posted a little while back, but it's been resized, and I think it looks a little bit better.
Made it for my sig on MangaAbyss.
seventh_sky
@Blitz: I use Century Gothic. On everything XD

@Cutie: They're pretty good =O You've definitely got a style going on there. Try to blend your text a little more, though.

@Kal: Pretty nice, although I'm not fond of the glow around the render =/

ooo lookit, I made a MSN background of Lifehouse =D

comments?
cutie
@Seventh Sky: The bg is really good!!! Seriously, you got one heck of talent biggrin.gif Oh, and i couldn't understand..."blend you text a little more"...can you explain it?

Ok, here are some more Sigs i made yesterday:

tell me your opinions on them smile.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
Oooo gothic.
Well my favorites are the 1st and 2nd ones. They blend the best in my opinion. smile.gif
cutie
@ed's numbuh 1 fan: thanks for the comment there!

...here are some MORE sigs i made...TODAY :

no wonder then these are NOT better than the previous ones...sad.gif(
Blitz
^ They need borders and as Saff said try to blend the text using outer glow or stroking to make them distinguishable. Otherwise just keep doing what you're doing and you'll get better. wink.gif
Packy
I've seriously gotta find more brushes and renders sometime (finding alot of 'em on Photoshop >_<) . I'm running out of things to think of bleach-wise laugh.gif

Though theres one thing I dont really like about this one, and I couldnt get the topmost version of the render to blend right. I mean, the coloring is in a way I like, but its a little too transparent on his head. Though I doubt people will really notice it anyways

Also, I decided to try and remake my CoF banner since I figured my old one looked like crap compared to what I can do by just goofing around XD

seventh_sky
@Cutie: Yeah, like Blitz said, you see how the text in my sig is very pale and blends in? Try messing with layer modes, opacity, and drop shadows to see how you can get the text to fade into the background more =D

@Packy: Add some text in your sigs omg XDDD It looks weird to see all that empty space on the left in that green one. I sometimes just look through random stuff on minitokyo to find new scans that look pretty XD
Packy
^Heheh, text has always been a problem for me with certain things. If I could've thought of somethin' I would've put it in there, or if I remembered I would've also put another Hisagi in the background blending in XD
seventh_sky
gawd my sig turned out too dark.

I swear it was lighter in GIMP O_o

new avi too. Comments? (I'll try and fix that sig...)

EDIT: Lightened but it's not...

I give up.
cutie
@Seventh Sky: let me tell something --- I neither use Photoshop, nor GIMP -.- Well, which one do YOU use?

As you see I am totally new to all these... :s i never tried these before...
Blitz
^ She uses GIMP. What do YOU use? >_>

No need to get offended. Saff's only trying to help you out. Why else would you post here, right? wink.gif

@ Saff - You had your other sig for what, like a week? XD
cutie
QUOTE(Blitz @ Aug 22 2007, 04:55 AM) *
^ She uses GIMP. What do YOU use? >_>

I use ACD FotoCanvas 3.0 ... for some days i was thinking to download photoshop's latest version, and GIMP...but i totally forgot about them... well...? laugh.gif
Blitz
^ It should still have some blending modes. Anyway, GIMP is freeware so I'd reccomend it. Saff used to have PS before she lost it and switched over to GIMP. She seems to be doing fine. ;3
seventh_sky
A bit of a learning curve yeah, but I <3 GIMP for the most part XD

I HATE keeping my sigs longer for two weeks XD And I've yet to make a SxE sig that satisfies me =/

and a Last Exile MSN bg I'm very proud of XD

I'm working on a new SxE sig btw ;D Will edit if I finish

EDIT: Yeah. Simple, but I rather like it...
Precis

New sorta style I'm messing with. I think I screwed it up though O_O
Kal Rommel
Omg...Precis, I'm completely in love with your recent Black Cat sigs...
I'm madly in love with them, and your beautiful background style <333 Keep up that wonderful work.

The only thing I can really think of is that the XIII texts are a bit fuzzy on both the 1st and 2nd, but I like the reflection effect in the 2nd.

I've been on vacation for a week, so I really haven't done anything productive, especially while in my computer-less state...
But I did remember that before I left, a friend came over and he forced me to do a POKEMON SIG, of all things.
So...it turned out to be Ditto xDD , leaving my splatter obsession satisfied.

Turned out a bit big, but it was basically just me messing around in PS for 10 minutes. I wasn't very driven, to say the least.
alchemydude90
haven't been on for about year, anyway here's wat i got enjoy

Precis
QUOTE(Kal Rommel @ Aug 26 2007, 03:24 PM) *
Omg...Precis, I'm completely in love with your recent Black Cat sigs...
I'm madly in love with them, and your beautiful background style <333 Keep up that wonderful work.

The only thing I can really think of is that the XIII texts are a bit fuzzy on both the 1st and 2nd, but I like the reflection effect in the 2nd.

Why thank you :3

And yeah, that happens sometimes when ya rotate text X_X

Splattersssssssssssss <333

Done at one in the morning, when I decided to practice my smudging techniques:

Yeah, maybe a bit unfinished XD
Kal Rommel
QUOTE(Precis @ Aug 27 2007, 01:18 AM) *
Done at one in the morning, when I decided to practice my smudging techniques:

Yeah, maybe a bit unfinished XD

For one in the morning, I'm quite jealous . Very pretty <333

I've been wanting to do something with this for a VERY long time.
I wasn't sure how many others read The Embalmer, by Mitsukazu Mihara, but I wanted to make a sig anyways.

The render is of Shinjyurou Mamiya, the main character of the manga.
It's VERRY good.(The manga, not the sig xDD)
I think the sig turned out well, for the 45 minutes I spent on it @_@
(It's supposed to have a white border, which isn't really viewable on this board @_@)

-edit-
Just thought I'd post a Dark sig I made for a friend on another board.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.