Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test Your Sigs Here!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Robo-Mechanic
This is my newest sig, please rate.
Kal Rommel
@Robo-Mechanic I like it! The font could probably be a tad smaller, but other than that I like the background and border!
fullmetalfemme
I would not have a clue how to make my own siggie, but I told Nil-chan what I wanted and she was very kind and generous enough (not to mention talented!) and made this one for me. What was the most cool was that she sent it to me on Mothers' Day, and she didn't even realize it -- what a great gift!

Thanks, Nil-Chan!!

fullmetalfemme
Kal Rommel
@fullmetalfemme, yeah Nil-sama is pretty great. Her Photoshopping skills are excellent, and she's very kind, too.
I love her work SO much.
Robo-Mechanic
Thanks Kal Rommel, I made the font large since I wasnt going to put anything else on it.
Kal Rommel
Ah!

The first of a series of sigs in a singular request for Daisuke from DNAngel. I was testing out some different techniques as I try to run away from my bracket obsession.

Robo-Mechanic
It looks really good! Nice job!
Kal Rommel
Thanks for the comment, Robo-Mechanic!! -sniffle- I'm working on a Daisuke only sig...but it's not going so well @_@
Robo-Mechanic
Im sure it will come out fine Kal Rommel ^^
Kal Rommel
This is that aforementioned craptastic sig.
It needs text...any DNAngel fans with ideas out there? ^^;
(Yes...it's horrible. Feel free to criticize.)

@Robo-Mechanic , just call me Kal ^^
Robo-Mechanic
@Kal: It looks naked without any text but to me, The signature still looks great ^^

This is my newest signature. I even added a GIF image to it:
Kal Rommel
@Robo-Mechanic- Thanks! ^^; I hate it without text...I added some feathers in, which fills up some space...

I love the Naruto sig. It's got a good visual pattern, and the GIF is just too adorable! Great job!

-edit-
Here's a link to the feathered version:
Craptasticness!
Robo-Mechanic
@Kal: Thats why I always add text lol. Also, You can just call me Robo ^^

Thanks, I like it too. It seems that the border was a bit too much like the other one though.
Kal Rommel
@Robo, it's a sig request from a friend at school, and the general text that she wanted worked with my first DNAngel sig, but not this one...so I have no context for said text @_@
Robo-Mechanic
@Kal: Hmm.. Maybe you can just switch it around with some other words or something.

[Nice feathers one too ^^]
Zarpia
Robo - you need to work a lil more on the render, the rest is good^^

Kal - the render that you places behind the first one or shall i say "the middle" one is a lil mmm, not place right? it looks to wide, but the sig is good as well^^
Robo-Mechanic
Render? Where did I screw up on rendering?
Zarpia
You can see some white around his hair.
Robo-Mechanic
Oh! I didnt see that there. I would've rendered it but i didnt see it. I use the Magic Wand tool on that one.
Zarpia
Yeah, I guess you can't see the white in it, but ones you use it in a background you notice the difference, but still, even when the pic is place in a darker background you can still erase the whites without deleting anything of the background^^
Robo-Mechanic
Yeah, I know that, Its just that I didnt notice the white marks this time. Thanks for notifying me though ^^
Zarpia
oh^^ I didn't know that till way after I started using photoshop XD
Nekokitty
Two new sigs by me.

I think I'm finally going to open my own sig shop.
It'll give me something to do and perhaps I can learn new things as I go on.
Kal Rommel

So...that's the final copy. I can't do anything about the middle Daisuke render because I, in an act of supreme intelligence, forgot to save the PSD file...>_>

The friend who requested it did the text...which I was very grateful for.
Feel welcome to bash this final Craptastic copy.
Nekokitty
@Kal Rommel: It's pretty good actually, I like the pattern you used.
Kal Rommel
Thanks ^^;

@Nekokitty-Ohmygosh ><; I totally didn't see those two sig posts!! I love them!! Go ahead and open your own sig shop, I know you'll do great! I'll even request a sig sometime.
I love your work, and I know you'll do well
seventh_sky
*jumps in the middle of long conversation*

@Kal: The "craptastic" sig didn't look that bad actually XD It's too bad you didn't save the psd...
Your current sig, I really love the bg, and the render is great, just work on your blending and the text...Also, your size looks a little...iunno, tall? It's probably just cause mine aren't very tall, so it looks odd to me XD
Kal Rommel
@seventh_sky-sama, Thanks ^^; I had done another copy where I messed with the opacity a bit...And it looked a bit softer and better...but I didn't save that one either.
I'm really missing the 'craptastic' PSD. ;_;
Robo-Mechanic
@Kal: It actullay looks quite good ^^ I really like it.

@NekoKitty: Looks nice, Go ahead and open your own shop. Im sure you will get lots of "customers" ^^
Kal Rommel
@Robo Thanks ^^;
I love your new sig!! It turned out really well !!
Nekokitty
@ Robo and Kal: Thanks, I just opened my own sig shop here.
Please comment and tell me what you think?
Robo-Mechanic
@Kal: Thank you ^^

@NekoKitty: Awesome!
That One Dude
So far I have seen very awesome signatures. I wan't to say 'amazing'. They all put mine to shame, considering that all I have is senseless text.
Robo-Mechanic
Thanks for the comment Toxin. I noticed that you dont have a signature picture, So if you need one, You can ask Kal, NekoKitty, or me for one ^^ You could also look for somone in the Signature Shop Directory ^^
MasterKris
Hi, does anyone remember me? It's been so long since the last time I came here.

Finally got myself to make a sig. Critique, feedback, and comments welcomed. ^^

Seeing lots of new sig makers here. biggrin.gif
Blitz
^ OMG! *GLOMPS* HYO!~

It was getting lonely around here without our Sadistic Feedbacker.

Eh, am I right in assuming that's Allen, or is that some other character?

First off, needs a border, desu. And the coloring of the ribbon is a bit messy, unless it was intended to be that way. I like the use of a stock image. That's very original. ^^
MasterKris
^Blitzy!!!!!!!!! *GLOMPS BACK*
Glad to see you after a long time Blitz!! smile.gif

Actually, that's not Allen. ^^;; It's a character called Tasha from a manwha called Witch Hunter. They really do look the same. XD

GAH!! I forgot a border!!!!!!! >_< (...I'll fix it later XP)
The ribbon color was intended that way. I was really happy the way it turned out. ^^ Thanks! laugh.gif
Nekokitty
^Nice to see ya back. smile.gif
I really like the sig you made, it looks amazing to me.
I thought it was Allen at first too. laugh.gif
Tombow
Just popping in to give MasterKris big hugs!! ^^ Nice to see you!!
Missed reading your feedbacks here!!
(Yap, I read posts here. ^^)
Blitz
@ Hyo - Wow, they look quite similar. I'm going to have to look up this "Witch Hunter".

EDIT: I can't seem to find much info. on it. And the only info. I came across was in Italian.... XD
PM?

I forget borders, too, sometimes. XDDD
Kisara
I changed my previous one a bit, now it looks a bit better:

And a new one:

Robo-Mechanic
@Kisara: Nice job! 10/10!
Kisara
I'm on a roll here!

I know it didn't come out too good I should stick to doing anime sigs still, let me know what ya think ^^
seventh_sky
Kriiiiiiiiiis!!!!

Teh sig is biiiiiiig XDDDD

it looks nice- I like the swirlies, but the watch looks kinda out of place to me XD

@Kisara: I really like your Roy sig!
Kisara
I want to know something: My Al sig and my Jack Sparrow sig, do they have a white block around it where there's supposed to be nothing there? Or is it just my PC?
Tombow
@Kisara - I don't see amy white block for the Jack Sparrow sig, but the Al sig, the top half of the background is white. unsure.gif

They're showing up like these:
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Kisara
Okay, thanks. That means my painshop is faulty... By the way, the whiteness on the Jack sig is supposed to be transparent.
seventh_sky
Hey, Kisara, I'm not sure WHY your transparency isn't working (cuz I see white blocks too)....

does it show up without the white on your photoshop when you open the psd? cuz if you flatten your image and then save it, if I remember correctly, PS will automatically smack down a white bg on the transparent parts...
Kisara
There:

The Jack sig was a bit hard to do, so I changed it a bit:

Night Shadow Alchemist
here are some of my sigs

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...showtopic=11466
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.