Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test Your Sigs Here!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
GothGirl
Paper Ghost: I like the blue one, but I like the size of the purple one...so I suppose a resized version of the blue one would be my favorite. Though, you might not want to listen to me, since I haven't even created a siggy yet. happy.gif
PaperGhost
QUOTE(GothGirl @ Apr 9 2007, 05:20 PM) [snapback]527554[/snapback]
Paper Ghost: I like the blue one, but I like the size of the purple one...so I suppose a resized version of the blue one would be my favorite. Though, you might not want to listen to me, since I haven't even created a siggy yet. happy.gif

Lol I tried to resize it, but it looked weird .___.;
Blitz
Hi, everyone~ I'm here to test out my new siggie and avi. It's been forever since I've been motivated to make one. XD

The theme's Code Geass. EDIT: If you haven't watched this series, you are SERIOUSLY missing out.

It feels weird when you change sigs. I still expect to see my Nodame one. XD
ScarMySoul
Hahahaha this is about the most I can do... *points to my glowing sig*..... I was looking at all the others that are made by everyone else and I truely envy your tallent happy.gif .....

MasterKris
@Blitz - It really does feel weird! XD I expect to see a colorful bright sig when suddenly the whole image changes and it feels strange. @_@

It looks good but I think you should get rid of the red glow in your name or make it smaller. Also, your avvy kinda feels squished with the background.
Blitz
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Apr 12 2007, 01:02 AM) [snapback]529063[/snapback]
Hahahaha this is about the most I can do... *points to my glowing sig*..... I was looking at all the others that are made by everyone else and I truely envy your tallent happy.gif .....

I like your siggie. It could, of course, be a little bit more elaborate but.... Quite simple and nice. What program do you use?

Anyway, my "skill" took a lot of trial and error. I've still got a long ways to go before I'm considered "good". XD
Things that helped me get much better was using layers and and different blending modes. Also, color balance, curves, and things like that will get you better results. ^^
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Blitz @ Apr 12 2007, 02:21 PM) [snapback]529444[/snapback]
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Apr 12 2007, 01:02 AM) [snapback]529063[/snapback]

I like your siggie. It could, of course, be a little bit more elaborate but.... Quite simple and nice. What program do you use?

Anyway, my "skill" took a lot of trial and error. I've still got a long ways to go before I'm considered "good". XD
Things that helped me get much better was using layers and and different blending modes. Also, color balance, curves, and things like that will get you better results. ^^

Well I don't necessarily have a particular program, I use an online program that has graphics and whatnot, but the program on my computer called Microsoft Picture Pro 7 (old as sin), and that one only lets me do so much lol....
Zexion
Thanks for the comments! I still need to adjust to the patterens for backgrounds, so I made this:

It was done quickly because I had limited time in making it. It looks kind of bad...
seventh_sky

now THAT is talent XD
miracle_flame_alchemist147

Here's my 2nd one!! Please tell me what you think about it!! happy.gif
Twilightz
It's beautiful! happy.gif I like the colors very much.
Zarpia
7th sky - Really nice sig XD it makes me laugh.

MFA - Really nice, tho I think a border will work better and the font and how you place it there doesn't seem ok =\
Razzy
miracle flame alchemist- That's so cu-u-ute! X3

A quickly-made FMA avatar by me =)
Zarpia
^LOL, can't actually say anything about that one not that you wanted me to do so, since you just cut it =P
Reno
I was thinking on made userbars to each of my ranges, actually i'm apprentice so my userbar says: "Apprentice"

But..... userbars are harder than siggies, you can't put them border or patterns because they look awful, i made my current userbar in 5 minutes (i was "working")
PaperGhost
contemplating whether or not I should do a tutorial for siggy making... -ponders-
Tombow
QUOTE(PaperGhost @ Apr 19 2007, 05:14 PM) [snapback]532802[/snapback]
contemplating whether or not I should do a tutorial for siggy making... -ponders-

Aha, good time to remind...
Anyone who got hints and helpful advises, please feel free to share on Photoshopping Tech help thread. ^^
ScarMySoul
Blitz just made me the best sig ever laugh.gif

<333
Zarpia
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Apr 19 2007, 06:16 PM) [snapback]532867[/snapback]

<333
I have to agree with you, your Gackt is fantastic!!!!!
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Apr 19 2007, 04:17 PM) [snapback]532868[/snapback]
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Apr 19 2007, 06:16 PM) [snapback]532867[/snapback]

<333
I have to agree with you, your Gackt is fantastic!!!!!

I think so too laugh.gif

That's like my favorite picture of him ever too biggrin.gif
seventh_sky
^ It is quite pretty. Kudos to Blitz!

O_O I might do a tutorial sometime....specially on the splatter-type sigs, like the one I've got up right now. I quite like this and it's gotten good reception on my home forum...
Blitz
I'm starting to feel warm and fuzzy. XD Thanks for the comments everyone.

@ Sky - A tutorial would be cool. The splatter style is really interesting and abstract looking. Haha, *points to own sig* Blood splatters. Not nearly as cool as yours, though. XD
Zarpia
I just made this sig for someone in the forum, it was a quick one as well XD

Edit: and since I love Matt Damon, I made the one i have as well XD
seventh_sky
The top one is cute, and I like your bottom one XD

Yay for a matching sig and avi of my own XD
Zarpia
Love your sig, looks amazing, tho i like the color in your avy better, looks more clean.
Reno
Well... i made this one for my sister (she loves full moon) so i tried my best

YEAH!!! I KNOW!!!! There's a problem with the animation.. a minimum problem.. i made the sig in the computer with the worst colours in the world (they can't be fixed)

without that minimum mistake, what do you think?

Seventh Sky Your new sig looks pretty cool, i like the background ^^
Blitz
^ The text "Fullmoon wo Saga....e" could have been brought down a tad. And when using outerglow, it looks better if you put the blend mode on linear light/linear burn. The text will be more eye-catching. As of the moment, it looks a bit dull.

Are you sure it can't be fixed? If you use ImageReady, you can open up a GIF file and then go to the "Edit in Photoshop" option. I'm pretty sure you could brighten up your frames that way. Then you could just revert back to ImageReady to redo the GIF.

EDIT: And I find the automatic censoring funny. XD "Saga....e"
seventh_sky
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Apr 24 2007, 09:02 AM) [snapback]535055[/snapback]
Love your sig, looks amazing, tho i like the color in your avy better, looks more clean.

I have to agree now, tho it's depressing. I spent like 3 hours on the sig and about 10 minutes on the avatar XD
Reno
Well.... i made this one yesterday (i love siggies with animation, but i need to practise more) hope you like it

Kenji
*rubs eyes*

Shakugan no Shana!!!!!!

Warghhhh

*insert FANBOYISH acts here*
*steals*
Zarpia
Reno - Looks great, but! I don't like the animation there =\ must be that I'm not a big fan of sigs and animations put together, not like that at least. or it must be that i don't know how to make animated sigs or avatars XD
Kisara
@Reno: The sig is cool! Only thing is, the text should have been a little diffirent. Maybe smaller, and a better font. Overall it's good though ^^

My current sig is new. Please comment ^^
Zarpia
Amazing sig, tho in my opinion, no text at all would have work better, not that the text takes anything from the amazing sig anyway^^
Reno
Kisara Thanks, i will install new fonts on the laptop. Your new sig is very cool

Zarpia Well... i'm trying to "hide" the animation, so the next siggie with animation will be better

Demon x
Renowell if you added a little more text in your user bar it would be better IMO.
and the internet information Identifier is... blink.gif
Kisara now thats just amazing. everything in there just suits the personalty.
Kenji
@Kisara It will look better with the fonts are bigger and maybe you can make it "Outer Glow"... That shold make the font stands out more... IMO

The graphic is perfect... Its beautiful... ^.^
Kisara
@Kenji: I originally didn't want to put any text, but then it looked a bit better with it, so I didn't really focus on the text.
Kenji
The Psiren one is beautiful... and the text does stand out...only a little smaller... tongue.gif

wub.gif the butterfly...
Packy
Lotsa new siggies here I see smile.gif Its good to see people playing with photoshop!

Just stopped by to get some critic on some siggies I just made. This first one I made for a friend but theres 2 versions, and I was hoping I could get some pointers for future ones. I've tried a new blending effect too which i've never done before, and personally I think I did okay. Whadda you all think?

Version 1

Version 2

Also, I was hoping I could get some pointers on my current sig that I recently made today if its not too much trouble smile.gif
Reno
Pack Lackey The first one is better, for me.
Your current sig is pretty cool, you used "Japanese Brush" font in the text "Spread your wings and"?

I wanna test this sig

Blitz
@ Packy - Wow, you've improved so much since the first time you posted in this thread. ^^ I would go with the first version since the second one looks a little monotonous. Nothing really to say except that it's really nicely done.

Your current siggie is quite well done, too. I like the use of rounded edges. It's a little big, but that's just me.
Kal Rommel
First time posting here...not too great with making sigs with Photoshop, but I guess I'm slowly getting there...just made this during class today...bored, I guess.. oO;

I don't like the text, which I'm planning on fixing later...but the rest I sort of like...all of it is still horrible though ><;
Zarpia
Pack - I like the first one better^^

Reno - Nice sig, tho the border is a lil to tick? i dunno, maybe is just me.

Kal - Nice blend in the sig, I really like it, the font might not be the correct one i always have trouble with fonts but everything else is great^^
Kal Rommel
Thanks, Zarpia-sama ^^;
You have no idea how much that meant to me oO;

I forgot to put the .psd file on my flashdrive, so I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to fix the text...but thank you very much for your comment ^^;
seventh_sky
@Kal: I really like that one! You're getting good =D

EDIT:

shower me with praise...or not.

new sig to love/hate, tell me what ya think of it =O
Reno
Seventh Sky Whoa!! that siggie is so cool, good job ^^

Zarpia Yeah... the border is so crappy because......i made it in Paint.... (it's a long history)
ed_drink_your_milk
I love it sensei! You're going to have to teach me that splatter technique one of these days. or I will eat you and the chicken up there

Kal Rommel- It's good, although I agree, a different font would be better.
Kal Rommel

Just a sig challenge that my friend gave me...he told me to make it in five minutes...it was like...10. I know it's terrible...but yet I still felt compelled to post it >>

The font isn't right, yet again.

I'll repost the Ed sig again later as soon as my flashdrive decides to stop being idiotic...
Zarpia
QUOTE(Kal Rommel @ May 2 2007, 09:37 PM) [snapback]538508[/snapback]
Thanks, Zarpia-sama ^^;
You have no idea how much that meant to me oO;
Your very welcome^^

I love the Itsuki sig, i think the font is right this time, it suit ii...but..is not that visible, that's all^^ other than that, the sig is perfect^^

7th sky - oh my, what a great sig, the thing i didn't like it that the character blends a bit to much with the background, he doesn't stands out that much, and the font is a lil to clear.
seventh_sky
sig opinion soliciting =D

made a new one!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.