Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test Your Sigs Here!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Meitantei Conan
well this on is Made by Pack Lackey..Thank you anyways happy.gif
seventh_sky
^ fiery..nice =O

Hey! I have some random stuffs...

Bakka
like this new sig?
Keoni
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Nov 24 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]477476[/snapback]

Oh, that's pretty! The black border might be a bit oversized, though. It kinda draws away my attention from the pretty flowers biggrin.gif

QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Nov 26 2006, 05:38 PM) [snapback]478325[/snapback]

I like your random stuff laugh.gif
The avatar looks nice and clean (No grid! Woot!) Though you might want to rething the texture on top of the picture, it makes it seem pixely.
And I lovelove the sig! That font is really so cool!

@ The Fullninja Alchemist: Nice! I think Pack did a good job on that one happy.gif

@ Lone : It's nice, but a bit plain. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it could use something more...

Right, I made my first attempt in animating sigs ( and boy do I suck) So I could use the feedback. So please tell me what you think smile.gif (It's supposed to be snow, btw happy.gif)
seventh_sky
haha, Keoni, I wouldn't know the first thing about animating snow, so I'm going to say it's BEAUTIFUL. Yeah. XD The sig itself is kinda simple, but I like it! Simple works for it...yeh. And personally, I don't think you could support a better FMA couple
Blitz
Not exactly the best sig I've made so far, but I HAD to make one for Nodame Cantabile. I only spent about thirty minutes so..... But I love this series to death and can't wait for the anime to come out ~ Watch the live action drama! So effin' hilarious. XD

seventh_sky
(am I the only one who replies in here?)

@Blitz: It is simple, but it looks nice. (Although I think your name on there could be a leeetle bit smaller)

and YAY for another random avatar

MasterKris
Everyone thanks really much for the feedbacks. biggrin.gif

@Blitz - GAH!! You watch Nodame Cantabile too?? >_< It's the TED best j-drama I ever seen~ (the manga's funny too, making me wanna play violin again so badly... )

I think the font choices are bad and the images are too pixely. Nice background though, like sevvy said, your name is a bit too big. I think what would've made it look better is make the image smaller and then paste it to the background. Kinda simple, but pleasent. ^^ I think I should make a NC sig too. XD
Blitz
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Dec 7 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]481879[/snapback]
@Blitz - GAH!! You watch Nodame Cantabile too?? >_< It's the TED best j-drama I ever seen~ (the manga's funny too, making me wanna play violin again so badly... )

I think the font choices are bad and the images are too pixely. Nice background though, like sevvy said, your name is a bit too big. I think what would've made it look better is make the image smaller and then paste it to the background. Kinda simple, but pleasent. ^^ I think I should make a NC sig too. XD

GYABO~~~~~ I'm so glad someone else knows about this show/manga/soon to be anime. Nodame Cantabile is my crack. It is teh CRACK. Thanks for the feedback, and do make a sig for NC. It deserves so much more publicity and love. Oh, and about the image quality, it was bad to begin with, sadly. *shakes fist at JPG format* I had to redraw Chiaki's hand, the one holding the bow. XD Was a pain in the ass....

EHHH? What happened? Did you quit violin? Nodame Cantabile really made me think differenty about playing violin, I actually almost enjoy it now. XD
seventh_sky

my annual Christmas sig...I guess it's a theme now, to do one with Shinn in it XD Oh, if any of you all want Christmas gifts (in the forms of sigs or something) just pm me....

@Kris: What IS your sig now? O_o

Blitz
^ Ah! I like it!

EDIT:

I got bored, so I made this:

Female Flame Alchemist
So how dos it look....You can tell I like Roy smile.gif
Meitantei Conan
Well i like my Sig It reminds me of My Gf I wub YA Steph!! wub.gif Lol wub
miracle_flame_alchemist147
I now have a new Sig!!!!
Blitz
^ Pack did a good job with the DN sig but your name's a bit hard to read. It looks blurry for some reason.
seventh_sky

Random avatar! Because the sig I intended to make with the scan was crappy.
ed_drink_your_milk
^I like it a lot! Only...it is a little hard to read towards the end.

Ok, here is something seasonal-

and a present for someone-

Blitz
^ Wow! You've improved lots haven't you? In the winter sig, I think your name's a bit strong. Try not to use black, it stands out too much against a light background.

In the Roy one, why's there a white line going across? It looks a bit strange.
ed_drink_your_milk
QUOTE(Blitz @ Dec 10 2006, 07:36 PM) [snapback]483114[/snapback]
^ Wow! You've improved lots haven't you? In the winter sig, I think your name's a bit strong. Try not to use black, it stands out too much against a light background.

In the Roy one, why's there a white line going across? It looks a bit strange.

I hope I've improved, but I'm not really the right person to judge whether I have or not! laugh.gif

Eeeek! Yeah, oops. *runs off the change the black*

ANd the white line..hm...no idea, I sort of just..did. laugh.gif Yeah, it does look a little strange, but..I dunno, it looked a bit strange without it as well. >.<

And...I'm working on another, but i'm to lazy to finish it right now, so I'll be back with it later!
Blitz
^ I know what you mean about being too lazy to finish. I'll start on a project/sig/banner and never finish it. ^^;;
Soujirou
I'm starting making sigs, it's a simply sig and is my first job

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p9/KeiKurono/firmados.jpg
ed_drink_your_milk
QUOTE(Alchemist_of_Time @ Dec 11 2006, 08:10 AM) [snapback]483286[/snapback]
I'm starting making sigs, it's a simply sig and is my first job

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p9/KeiKurono/firmados.jpg

Ok, well, if this is your first one, it's pretty good, but there are a few things. (Although first I should meniton that I'm not very good myself, but I'll try to help you.)

1)The words are a decent font, but not a great color. Try something else.
2)Try to make the picture blend a little better with the background. It kind of sticks out awkwardly.
3)The white dots and lines were good ideas, but they are really pixel-y, so I think it would look better without them.

I hope that helped!
-------------------------------------
Ok, SO, this is not a sig, it's actually a present tag. You know those little tags that you stick to present so you know who it is for? Well, my mom wanted me to make some this year instead of buying them.

Comments anyone? smile.gif Thanks in advance!
Blitz
QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Dec 11 2006, 07:20 PM) [snapback]483439[/snapback]
Ok, SO, this is not a sig, it's actually a present tag. You know those little tags that you stick to present so you know who it is for? Well, my mom wanted me to make some this year instead of buying them.

I like the tag! But the outer glow/stroke on "Happy Holidays" (I can't tell which one you used) seems a bit too much. Make it smaller so it doesn't look so thick, ne? ^^ Also, I think it might look better if instead of black letters, you used a light blue or white. Or you could if you want to make it stand out, what I like to use is an outer glow, white (or in this case, I think using a light blue color) at 100% opacity on Linear Burn/Linear Light. What you'll end up getting is the glow like the one you see surrounding the character (Nodame) in my sig. I also used that for my name and のだめカンタービレ. It's nice to just experiement. Keep up the good work! Oh, and a word of advice. When saving images, use PNG instead of JPG. PNG preserves the quality better.
ed_drink_your_milk
QUOTE(Blitz @ Dec 11 2006, 05:40 PM) [snapback]483445[/snapback]
QUOTE(ed_drink_your_milk @ Dec 11 2006, 07:20 PM) [snapback]483439[/snapback]

I like the tag! But the outer glow/stroke on "Happy Holidays" (I can't tell which one you used) seems a bit too much. Make it smaller so it doesn't look so thick, ne? ^^

WOW! Is that everything? Honestly, I expected a lot to be wrong with it.
Oh, and yeah, I used stroke. I guess it is a little big. Thanks!!! smile.gif

EDIT
Haha, yeah, now I see the other comments!! laugh.gif Thanks for the advice. Oh and about the lighter letters, I tried and it just didn't stick out enough, you barely even saw it. But the linear burn/light might work nicely! Thanks again!!
Blitz
^ Eh, sorry, I went back and I've added more stuff. You might want to check my edited post. ^^;;
Razzy
I got a new Corpse Bride avatar smile.gif! How do you like it?
*~vachi~*
@ Steel Heart Alchemist: It looks good indeed, I'd say a close up between then would be better, but then, I guess you didn't make it right? Anyway, my point is that it's a nice avatar, but it is a shame about the image quality^^
ed_drink_your_milk
Ok, I'm back. Again. laugh.gif

I had fun with this one!
Keoni
^ I like it. It has a very mellow feel to it. happy.gif
You may wanna add a drop-shadow to the text and decrease the stroke a bit. I think that'll make the text blend better with the bg.
Same goes fo Inu, add a drop-shadow smile.gif And I keep wondering what that black thing behind his head is.. Is that a bandana or something? unsure.gif

I made this set for another forum. I think the sig needs work, but I can't think of anything..

ed_drink_your_milk
QUOTE(Keoni @ Dec 12 2006, 01:37 PM) [snapback]483765[/snapback]
^ I like it. It has a very mellow feel to it. happy.gif
You may wanna add a drop-shadow to the text and decrease the stroke a bit. I think that'll make the text blend better with the bg.
Same goes fo Inu, add a drop-shadow smile.gif And I keep wondering what that black thing behind his head is.. Is that a bandana or something? unsure.gif

I made this set for another forum. I think the sig needs work, but I can't think of anything..

Thanks! Oh and yes, he's wearing a bandana! laugh.gif

Wow, those are really good! The only things I can think of are:
1) The quality of the picture isn't very good? What do you use and how to save it?
2) I can't tell if there is a border on the sig, so, if there isn't, I would add one, and if there is, I would make it at least a pixel thicker so that people can tell that it's there! biggrin.gif
Blitz
QUOTE(Keoni @ Dec 12 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]483765[/snapback]

I like the sig's colors~ But the picture of Sakura looks squished and the 4-D renders in the back look too pixely, ne? Also, I think you should use a different font. It looks, I don't know.... aggressive? It's all pointy and sharp so that's the kind of feeling it gives me. Also, like Milky said, make the border thicker. ^^

EDIT: Save the pictures in PNG, not GIF files. I've said this many times, but PNG preserves the quality better. ^^
MasterKris
@ed_drink_your_milk - Fonts are nice and well done, but it could be better with a little drop shadow or a black stroke. The Inuyasha picture looks too dark, and it would be better if the picture had some outerglow around it. Background's nice and all but it doesn't really seem to fit the picture well. Mabye cause of the green? And the line border thingy around inside the sig is kinda making the entire sig look squishy and kinda... too cyberly? I'm not sure exactly how I should describe it but it's really best if that wasn't there.

@Keoni - The sig is too widely spreaded. The fonts aren't very good and like Blitz said, save it in PNG. If you don't know how, go to File in Photoshop, then Save for Web, then adjust to the correct setting you can save it in PNG. Overall it's very colorful. ^^

QUOTE(Blitz @ Dec 8 2006, 01:57 PM) [snapback]482149[/snapback]
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Dec 7 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]481879[/snapback]

GYABO~~~~~ I'm so glad someone else knows about this show/manga/soon to be anime. Nodame Cantabile is my crack. It is teh CRACK. Thanks for the feedback, and do make a sig for NC. It deserves so much more publicity and love. Oh, and about the image quality, it was bad to begin with, sadly. *shakes fist at JPG format* I had to redraw Chiaki's hand, the one holding the bow. XD Was a pain in the ass....

EHHH? What happened? Did you quit violin? Nodame Cantabile really made me think differenty about playing violin, I actually almost enjoy it now. XD

Gah, I have a question. Where did you get those music brushes? I can't seem to get my hands on some good quality music brushes. ^^;;
I'm actually likin' the Nodame Cantabile drama more than the manga now... mabye cause it has the actual music? Oh, and the actor doing Chikai can't conduct. XD
No, no, I didn't quit violin. XD I'm still playing but I'm not in a school orchestra anymore. I had to do Spanish and art so I couldn't do orchestra this year, but I am doing it again next year b/c then I won't be doing Spanish anymore.
Maybe I should make some kind of orchestra club called the RS orchestra. *_* (our school name's abbreviation is RSS)

@seventh_sky - My sig is suppose to be a diagram of my experiment, but it doesn't work. Instead of ice and lamps, the aquarium store sells temperature control devices. XD I'm so dumb...

A sig I made. Feedback appreciated.
Blitz
@ HYO - I'm pretty sure the music brushes are part of this set or Ewansim's brushes

EDIT: Did you see the Bistro SMAP with Ueno Juri (Nodame) and Tamaki Hiroshi (Chiaki)? It was pretty funny~ XD
MasterKris
QUOTE(Blitz @ Dec 12 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]483782[/snapback]
@ HYO - I'm pretty sure the music brushes are part of this set or Ewansim's brushes

EDIT: Did you see the Bistro SMAP with Ueno Juri (Nodame) and Tamaki Hiroshi (Chiaki)? It was pretty funny~ XD

Thank you so much!! biggrin.gif
No, I didn't actually... but I'll get to it! >_< (I watch the NC dramas in Korean)
Blitz
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Dec 12 2006, 04:23 PM) [snapback]483783[/snapback]
No, I didn't actually... but I'll get to it! >_< (I watch the NC dramas in Korean)

No biggie~

I can't use ClubBox (T^T), so I watch with the English subs.
MasterKris
QUOTE(Blitz @ Dec 12 2006, 02:26 PM) [snapback]483784[/snapback]
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Dec 12 2006, 04:23 PM) [snapback]483783[/snapback]

No biggie~

I can't use ClubBox (T^T), so I watch with the English subs.

Ah, I don't use ClubBox. I go watch it on a blog cause I don't like to download dramas.
Here's the link.
http://blog.naver.com/hly1005?Redirect=Cat...p;categoryNo=49
That's it. I'm making a Nodame Cantabile thread. (should I put it in the video thread or the manga thread??)
Blitz
^ Eh, video section, I should think. When the anime comes out, we can make a new one in that section.

BTW, did you know that there's gonna be a Nodame DS game? ^^
MasterKris
^I think we're going off-topic. ^^;;

Can someone feedback my sig I posted previously??
Keoni
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Dec 12 2006, 03:34 PM) [snapback]483829[/snapback]
^I think we're going off-topic. ^^;;

Can someone feedback my sig I posted previously??

*lolz* Well.. it is spam cental. happy.gif
Anyway, I like you sig, it's nice and clean. I can't read letters on the right side, but I think I'm not supposed to laugh.gif

Thank you all for you great feedback! It really helped me a lot. Stoopid me forgot to change the settings, I was making animated gifs the other day ^^;;

So I took your feedback (font, gif, render, border) and changed it into this:

ed_drink_your_milk
Wow! That looks a lot better! Nice job!

I did the same. I took some of everyone's advice and made some changes:

seventh_sky
I think it looks a little better? XD

@Keoni: I want that sig. Mwar. LOVE THE COLORS WHOOOO XD
Soujirou
Here's another signature made by me

Demon x
I like the frozen memories comment it goes well with colors and effects
Synth Alchemist
Demon X; I think the sig that says Alchemist_of_time is the sig of alphonse, not the sig of the member
Demon x

Demon X; I think the sig that says Alchemist_of_time is the sig of alphonse, not the sig of the memberI know that

i knew that and what made you say that?
Soujirou
Thanks Demon X.
I think that the sig that you are talking about is my actual sig (made by the talented Nil Chan) because the Frozen Memories Comment is in that sig XD,
If i'm wrong Thanks for appreciating my work biggrin.gif
Funderful
Um. Uh.

Anyway, I made the Signature below yesterday.
I hope you people like it. smile.gif
Demon x
it's great i like creative text
Blitz
QUOTE(Funderful @ Dec 21 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]486897[/snapback]
Um. Uh.

Anyway, I made the Signature below yesterday.
I hope you people like it. smile.gif

The only thing I would change is the font for your text. It's too pixely.

What program do you use?
Funderful
I really crappy one.
Its worse then paint.

I'll try and get that fixed up, but I'm afraid it has to remain that way for now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.