Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time (ゼルダの伝説 時のオカリナ), Majora's Mask
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Bling_bling_Angel
<The thread turned into a spam fest, talking mostly about Legend of Zelda game and basically no discussions about this manga series, with posters making up own story. Send to Spam Central.>

Has anyone here the two LoZ mangas about the game?
Well, I juss got 'em last week, and they're pretty cool...
Wait, no, anything Zelda IS cool... laugh.gif!!!
Anyhoo, they're kinda different from the n64 game, but still okay... smile.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Zelda it's confusing.. but I like it happy.gif it's fun
Phoenix_alchemist
I remember reading the manga series on the internet somewhere. Too bad I forgot the site name. sad.gif
anime_manga_fan
Ah... Zelda was so awesome... Wait, IT IS AWESOME! I watch my sister play it since I'm lazy, but when she beats it and then dosen't remember how to do this or that, I tell her~ I feel so loved! But it is so cool! *runs out and buys the newest Zelda game for the GBA* biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Ye~ap, Zelda rocks... anyhoo, "lil" Link in the beginning of the story is SO glamp-able... dang, so cute... =^___________^= Awww, you juss wanna cuddle him! *squee*
Ryuu
Ooh, Zelda, yay! I have read Ocarina Of Time, Majora's Mask and Oracle Of Seasons/Ages.
These mangas were on the site www.zeldanodensetsu.com, but it's now down. sad.gif
Heh, I have also played those games. I'm the freak, sigh.
Bling_bling_Angel
sad.gif I don't have internet access anymore at home, so I can't scan, Mommy... I'm sorry...

*hugs Lil Link* Awww, so CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, in the manga, it isn't juss Link who rescues the Deku tree... dig this: it's him AND Mido... tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
wink.gif Mmmhmm, I remember how I drooled over grown-up Link when I was 12... he was my first anime crush...
definingmind
There was a graphic novel based on Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past as well. It wasn't exactly true to the way the game played out, but the story ws still great.
Ryuu
Hurry up and find your fanfics, I wanna read! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Oh my, Deku Link is so cute. I love it! laugh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Hey, after the Deku Tree died, did y'all see the baby Deku tree that re-sprouted in it's place? It's sooo cute! laugh.gif
Red alchemist of the sky
Man Zelda has changed over the years that it has been made. Can you believe it? I love it.
Ryuu
Hahhaa! I found so fantastic comic, from the Wind Waker. It's so funny!
Zeldacomic
Comic can be found down of the site. Name is Hyrularity. I have read it before, but remembered that just now.

Link came from the Forest Temple and was in front of The Great Deku Tree. Then he saw a little sprout. He bend down to look at it, and then:
Link: Gyaaah! *falls down*
Deku: Hi there! I'm The Deku Tree Sprout! Because the curse was erased, I'm able to grown. Thanks a lot!

biggrin.gif It was something like that.
Bling_bling_Angel
0_0;;; Lolz...

By the way, has anyone noticed how Link is a *cough* pimp? Lolz, no, really, though... check out how he strings 3 to 4 chicks... c'mon now... rolleyes.gif Marron, Princess Zelda, Saria, Princess Lute...
blueices
(dont forget Princess Ruto from Oot)
falls over laughing....Its because they know how alluring adult link is....come to think of it his hair is Ed-ish wouldn't you say?

Thank you Tokage for the link to Link laugh.gif I've never read Zelda manga before and I'm really looking forward to it.
Bling_bling_Angel
"Ruto" is "Lute"... laugh.gif Or, is it? unsure.gif

Yeah, all the chicks can't keep their eyes off Link... such a babe-magnet in Hyrule, I guess... rolleyes.gif

Well, then again, what other guys are there in Hyrule? What, Mido? Or Ganondorf? *snickers* I don't seen anyone there overtaking Link with the alpha-male status, really...
hagane_no_tokage
BOL! Link is the alpha male! aahaha! laugh.gif that's awesome! he would have the kyuuuutest kids! especially with zelda and maron, don't you think? X3 maron is so cute...
Bling_bling_Angel
Yeah, that'd be great... too bad Zelda sent him back to the past dry.gif ... she shoulda gotten him right then and there, I say! laugh.gif
Ryuu
Why Link couldn't be as adult in Majora's Mask?
One tiiiny boy comes and rescues a whole world by stopping the moon and destroying the Majora's Mask. sleep.gif
Link, you pervert! tongue.gif
hagane_no_tokage
i thought i had heard a rumor once that link was actually zelda's brother somewhere somehow... did anyone else hear that or am i just insane? O_o
Bling_bling_Angel
Yeah, I know... something about Link and Zelda sharing the same bl0od... 0_0;;; sh!et, that would be ... * pan look* ince$t... *topples over*
hagane_no_tokage
oh god... the incestious doujinshis.... >_<
Bling_bling_Angel
ph34r.gif I am SOOO not reading those...

*clears throat* So is it really true, then? They're related?
blueices
geez...well physical features are similar....

[blue shakes thought out of mind]
Bling_bling_Angel
Oh, dag nabbit, they'd've made a great couple!!! ;_;
Ryuu
Same blood? Huh? I haven't heard 'bout that...
Bling_bling_Angel
Yeah, the old priest Raoul tells Link he and Zelda are both Hyrulian royalty, cuz they have the same TriForce tattoo...
hagane_no_tokage
yah, i dunno that it's ever been confirmed, but it's definitely been insinuated... u__u

i personally like link/saria and link/malon best. link/zelda was a little...too...perfect or something, you know? XD
Bling_bling_Angel
*sniffles* If it can't be LINKxZELDA... *cries* I want LINKxMARRON... sad.gif
blueices
I think my vote would be for link/saria (that scene from Oot was too unforgettable :::sniffs::smile.gif

If not, maybe one of the hot desert women? wink.gif
Username05
I vote the desert women, did it say they where related by blood because if all tey have is the same tattoo that isnt a very bug sign of being related...
Ryuu
Link/Saria is the best. smile.gif
Oh yeah, it was Rauru who told Link that he's Hylian. But they aren't like sister and brother, right? They just both Hylian.
Bling_bling_Angel
huh.gif I have no clue what it is, but Saria...? I juss don't like her... wierd, really... I say Marron's prettier. But yeah, Saria's a really nice friend...
Ailuro
But that can't be.. in the manga we saw Link's father. And he was just a soldier, not the King.. huh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Yeah, but well, here's the juicy part... biggrin.gif

Seems to me that Zelda's mother is also Link's mother... and Link's father is that solider...

Which says that Link is Zelda's half-brother...

Damn, this is gettin' better... laugh.gif
Ailuro
Then why didn't she take Zelda with her as well? Why just Link? >>
Bling_bling_Angel
Pfft, I dunno... laugh.gif
Ailuro
You people don't back up your ideas with proof! tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*snaps fingers, trynna think of "proof"* O~kay, Link was her first child... After the assualt against the castle, she went back to Hyrule, leaving Link to be cared for by the Deku Tree... and then she had Zelda...
Ailuro
But she died right in front of the Deku tree~ wink.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
0_0 She did?
Ailuro
Um.. yeah. She turned into a plant when she died. o_o
Bling_bling_Angel
Awww, shut up! tongue.gif
Ailuro
Hah! I have disproved everything you have thrown at me! >:3
Bling_bling_Angel
Does it literally say that she died? HA! :}
Ailuro
IPB Image

See? Baby Link, dead mom. @_@
Bling_bling_Angel
SHE'S SLEEPING!!! mad.gif
Ailuro
XD
Someone's in denial~
Bling_bling_Angel
Well, look at her, for pete's sake!
Ailuro
She looks dead. mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.